Author Topic: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★  (Read 20845 times)

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #870 on: February 25, 2018, 12:54:32 AM »
> ("Huh...I wonder if I could do the same to someone else...")
> ("Let's not worry about fusion for a while... I don't think there's anyone I'll trust enough to share here aside from Miss Mima.")
>_

Kilgamayan

  • True
  • *
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #871 on: February 25, 2018, 01:03:15 AM »
> ("You wouldn't have to worry! If you went in my ears and I go in someone else's ear, then you'd be hidden from them by me, right?")
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #872 on: February 25, 2018, 01:04:41 AM »
> Glance to Remedy.
> "Let's investigate the lake again? Maybe she returned there."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #873 on: February 25, 2018, 01:07:33 AM »
> ("You wouldn't have to worry! If you went in my ears and I go in someone else's ear, then you'd be hidden from them by me, right?")
> ("Well it's not going in ears, just going into their body in general.")
> ("Pretty much.") Mima agrees.
> ("Unless the person knows enough about fusion to find anyone in you...")
> Glance to Remedy.
> "Let's investigate the lake again? Maybe she returned there."
> "Okay." Remedy nods.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #874 on: February 25, 2018, 01:11:34 AM »
> ("Hmm... Not much people knows about that, so that can't happen, right?")
> "Take care, Miss Sanae! Uh, again!"
> Head to the Misty Lake.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #875 on: February 25, 2018, 01:26:17 AM »
> ("Hmm... Not much people knows about that, so that can't happen, right?")
> "Take care, Miss Sanae! Uh, again!"
> Head to the Misty Lake.
> ("A few do, like Sanae...")
> Sanae nods.
> You depart for the Misty Lake...
> "Mm... I want something to eat..." Remedy droops a bit as she flies.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #876 on: February 25, 2018, 01:31:39 AM »
> ("A few!")
> Help her.
> "Eeheh. Maybe the people of the mansion could give us food?"
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #877 on: February 25, 2018, 01:55:16 AM »
> ("A few!")
> Help her.
> "Eeheh. Maybe the people of the mansion could give us food?"
> You support Remedy a bit as you travel.
> "Hopefully." Remedy says.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #878 on: February 25, 2018, 03:16:25 AM »
> "That huge woman at the gates seems really nice. I think she could help us with that..."
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #879 on: February 25, 2018, 04:29:20 AM »
> "That huge woman at the gates seems really nice. I think she could help us with that..."
> "I hope so."
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #880 on: February 25, 2018, 04:40:54 AM »
>Are we hungry?

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #881 on: February 25, 2018, 04:44:13 AM »
>Are we hungry?
> Yea, you could go for something...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #882 on: February 25, 2018, 04:48:06 AM »
>How about other natural needs?

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #883 on: February 25, 2018, 05:16:30 AM »
>How about other natural needs?
>Nature hasn't called yet. You're parched though. No need for sleep yet.
>And given the two in you and Remedy, maybe you don't need to find friends as much either♥
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #884 on: February 25, 2018, 05:25:27 AM »
> Continue onwards until we arrive to the lake~
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #885 on: February 25, 2018, 05:49:55 AM »
> Continue onwards until we arrive to the lake~
> You continue until you reach the lake.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #886 on: February 25, 2018, 05:51:36 AM »
> "Hmm..."
> Observe around. Anyone that might look like Daiyousei?
> And if not... Observe terrain are we sure there is nothing else of note?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #887 on: February 25, 2018, 08:58:14 AM »
> "Hmm..."
> Observe around. Anyone that might look like Daiyousei?
> And if not... Observe terrain are we sure there is nothing else of note?
> You look around...
> No, no one around here that looks like her.
> There's the lake... And the scarlet mansion... And that other mansion... And a lone bush near the treehouse and the lake... And Daiyousei's treehouse of course too... Then there's the forests further away...
>_

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #888 on: February 25, 2018, 09:27:46 AM »
>Is Remedy still with us?

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #889 on: February 25, 2018, 09:37:14 AM »

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #890 on: February 26, 2018, 06:01:10 AM »
> Other mansion?
> Did we saw it before?
> Where is it, exactly? And how it looks?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #891 on: February 26, 2018, 06:04:53 AM »
> Other mansion?
> Did we saw it before?
> Where is it, exactly? And how it looks?
> Yes.
> Yes.
> It's a bit away from the mansion. It's like there's three points. The red mansion, the other mansion, and the treehouse.
> It's a mansion, but compared to the red one, it's nowhere near as amazing. Though, compared to the treehouse...
> The three give you a good sense of small residence (treehouse), normal residence (mansion), and grand residence (red mansion).
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #892 on: February 26, 2018, 06:13:09 AM »
> Interesting!
> "Hmmm... Let's check something real quickly."
> Let's try heading first to Daiyousei's house again...
> ... but, before actually arriving to it, inspect that bush. Not like we lose anything inspecting a somewhat mysterious bush that is the only one around, right?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #893 on: February 26, 2018, 06:15:38 AM »
> Interesting!
> "Hmmm... Let's check something real quickly."
> Let's try heading first to Daiyousei's house again...
> ... but, before actually arriving to it, inspect that bush. Not like we lose anything inspecting a somewhat mysterious bush that is the only one around, right?
> You inspect the lone bush.
> There's... another place through it. It's like a door, but you can fly all around it and not get to that place. Unless it's a painting. But the inside has flowers and grass that's moving...
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #894 on: February 26, 2018, 06:17:52 AM »
> "... R-Remedy? Look at this..."
> ("Are my eyes fooling me or something?")
> Try to stick our hand through the 'bush door'.
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #895 on: February 26, 2018, 06:18:23 AM »
>"Whoa..."

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #896 on: February 26, 2018, 06:20:44 AM »
> "... R-Remedy? Look at this..."
> ("Are my eyes fooling me or something?")
> Try to stick our hand through the 'bush door'.
>"Whoa..."
> "Ooh... I think I remember seeing this." Remedy says as you stick your hand through.
> It feels different than it does out here... Like you're putting your hand in a warm house from the cold outdoors... Not to such a drastic degree, but it's noticeable...
> ("The heck...?") Marisa's voice questions.
>_

Tashi

  • Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #897 on: February 26, 2018, 06:22:51 AM »
> So it actually went through 'to the other side'?
> "Oooh... Curious!"
> How does it looks like at the other side?
> Well, we'll find out!
> Walk through to the other side!
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Evil_Nazgul0616

  • Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #898 on: February 26, 2018, 06:23:29 AM »
> Walk through to the other side!
>Hold up on this until next parsing

>Instead:

>Try to take our hand out.
>Are we able to?
>If successful, examine our forearm
>If nothing has changed: "Well, it didn't eat my hand, so I guess it's harmless..."
>Stick our left foot in, stick our left foot out, stick our left foot in and shake it all about...

Neovereign

  • Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★
« Reply #899 on: February 26, 2018, 06:27:47 AM »
>Hold up on this until next parsing

>Instead:

>Try to take our hand out.
>Are we able to?
>If successful, examine our forearm
>If nothing has changed: "Well, it didn't eat my hand, so I guess it's harmless..."
>Stick our left foot in, stick our left foot out, stick our left foot in and shake it all about...
> You do so...
> Your arm seems completely fine...
> You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around♪.
> "That's what it's all about!" Remedy cheers, eyes sparkling.

> "It seems so."
>_