Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2  (Read 73162 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest: ACT II - Part 2
« Reply #930 on: August 08, 2016, 03:19:59 AM »
>Hold a finger to our mouth to quiet our group down a bit.
>Get closer to the door and try to listen.
>You quiet the group down and get closer to the open door.

>"I'm sorry, Koishi. But I just can't. It's too dangerous." says a voice that you recognize as Eirin's.
>"But can't you at least blind it? I mean, my big sis survived it being blinded." Koishi's voice replies.
>"Your sister was only temporarily blinded. She's lucky to have recovered without any adverse effects. You on the other hand, are asking me to permanently blind or remove your eye... And it could have an unknown number of effects on you..."
>"But... Please...!"
>"Koishi, I already gave you my answer, if you want this surgery, then you need to have a family member sign this release form. Does your family even know yet?"
>Both of them pass by the door, Koishi stops in place, noticing your group.

>"Hmm? What is it?" Eirin turns to face your group as well, her gaze meeting yours, "When did you get in here?"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #931 on: August 08, 2016, 03:38:49 AM »
>"So...I guess you're unhappy, Koishi?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #932 on: August 08, 2016, 03:57:31 AM »
>"So...I guess you're unhappy, Koishi?"
>"I want to shut off my third eye again... Permanently... Or maybe I should just have it surgically removed..." Koishi frowns, "But either way, Eirin doesn't want to do it."
>"It's too dangerous. If I were to perform that procedure, she'd need to have her sister sign a release form in case there are... complications..." says Eirin, "Anyway, I see that the patient that escaped earlier has been recovered. Though I don't recall ever seeing wings in the initial examination..."

>"Well... They aren't really my wings..." Sumireko responds.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #933 on: August 08, 2016, 04:06:24 AM »
>"We've... calmed things down. We should be alright now. And, are you sure you want your eye to go back to how it was Koishi?"
>Examine Koishi and her eye. See if we can detect any borders or barriers.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #934 on: August 08, 2016, 04:09:22 AM »
>"We've... calmed things down. We should be alright now. And, are you sure you want your eye to go back to how it was Koishi?"
>"Oh, it won't be back exactly the way it was..." Koishi replies, "Someone might accidentally open it again if it was... I want it to be either removed from me, or damaged beyond repair..."

>Examine Koishi and her eye. See if we can detect any borders or barriers.
>Koishi looks the same as you last saw her. Her third eye is wide open still.
>You cannot detect any boundaries.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #935 on: August 08, 2016, 04:21:35 AM »
>Jump a little.
>"I-... Tell me you're... R-Really?"
>Tear up a bit. Koishi wants to completely remove a part of her body, and we're also the cause of her wanting this...

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #936 on: August 08, 2016, 04:48:47 AM »
>Jump a little.
>"I-... Tell me you're... R-Really?"
>Tear up a bit. Koishi wants to completely remove a part of her body, and we're also the cause of her wanting this...
>"H-Hey... It's not your fault, Maribel... I-Its mine for not doing it right in the first place..." Koishi's third eye gazes at you, before she quickly covers it with her hand, "S-SORRY!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO!"
>"Koishi..." Renko frowns.
>_

« Reply #937 on: August 08, 2016, 05:34:34 AM »
>Are we aware of Koshi's family?
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #938 on: August 08, 2016, 05:50:14 AM »
>Are we aware of Koshi's family?
>You recall her mentioning an older sister and a couple of pets owned by said sister before you accidentally unsealed her.
>_

« Reply #939 on: August 08, 2016, 05:59:12 AM »
>"Koshi! Think before you do this! You have a family, right? I'm sure they would be greatly sadden if they knew you did this!"
My old avatars: Old ass turtle, Unzan - Second and Current Avatar by the talented Aoshi-shi

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #940 on: August 08, 2016, 06:12:46 AM »
>"Koshi! Think before you do this! You have a family, right? I'm sure they would be greatly sadden if they knew you did this!"
>"Well, they won't..." Koishi frowns, "Honestly surgical removal would be a last resort... The more I think about it I'd prefer to just have it permanently blinded and the eyelid glued shut. That way I'd look the same. And they would never have to know my eye was ever reopened..."
>"Even permanently blinding you will be too dangerous." says Eirin, "Either way, the procedure would require your sister to sign the release form..."
>_

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #941 on: August 08, 2016, 07:13:21 AM »
>"Why do you keep seeing the bad things and not the good ones ? You shouldn't have to give up your own eye, will you even be a satori anymore ? Will you even survive ? I don't wanna risk it.... i don't mind the mind reading one bit, but i can't handle thinking of you as just a youkai that gave up on it's uniqueness, or dead, or hurt or anything."
>Hug her.
>"You're not the only one with a power like that, and you know it...."
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:44:26 AM by Starlighthawk »

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #942 on: August 08, 2016, 07:48:00 AM »
>"Why do you keep seeing the bad things and not the good ones ? You shouldn't have to give up your own eye, will you even be a satori anymore ? Will you even survive ? I don't wanna risk it.... i don't mind the mind reading one bit, but i can't handle thinking of you as just a youkai that gave up on it's uniqueness, or dead, or hurt or anything."
>"W-Well-"

>Hug her.
>"You're not the only one with a power like that, and you know it...."
>You hug Koishi before she can finish.
>"Yes... But everyone with this power lives underground, mostly because everyone up here rejected us for our abilities... It's the reason my big sis rarely comes to the surface... And even down there, some people dislike us for what we are..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #943 on: August 08, 2016, 08:11:39 AM »
>"Come on Koishi. Don't care for the people who don't like you."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #944 on: August 08, 2016, 08:40:58 AM »
>"Come on Koishi. Don't care for the people who don't like you."
>"Maybe you're right... Perhaps I shouldn't think about those people much..." Koishi looks down, "But I'm afraid about seeing most of the people that do like me to... I'm afraid of seeing what they really think of me..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #945 on: August 08, 2016, 08:49:03 AM »
>"Well, then talk to them, tell them that you won't share away any of their secrets, and that you will still be like the Koishi they first met, and if they still feel awkward about it, thanks them for sticking with you all that time."
>Smile.
>"I know you can keep a secret, i know that you are a nice person, so nobody should be afraid of you if you aren't gonna do any harm, that's not what friendship is like... hmm, maybe i could introduce you to a friend i met while searching for Sumireko."
>Gently tighten the hug.
>"Just remember that i will still be your friend, not matter what, Satori Koishi or Regular Youkai Koishi."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #946 on: August 08, 2016, 04:49:00 PM »
>"Well, then talk to them, tell them that you won't share away any of their secrets, and that you will still be like the Koishi they first met, and if they still feel awkward about it, thanks them for sticking with you all that time."
>Smile.
>"I know you can keep a secret, i know that you are a nice person, so nobody should be afraid of you if you aren't gonna do any harm, that's not what friendship is like... hmm, maybe i could introduce you to a friend i met while searching for Sumireko."
>Gently tighten the hug.
>"Just remember that i will still be your friend, not matter what, Satori Koishi or Regular Youkai Koishi."
>You hug Koishi more.
>"T-Thanks..."

>"Koishi. You should at least let your family know before you consider doing such a thing to yourself... I mean, I finally have an opportunity to reconnect with my sister. Don't you think yours would like a chance to reconnect with the real you?" Renko asks.
>"I'm afraid of approaching big sis the most... I mean, sure she might be overjoyed... But what if she... What if deep down she doesn't like me for what I did to myself... To be honest, I'm scared to see what she really thinks of me..."
>_

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #947 on: August 08, 2016, 05:32:54 PM »
>"Then we could go there together, at times like these you have to muster the courage to face the fear of the unknown, and i wanna help you with that."
>So many people that could use a friendly hand, Koishi, Regenteki, Matenshi, it will be hard to help them all, but we will manage it !

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #948 on: August 08, 2016, 07:47:14 PM »
>"Then we could go there together, at times like these you have to muster the courage to face the fear of the unknown, and i wanna help you with that."
>"Y-You'd really do that for me?" Koishi asks.

>So many people that could use a friendly hand, Koishi, Regenteki, Matenshi, it will be hard to help them all, but we will manage it !
>You take a moment to think of all the people you want to help, and you feel determined that you will manage to help all of them!
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #949 on: August 08, 2016, 08:21:33 PM »
>Nod. "Of course we will! I could make a shortcut there for us, too."
>Glance back at Sumireko and Renko. "If you two don't mind the detour, at least."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #950 on: August 08, 2016, 08:22:38 PM »
>"Of course ! I do have some stuff i have to solve first, but once i'm done i can help both you and Regenteki !"
>Turn to Dr. Eirin.
>"And about Sumireko Dr. Eirin, we found out she is merged with another person called Matenshi, so there are two souls in one fused body now, and we don't know how to split those two back to normal."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #951 on: August 08, 2016, 10:09:33 PM »
>Nod. "Of course we will! I could make a shortcut there for us, too."
>Glance back at Sumireko and Renko. "If you two don't mind the detour, at least."
>"I don't mind. I can't speak for Matenshi though..." Sumireko replies.
>"I'm fine with wherever you want to go as long as I'm with you, Merry." Renko nods.
>"I have to go with you anyway." Chen shrugs.

>"Of course ! I do have some stuff i have to solve first, but once i'm done i can help both you and Regenteki !"
>"Who's Rengeteki?" Koishi asks

>Turn to Dr. Eirin.
>"And about Sumireko Dr. Eirin, we found out she is merged with another person called Matenshi, so there are two souls in one fused body now, and we don't know how to split those two back to normal."
>"Well, it sounds like it would be beyond medical procedures," says Eirin, "I don't normally deal with souls... But I could make a drug that could suppress the other personality if that's what you desire."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #952 on: August 08, 2016, 10:12:47 PM »
>"Absolutely out of the question. We're not trapping one. Both of them should have freedom. We'll find another way."

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #953 on: August 08, 2016, 10:31:15 PM »
>"And Regenteki is a youkai that lives alone in a forest, she has been through a lot.... and i want to help her get back up."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #954 on: August 08, 2016, 11:29:26 PM »
>"Absolutely out of the question. We're not trapping one. Both of them should have freedom. We'll find another way."
>"Very well. I hope you can find someone else that would be more suited to helping you then."

>"And Regenteki is a youkai that lives alone in a forest, she has been through a lot.... and i want to help her get back up."
>"Oh." Koishi responds.
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #955 on: August 08, 2016, 11:32:30 PM »
So next would be...

Either going to the underground with Koishi or asking Patchouli about Sumireko's condition? Or Regenteki stuff, I sorta skipped out on that part after awhile so I don't know exactly what's going on there.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #956 on: August 08, 2016, 11:38:29 PM »
>Look at Koishi.
>"Well, wanna accompany us Koishi ? We're not sure where to go next, maybe to your home."

« Reply #957 on: August 08, 2016, 11:40:12 PM »
asking Patchouli about Sumireko's condition should be next, its important to the safety of gensokyo.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #958 on: August 08, 2016, 11:51:46 PM »
It's important, but I don't really see how Gensokyo is in danger either way.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #959 on: August 09, 2016, 04:46:23 AM »
>Look at Koishi.
>"Well, wanna accompany us Koishi ? We're not sure where to go next, maybe to your home."
>"Well, if it's my home, then definitely. I'm afraid to go there alone like this..." Koishi replies, "If it's anywhere else... I'll think about it..."
>_