Author Topic: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !  (Read 105581 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Re: RNG And Dragons Thread XXX: Now with even more Jammer Cards !
« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2016, 12:07:58 AM »
The CTW effect's usefulness could be lowered a bit by improving player skill, while the true damage cannot be replicated.  There are only a few places where the true damage would be NEEDED probably, but it's worth considering for that I suppose.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #421 on: June 03, 2016, 12:16:00 AM »
My hope would be that Scheat with 2.5x attack, a bunch of orb enhances, and a perfect board solve should be able to handle absolutely anything a single true damage hit could. I might be worried about PreDras in Mythical Plus, but Muse active only bumps off one of them anyway. Muse is faster by three turns though, which will usually be good but could occasionally be bad.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Jq1790

« Reply #422 on: June 03, 2016, 12:20:54 AM »
...yeah if it's Scheat that's ENTIRELY different because her damage with a TPA is so hilariously outrageous.  I've never run anything that commonly hits in millions upon millions of damage so I'm not used to considering the possibility; if that case yeah CTW's probably the better bet to maximize since the biggest advantage true damage has you're gonna presumably eliminate purely by overwhelming force instead.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #423 on: June 03, 2016, 12:23:57 AM »
The downside of that is that Scheat needs food to work, and true damage will work even on the worst board ever. I'd say fuck it, Tans are so cheap that I can easily afford to try both, but getting Yomi to an inheritable point would be a bit of a hassle if I ended up going with Muse. I guess this way I can inherit an extra Muse active onto a different team too. Awoken Ra would probably appreciate it.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #424 on: June 03, 2016, 12:41:29 AM »
Good god, I didn't know Change the World got buffed.

Shit, if Awoken Yomi wasn't such a fantastic leader, I'd be tempted to de-evolve to a different form. 2.5x to Gods and 10 seconds' time extend is absurd in the best of ways.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #425 on: June 03, 2016, 02:12:32 AM »
FML.

I scrapped together 20 stones, and rolled two silvers (but one was SDS, so that's okay?), a dupe I&I, and a dupe Pollux I don't know what to do with.
I say this, but then there's someone who rolled 90 times and didn't get what they want, so.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #426 on: June 03, 2016, 02:13:21 AM »
the new badge system looks pretty cool, if they balance it properly so mid game people can have access to the team cost increase while the actual useful ones are really difficult. I'm hoping it resets some of your cleared content so you don't just get dumped with badges if you had already cleared certain challenges
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #427 on: June 03, 2016, 02:26:24 AM »
FML.

I scrapped together 20 stones, and rolled two silvers (but one was SDS, so that's okay?), a dupe I&I, and a dupe Pollux I don't know what to do with.
I say this, but then there's someone who rolled 90 times and didn't get what they want, so.

Dupe Pollux is legitimately amazing. Constellations are really good for skill inheritance. There's no reason not to inherit them onto heartbreakers because they're just a strict upgrade to that active if you can stall up to it. The downside is that the best black heartbreaker is Claire, who's rare as fuck, so you may not use him right away, but I wish I had another Alrescha to inherit onto Reine.

« Reply #428 on: June 03, 2016, 08:08:29 AM »
*Player Bonus Reset*
[Starting]: After the planned maintenance starting on 6/8 (Wed).

In commemoration of all the wonderful events and milestones we?ve had this year, a wide-scale reset will be implemented.

This will reset a player?s ability to choose a new Best Friend and pull at the Premium Rare Egg Machine, Rank 150 Memorial Rare Egg Machine and the Rank 250 Memorial Rare Egg Machine. To put it simply, players will have the ability to do all these things again!

Special Egg Machines and Best Friends must be claimed before the reset for players to unlock them again. For more details see below.

*Note: If bonuses remain unclaimed before the date of the reset, the net result will be that the player may only receive them once.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:28:00 PM by OverlordChirei »

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #429 on: June 03, 2016, 11:33:39 AM »
Oh ! Then i gotta rush and get as many Ranks as possible ! Need to get the 250 roll reset !

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #430 on: June 03, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
Before I started leveling Scheat I hadn't really internalized just how monstrous her stats are. I had her written off in my head as "kind of worse blue Vishnu with kind of better active",  but guys...  Scheat is buff as fuck.

Makes me want to lead with her just so I can squeeze a second one on my team in the friend lead slot. The poor utility of her awakenings would probably catch up to me at that point,  but think of the stats...

Jq1790

« Reply #431 on: June 03, 2016, 03:53:04 PM »
Oh ! Then i gotta rush and get as many Ranks as possible ! Need to get the 250 roll reset !
Guess you'll be hanging out with Dub-Metalit on Monday for a while!

« Reply #432 on: June 03, 2016, 04:28:33 PM »
The maintenance happens roughly at the stroke of midnight on 6/8 so... a bit less than five days for anyone not Rank 250 yet.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #433 on: June 03, 2016, 04:59:24 PM »
So this is what I have worked out currently for  y blue prongs team:

Alrescha/Scheat/Nut*/Orochi/Snow White/Skuld

*Inheriting Change The World

Does that look safe,  or will I find myself unable to activate popcorn too often?  I could put Christmas Paulina in there,  but I really don't want to cut anyone.

Reine is also an option but no orb enhances and the fact that I have two heartbreakers already makes her seem mediocre here.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 05:12:18 PM by commandercool »

« Reply #434 on: June 03, 2016, 05:29:41 PM »
*Player Bonus Reset*
The gifts just keep coming.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #435 on: June 03, 2016, 05:43:19 PM »
Anyone want to plan out a BF Triangle for after the 8th? I got Typhon, Maeda (who I can change if necessary), and my 3rd leader who alternates between Pollux, Australis, and R/G Leilan, randomly.

Dupe Pollux is legitimately amazing. Constellations are really good for skill inheritance. There's no reason not to inherit them onto heartbreakers because they're just a strict upgrade to that active if you can stall up to it. The downside is that the best black heartbreaker is Claire, who's rare as fuck, so you may not use him right away, but I wish I had another Alrescha to inherit onto Reine.

Soo... I need to actually remember to get LValk, and then inherit the dupe Pollux onto her?
Can't I just use my current Pollux, inherit it onto LValk, and inherit the other Pollux onto my current one?

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #436 on: June 03, 2016, 05:51:15 PM »
Oh yeah, Pollux is the white one.  I was thinking black.  Yeah,  that's much better.

You're still not fully understanding how inheritance works though it looks like. The donor mobster doesn't lose their skill,  they become entirely disabled.  So inheriting onto a donor monster doesn't work or do anything.

So yeah,  train up a second Pollux and inherit that onto Rose unless you plan on decommissioning your current Pollux.

Also,  bear in mind that a donor monster can still be skilled up,  so no need to skillmax them before they donate.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #437 on: June 03, 2016, 05:56:13 PM »
So, it's the equivalent of simply consuming the monster? It's just consuming the monster, like fusion, except that you keep it? It's a placeholder, you're saying.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #438 on: June 03, 2016, 06:02:05 PM »

Look at Muse in this picture (third up from the bottom on the left side). That banner over him means I can't use, sell, or feed him (her?), but for all other intents he still exists.  And I can remove the banner and turn him back to normal by un-linking him from Ra in the inheritance menu.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #439 on: June 03, 2016, 09:05:42 PM »
Ahh, I see now. That makes a lot more sense.

I guess I'll inherit the dupe Pollux onto Valkyrie Rose, and then inherit SDK onto my current Pollux. That sounds like it'll work.

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #440 on: June 03, 2016, 10:04:30 PM »
Ooh, memorial pulls. JP recently had theirs (pulled Ronia and DQXQ over there) so I had a feeling it'll come for NA soon, and EU for those playing it.

I just hope I pull something I can at least use on a team or skill inheritance. Still waiting on a Parvati and/or Astaroth pull too :V

« Reply #441 on: June 03, 2016, 11:54:36 PM »
Things I need to remember: type boosts affect actives that scale based on ATK too.

Emelia K. Fletcher

• regular nymphoid polygon
« Reply #442 on: June 04, 2016, 01:15:09 AM »
recent news about A.Bei has really gotten me feeling good about my husband and all these greens i own, just gotta wait those months for NA to release him onto the Western world

on a more current note, despite six of my seven PCGF rolls being disappointing (two were silvers, one was my third Gadius), i did get I&I which i am now extremely hyped to play with - i'd been hoping for quite a few weeks that PCGF would set me on a good future course, and tanking damn near everything sounds good

this also means i'm looking for Ryune friends, and with the maintenance coming up, i'm definitely willing to BF, so if there's anyone who could possibly spare a slot for tiny little me that'd be wonderful

PAD 372,390,342 // PADherder

« Reply #443 on: June 04, 2016, 01:28:01 AM »
Just cleared ultimate  god rush mythical with xang mei. It's really awkward having to match hearts but overall no regrets on the purchase. Now if only journey to the west would come by lol

« Reply #444 on: June 04, 2016, 01:54:49 AM »
Just cleared ultimate  god rush mythical

oh hey me too

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #445 on: June 04, 2016, 01:59:45 AM »
I used to think the numbers on the Mythical Plus stuff looked too inflated, but looking at them again they don't actually seem THAT bad. My stamina is going to be tied up for a long-ass time skilling, +ing, and awakening my new toys though, so it may be a bit before I get around to trying them.

Jq1790

« Reply #446 on: June 04, 2016, 02:10:40 AM »
Powercreep is a heck of a drug I suppose.  Along with I guess time to process them and get used to them being there as opposed to suddenly "what the crap are these values?"

Not so much for Annihilation though.  That stuff and especially the Radar Dragons are just stupid for no good reason but I won't go into that.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #447 on: June 04, 2016, 02:43:04 AM »

Trophy husbando clear,  now can farm with NepDra.

I got Seraphis, so I'm basically half way to Orphalion, right? RIGHT?

« Reply #448 on: June 04, 2016, 03:33:08 AM »

wheeeeee

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #449 on: June 04, 2016, 06:10:08 AM »

My mistake for not swapping Ammy and Fenrir's position.

Dark resist latents meant I could eat that fifth wave's five-turn attack under Susano's active. Good stuff.

Ganesha was brought in the event I had ALL the jammers and rainbow board to deal 16 million off the bat but he's a nice security blanket regardless.