Author Topic: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT 1  (Read 159766 times)

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
Re: Maribel Hearn Quest - ACT 1
« Reply #960 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:02 PM »
>"Yes. I'm ready Renko."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #961 on: April 18, 2016, 06:17:36 PM »
>"Yes. I'm ready Renko."
>"Alright..." she looks around before whispering, "The people of this world can't be trusted. No matter how nice they seem."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #962 on: April 18, 2016, 06:26:09 PM »
>Tilt our head.
>"How do you know they're any less trustworthy than those in our world? Is it because of what they are?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #963 on: April 18, 2016, 06:38:21 PM »
>Tilt our head.
>"How do you know they're any less trustworthy than those in our world? Is it because of what they are?"
>"Because of what they do.... Look, these people... They seduce certain people... like you... into staying in this land... Then those people disappear. The reason... I did what I did... Was to save someone who disappeared a long time ago... And... and to save you from the same fate..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #964 on: April 18, 2016, 06:50:33 PM »
>"Whether you trust them or not, don't put them in danger to protect me, because... Renko, can I share a larger secret with you? I want to make sure you don't... Think of me differently, if I do."

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #965 on: April 18, 2016, 07:42:20 PM »
>"Was that person whom dissappeared a relative of yours ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #966 on: April 18, 2016, 09:28:32 PM »
>"Whether you trust them or not, don't put them in danger to protect me, because... Renko, can I share a larger secret with you? I want to make sure you don't... Think of me differently, if I do."
>"Look, Reimu, as well as anyone who knew who the person I was looking for were the only people that had to be hurt. I didn't want to hurt them, but I had to, especially Reimu... And don't believe anything they said to you, they're just lying to draw you in!"

>"Was that person whom dissappeared a relative of yours ?"
>Renko nods sadly.
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #967 on: April 18, 2016, 09:34:11 PM »
>"So you were planning this...before we even came to Gensokyo..."
>"H-Have you tried asking for where the person was?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #968 on: April 18, 2016, 09:41:31 PM »
>"Renko, how would you know that ? You said that relative dissappeared, you wouldn't know what she did here if she couldn't tell you, would you ? You also never really met these people personally before, if they wanted to hurt or capture us, they would have done it already... we're powerless.... i mean....for now.... you see...."
>Hover up slightly and make sure to not hit anything.
>"We might belong here after all..."

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #969 on: April 18, 2016, 09:45:50 PM »
//That sounds a bit off to me. Renko surely wouldn't take the realization well.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #970 on: April 18, 2016, 10:01:21 PM »
//She was honest with us and told us the truth, if we don't tell her now, we'll be doing exactly what she did to us before, i accept any suggestions to improve the dialogue part, but i still think we need to tell her.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #971 on: April 18, 2016, 10:06:14 PM »
>"Our abilities make us like them though Renko."
//^?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #972 on: April 18, 2016, 10:11:43 PM »
//I guess that is a good line for now, let's wait for her reaction to those before showing what we and probably her too can do.

>Delay that Hover action and the dialogue line following it, just say the first part and Miniking-Maribel's for now.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #973 on: April 18, 2016, 10:24:31 PM »
>"So you were planning this...before we even came to Gensokyo..."
>She turns her head to the side.
>"Sort of... It's... a long story..."

>"H-Have you tried asking for where the person was?"
>"I was told that wouldn't work."

>"Renko, how would you know that ? You said that relative dissappeared, you wouldn't know what she did here if she couldn't tell you, would you ? You also never really met these people personally before, if they wanted to hurt or capture us, they would have done it already... we're powerless.... i mean....for now.... you see...."
>"That's not how these people work, though. And as for how I know... Let's just say an angel came to me..."

>"Our abilities make us like them though Renko."
>"Maybe that's true, but you also forget that even with our abilities, we are weaker than them!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #974 on: April 18, 2016, 10:30:05 PM »
>"Because we never tried to get better."
>Now hover.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #975 on: April 18, 2016, 10:33:01 PM »
>"And how do you know that angel of yours wasn't lying for it's on benefit ? Looks can deceive many....

I'm tired, i'm on the phone and i can't manually type all that.

>Whisper: "We are weaker, yes, but...
>Now we hover up slightly and make sure to not hit anything.
>"We can learn too. We might belong here after all..."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #976 on: April 18, 2016, 10:50:02 PM »
>"And how do you know that angel of yours wasn't lying for it's on benefit ? Looks can deceive many....
>"It's... complicated..."

>"Because we never tried to get better."
>Whisper: "We are weaker, yes, but...
>Now hover.
>Now we hover up slightly and make sure to not hit anything.
>"We can learn too. We might belong here after all..."
>Renko seems shocked at your hovering.
>"W-Where did you learn to do that!?!"
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #977 on: April 18, 2016, 10:53:27 PM »
>"Do you remember the powerful Youkai Reimu mentioned? She helped me find a way to find you. I'm not that skilled in any of this though, and I can barely float."
>"But, the weirdest thing is that she looks a lot like me. She even has a similar ability to mine, except stronger..."

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #978 on: April 18, 2016, 11:00:38 PM »
>"I wouldn't just trust some random person appearing to you, either... you're telling us not to trust anyone, but..."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #979 on: April 18, 2016, 11:04:51 PM »
>"Do you remember the powerful Youkai Reimu mentioned? She helped me find a way to find you. I'm not that skilled in any of this though, and I can barely float."
>"But, the weirdest thing is that she looks a lot like me. She even has a similar ability to mine, except stronger..."
>"I honestly don't know what to say... Part of me wants to be happy for you... While another is worried that you're falling into their trap and it's too late to stop you..."

>"I wouldn't just trust some random person appearing to you, either... you're telling us not to trust anyone, but..."
>"Oh, I didn't trust her at first, but... let's just say she was... convincing..."
>_

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #980 on: April 18, 2016, 11:08:55 PM »
>"So now it's okay for you to worry about me, but not the other way around? You almost got yourself killed Renko. I want to be able to help you."
>Sigh. "Was hurting them worth it Renko...?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #981 on: April 18, 2016, 11:28:22 PM »
>"So now it's okay for you to worry about me, but not the other way around? You almost got yourself killed Renko. I want to be able to help you."
>Renko frowns and turns her head away.

>Sigh. "Was hurting them worth it Renko...?"
>"No... But I had to do it..."
>_

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #982 on: April 18, 2016, 11:41:09 PM »
>"...do you think I could meet this angel of yours, Renko?"
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #983 on: April 18, 2016, 11:48:49 PM »
>Whisper:"Just think about it, we don't know what truly happened here, a shady 'angel' that didn't reveal it's motives to help you and told you such things isn't really trustworthy, and just blindly shooting people you don't even know, especially Miss Reimu who is the lynchpin of this land due to enforcing the peace, is the one keeping the barrier up and was the person to come in our aid when we came here and i fainted, no kind of motive is enough to justify trying to kill someone, we must search the truth ourselves Renko."

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #984 on: April 19, 2016, 12:10:35 AM »
>"...do you think I could meet this angel of yours, Renko?"
>"No... She kinda only appears to me when I'm alone... Actually, I think I was waiting for her to show up, so I could ask her something..."

>Whisper:"Just think about it, we don't know what truly happened here, a shady 'angel' that didn't reveal it's motives to help you and told you such things isn't really trustworthy, and just blindly shooting people you don't even know, especially Miss Reimu who is the lynchpin of this land due to enforcing the peace, is the one keeping the barrier up and was the person to come in our aid when we came here and i fainted, no kind of motive is enough to justify trying to kill someone, we must search the truth ourselves Renko."
>"Look, I know this angel sounds untrustworthy... But there's much more to my relationship with her than you know... I know it's hard to believe, but I somewhat trust her..."
>_
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:16:43 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #985 on: April 19, 2016, 12:31:07 AM »
>"Enough to kill people if she tells you to...? Does she at least have a name you could tell me?"

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #986 on: April 19, 2016, 12:33:30 AM »
>"And what about your relative`s name ? Can`t you tell me that too ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #987 on: April 19, 2016, 12:43:34 AM »
>"Enough to kill people if she tells you to...? Does she at least have a name you could tell me?"
>"She didn't tell me to kill them... She told me to shoot them. She said it doesn't matter if they live or die, just as long as they were incapacitated in some way..." Renko seems slightly ashamed, "As for her name... Well, I honestly don't know...  all she said is that she has been watching my family for some time, and that she's somewhat of our guardian angel..."

>"And what about your relative`s name ? Can`t you tell me that too ?"
>She remains silent for a few moments before sighing, "Sumireko..."
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:46:08 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #988 on: April 19, 2016, 12:58:33 AM »
>"That isn`t much different from Lady Yukari, she was also watching me for a good while, and why would she need them incapacitated for ?"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #989 on: April 19, 2016, 01:16:59 AM »
>"That isn`t much different from Lady Yukari, she was also watching me for a good while, and why would she need them incapacitated for ?"
>"Well, only Reimu needed to be incapacitated, because the angel told me she was... linked to a seal on Sumireko... As for Mamizou... Well... It turns out she knew her and she guessed my relation to her... And the angel told me that anyone who knew about my relationship to... my relative... is a threat..."
>_