Author Topic: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4, Part 2  (Read 60089 times)

Re: Magical Lotus - Mahou Shoujou Byakuren - Episode 4, Part 2
« Reply #990 on: September 25, 2015, 04:31:23 AM »
>Smile
>You're right, of course; we're all in this together. Thank you both for that.

« Reply #991 on: September 25, 2015, 04:50:03 AM »
>Smile
>You're right, of course; we're all in this together. Thank you both for that.

>Well, now that that's settled, can I ask about something else I've been wondering about? Reisen inquires.

« Reply #992 on: September 25, 2015, 04:53:05 AM »
>Yes, of course.

« Reply #993 on: September 25, 2015, 05:04:46 AM »
>Yes, of course.

>What about Reimu-san? She was there, too, she's going to want to know what this was all about.

« Reply #994 on: September 25, 2015, 05:07:50 AM »
>We're not nearly as close to her, right?

« Reply #995 on: September 25, 2015, 05:11:09 AM »
>We're not nearly as close to her, right?

>You consider her a friend, but no, you're not as close to her as your neighbors.

« Reply #996 on: September 25, 2015, 05:15:39 AM »
>Oh. Right.
>Pause
>Well, she can still get the explanation from Lotus, at the very least. And I still need to track down Kanako and Suwako, since they know something about what happened to Sanae.

« Reply #997 on: September 25, 2015, 05:28:23 AM »
>Oh. Right.
>Pause
>Well, she can still get the explanation from Lotus, at the very least. And I still need to track down Kanako and Suwako, since they know something about what happened to Sanae.

>Well, it's just... Reisen starts, sounding a touch nervous. I was concerned that, since Patchouli's... Well, left, that Reimu might decide that her apartment would be for rent again. And then I'd need somewhere else to stay.

« Reply #998 on: September 25, 2015, 05:34:22 AM »
>Particularly under these circumstances, I cannot imagine she'd be so callous as to evict you.
>But for that matter, how was the apartment paid for? Post-dated cheques?

« Reply #999 on: September 25, 2015, 09:41:51 PM »
>Particularly under these circumstances, I cannot imagine she'd be so callous as to evict you.
>But for that matter, how was the apartment paid for? Post-dated cheques?

>I'd like to think so. But I also don't know for sure. I mean, technically, I can't hold the apartment myself, I'm a slave. At least I don't think so, maybe she'd make an exception. But again, I can't say for sure.
>I'm not sure, but I think so. Master Knowledge was handling finances until Patchy and I were more financially secure. But I don't know how much longer the rent's paid up for.

« Reply #1000 on: September 25, 2015, 10:17:30 PM »
>Well, there's always enough room in my bed for three....

>I imagine it wasn't month-to-month - that's more trouble for everyone. And the apartment doesn't need to be in your name for you to stay there, after all - it wasn't before. Patchouli is just... away on business; there's no reason to assume she's kicked you out. We'll figure something out with Reimu, don't worry.