Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side  (Read 140021 times)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Re: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side
« Reply #360 on: March 05, 2015, 03:02:34 AM »
lu bu probably doesn't require all of the jewels to get though. maybe just one or two of them. :v

With great power comes great responsibility! To get Lu Bu, you need to either get super lucky or have a big wallet. Beelzebub is the choice available to everyone. :smug:

... available to everyone eventually.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #361 on: March 05, 2015, 03:04:33 AM »
With great power comes great responsibility! To get Lu Bu, you need to either get super lucky or have a big wallet. Beelzebub is the choice available to everyone. :smug:

i currently don't own a large lu bu

i'll come back to you when i've gotten uvo lu bu but still don't have uvo beelzebub because I used all my jewels for other ults :VVV

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #362 on: March 05, 2015, 03:12:34 AM »
roniagasm

sorry chaore

it just wasnt meant to be

i was prepared

i'm more confused we're doing singular lu bu ulti still despite the dragon in the art and everything

not going to ship this train harder gungho plz

also all the relevant dark devil leads now have d/r so you can pretty much sprinkle ronia completely with no shame

i've got two and apparently no use because gungho hates me (which isn't new honestly)

who wants the best dark devil lead BV

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #363 on: March 05, 2015, 03:30:26 AM »
aabout 4 hours ago, before I went to college, I started a run of challenge cauchemar with a +297 Lmeta friend, obv using my LMeta team.

I have just finished said run after picking it up periodically between classes, I just spent the last twenty minutes and total of 40 turns just trying to keep myself alive on cauchemar.

1- He barely used cauchemar combat, which might as well be why I survived at all

2- having a max skilled heartmaker is one hell of a blessing... except when you have no dark orbs and cauchemar has just heartbroken you. Fortunately, I survived his following hit with 10HP because of LMeta's auto-heal

3- max skilled echidna is stupid broken, holy shit.

4- I suck at comboing, I absolutely suck at comboing, I am the shittiest almost-rank-200 at comboing.

5- having a hypermaxxed LMeta as a friend does wonders
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 03:34:13 AM by Toyosatomimi No Sacchi »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #364 on: March 05, 2015, 03:42:55 AM »
5- having a hypermaxxed LMeta as a friend does wonders

For survivability she certainly does. Running Izanami with Siren and hypermax Lmeta instead of Beyzul and hypermax I&I was interesting. My HP was 10k lower, but I basically had infinite recovery. One set of hearts was enough to cancel out two or three sets of poison orbs from dark Izanami, effectively allowing me to live forever against her, which is something I could never do normally. Of course normally I could've just one-shotted her and I wouldn't need to, but it was interesting to see. And with all the HP from Gabe's leader skill I rarely dropped below half, so Metatron was up all the time.

Actually, have you ever tried a friend Gabriel with your Metatron team? Or I guess a friend Raphael? I don't know if your team composition works for it at all, but it would probably make some dungeons a lot easier. With mini Sun Quan you can possibly even pull it off semi-farmably now.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2015, 03:47:41 AM »
CHALLENGE MEPHISTO CLEARED AW YISS

All that's left is Hera Beorc...

THE ONE TIME I BEAT HADES

I GET SKILL BINDED WITH MY 80% RESIST

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

goddammit second time i almost beat leviathan but two fucked up combos means he survived

third try died first floor rip
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 04:07:43 AM by Suikama »

Chaore

« Reply #366 on: March 05, 2015, 04:14:22 AM »
CHALLENGE MEPHISTO CLEARED AW YISS

All that's left is Hera Beorc...

THE ONE TIME I BEAT HADES

I GET SKILL BINDED WITH MY 80% RESIST

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

goddammit second time i almost beat leviathan but two fucked up combos means he survived

third try died first floor rip

CARRY ON MY PUSHEEN-WARD SON

THERE'LL BE SHYNPY WHEN YOU ARE DONE

NOW ROLL A SUPERMAAAAANNNNN

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2015, 04:41:37 AM »
On Twitter it was confirmed some monsters will undergo continuous refinement before final release, this seems to be mostly aimed towards Lakshmi who has a lot of players in a furor.

« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2015, 04:44:31 AM »
*sigh*

I wish it was possible to beat the 99 rushes but alas Isis' upper end damage is just too poor for that without a ton of TPA subs.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2015, 04:58:56 AM »
CARRY ON MY PUSHEEN-WARD SON

THERE'LL BE SHYNPY WHEN YOU ARE DONE

LAY YOUR WEARY STONES TO REST

DON'T YOU WHALE NO MORE

« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2015, 05:07:41 AM »

lu fuggen bu is lu fuggen bu though

and technically lu fuggen bu is available to everyone right now, in mini form but it is still lu fuggen bu all the same

Chaore

« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2015, 05:08:24 AM »
lu fuggen bu is lu fuggen bu though

and technically lu fuggen bu is available to everyone right now, in mini form but it is still lu fuggen bu all the same

also rem monsters kind of honestly are available to everyone in the first place

« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2015, 05:17:10 AM »
FUCK YES I DID IT

I BEAT THEM ALL

FUCKING NOTHING CAN STOP THE BEST GIRL

oh shit i actually have so many pys now

like at least 15 :V
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:20:06 AM by Suikama »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2015, 05:43:34 AM »
Just spent like half an hour painfully slogging through Cauchemar (could've been five minutes, but I didn't bother to check the dungeon info and assumed Amon did more damage, so I used all my skills on him and had to recharge on Cauch himself, which ended up with all my subs being chain bound for like fifty turns) assuming he dropped a Badpy, but he just gives a queen dragon. That is not worth fifty stamina, much less all that time. Oops.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2015, 05:44:12 AM »
I need to learn to put the tablet down when I continuously do stupid things or keep failing lots in a row, whoops.

I -have- to get this eventually now after all this.  Getting so close so many times is more irritating than failing by a large margin, seriously.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #375 on: March 05, 2015, 06:36:24 AM »
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/3400m.html

34M Download Event for JP.

Has new Descend; Kaguya-Hime Descended. No RCV/Awoken Skills Invalid restrictions.

« Reply #376 on: March 05, 2015, 06:43:18 AM »
lol I was just thinking about how there might be more no awakening dungeons to fight the row TPA power creep :V

Also kaguyaaaaa

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #377 on: March 05, 2015, 06:59:09 AM »
No RCV and No Awoken at the same time?
Sounds like something a mishmash like Lakshmi would excel at.
Or Beelzebub with Ceres cures. Who needs rows?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #378 on: March 05, 2015, 07:13:22 AM »
lol I was just thinking about how there might be more no awakening dungeons to fight the row TPA power creep :V

Also kaguyaaaaa

There should be a Descend with No Leader Skill Allowed restriction, like FT :getdown:

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #379 on: March 05, 2015, 07:39:07 AM »
Make a No Leader/Active/Awoken/Hidden Awoken Skills Allowed descend.

STAT STICKS ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #380 on: March 05, 2015, 07:49:17 AM »
Make a No Leader/Active/Awoken/Hidden Awoken Skills Allowed descend.

STAT STICKS ONLY

FINAL DESTINATION

so have plus eggs or die sounds like

« Reply #381 on: March 05, 2015, 09:07:29 AM »
Did a quick rank up before bed and got surprising results! Managed to double down the two hardest mythicals in this lineup back-to-back without breaking a sweat. Good to see that my previous failures and experiences were not in vain!

Featuring: Wadatsumi committing suicide (unnecessary but hilarious), RETURN OF BASTET

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2015, 09:43:44 AM »
I found this copypasta edit and thought it was relevant given Lu Bu's uvo:

Long ago the three types loved in harmony, but everything changed when the Devils attacked. In the blink of an eye the dragons were wiped out. Two and half years passed. In that time the Devils kept advancing. The Gods tried to hold then off, but the Gods needed too many resources in order to win, and it wasn't long before the Devils began converting many of the Gods to their side. I never knew how they were managing this, and then around 6 months ago their leaders stepped forward. In the darkness hidden among his warriors, was Lu Bu. But in a pillar of fire, my sister Ronia descended. Once she had emerged it was over. Zaerog fell in a matter of days. I dispatched my other sisters in an attempt to stop her, but even though Blonia was more powerful, she didn't have the allies that Ronia had, and she soon faded, Gronia never stood a chance. Nothing seemed to help, buy my guards had an idea, Beyzul and Wangren had come up with a plan to defend Zaerog, i agreed, and they were off. Kouryu was in danger too, so i dispatched Threedia. This was my worst failure, Ronia swept Threedia and kept marching. Defoud snuck up on her though, and stopped Ronia in front of Kouryu, the Devils had almost been defeated, but Kouryu had always been foolish. In moment of rashness he sent Byakko to take the fight to Ronia, but she betrayed us worse than we could have known. Byakko sacrificed herself to Ronia, and she transcended to a whole new level. There is only one option left, i will Descend upon the realm of puzzles, and with blessing of my Guards, we will defeat Ronia, and bring balance back to Puzzles and Dragons. For i am the Legendary Dragon that the people were told to seek out when they began their journey. I am Grand Sonia. And the Dragons are not dead.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2015, 02:05:13 PM »
Did one Three Kingdoms pull, got Cao Cao. Seems good to me, he looks like a great Tengu and Gaia lead OH WAIT NO HE DOESN'T get out of here Cao Cao I don't want you.

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/3400m.html

34M Download Event for JP.

Has new Descend; Kaguya-Hime Descended. No RCV/Awoken Skills Invalid restrictions.

So fight the two-prong power creep, feed the Egypt 2.0 power creep, huh? That sounds ridiculous, hopefully it's designed in such a way as to be actually possible without an incredibly specific team.

Kaguyaaaaaaaa,

Chaore

« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2015, 04:25:34 PM »
So fight the two-prong power creep, feed the Egypt 2.0 power creep, huh? That sounds ridiculous, hopefully it's designed in such a way as to be actually possible without an incredibly specific team.

Kaguyaaaaaaaa,

I mean. No Rcv.

If anything I don't think anyone has an entirely solid stake here other than the tricolor chinese and egypt 1.0.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #385 on: March 05, 2015, 05:06:04 PM »
I mean. No Rcv.

If anything I don't think anyone has an entirely solid stake here other than the tricolor chinese and egypt 1.0.

You think? This looks great for Hathor. She has buff HP to tank hits if she has to, doesn't seem to rely on prongs for huge damage like Chinese, and should be getting a lot of full activations. I don't play her though, so I could be way off.

Fair enough on egypts though, possibly especially Horus. His awakenings are ass anyway, he doesn't want hearts, and Kaguya has a decent chance to be at least part green.

Chaore

« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2015, 05:15:48 PM »
You think? This looks great for Hathor. She has buff HP to tank hits if she has to, doesn't seem to rely on prongs for huge damage like Chinese, and should be getting a lot of full activations. I don't play her though, so I could be way off.

Not...really? She can't really heal and more often than not her HP and rcv boost is a tradeoff for her awful conditional that tends to lead you -to- taking hits in the first place :v

I don't really like Hathor in general, but I feel pretty sketch in taking her to a place where her big benefit of having a large rcv pool is meaningless.

« Reply #387 on: March 05, 2015, 05:31:40 PM »

You'd have to slot in someone like Angelion, but it could work depending on where you plan to eat hits. I do something similar for Mephisto and it works out just fine.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #388 on: March 05, 2015, 05:39:14 PM »
Not...really? She can't really heal and more often than not her HP and rcv boost is a tradeoff for her awful conditional that tends to lead you -to- taking hits in the first place :v

I don't really like Hathor in general, but I feel pretty sketch in taking her to a place where her big benefit of having a large rcv pool is meaningless.

Interesting. I would assume that the big HP and big recovery means you could get along with just a heartmaker fine as long as you're activating regularly and there aren't hard stop light absorb floors or anything.

I suppose a lot of that depends on how long the dungeon is and how hard stuff hits. I'm assuming not that long and not that hard because of the harsh restrictions, but if she had to take several hits in a row she might be fucked. One hit every few turns would be okay I would think.

Now I kind of want a Hathor so I can try her and see how she actually works.

« Reply #389 on: March 05, 2015, 06:02:44 PM »
eh I dont think Hathor is that hard to activate
when I tryhard with Isis I get 5 atts most of the time, and 4 atts the rest of the time (when I'm lazy farming though then it's 4 atts almost every time)
6 atts usually only happens with good luck and 3 atts with bad luck

also if you can get kali sub for her then you're really good