Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side  (Read 139959 times)

Re: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side
« Reply #210 on: March 02, 2015, 05:34:47 PM »
On that note, what's the general consensus for stoning to speed up +egg acquisition for non/light-IAP players here? I'm extremely stingy with my stones, but I wonder if I should be doing more in the plus field at my rank, since builds I start to look for at reference have at least 3/5 members +297.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #211 on: March 02, 2015, 05:58:47 PM »
The only time I woukd consider it is one stone per Star Vault if the difference is ranking up during it or not. Interested to hear what others think though, maybe I'm wrong.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

« Reply #212 on: March 02, 2015, 06:02:06 PM »
only ever stone star vault since it's a limited time dungeon anyways

otherwise just farm normals all the time (T5s, OoH, and KoG)

super boring but it gets the job done

pretty much everyone who has like 50 million +297s and is rank 900000 achieves it just by farming normals non stop

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #213 on: March 02, 2015, 06:04:43 PM »
Yeah, that's how I hypermaxed Reine so early. And now that all I do is descends, alts, and weekdays Gabriel is taking a lot longer. Or at least it feels that way.

« Reply #214 on: March 02, 2015, 06:17:40 PM »
Some of the bigger names in the Leilan community I've seen who are non-IAP apparently stone 5x tower and vault, using anywhere from 3-14 stones at a time. Part of me is unsure whether I should try it as well. I feel like 2 and a half +297 guys is not enough at this point.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #215 on: March 02, 2015, 06:32:18 PM »
First Mechdragon run yielded one +egg. Well, one in fifty stamina is better than zero in 180 I guess.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #216 on: March 02, 2015, 06:34:22 PM »
Star Vault is a liiiiiieeee!  Never run it, never stone for it, blast it to the fiery abyss!  </bitterness over two plusless SV runs>

I kind of dread the day I need to start working on 297-ing stuff...Seems like it's gonna suck no matter how I go about it.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

« Reply #217 on: March 02, 2015, 06:34:42 PM »
Final Result of Poring

chibi valk slvl 1 -> slvl 5
Lilith slvl 2 -> slvl 4
Vampire slvl 3 -> slvl 3
I did run 50 stamina version because I thought it droped more Yellow Drops, so I only had like 3 skillups tries on Vampire.
Chibi valk had 12 drops, so 4/12 total.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:36:59 PM by Dorakyura »

Jq1790

« Reply #218 on: March 02, 2015, 06:39:19 PM »
For future appearances, pretty sure common wisdon is to run the 25 stam one since the number of runs you get far outweighs any bonuses you get for the poring-type enemies' drop chances, plus Master has Demons which are annoying and useless for skillups.

« Reply #219 on: March 02, 2015, 06:43:44 PM »
yep run 25 only ESPECIALLY on x2 drop rate

also despite my bitching i guess i had a pretty good poring tower run in terms of results

Vamp #2 slvl2 -> MAX
Angelion slvl2ish? -> MAX
Claire slvl4 -> MAX
Reine slvl1 -> MAX

I can go TPA crazy now with Isis, Reine, Claire, Athena, Tunabowl :V

« Reply #220 on: March 02, 2015, 06:47:03 PM »
For future appearances, pretty sure common wisdon is to run the 25 stam one since the number of runs you get far outweighs any bonuses you get for the poring-type enemies' drop chances, plus Master has Demons which are annoying and useless for skillups.

Sure, though I played some of the 25 versions aswell, but I got 1-2 drops each 50 stam run, and in those 25 I got total of 1 in 4 runs. was just a guts feeling.

Jq1790

« Reply #221 on: March 02, 2015, 06:49:35 PM »
yep run 25 only ESPECIALLY on x2 drop rate

also despite my bitching i guess i had a pretty good poring tower run in terms of results

Vamp #2 slvl2 -> MAX
Angelion slvl2ish? -> MAX
Claire slvl4 -> MAX
Reine slvl1 -> MAX

I can go TPA crazy now with Isis, Reine, Claire, Athena, Tunabowl :V
Poring Tower facewrecking buddies ^5!  That Reine result is especially delicious.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #222 on: March 02, 2015, 08:04:22 PM »
Meanwhile, I manage to go from 1 to max on my lilith, 2 to 5 on my vampire (which I don't think I'll ever use) and no skillups on my chibi valk

you know, the card I actually wanted to skillup

« Reply #223 on: March 02, 2015, 08:40:12 PM »
Meanwhile, I manage to go from 1 to max on my lilith, 2 to 5 on my vampire (which I don't think I'll ever use) and no skillups on my chibi valk

you know, the card I actually wanted to skillup
I had to spend 2 stones to max reine because after grinidng for 3 days and using up all of my stamina everyone else maxed but reine still needed like 3-4 more >_>

« Reply #224 on: March 02, 2015, 11:53:14 PM »
why didn't I try this earlier

« Reply #225 on: March 02, 2015, 11:57:14 PM »
oh yeah that dungeon has an s rank

i wonder if i've already s ranked it

>145,500 points

okay so on the bright side that's a free tama waiting for me

on the other side fuck you too game

on other news Nut is amazing and makes everything better for Isis. 4 turn orb change is a godsend for Isis especially since the orb change is 100% consistent and basically makes the board easier to match to boot.

if only i had muse though fucking hell
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:59:40 PM by Seaport Suikama »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #226 on: March 02, 2015, 11:59:17 PM »
That dungeon is surprisingly hard for ronia + baddie + bunch of rank-1 crap + ronia.

« Reply #227 on: March 03, 2015, 12:02:20 AM »
oh yeah now i remember im pretty sure my previous s rank attempt was fucked over by those green hawks eating up turns

like WHY IS THE HIGH ARMOR MOB ALWAYS GREEN

WHY

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

« Reply #228 on: March 03, 2015, 12:09:09 AM »
spoiler I ended up 10 comboing three of the waves, and the wave with areon+metabon got hit by a 13 combo

(Had to stall a few times to regain health which is why the combo count isn't fuck ridiculous)

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #229 on: March 03, 2015, 01:51:08 AM »
I've been doing nothing all day but alternating Door Of Light And Shadow and mechdragons, and I have three +eggs. Three. Has anyone been getting anything today? I am seriously convinced they just lied about the bonus drops being on at this point. This is much worse than I would expect from just farming any random dungeon on 1.5x drops with the same amount of stamina. And I went into today with full stamina saved up from yesterday, so I've squeezed in a lot of runs. This is bullshit.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #230 on: March 03, 2015, 02:06:49 AM »
Some of the bigger names in the Leilan community I've seen who are non-IAP apparently stone 5x tower and vault, using anywhere from 3-14 stones at a time. Part of me is unsure whether I should try it as well. I feel like 2 and a half +297 guys is not enough at this point.

i was told the most optimal way to 5x FT4 is to blitz it with 3/4 skillmaxed Rodins + a Ronia, if you don't have these on your own you would need to ghetto it up via Challenge Mode.

ALSO

Slotting in my freshly max level+max awoken D/D Haku to replace my Chibi Haku has resulted in almost literally double damage from my standardfare GZL-enhance burst:

I've been doing nothing all day but alternating Door Of Light And Shadow and mechdragons, and I have three +eggs. Three. Has anyone been getting anything today? I am seriously convinced they just lied about the bonus drops being on at this point. This is much worse than I would expect from just farming any random dungeon on 1.5x drops with the same amount of stamina. And I went into today with full stamina saved up from yesterday, so I've squeezed in a lot of runs. This is bullshit.

i got around 40+ plus eggs yesterday just doing mechdragons
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 02:37:06 AM by tranceHiME »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

« Reply #231 on: March 03, 2015, 03:17:23 AM »
challenge descend mode is pretty fun esepcially since i get to test if Isis can really 0 stone everything :V

beat Hera, Take, Goemon, Cauche, Hera-Is, Satan, Hera-Sol, and Beelz all without much trouble

next however is goddamn hera-beorc and I know I have never 0 stone this stupid dungeon because of the stupid skill lock

mephisto i think 1 stoned? i know i made a stupid mistake before on luci and got ohkoed

hera-ur is a huge bitch because of ifrit, but now that I have Nut with her TPA I think I can beat it without too much trouble

izanami is also terrible because of skill lock. also even though i have BOTH chesters it doesn't help too much because dammit Isis has no skill locks herself gungho whyyyy

wadatsumi is actually probably the easiest of the remaining descends lol

and then there's the rushes which i really need more TPA to have a chance gungho pls >_>

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
« Reply #232 on: March 03, 2015, 03:40:00 AM »
Whelp after a broken phone and the google thing didn't seem to work, I submitted my restoration ticket.  Here's hoping

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #233 on: March 03, 2015, 04:32:26 AM »
izanami is also terrible because of skill lock. also even though i have BOTH chesters it doesn't help too much because dammit Isis has no skill locks herself gungho whyyyy

If you have both Chesters how do you get skill locked? Two Chesters together has 120%? ???

...Oh, are you referring to getting them bound by Hino Kagutsuchi if the Light one shows up? Welp.

« Reply #234 on: March 03, 2015, 04:34:38 AM »
If I run both chesters my stats are ass and I miss out on the actives that I need to not be blocked in the first place

with horus or bastet you only need to run one and you have 100% block but not with isis ughh

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2015, 05:21:44 AM »
Whelp after a broken phone and the google thing didn't seem to work, I submitted my restoration ticket.  Here's hoping

I've seen the restoration process twice, and as long as you've spent at least a dollar in-game and/or are rank 100+ it seems to go through within 24 hours, excluding Sunday. You should be okay, hopefully. Sorry to hear about your phone.

If you have both Chesters how do you get skill locked? Two Chesters together has 120%? ???

...Oh, are you referring to getting them bound by Hino Kagutsuchi if the Light one shows up? Welp.

Ain't nobody can actually run both Chesters. That way lies madness. Having them both is just having your pick of colors.

« Reply #236 on: March 03, 2015, 06:18:22 AM »

I've gotten about 10 just poking at stuff today. I think you got the short end of the short end of the stick on that one though. Ouch. Kinda glad I decided not to stone.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #237 on: March 03, 2015, 06:51:02 AM »
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/572646386719596544 DQXQ Uvo 1

For DQXQ branching UVO the two sisters split up.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #238 on: March 03, 2015, 07:38:22 AM »
So... what, one is gonna be L/L and the other B/B? :wat:

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #239 on: March 03, 2015, 07:45:33 AM »
well don't care so much about gods I don't have buuuut

Updated my pdx collection a little bit. I received nine Ronia friend requests today from then.

Devil girl wants the B apparently.