Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side  (Read 140017 times)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Re: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2015, 01:48:22 PM »
Challenge Descends! I took down Wadatsumi and Beelzebub for the Ceres skillups (skillmaxed!) and Satan for a Flampy (Hera-Ur skillup!) thus far.

Also lol TAMADRApurin clears for Satan and Beelzebub as well. Not worrying about random Binding Waves helps.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2015, 02:08:49 PM »
Challenge Descends! I took down Wadatsumi and Beelzebub for the Ceres skillups (skillmaxed!) and Satan for a Flampy (Hera-Ur skillup!) thus far.

Also lol TAMADRApurin clears for Satan and Beelzebub as well. Not worrying about random Binding Waves helps.

So far I've got Hera-Ur and Satan for Misato skillups. Then I figured I'd go do vanilla Hera to get the stone and burn stamina before I rank up and I fucking died somehow. Clearly I should not be playing this early in the morning.

Next up is Hera-Sowilo, which isn't especially hard for me, just extremely long to the point that I often slip up somewhere along the line. Not "just got up, barely awake" material.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2015, 02:43:57 PM »
Decided to uvo my first Ronia. Didn't get a single skill up during it.

I then fed 3 cyclops to my Apollo, and got all three. I much prefer this outcome.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2015, 02:51:51 PM »
SCREW THE RULES I HAVE HP

Spamming Beelzebub's active repeatedly through the dungeon for yoroshiko heals was fun. Seven turn Ceres was also used very frequently.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »
SCREW THE RULES I HAVE HP

Spamming Beelzebub's active repeatedly through the dungeon for yoroshiko heals was fun. Seven turn Ceres was also used very frequently.

Was that enough to tank Ifrit?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2015, 03:25:01 PM »
Good thing my 0s of Hera-Ur paid off yesterday - now I can take her down without reservations.

It helps if you can somehow bait out the water binds in the dungeon - Angelion and Isis's not-autoheal helped me a lot, maybe something similar might work for you?

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2015, 03:26:01 PM »

Ifrit only does more than 10958 when he's below 50%. I think he only used God Gaia Breath twice, but even that didn't do that much damage. I was more taken aback at how quickly Minerva died, but she only has 900,000 HP I guess. oh god if I didn't OH her then whoops

I actually got to sit around on Hera-Ur for a while chipping her HP down while I waited for Ultra Gravity to come up. She had used Flame Pillar three times but 27,000 damage each is no biggie :V

« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2015, 03:27:15 PM »
Oh goddammit an Indian 1+2 godfest tomorrow... with these awoken evos being announced... temptation to pull never been higher

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2015, 03:31:30 PM »
Forgot about Poring Towrper so I did my Hera run, got my 2m coins, so I guess that was good,  Then I DID remember Tower, and so far out of the feeds I've don(only 3 runs) I have managed...to maxskill my Rowdy Red and that's it.  no skillups on Lilith(3 Ghostrings), GreatValk(1 drops), CuChu(1 poporing or whatever it is), Sieg(1 marin)...

This is not a good start.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2015, 03:34:03 PM »
oh so regarding Lakshmi's awoken uvo art

is that Noah's rainbow I see in there? CAN WE GET ANOTHER PHYSICAL BLUE MOB PLEASE YES PLEASE

« Reply #100 on: February 27, 2015, 03:35:28 PM »
...so apparently this can happen with gift dungeons

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #101 on: February 27, 2015, 03:37:40 PM »
...so apparently this can happen with gift dungeons

Mine was plussed as well. I think it's poking fun at the + earring the bear is wearing.

« Reply #102 on: February 27, 2015, 03:41:01 PM »
wait every awoken ult has a new active right?

welp gonna lose all my Isis skillups :ohdear:

on the other hand oh boy new Isis active

they just need to ditch the weak ass heal in favor of something actually useful like delay, damage boost, orb enhance, or maybe even random blue orb spawns since that would actually work with Isis

of course it should still clear binds otherwise Isis loses her antibind utility which would be dumb

man if it was just 1 turn delay + heal binds on a 3 turn cd it would be crazy and also shit all over okuni :V

or they could take the 'weaker version but lower cd' route and maker her only recover binds but on a 1 turn cd BV

for leader skill, there's a few options

buffing tankiness is an obvious one although it does step on egypt 2.0's toes

increasing all of her multipliers by x0.5 would be great although she'd make DQ pretty terrible in comparison (well DQ still has an upcoming ult so eh)
although having a max of x5 still sucks compared to juggler >_>

giving her an extra multiplier for water types to encourage building water rainbow would make sense. It would make the Isis, Muse, Orochi, Bodin team all the more optimal while not messing with the general rainbow power curve

there's also the option of giving her a really big multiplier just for all orbs matched. right now x4.5 for all orbs really sucks for how hard it is to get all orbs. x7 for all orbs would push her into Ra/Juggler territory which could make sense. she'd basically be the same as L/L Ra except with a bigger safety net, which could be fair if they end up buffing Ra a lot as well

oh yeah finally awakenings

since every awoken ult evo gets 4 more awakenings I'm assuming it will be the same here

as a combo leader, Isis desperately wants at least one time+, beyond that it actually kind of depends on how they end up chaining her active and leader skill

for instance if they make her active 1 turn clear 2 turns of bind, her sub utility goes way up as the best bind clearer in the game by far. In this case to add to the combo team utility she wants skill lock resist, skill boosts (rip lmeta :V), and maybe a blind resist. knowing gungho though they like to take things to extremes so they would probably give her bind recover as well and just be like THERE BEST ANTIBINDER BY FAR LOOKS GOOD

if they make her tankier but by giving her elemental resists, then she'd might get resist awakenings and autoheals cause that's what minerva and friends got but that would be dumb gungho pls no

now if gungho isn't dumb and actually decide to make her a legit leader, then on top of time+, she needs at least double TPA, especially since her base attack is pretty terrible for a REM god. Like before they gave her a slight buff, it was pretty much the worst in the game for 7 star gods. Hell even triple TPA wouldn't be too ridiculous compared to the other triple TPA guys that now exist. Rows would be bad because you can't really color combo and row at the same time. +orbs eh it would make sense for a skyfall combo leader like Isis but unless they add orb enhance to her active as well as double orb enhance buff it won't make that much of a difference, especially compared to triple TPA.
alternatively they could keep pushing her as a utility combo leader, in which case she gets time+, skill lock resist, skill boost, and blind resist. it wouldn't be bad per say but it would literally just give her the same awakening utility as ult kirin, which hardly pushes her into the juggler zone

tl;dr gungho pls give better active, leader skill, and triple tpa

« Reply #103 on: February 27, 2015, 03:44:44 PM »
spoiler her active is a 1cd heal that is about 5x as strong

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #104 on: February 27, 2015, 03:54:41 PM »
Naw man, healers have declared a monopoly on all cool blue stuff, even if it's just a subtype :V

wait every awoken ult has a new active right?

welp gonna lose all my Isis skillups :ohdear:

on the other hand oh boy new Isis active

they just need to ditch the weak ass heal in favor of something actually useful like delay, damage boost, orb enhance, or maybe even random blue orb spawns since that would actually work with Isis

of course it should still clear binds otherwise Isis loses her antibind utility which would be dumb

man if it was just 1 turn delay + heal binds on a 3 turn cd it would be crazy and also shit all over okuni :V

or they could take the 'weaker version but lower cd' route and maker her only recover binds but on a 1 turn cd BV

for leader skill, there's a few options

buffing tankiness is an obvious one although it does step on egypt 2.0's toes

increasing all of her multipliers by x0.5 would be great although she'd make DQ pretty terrible in comparison (well DQ still has an upcoming ult so eh)
although having a max of x5 still sucks compared to juggler >_>

giving her an extra multiplier for water types to encourage building water rainbow would make sense. It would make the Isis, Muse, Orochi, Bodin team all the more optimal while not messing with the general rainbow power curve

there's also the option of giving her a really big multiplier just for all orbs matched. right now x4.5 for all orbs really sucks for how hard it is to get all orbs. x7 for all orbs would push her into Ra/Juggler territory which could make sense. she'd basically be the same as L/L Ra except with a bigger safety net, which could be fair if they end up buffing Ra a lot as well

oh yeah finally awakenings

since every awoken ult evo gets 4 more awakenings I'm assuming it will be the same here

as a combo leader, Isis desperately wants at least one time+, beyond that it actually kind of depends on how they end up chaining her active and leader skill

for instance if they make her active 1 turn clear 2 turns of bind, her sub utility goes way up as the best bind clearer in the game by far. In this case to add to the combo team utility she wants skill lock resist, skill boosts (rip lmeta :V), and maybe a blind resist. knowing gungho though they like to take things to extremes so they would probably give her bind recover as well and just be like THERE BEST ANTIBINDER BY FAR LOOKS GOOD

if they make her tankier but by giving her elemental resists, then she'd might get resist awakenings and autoheals cause that's what minerva and friends got but that would be dumb gungho pls no

now if gungho isn't dumb and actually decide to make her a legit leader, then on top of time+, she needs at least double TPA, especially since her base attack is pretty terrible for a REM god. Like before they gave her a slight buff, it was pretty much the worst in the game for 7 star gods. Hell even triple TPA wouldn't be too ridiculous compared to the other triple TPA guys that now exist. Rows would be bad because you can't really color combo and row at the same time. +orbs eh it would make sense for a skyfall combo leader like Isis but unless they add orb enhance to her active as well as double orb enhance buff it won't make that much of a difference, especially compared to triple TPA.
alternatively they could keep pushing her as a utility combo leader, in which case she gets time+, skill lock resist, skill boost, and blind resist. it wouldn't be bad per say but it would literally just give her the same awakening utility as ult kirin, which hardly pushes her into the juggler zone

tl;dr gungho pls give better active, leader skill, and triple tpa
She's going to go B/G and her active will be bind recovery and an attack boost to gods. Then right after you ult her again, your next roll will be Muse  >:D

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2015, 04:08:28 PM »
:colonveeplusalpha:

although i just realized NONE of the awoken UEVOs are Gods

they all lose their God subtypes so maybe muse would be useless for super Isis anyways?

guess i'll hold off on pulling for now
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:31:02 PM by Seaport Suikama »

« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2015, 05:03:59 PM »
Not-quite-hyper!

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #107 on: February 27, 2015, 05:34:20 PM »

it's over. ahahahahahah it's over it took me over a YEAR to do it's over though

Reine needs one more, Elize needs a few more but she's not really a priority, and lilith needs two or three more.

« Reply #108 on: February 27, 2015, 05:34:46 PM »
Hmm maybe for Awoken Anubis he might get something like x2 dark types as a base so that way even if you mess up your combo you still have x4 and when you do get x10 you deal x400 as a fuck you juggler there's only one true god :V

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #109 on: February 27, 2015, 06:24:54 PM »
I forget how easy Beelzebub is. Fried up that Woodpy and fed it to GZL because fuck it. I'll throw piis in a hole, I don't care (I do care about Shynpy though, gimme it).

« Reply #110 on: February 27, 2015, 06:27:40 PM »
oh yeah I guess I should save my bubpys for potential super isis :3

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #111 on: February 27, 2015, 06:33:22 PM »

SCREW THE RULES I STILL HAVE HP

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
« Reply #112 on: February 27, 2015, 06:41:37 PM »
oh so regarding Lakshmi's awoken uvo art

is that Noah's rainbow I see in there? CAN WE GET ANOTHER PHYSICAL BLUE MOB PLEASE YES PLEASE

Yeah, it looks like it. The other guess for evo mat would be wadatsumi (Which would make her Physical/Balanced or vice-versa) but balanced is already part of her twinlit uvo, and if they really want to make her strong they'd push her into the blue healer front, which would mean that her second evo mat would be either Guan Yinping or Sandalphon (Which are the only two healer descends, what.)

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #113 on: February 27, 2015, 07:26:51 PM »

SCREW THE RULES I STILL HAVE HP

Isn't it great? How's your tecovery?

(Which are the only two healer descends, what.)

Valkyriiiiiie.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #114 on: February 27, 2015, 07:35:20 PM »
Valkyriiiiiie.
*grumbles*
She still should be a permanent by now...
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #115 on: February 27, 2015, 08:42:45 PM »
There's also a possiblity that the person Lakshimi needs has yet to come out yet. Zeus Merc came out shortly after the Awoken Greeks were announced.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
« Reply #116 on: February 27, 2015, 09:05:00 PM »
Isn't it great? How's your tecovery?
Most of my RCV is tied to Beelzebub and Awoken Ceres actives. Fortunately I just got Ceres skill maxed so healing 30% of 80,000 every seven turns is still pretty huge.

« Reply #117 on: February 27, 2015, 09:09:54 PM »
So I decided to go nuts today and successfully double downed Izanami after a handful of tries. Feels good to be part of the new world order.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #118 on: February 27, 2015, 09:12:53 PM »
Would you guys mind looking at my Padherder and helping me make a Hera-Beorc mythical team? Unfortunately it's not fully up to date. If something looks like it's being worked on assume it's probably done now.

« Reply #119 on: February 27, 2015, 10:11:00 PM »
Would you guys mind looking at my Padherder and helping me make a Hera-Beorc mythical team? Unfortunately it's not fully up to date. If something looks like it's being worked on assume it's probably done now.

I guess the first question I should ask: What answers do you have for Hades? I don't know what you use as big burst in your box, since everyone uses stuff differently.