Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135067 times)

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Blue Balanced?

:derp:

Just you wait, soon will be the new top tier team  :derp:

On a completely unrelated note, i just managed to utterly screw my attempt at Zeus challenge mode by virtue of achieving ONE row after Ronia's active... this probably count as my derpiest moment to date..... nice way to waste 50 stamina  :X

This just in - ADK and Echidna coin survey dungeons confirmed to have Master difficulties, for anyone doing that.

Christmas REM is out in Japan and juding by other people's rolls it looks like a trap unless you really like all of the Chibi Chinese girls :derp:

people seem to be getting better results from this godfest than the christmas rem :V
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:52:44 PM by Suikama »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
whelp guess I'm not rolling that anymore

Also this.

Ceres used a Mythical Ball.
Gotcha! Kanetsugu was caught!
Kanetsugu's data was added to the Monster Book.
Give a nickname to the Kanetsugu you caught? "Arceus"

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Christmas REM is out in Japan and juding by other people's rolls it looks like a trap unless you really like all of the Chibi Chinese girls :derp:

people seem to be getting better results from this godfest than the christmas rem :V

I don't know, I'm having a hard looking at this and calling it a bad result.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

I mean yeah they're cute as fuck but not too useful. At first I thought maybe they would be good for low cost conditionals, but 15 cost puts them just outside of Gaia. I guess they can S rank things easily.

Anyways it's probably worth at least a few pulls though since you're almost guaranteed something new and cute unless you already have every chinese and magician girl.

Also I didnt realize chibi Luci is the only triple time awakening monster in the game. (for some reason I thought wee jas had 3) I kind of want him even more now even though I've seen fewer people pull him than Santa Kirin :V :V :colonveeplusalpha:

holy shit the christmas dungeon has giant snowtamadra in the background :3
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 05:31:38 PM by Suikama »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
I mean yeah they're cute as fuck but not too useful. At first I thought maybe they would be good for low cost conditionals, but 15 cost puts them just outside of Gaia. I guess they can S rank things easily.

Anyways it's probably worth at least a few pulls though since you're almost guaranteed something new and cute unless you already have every chinese and magician girl.

Also I didnt realize chibi Luci is the only triple time awakening monster in the game. (for some reason I thought wee jas had 3) I kind of want him even more now even though I've seen fewer people pull him than Santa Kirin :V :V :colonveeplusalpha:

holy shit the christmas dungeon has giant snowtamadra in the background :3

I'm thinking about it now, but I don't think he'd be a terrible Kirin sub.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

and again 13 pulls for santa kirin, over a hundred for chibi luci wat :V

So I ran out of Athena friends but still had time left on an hour of alts, and I saw something else where the Athenas should be instead.

Attacker Ama confirmed for super legit

i just realized Nut can clear poisons and jammer orbs if i dump them all into the left column :V

also christmas rem confirmed a trap 66% chance of a chibi chinese girl jesus christ

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
So treat it like any other REM/godfest that you're not particularly interested in: Mandatory one roll for that million-to-one chance you get something useful, then completely forget about it.

That about it?

yeah pretty much

unless your one of those collect them all whale types then it's time to fork over $1000 to the gungho christmas fund :V

More like roll once because everything in there is useful and you can't really lose on the first roll or two.

oh yeah i guess if you roll a lot and have a bunch of chibi chinese girls you can use them to try to skill up your real chinese girls

it's like farming chasers/jewels with stones, only 5 stones per chaser! :V

finally ;_;

commandercool

• alter cool
I don't know if I'm gonna roll on Christmas REM or not. The only things I really want are Yomi and Meta, and I guess Valk. The Chinese are nice, especially for newer players, but I don't think I have a use for them.

Also not sure how many Wind Chasers is enough Wind Chasers. I'm up to 28. I should probably grab at least 30, but I don't know if I need more than that. Might just load up as much as I possibly can for mega-insurance. I wasn't planning on skillmaxing Meimei from the first appearance of this dungeon, since I pulled her half way through, but I have enough of them that I guess I have to go for it now.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

finally ;_;
How many tries? I ran it once thinking I could get an invade since it's x2 but got nothin. I'd rather run more weekend dungeon for dem coins if her rate sucks.

commandercool

• alter cool
Wait, is the next coin dungeon rotation not Mystics Knights Dragon Knights again? Weren't we supposed to get them last time too? I keep planning around this and it never actually appears. Sun Quan hungers.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 09:18:05 PM by commandercool »

Mystic Knights? There's mystic knights in the coin dungeons right now...

I think you meant Dragon Knights :V

commandercool

• alter cool
Mystic Knights? There's mystic knights in the coin dungeons right now...

I think you meant Dragon Knights :V

Yes. Yes I do. Gimme them,

How many tries? I ran it once thinking I could get an invade since it's x2 but got nothin. I'd rather run more weekend dungeon for dem coins if her rate sucks.

3 runs today, and I think 8 more spread over this past week. (the week before was chaser hunting so :V)

MatsuriSakuragi

I trust my REM luck. It got me three golds out of three rolls this fest and one of them was LKali. I'll get something cool from the Christmas REM.

REM gold egg rates actually seem to be getting better now. I remember back in the day it was like a 40-50% chance for a gold egg during godfests but now it seems to be 60%.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
REM gold egg rates actually seem to be getting better now. I remember back in the day it was like a 40-50% chance for a gold egg during godfests but now it seems to be 60%.

I remember people used to say the base rate was like 20%.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
So treat it like any other REM/godfest that you're not particularly interested in: Mandatory one roll for that million-to-one chance you get something useful, then completely forget about it.

Now watch Edible drunk-roll the best drop available with one try.....  :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

merry xmas mothafuckas :derp:

the chibi haku is MY FIRST CHINAGIRL EVERRRRRRR
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 11:57:17 PM by tranceHiME »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

NA notice: Tomorrow is the last day for x5 technicals on a monday so if you want to farm +eggs tomorrow is the day

There's also ECO collab which suddenly showed up out of the blue, but it will be up for a whole week so imo +eggs take priority

MatsuriSakuragi

man what do I even do i mean I'd love to skill up venus but if her awoken form doesn't have CTW, it's all effort wasted

I guess I could give them to Yomi instead

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Christmas REM:
1x Mini Sonia
1x Mini Karin
1x Mini Meimei

Considering I already have Reiran, Haku and Sakuya, can I say I have the full set of chinese girls now lols :V
I wanted a mini valkyrie... :/ But gold rate is like 30% so I'm done with this REM

Grimoire Mythical cleared against Fire and Water grimoire with I&I team. so OP :V
Have yet to encounter the wood one so I'm not sure how that'd go.
Wave 1-6 are not a threat with this team though. :)

Grimoire having 3 random bosses seems to be a skill up nightmare,
but then you realize...

You're getting skill ups for Apollo/Gab/Uriel on wave 2, and red/blue/green fairy on wave 3.
Although I only got 1 fairy drop in 3 mythical runs and people have reported the droprate is probably worse than this as the sample size increases, still good if you're doing this along with other skill ups. Grimoires are worth skill maxing anyways.

Edit: Wood grimoire also cleared with I&I team! Simply had to hit through the first half of green hp without using all my skills, until I got to the red hp.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 10:21:01 AM by Thaws »

the illuminati has been taken down