Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134920 times)

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
:toot:
Sweet rolls!

BUT NOPE
NOT TAKING THE BAIT
NOPE
WAITING FOR THE CHRISTMAS QTPIE REM.

fine i guess ill do a few pulls

>dryad

yeah of course i never get anything good from g-

what

WHAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Espadas

Congrats Suikama, that is some serious on-demand rolling skill  :3

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Suikama's old sig is coming true :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Finally, max-skilled Luci. Got two skill-ups on 3 angels via the Chaore method. Not sure what to do with the rest of them though.
Suikama's old sig is coming true :V

Who's left now?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
STOP TEMPTING ME
STOP
SOMEONE GO ROLL 6 CUPIDS OR SOMETHING SO I DON'T CAVE

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
I would, but one I wont be tik Christmas REM, and two, well...

Knowing my luck I'd pull some really crazy stuff again and just make it worse, ehe.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

commandercool

• alter cool
fine i guess ill do a few pulls

>dryad

yeah of course i never get anything good from g-

what

WHAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Ha ha it's like you're me. The REM comes through when it REALLY matters. Best feeling.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Finally, max-skilled Luci. Got two skill-ups on 3 angels via the Chaore method. Not sure what to do with the rest of them though.
Who's left now?
The B/G armored knight Muse (i guess gungho will introduce them later with a carnival or something)
Orochi
and Bodin/Karin, although the other two are more important. gonna try for karin in the christmas rem

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Godfest yoloroll got me lakshmi.

I guess I'm finally managing to make a prototype blue team that isn't a 2/4/2.

Not that that's gonna be a thing anytime soon but y'know :derp:

Godfest yoloroll got me lakshmi.

I guess I'm finally managing to make a prototype blue team that isn't a 2/4/2.

Not that that's gonna be a thing anytime soon but y'know :derp:

Worth noting that Lakshmi also has the most powerful drain skill in the entire game.

also she's cute I guess

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Worth noting that Lakshmi also has the most powerful drain skill in the entire game.

also she's cute I guess

It also enhances orbs now, meaning she also functions as an orb enhancer.

Antonio VS Guan Yinping confirmed on the 19th, place your bets

If he does Master again and doesn't get slapped by Garyou Tensei then he should be fine

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
rip antonio

killed by cute

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Oh hey. She's healer/phys only, right?  Might have to beat up the peach garden general sometime if she's here now or soon.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Skill upping Hellball:
31 up 6 -> "Not bad... :\ One skill left!" -> 14 up 0
I even finished skill upping Durga 20 up 5 already...

I feel like insect dragon skill ups are harder to get simply because they're so easy to get... (50stam/each)
>_> (note My sarasvati took 62 up 9)

I'm skill upping the PADBT version of CCD, which is a okay substitute for Hanzo in Pandora teams to pair up with Haku (8cd water->dark)
Feels like everyone in this thread has a Hanzo(s) besides me though. :qq:

Staring at Grimoire descent and Descent Challenges and can't do them yet because of this one stupid hellball skill level.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 12:10:58 AM by Thaws »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Skill upping Hellball:

I feel like insect dragon skill ups are harder to get simply because they're so easy to get... (50stam/each)
>_> (note My sarasvati took 62 up 9)

I'm skill upping the PADBT version of CCD, which is a okay substitute for Hanzo in Pandora teams to pair up with Haku (8cd water->dark)
Feels like everyone in this thread has a Hanzo(s) besides me though. :qq:

Staring at Grimoire descent and Descent Challenges and can't do them yet because of this one stupid hellball skill level.

I am way too lazy to skill things up in JP. Too much work. It's already a pain skilling things up in NA. I got Paulina though, that was cool, now to figure out what to do with her. Maybe I'll toss her into UmiYama, though if she eats my dark/light orbs, I'll be sad.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

I... I think I actually found a use for Chibi Luci

With him and my new Nut sub, I'll have 2 extra seconds of orb movement time, which makes up for the lack of orb movement awakening on Isis herself and gives me the same orb time as a Ra/Horus + Yomi team :3

He's even Dark/Blue which fits on my mono blue Isis team :V

His active is still kind of useless but most of my Dark options don't have very good actives anyways (Bodin/Karin/Hera-Is still not max skilled)

I mean it's not really something to go for but I guess this way if I roll chibi Luci I won't be too disappointed :V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
[20:08] <Edible> ... uh
[20:08] <Edible> I wasn't going to roll this godfest
[20:08] <Edible> But I accidentally did because liquor
[20:08] <Edible> sleepign dragon, zhuge liang
[20:08] <Edible> rip

[20:08] <Edible> ... uh
[20:08] <Edible> I wasn't going to roll this godfest
[20:08] <Edible> But I accidentally did because liquor
[20:08] <Edible> sleepign dragon, zhuge liang
[20:08] <Edible> rip
it's a double whammy because you pay money for alcohol in order to pay money for pad

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

so after some more number crunching... i still can't really decide who to use as my dark monster. :derp: Bodin gives amazing stats and skill boosts but the rows are useless and his active is meh. Karin gives a lot of attack but her active clears too many colors and her rcv is terrible. D. Kali would be cool but also kind of silly and really hard to pull. I thought Wadatsumi was a good idea at first, but +orbs don't really do that much unless you group them a lot, and his awakenings are kind of useless aside and skilling him up would be a huge pain. Maybe I'll just stick to Hera-Is, but the lack of skill boosts kind hurts. There's also Chibi Yomi who has za warudo and skill boosts but no water. And of course Chibi Luci for the time up silliness.

I'm also still a bit split on Echidna vs Orochi. Orochi gives the team way more attack, better awakenings, and a potentially devastating delay, but Echidna's delay is still more practical and she has much better RCV. She's also primarily red which is really useful for killing green things.

I really hope Nut's UEVO is Water/Dark since she is the 'Goddess of the Starry Sky'. That way I'm free to put whatever the hell I want as my 4th sub, like ulti Hera-Is for the 7 +orb awakenings and +orb ability would would be great if double +orbs becomes a real thing. Or I could just have Orochi and Echidna for the double delay goodness.

The Isis, Nut, Muse core is pretty set in stone though. One 16x activation with 3 of each color + Nut active is 1 million damage on a 4 turn counter once you factor in the +orb buffs. And that's not even counting TPA or Muse boost or even a full water team.

Well anyways at this point the only thing I 100% need is Muse. I think if the armored knights are introduced in a carnival with x3 rates then I'll roll for him even with no godfest since I don't need any gods as much as him. I'll still poke the Christmas rem I guess since everything in it is at least decent and getting Chibi Luci would be hilarious.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 04:42:27 AM by Suikama »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
so after some more number crunching... i still can't really decide who to use as my dark monster. :derp: Bodin gives amazing stats and skill boosts but the rows are useless and his active is meh. Karin gives a lot of attack but her active clears too many colors and her rcv is terrible. D. Kali would be cool but also kind of silly and really hard to pull. I thought Wadatsumi was a good idea at first, but +orbs don't really do that much unless you group them a lot, and his awakenings are kind of useless aside and skilling him up would be a huge pain. Maybe I'll just stick to Hera-Is, but the lack of skill boosts kind hurts. There's also Chibi Yomi who has za warudo and skill boosts but no water. And of course Chibi Luci for the time up silliness.

I'm also still a bit split on Echidna vs Orochi. Orochi gives the team way more attack, better awakenings, and a potentially devastating delay, but Echidna's delay is still more practical and she has much better RCV. She's also primarily red which is really useful for killing green things.

I really hope Nut's UEVO is Water/Dark since she is the 'Goddess of the Starry Sky'. That way I'm free to put whatever the hell I want as my 4th sub, like ulti Hera-Is for the 7 +orb awakenings and +orb ability would would be great if double +orbs becomes a real thing. Or I could just have Orochi and Echidna for the double delay goodness.

The Isis, Nut, Muse core is pretty set in stone though. One 16x activation with 3 of each color + Nut active is 1 million damage on a 4 turn counter once you factor in the +orb buffs. And that's not even counting TPA or Muse boost or even a full water team.

Well anyways at this point the only thing I 100% need is Muse. I think if the armored knights are introduced in a carnival with x3 rates then I'll roll for him even with no godfest since I don't need any gods as much as him. I'll still poke the Christmas rem I guess since everything in it is at least decent and getting Chibi Luci would be hilarious.

I think Nut will get 2 ults, a B/L for daytime Nut, and a B/D for night Nut. I really want to like Wadatsumi, but skilling him up is a pain I don't want to go through. I'm considering him as a situatonal pick in Kirin right now.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Skill upping Hellball:

This is why I came to complain. Complaining always works. I was thinking okay this is the last dark insect I'm giving to this guy before I start working on grimoire, and he got the skill up.
overall 46 up 7, meh. At least its done. :V

Planning for Nut's UEVO already lol You're really putting alot of thought into this. It'd be at least a year though.
Maybe you can hope you get a DMeta someday. 1 turn 35% shield isn't that bad. The orb enhance is useless for you though.

I was thinking Santa Sakuya is probably a hint at how they'll buff Egypt 1.0s when they get awaken ults (in a long time from now but one can dream :V ). Type restrictions are more flexible for rainbow teams than element, but the hp buff would be much smaller, seems much more balanced than Egypts 2.0 (People are saying Hathor is wrecking dungeons even without +eggs or even fully levelled teams wtf).

Espadas

JDDJ defeated me..... 21 runs of Dragon in Motley with x2 drop rate gave me 1 skill-up  :fail:

now proceed to not get anything on the next godfest because all your luck was spent on this GF

I hate you, it's already beginning  :V

EDIT for Suikama: i doubt it will help considering the differences but for Karin blue row enhance teams Wadatsumi is the best wild card (if you can stall long enough for the active), trumping even Bodin
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 10:58:19 AM by Espadas »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
EDIT for Suikama: i doubt it will help considering the differences but for Karin blue row enhance teams Wadatsumi is the best wild card (if you can stall long enough for the active), trumping even Bodin

Bodin fits the Isis team better because Physical.

Wadatsumi is God/Balanced.

:V

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Espadas

Bodin fits the Isis team better because Physical.

Wadatsumi is God/Balanced.

:V

Switch to Balanced team.
Problem solved.  :V

*avoid flying bricks*

Question: i just dropped both Flammesickle and Phoenix. Should i keep them or feed Krishna/Horus? Flammesickle looks like a good cost-restricted choice (looking at you, Gaia and Tengu  :colbert:)....

Edit: and i'm still bashing my head around how to S rank Flammesickle dungeon.....  :(
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 01:51:00 PM by Espadas »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Switch to Balanced team.
Problem solved.  :V

*avoid flying bricks*

Blue Balanced?

:derp:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Suikama is making a blue-heavy rainbow god team though so the sub-type doesn't really matter :V