Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134976 times)

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds

3/10 that's like barely seasonal
.....it'll still be 10/10 of eating all my stones though  :ohdear:

I just realized Chibi Meta and Chibi Valk have really good synergy for a light healer TPA team with Light Venus and Arc line

Actually the best combination would probably be Chibi Meta, Chibi Valk, Chibi Valk, Arcline, and Echidna.

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
Sounds like a Sitcom family.

Metatron and the twins

about this

there's a secondary condition of hp and attack being boosted by 1.25 for all healer types on the team

so if you run a healer team with her, she's basically better than real kirin by leagues
Apparently it's 1.2x not 1.25x

So she's actually 23x which is kinda awkward looking but I guess about the same

holy shit Muse skillup already

Rip in pieces Inzanagi, your active skill is beat out by a farmable pot of fish and you will probably never get a skill up monster of your own
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 07:15:22 PM by Suikama »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
I guess the joke is that the skillup monsters are off-type themselves

Like that will stop people from using them.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Apparently it's 1.2x not 1.25x

So she's actually 23x which is kinda awkward looking but I guess about the same

holy shit Muse skillup already

Rip in pieces Inzanagi, your active skill is beat out by a farmable pot of fish and you will probably never get a skill up monster of your own

Izanagi has about the same cooldown as a max-skilled guy  right out of the package. Seriously with no effort on my part it's 11 turns. He's just like "skill-ups are for scrubs."

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Izanagi has about the same cooldown as a max-skilled guy  right out of the package. Seriously with no effort on my part it's 11 turns. He's just like "skill-ups are for scrubs."

Izanagi is also a Light TPA so he matches with Athena with no extra effort. Muse would be horrendously off-element but if you have nothing else you'd use him for her I guess

Oh yea for Athena Iza's still better than even Muse.

Still the fish is an easily farmable booster for pretty much anyone. Especially if you're just starting out and most of your resources are just dumped into your Horus/Kirin/whatever leader, this guy will help you get through early stuff with no problems.

Noodlefish definitely strong. I wonder if the other four will be skillups for the other knights too...

Edible

Noodlefish definitely strong. I wonder if the other four will be skillups for the other knights too...

One of them's an Undine skillup apparently.

He means the other four elements :V

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Holy crap Santa Sakuya very want
Mini Valkyrie's best home is obviously LKali guys what are you talking about

If Flower Dragons were any indication, the knight skillups are probably fairy-equivalent encounters :V aka questionnaire dungeon baits
gl skill upping

But the boss dragon is confirmed skill up for ZEUS MERCURY lulz

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
A question about skill-lock resist awakening: let say i have 2 of those. Does that mean that my entire team have 40% chance of resisting or that every single team member have independent 40%?

Is it possible to have, for example, 2 members bound and 4 that resist, or is an all-or-nothing for all?

Holy crap Santa Sakuya very want
Mini Valkyrie's best home is obviously LKali guys what are you talking about

If Flower Dragons were any indication, the knight skillups are probably fairy-equivalent encounters :V aka questionnaire dungeon baits
gl skill upping

But the boss dragon is confirmed skill up for ZEUS MERCURY lulz
shit good point. They have the exact same exp curves too.

alright back to bubpy farming them :V

Edible

A question about skill-lock resist awakening: let say i have 2 of those. Does that mean that my entire team have 40% chance of resisting or that every single team member have independent 40%?

Is it possible to have, for example, 2 members bound and 4 that resist, or is an all-or-nothing for all?

The debuff is to your party, not to individual monsters.  So the check to see if you resist the skill bind is only done once.

The only awakenings that apply to that monster only are Stat Boosts, Two-prong, and Bind-Resistance. Everything else applies to your entire team.

2 stones spent on stamina for hera-beorc runs

0 haku

thanks obama
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 04:22:15 AM by Suikama »

commandercool

• alter cool
Wow, Lil' Yomi is too good. I've gotta intercede before my roommate does any pulls on any other godfests. He usually plays a dark/light attacker team with his Girl Thor and a buddy DMeta, and she seems perfect for that particular weird team. Thor/Finn/Flash/Kanetsugu/Lil' Yomi/DMeta? I wouldn't probably play it, but it's something.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
uh wow Hera-Ur's dungeon doesn't really have that much HP on anything

guess I'm getting Flame Jewels tomorrow.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
I was wondering why Dual Elements in a Monster that has different secondary element from the primary has more atk than a Monster with a secondary element same as the primary.

I just realize a different element does 30% of the base atk, whilst 10% if it's the same as the primary.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

MatsuriSakuragi

It's a balancing thing, I guess. Adding 30% maintype would probably be too strong, especially with weaknesses applied. However, separate elements get a boost so they're not horribly weak in general.

Honestly I feel the main point of subelements is for the sake of team-building and having multiple hits on enemies that only take 1 damage, but the offcolor ones do have their uses. Especially when combined with TPAs.

Honestly I feel the main point of subelements is for the sake of team-building and having multiple hits on enemies that only take 1 damage, but the offcolor ones do have their uses. Especially when combined with TPAs.

I can vouch for this. Athena's wood TPA-sub hits a lot harder than I sometimes expect, which can lead to accidental floor wipes(for better or for worse).

MatsuriSakuragi

Actually, I straight-up use Athena's TPA on wood orbs to clean out floors so I can save light orbs for harder enemies. :V

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Actually, I straight-up use Athena's TPA on wood orbs to clean out floors so I can save light orbs for harder enemies. :V

I can vouch for this. Athena's wood TPA-sub hits a lot harder than I sometimes expect, which can lead to accidental floor wipes(for better or for worse).

i do the same with dark on my shiva team admittedly, and theres no tpas involved : v

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
But doesn't Hades need Dark Zeus?

...oh yeah so if you have Hades then Zeus can be used for him as well :V

also he doesnt need any jewels wtf

He does need Awoken Gaia though.................... you know, just like I predicted weeks ago

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

It's only unexpected for me because I do the same thing, but only thinking that GZL is the only one who does any notable damage. Sometimes his damage isn't enough and then suddenly Athena cuts in and finishes off the guy that was about to whack me.

MatsuriSakuragi

He does need Awoken Gaia though.................... you know, just like I predicted weeks ago

And now I'm working on making a team that can handle Gaia. Thankfully I don't see anything in his mats that would conflict with what Awoken Venus, should she ever exist, would use, so I may as well work on getting ready for when we get Awoken Hades in however many months it takes for him to get here :V

EDIT: Godfest up. Ares and Set get.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:05:41 AM by Madoka Kanamatsuri »

got Nephthys on the second reroll :V cool Leader Skill I guess

new id: 347,957,300

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Guys, bear with me for a second...... *ahem*.....
HOLY CRAP!!!
I just rolled all my stones into the godfest..... and i'm so freaking happy about it!  :]

Naga
Sylph +1

....at this point the game went into "i'm sick of hearing you complain about weird luck rolls so SHUT THE HELL UP FOREVER".....

Shiva +1
Blue Sonia +1
Osiris
Artemis
Indra
Dark Metatron

And even a final cherry on top! Daily bonus gives me 1 Pal roll....... my third Fire Jewel! DANCING QUEEN HERA GETTO!  :toot:

I have a smile on my face atm that could outshine a lighthouse  :D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 01:22:20 PM by Espadas »

Guys, bear with me for a second...... *ahem*.....
HOLY CRAP!!!
I just rolled all my stones into the godfest..... and i'm so freaking happy about it!  :]

Naga
Sylph +1

....at this point the game went into "i'm sick of hearing you complain about weird luck rolls so SHUT THE HELL UP FOREVER".....

Shiva +1
Blue Sonia +1
Osiris
Artemis
Indra
Dark Metatron

And even a final cherry on top! Daily bonus gives me 1 Pal roll....... my third Fire Jewel! DANCING QUEEN HERA GETTO!  :toot:

I have a smile on my face atm that could outshine a lighthouse  :D

man that was some awesome rolls you got there

now proceed to not get anything on the next godfest because all your luck was spent on this GF

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
:toot:
Sweet rolls!

BUT NOPE
NOT TAKING THE BAIT
NOPE
WAITING FOR THE CHRISTMAS QTPIE REM.