Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134994 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
New Dragon Series - Donburi Dragons.
Known: Azure Donburi Dragon Hatsupou

New monsters
1. New numbered dragon? Numbered dragon fusion with Defoud as base?
2. New monmusu?
3. New Zaerog uvo. Looks suspiciously like Mewtwo fused with Zaerog.

Rogue Dungeon release date - Spring 2015

New monster - Osiris' little pet become a new monster

Additional PAD Figurine Chibis - Mini Ronia, Mini Valk, Mini Lilith, Mini LMeta, the other Mini Chinagirls.

New Santa Monsters - Santa Kirin, Santa Genie

they just destroyed hera with superman leads, two lei sirius, and maxed pulseneeedles

i guess i know my new goal

edit: MECHA REM

ALSO 3D WAIFUS

IT'S VS2, NOW RUN BY TERRIBLE SQUEENIX GRAPHICS

MECHA FUCKING REM THOUGH

Yep, Kosuke showed off his Rei Sirius System in a previous YouTube video, he used it to demolish Hera Descended.

The MechaREM is for PADBT V2
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 01:26:03 PM by tranceHiME »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

commandercool

• alter cool
Sometimes PAD's mobile-ness and my (which is to say, I assume everyone's) job are not friends. I have a meeting early this morning, so I went to bed early last night. Still hadn't gotten a white orb, so I set an alarm to get up when my stamina got to fifty, enter Hera-Is, and go back to bed. Did so, first floor was Sakuya. Excellent. Unfortunately I probably won't actually have time to do the dungeon until my lunch break around 1PM, when I'll have been capped on stamina for several hours. I guess stamina is cheap these days, and I don't really have anything better to do today. Still, mobile games, why you gotta battle everyone's schedule?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Awakenings;

Mini Ronia - 2 Red Rows, 2 Dark Rows
Mini Valk - 3 TPA
Mini LMeta - Bind Immune, 1 TPA, Light Orb Enhance
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 02:03:29 PM by tranceHiME »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
[23:02] <Edible> God
[23:03] <Edible> I'm probably  going to spend money getting these chibi pad things in game
[23:03] <Edible> And then I'm going to spend money getting them irl
[23:03] <Edible> help

Another thing mentioned in the stream: Morning Star now makes three heart orbs on use in addition to the damage. Probably still going to run Grape Dragon in that sort of team anyway, but helpful!

Also I want mini Valk badly ;_;

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
fucking santa kirin though

i'm not sure if hate or like

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Enough playing around, I wanna reroll. :)

Currently is Forest Gala, what would be a good starter for the first pull?

Oh, there is a god fest tomorrow
If you are playing on the NA server I can give you my sister's Pandora starter account (it's not Candy Crush so despite my trying to get her in...  :fail:) when I see her next sometime this weekend.

[23:02] <Edible> God
[23:03] <Edible> I'm probably  going to spend money getting these chibi pad things in game
[23:03] <Edible> And then I'm going to spend money getting them irl
[23:03] <Edible> help
are we even going to get them in na? :ohdear:

also there's a Christmas rem AND a chibi rem? or are they in the same machine?

also jesus christ these chibis some of them better than the originals

Santa Genie is better than the actual genie in every way possible. also chibi thanatos has a dill sirius plushie that's adorable :V

Santa Kirin though seems to be worse. Only 4x attack for 4 specific elements? Maybe if it was 4.5x. Well at least as a healer she's a bit easier to build with Echidna, SQ/Sandalphon, and Valk already covering all the needed colors. Also she's 7 stars so she's Beachmeta tier of impossible to get.

Chibi lewdlith with the double TPA goddamn

CHIBI VALK WITH THE TRIPLE TPA GODDAMN although no god type so she's no use for athena

Chibi chinese girls are fucking cute as hell but those stats are just garbage ouch. They're only a little bit stronger than the original unevoed forms. Regular Kirin is probably the worst thing in this rem because at least the others have board changers. Also for some reason Haku gets a different color subtype although I guess that's because of D/D Haku. Oh wait Kirin does too. All they need now is a L/G Kirin and you can have a terrible all kirin team.

Chibi light yomi is a better light leader than the original lol

Chibi lmeta because we needed another version of her of course. But this one is actually stronger than the real ltron because she has tpa rofl

Speaking of stronger than the original jesus christ chibi ronia with the double rows it's all over

lol chibi luci. 4 luci + anubis the one true dream

also +orb awakening buffs oh yesss. Now we're really talking since a single +orb awakening now effectively gives more than a single row or TPA (since the +orb itself gives damage, having one +orb awakening gives effectively 11.3% extra damage)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
are we even going to get them in na? :ohdear:

also there's a Christmas rem AND a chibi rem? or are they in the same machine?

They're in the same machine. NA has Christmas REM data already.

Anyway.

First DonburiDragon dungeon will have Undine and Muse skillups as random mobs. So that's cool I guess.

EDIT:

Santa Kirin also boost Healer HP and ATK by x1.25, so the net ATK gain is x5 if you do a Healer team. Just for your info.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 03:24:29 PM by tranceHiME »

Edible

Yeah, it sounds like we might get it not long after the silver rem ends

triangles

Oh god I just caught up with the chibimons
AAAAAAAA
2CUTE4ME

Also based on figures, you say?

WELP looks like I found MJP's birthday gift already it comes out just in time too!

Edible

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00KWABKQG/

No I think you should buy him this

Chaore

Santa Kirin though seems to be worse. Only 4x attack for 4 specific elements? Maybe if it was 4.5x. Well at least as a healer she's a bit easier to build with Echidna, SQ/Sandalphon, and Valk already covering all the needed colors. Also she's 7 stars so she's Beachmeta tier of impossible to get.

about this

there's a secondary condition of hp and attack being boosted by 1.25 for all healer types on the team

so if you run a healer team with her, she's basically better than real kirin by leagues

Only 1.25x?

Egypt 2.0 are much better :V

Although I guess Kirin isn't forced to mono element

Also even if you can get one, good fucking luck finding friends for her

As good as the Christmas rem looks I dont think there anything I need. I mean wtf gungho you have new subs for everything but physical types?

Oh wait regular Chinese girls are here too so I guess I can try to get Karin
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 03:37:28 PM by Suikama »

triangles

So it's a special holiday qtpie REM or is it mixed in with the others?
Because if it's the former uh I think Gungho found a way to get all my stones (I've given up hope on getting the FF collab and my team of Moogles  :ohdear:)

I found the page for it. It's a special REM. It has all the new santas and chibis + all the chinese girls + RGB magician girls

So actually it's pretty amazing since the worst thing you can get are the chibi chinese girls.

Chaore

Only 1.25x?

Egypt 2.0 are much better :V

no they literally aren't

that means she literally is normally 5x with the hp boost on pure healer.

what the hell suikama if I have to go through this shit one more fucking time tonight i'm piledriving your waifu

I found the page for it. It's a special REM. It has all the new santas and chibis + all the chinese girls + RGB magician girls

So actually it's pretty amazing since the worst thing you can get are the chibi chinese girls is mini lucifer.

also fixed

no they literally aren't

that means she literally is normally 5x with the hp boost on pure healer.

what the hell suikama if I have to go through this shit one more fucking time tonight i'm piledriving your waifu

also fixed
welp i thought HP and ATK was a typo for HP and RCV durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

also at least mini luci is a 6 star so he wont show up very often :V

Chaore

welp i thought HP and ATK was a typo for HP and RCV durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

also at least mini luci is a 6 star so he wont show up very often :V

i'm not that tired suikama!!!! ;;

also yes, that.

i'm not that tired suikama!!!! ;;
apparently i am because pdx said HP and ATK as well and i still read it as HP and RCV

Edible

Yeah I'm not rolling anymore until the christmas REM, sorry godfest

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
i did grimoire descend on legend

boss dropped a chest

fuck sleep

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
I get the feeling i'm the only one NOT happy with the chibis....
I understand making them powerful (they are Rem, no one would spend stones if they weren't), but not making them actually BETTER than the originals!

If you want to go that route, make different monsters altogether!

Edible

I don't think any of them are strictly better than the original. (except Valk lmao)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Don't need to level Zeus anytime soon. Too bad the screenshot doesn't have the twinlits in it. I wanted a devlit :( Now to figure out what to do with that dubmythlit.i I think I'll evolve Prometheus.

As for the chibi stuff, I don't think they're strictly better. As someone who mainly runs Kirin/Athena, I like the original Valk better.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 05:11:00 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

He'll probably be evo food for awoken venus if you have her

triangles

Stats schmats, the chibimons are adorable and really why else am I playing this game except to have cute things and pull on a golden dragon arm?
I mean this time I'll pull on a dragon with a SANTA HAT (ps it better be wearing a santa hat I'll feel cheated otherwise)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
He'll probably be evo food for awoken venus if you have her

I dunno. If Hades is anything to go by, they might do something different for Venus.

Stats schmats, the chibimons are adorable and really why else am I playing this game except to have cute things and pull on a golden dragon arm?
I mean this time I'll pull on a dragon with a SANTA HAT (ps it better be wearing a santa hat I'll feel cheated otherwise)

What if it has antlers and a red nose instead?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Edible

But doesn't Hades need Dark Zeus?

...oh yeah so if you have Hades then Zeus can be used for him as well :V

also he doesnt need any jewels wtf
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 06:09:53 PM by Suikama »