Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135064 times)

Bio

• resident walker
Oh I probably should have grinded more Chasers for my other Meimei huh. It's coming again anyway.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:36:07 PM by Bio »

commandercool

• alter cool
Ah ha ha what the fuck I just died on The Thief. I don't even know what happened, my first screen had only two water orbs so I didn't kill any ninjas, second turn thought I matched some water and some heals but I actually matched neither and I died. I don't know if I should blame my brain for being too tired because it's early or my phone for being broken, but something is terribly wrong here. It just went from "50 stamina for one stone=good deal" to "100 stamina (or more?!) for one stone=dubious when there are +boosted technicals afoot". I guess I have to go back in later just to prove I can do it. :wat:
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

0 stones, and the debut of Zeta-Hydra! and goddamn he is AMAZING AS FUCK

Wave 3 demon was Astaroth. She tried to ask me what we were going to do on the bed, but I told her I don't play those kinds of games.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Thanks game, for giving me a sarutobi sasuke the day after his skillup collab goes away

Also for the extra thanatos (at least he had a plus egg).

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Thank you based "I have no stone to roll Silver REM."

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Tempted to do one roll on the silver REM just for the heck of it...Not sure if I should, since while a lo of the stuff there could potentially be quite nice for me, a lot of it might not as well...Hm...
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Yeah, that seems overboard, but insurance never hurts (anything but your box). Watch me max her our with 25 while you don't with 38.

haha, fuck you for that wish buddy

Also it's less insurance and more I have 3 god damn meimei.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Did my token roll of the silver REM so I'd stop being annoyed that I hadn't.

Well, guess I'll be waiting for Watery Temptress to come back, huh?  Hanzo get.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MatsuriSakuragi

On an unrelated note, I got Green Wee Jas from the Silver Egg Machine. Is he any good?

Bindproof, bind-recovering, time extending wizard. His active literally gives you a delay and a row of hearts which you can use for orb changes or triggering bind recovery.

...yeah, he's pretty fuckin' good.

Chaore

Bindproof, bind-recovering, time extending wizard. His active literally gives you a delay and a row of hearts which you can use for orb changes or triggering bind recovery.

...yeah, he's pretty fuckin' good.

The only shame is it's the one color that doesn't go with LKali :v

MatsuriSakuragi

True, but I suppose that as a healer he can go on her LMeta team instead. Not that an LMeta team needs more bind removal but you know what I mean.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Did 30 rolls in the PAL egg. Got 4 +eggs, a TAMADRA, a Yellow Chaser, dark and green dublits, red and rainbow keepers, blue divine mask and a green jewel. I wanted a blue dublit for Gabby, but I won't complain. Saves me the trouble of getting a jewel for Valkyrie.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool
Until a couple of days ago I was still working under the assumption that Kali needed all five colors to activate. I may have backed the wrong horse with leveling Athena first...

haha, fuck you for that wish buddy

Also it's less insurance and more I have 3 god damn meimei.

It's not a wish, it's a dire vision of the future. And what a dark future it is.

But god damb, fair enough.

Until a couple of days ago I was still working under the assumption that Kali needed all five colors to activate. I may have backed the wrong horse with leveling Athena first...

Hardly. She's easy to use, and also easy to slot in for attack power. Kali's a biiiit more specific.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig

It's not a wish, it's a dire vision of the future. And what a dark future it is.

But god damb, fair enough.

He should get 2 more Meimeis and clear stuff with them to declare himself the master of Meimeis. It'd be like that guy with clears with 6 Bastets but better because Meimei is cuter.

Hardly. She's easy to use, and also easy to slot in for attack power. Kali's a biiiit more specific.

Yeah Kali's annoying because dark is kinda hard to fill. Kirin has it easy because Valkyrie exists.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Lkali + Hera-Is is already all the important colors covered :V

although i guess hera kinda sucks these days

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
There are so many colors with a dark sub that are worth using, I don't think it's particularly hard to fill the slot.

Obviously some subs are better than others, but even looking purely at farmables, defoud is a fantastic lkali sub.  Or if you can't get him, use blue vamp or hera sowilo or something

Chaore

He should get 2 more Meimeis and clear stuff with them to declare himself the master of Meimeis. It'd be like that guy with clears with 6 Bastets but better because Meimei is cuter.

This is legit the plan to be honest.

Honestly, despite Commanda Cool's saltyness, I should be able to max skill one atleast and that's good enough for the moment. Down the line I want to skill up both my G/D and second G/L though, which'll be tough.

Yeah Kali's annoying because dark is kinda hard to fill. Kirin has it easy because Valkyrie exists.

you can literally just fake kirin in hera-is or something

it's not that hard at all tbh

Also just because a combo leader doesn't need a certain color doesn't mean it's a waste to have subs of that color unless you're loaded up with orb changers.

Especially L Kali who makes all 5 colors with her active anyways, so unless you're planning on changing the green orbs away, you're probably going to end up matching them.

commandercool

• alter cool
ATTN: ANYONE TRYING TO SKILLUP MEIMEI

https://www.facebook.com/PuzzleAndDragonsOfficial/photos/a.532262196802377.135063.484776928217571/965741706787755/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Oh wow, that's fantastic. I was hoping for something like this but I didn't actually expect it. Fuck, is Gungho a responsible company that makes a game? I know people seem to despise them but I'm not seeing it. I'm used to being burned hard by my hobby companies, and they seem pretty reasonable from just about all I've ever seen.

This is legit the plan to be honest.

Do it. Get in there. Two dark Meimeis as the leads and four light ones as the subs? Crush everyone with cuteness. No survivors.

There are so many colors with a dark sub that are worth using, I don't think it's particularly hard to fill the slot.

Obviously some subs are better than others, but even looking purely at farmables, defoud is a fantastic lkali sub.  Or if you can't get him, use blue vamp or hera sowilo or something

Oh wow, Defoud does work really well for that. Didn't even consider him. Interesting. I guess I'll have to go get one.

Oh wow, that's fantastic. I was hoping for something like this but I didn't actually expect it. Fuck, is Gungho a responsible company that makes a game? I know people seem to despise them but I'm not seeing it. I'm used to being burned hard by my hobby companies, and they seem pretty reasonable from just about all I've ever seen.

The NA branch seem like really cool people. The main JP branch seems to be the typical JP company that mainly caters to their demographic before they do work on the others.

Chaore

The NA branch seem like really cool people. The main JP branch seems to be the typical JP company that mainly caters to their demographic before they do work on the others.

they've toned their dickbaggery down as of late, but keep in mind droiddragon's awakenings have been literally almost a year coming.

NA gungho literally spent a lot of it's lifetime not giving a fuck about us

do NOT forget that.

meanwhile in japan 'lets hold a bunch of fun player-based events that effect the game and streams with rewards out the ass'

also

behold

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig

Do it. Get in there. Two dark Meimeis as the leads and four light ones as the subs? Crush everyone with cuteness. No survivors.

Oh wow, Defoud does work really well for that. Didn't even consider him. Interesting. I guess I'll have to go get one.

Most of the despising is REM-related. Putting all those stones in there and not getting anything useful can get pretty annoying, if you actually spent money on that,then it feels like a kick in the pants.  Outside of that that, I think they're pretty cool. It's nice how they have a guy to take care of the "unofficial forum." I just wish the NA side mattered more. Like maybe if we voted on a survey or something. That'd be cool.

behold

Owww.
Spoiler:
Seeing how the Kirin didn't get sold, I'm guessing the guy's a Kirin main.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 12:54:46 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

they've toned their dickbaggery down as of late, but keep in mind droiddragon's awakenings have been literally almost a year coming.

NA gungho literally spent a lot of it's lifetime not giving a fuck about us

do NOT forget that.

meanwhile in japan 'lets hold a bunch of fun player-based events that effect the game and streams with rewards out the ass'

also

behold
no not isis ;_;

also rip in chainsaws

Lkali + Hera-Is is already all the important colors covered :V

although i guess hera kinda sucks these days

120 cost tho haha

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/542180834115997697
Theurgia
R/B - Attacker/Devil

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/542181006887772160
Ars Paulina
B/G - Physical/Devil

Both of them have similar AS/LS to Almadel, just substitute colors for their colors.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

oh baby ars paulina is like a better hrungnir and goddamn shes hot :V

Chaore

whoops

remember kids, angels can just say 'fuck this' and punch you in the god damn throat if you expect them to just hit you for 6k

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
oh baby ars paulina is like a better hrungnir and goddamn shes hot :V

while i completely agree with you, what cracked me up is the bean chikorita wood thing with the EPIC beard+moustache on the right  :3