Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135043 times)

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
insect dragons start tomorrow and they have mythical versions wtf

man that stone might be a pain to get

don't worry they're not myth descent level, I'd say it's even easier than Zeus. If you can do alt. dungeons consistently, you'd be able to do this consistently also to farm skillups.
It's just the midboss demon+chimera wave might be a little tricky so don't let your guard down and you'd be okay.
Though I believe Legend is now 45 stam and is not a hundred percent sure-drop for boss.
I did mythical to skill up my Sarasvati.

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/541806353962893312

Japan's preparing a special Christmas dungeon where you can get wild Snowglobes.

well I know what I'm dumping my stones on! BRING ON THE EXP BIZNATCHES

:o r u srs

i want that dungeon

i really do i want to max every monster on my box

pls

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Well, if Legend's not a 100% drop rate it should surprise exactly nobody if you think about it. 

Isn't the usual rule "If a Mythical exists, Legend boss drop rate becomes 40%"?

Though I guess it coulda been different since it's a five difficulty biweekly.  Oh well.

I'll be waiting for the wood version of this since I have GGY and if it follows how this one has RGY's skillup, the wood one should have the wood Guan Yu's, right?  Not that I've touched GGY at all since getting him, but that'd be a great place to start unless it's another of those evolved skillup materials.

Edit:  Oh wait, no, it's for the wood witch.  Well, that's pretty terrible but oh well.  Guess I get to wait for Mini Guan Yu then if I'm gonna bother with that.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 05:08:35 AM by Jq1790 »
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

insect dragons start tomorrow and they have mythical versions wtf

man that stone might be a pain to get

Shouldn't Isis blow everything away in there because it's Fire? Though the devil+chimera is just a really big finger to the players...

Not sure which of my teams I should use for this one. Athena probably has an easier time.

yeah fire will be easy but wood though

also the current alt dungeons are kind of annoying because of the no dupe restriction which means i have to play a non isis friend leader and it's just ughhh orb troll after orb troll fuck this

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
also the current alt dungeons are kind of annoying because of the no dupe restriction which means i have to play a non isis friend leader and it's just ughhh orb troll after orb troll fuck this

You can't do it Murai-style and do Isis/Horus? AFAIK that was his setup for Zeus-Mercury too even lol.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

yeah ive been basically doing that but i dont have that many horus friends. also not being able to activate off hearts is annoying

sometimes i try bastet but she seems so weak sometimes. her active is useful for the dual carbucle levels though

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
I'm curious about what makes up everyone's box. My box is 550 spaces and it's

20% evo mats
30% skilling material
14% stuff I am using/have used/plan to use in teams
everything else is trophy stuff/REM rolls I don't care about.

yeah fire will be easy but wood though

Can't you go B/B Isis or DQXQ?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
sometimes i try bastet but she seems so weak sometimes. her active is useful for the dual carbucle levels though

does she? I've done heavy damage using a bastet leader and i rarely ever run double-bastet, I'm always bastet+someone else. hell I even wrecked PADBT Collab with Bastet/Athena, lol

commandercool

• alter cool
did you do it before it was actually up at noon pst

because the news was a lying sack of shit

I saved up stamina for most of Saturday and went in to 3PM Sunday with a full bar. So yes, I did a shitload of runs before the actual drop boost, which was shitty. But  I also did a bunch after. I did a TON of runs today, and I got like nothing for it. Like to an insane, beyond-the-pale, I-think-there's-something-wrong-here degree. I dropped over 400 stamina in the last 24 hours and got two chasers out of it. I have 25 right now from saving up for an entire week of basically nonstop runs, which is enough that it's conceivable I might get skillmax, and a hugely disproportionate chunk of those came from the first two days.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
You can't do it Murai-style and do Isis/Horus? AFAIK that was his setup for Zeus-Mercury too even lol.

AFAIK he did Isis/Ra

sometimes i try bastet but she seems so weak

i will fight u

...Just kidding. Contrary to popular belief, combo leaders do not pair well with rainbow leaders.
Bastet needs a mono-green, or bi-colour team (I prefer Green/Light or Green/Water, the former because of the vast amount of such monsters, the latter because UmiYama+Gabriel).
You also needs lots of orb changers.
Combo leaders have a tougher condition for a lower multipliers than rainbow team leaders simply because they can use orb changers to make lots of their own colour's orbs, if you're not doing that because you need all colours then it's wasted potential.

You're better off with Horus/Ra/DQXQ/Hathorwhenitcomesout

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
AFAIK he did Isis/Ra

Nah he did Isis/Horus, IIRC he doesn't run Ra like ever, lol. I watched it too, you can go check the VOD from kosuke's channel

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
Nah he did Isis/Horus, IIRC he doesn't run Ra like ever, lol. I watched it too, you can go check the VOD from kosuke's channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wRP5zmbhG6U#t=820
He ran with Ra, which very luckily allowed him to skip through Neptune

And actually he pulled a Ra from I don't know when and he has some videos of Ra/Ra teams on his channel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpB0nlKwDAI

but it seems his new favourite is LKali  :V (he seems to be planning to use LKali in the upcoming livestream too?)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wRP5zmbhG6U#t=820
He ran with Ra, which very luckily allowed him to skip through Neptune

Huh, I guess I misremembered then :V

I know he did run with Hathor in Zhao Yun, so I guess he likes those kinds of leads

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
I saved up stamina for most of Saturday and went in to 3PM Sunday with a full bar. So yes, I did a shitload of runs before the actual drop boost, which was shitty. But  I also did a bunch after. I did a TON of runs today, and I got like nothing for it. Like to an insane, beyond-the-pale, I-think-there's-something-wrong-here degree. I dropped over 400 stamina in the last 24 hours and got two chasers out of it. I have 25 right now from saving up for an entire week of basically nonstop runs, which is enough that it's conceivable I might get skillmax, and a hugely disproportionate chunk of those came from the first two days.

I saw basically nothing wrong, so sounds like it's only you tbh.

Relatedly.

-help me-.

yeah ive been basically doing that but i dont have that many horus friends. also not being able to activate off hearts is annoying

If you need a frame of reference, I mash through Alt Satan like 20-40 times a day with LeiThena, I only really die to stupid ass mistakes because i'm all like GOTTA GO FAST SAAAAANIC trying to get as many runs as I can out of the hour.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Yeah umm I have no idea how you manage to get that many runs I struggle to get like, seven in an hour.

Maybe I'm not bursting hard enough or Hades scares me too much.

Yeah umm I have no idea how you manage to get that many runs I struggle to get like, seven in an hour.

Maybe I'm not bursting hard enough or Hades scares me too much.

Castle of Satan Level 5 gives the most insane exp for notably harder difficulty. Don't get me wrong, I still fuck up more than i'd like, but I plan my exp pretty carefully so that I just get trapped in an infinite rank-up loop, so as long as I never lose, I can just keep mowing things down. Right now i'm at 10~11 in an hour, hoping to hit 12. Not sure if 13 is possible.

Relatedly, I have no idea if this was my phone being on too long or what, but I ran into a wave with 4 enemies. A hobgoblin spawned, and then the game froze for about 5 seconds before it could load anything else. It then loaded the next enemy, which was a Flampy. Apparently these fuckers cause the game to hang!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/541870668787097601

After the maintenance in Japan (1530~2130 today in JST), which introduces the doubled Pal Point cap (10k -> 20k), there will be a new PEM Event available within the month. Not sure what it is yet. We'll find out later or tomorrow.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Muahahaha, waiting all these days to evolve Great Valkyrie to Princess and for the higher great/super chance was worth it!

Snowglobe Blanc + 3 Super King Gold........ SUPEEEEEEER!!!  :*  From level 1 to 98  :D

On a less happy note, first roll on the silver rem got me my second Berserker Z....

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/541888535020597248
Almadel stats
G/R, Balanced/Devil

AS: Summon Tree - 2 random wood orbs, enhances all wood orbs on the board
LS: Twin Seal of the Magic Book Wd/Fr - 2.5x ATK to all Wood attribute monsters, 1.4x ATK to all Fire attribute monsters, 3.5x ATK if both

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/541888535020597248
Almadel stats
G/R, Balanced/Devil

AS: Summon Tree - 2 random wood orbs, enhances all wood orbs on the board
LS: Twin Seal of the Magic Book Wd/Fr - 2.5x ATK to all Wood attribute monsters, 1.4x ATK to all Fire attribute monsters, 3.5x ATK if both

Not bad, skill is a straight-up better version of myth creatures like Gryphon, but skill maxing will be annoying, it's basically trifruits-level of annoying-ness for a skill that's weaker. Since they don't change existing green orbs to green again, it's the perfect skill to follow up on Gonia or Avalondrake.
Lol awakenings, they better be serious about buffing enhance awakenings, but enhance awakenings doesn't require you to do something out-of-the-way to get the bonus like TPA/rows so I don't see how they can buff it more.
Even gungho knows the LS is so "meh" they can be released on a descent monster, yet Goetia and Arsnova are gold eggs from gacha and still has this same LS... wat.

btw, now that we have an orb changing effect that can be weaker than straight up X -> Y, can we be expecting to see these effects being stuck to currently mediocre skills to buff them?
I'd love to see Indian 2.0s create 3 orbs each time their droprate increase is activated. Bastet would benefit from create 3 wood over the current 1.15x mini-enhance. and so on

so when are the other two books out so we can see are they waifu material :V

also

CHRISTMAS PINK REM GG guys GOODBYE TO ALL YOUR STONES
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 10:38:12 AM by Thaws »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
CHRISTMAS PINK REM GG guys GOODBYE TO ALL YOUR STONES

I doubt it's a REM because Murako literally just announced there would be a new Pal Point event, so maybe it's actually a Christmas Pink PEM

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
I doubt it's a REM because Murako literally just announced there would be a new Pal Point event, so maybe it's actually a Christmas Pink PEM

But they just introduced sticker girls to REM which may be a move to prepare a Pink REM renewal so that it'd have a similar lineup to Silver REM, some 4 stars (Fairy Tale series fit perfectly) and lots of 5-6 stars (just put in valkyries and everyone will be rollings :V and to make more money, release Christmas version of *insert popular girl* as super rare 6 star and not upped on the first time like Wetatron :V )

Actually, if they put in valkyries I'm probably not rolling :getdown: though I guess dupes can be good too :V

Pal Point event may be something like the usual evo material events except with a different lineup (Skillup mats? Piis? Noel Dragons?)

Chaore

Actually, if they put in valkyries I'm probably not rolling :getdown: though I guess dupes can be good too :V

they're literally probaly some of the best monsters in the game now

so if they want to choke money from poor souls...

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
But they just introduced sticker girls to REM which may be a move to prepare a Pink REM renewal so that it'd have a similar lineup to Silver REM, some 4 stars (Fairy Tale series fit perfectly) and lots of 5-6 stars (just put in valkyries and everyone will be rollings :V and to make more money, release Christmas version of *insert popular girl* as super rare 6 star and not upped on the first time like Wetatron :V )

Santa DTron; calling it!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
they're literally probaly some of the best monsters in the game now

so if they want to choke money from poor souls...

I know they're super good right now but I just pulled a whole set of them (including the original light valkyrie which was not ever upped lols) in the past two months :V

but they're obviously putting them in, they always do that when something gets new ults.

Santa DTron; calling it!

Too bad it won't work because Santa version would likely become main red and her active is orb enhance :V unless they give her a new active.
and imagine if they made a Santa Sonia L/R healer type :V active full board to light/red :V :V :V
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 11:04:17 AM by Thaws »

Chaore

Too bad it won't work because Santa version would likely become main red and her active is orb enhance :V unless they give her a new active.
and imagine if they made a Santa Sonia L/R healer type :V active full board to light/red :V :V :V

they could also just do santa GZL

not a waifu but in red he'd have access to kagu....

okay guys

what the fuck my PAD said I had to update

anybody else?

EDIT: PAD fixed itself for some reason. Okay.

On an unrelated note, I got Green Wee Jas from the Silver Egg Machine. Is he any good?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 12:00:52 PM by Yukarin »

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

commandercool

• alter cool
30 PEM pulls, notables were red fruit, devilit, tamadra, and three +eggs. Not bad, not great. Neighbor rival texted me at 4AM to brag about getting a blue orb out of 11 pulls. Well shit.

I saw basically nothing wrong, so sounds like it's only you tbh.

Relatedly.

-help me-.

Okay, good. Was just starting to get concerned there for a second.

Yeah, that seems overboard, but insurance never hurts (anything but your box). Watch me max her our with 25 while you don't with 38.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.