Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135038 times)

Question: i have a few of the Fey serie (Treant, Kelpie etc..). Should i:

- keep unevolved for S-Rank (although i don't think they would be much different from carbuncles)
- evolve and keep for low-score S-Rank
- evolve and use as skill-up for the uevo Ogres?

The only ones I've heard being viable are Will-o-wisps and Treants, but you can probably use Kelpie also for Karin subs during S-rank. I don't think anything beat the Feys as 1* for stats, for whatever little they give. I use wisps sometimes.

As for skillups, you can find Freeze Strike/Flame Strike/Rock Strike skillups easier by farming some of the biweeklies or some descends like Hera-Ur where the drop rate for the strike ogres is pretty high. The exception are Pixie and Werewolf, as I've never encountered a place where Jyaki or Shouki drop already evolved, so if for some reason you want to skill those two up, you have no other choice.

This deserves a post on its own.

athena the best no objections

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
How many matches did you need to break their armor?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

How many matches did you need to break their armor?

1 4line of light, 4+ combo needed, using Matsy's Athena because it was the only one that was level 99 with attack pluses. The pluses matter a lot here since 100k is just barely broken with them.

Zaerog just outright got oneshot by 7star.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
1 4line of light, 4+ combo needed, using Matsy's Athena because it was the only one that was level 99 with attack pluses. The pluses matter a lot here since 100k is just barely broken with them.

Zaerog just outright got oneshot by 7star.

So is that 1 4-light line with 3 other combos, or 4. I'm thinking of going for it myself at some point. Tried one but I got shrekt. Prior attempts with Kirin lead to undesirable boards, and I couldn't keep up with the onslaught, by which I mean they oneshotted me.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

So is that 1 4-light line with 3 other combos, or 4. I'm thinking of going for it myself at some point. Tried one but I got shrekt. Prior attempts with Kirin lead to undesirable boards, and I couldn't keep up with the onslaught, by which I mean they oneshotted me.

Yeah. The Athena builds on PDX use unskilled Meimeis, but coincidentally Athena lets you take a full wave of hits head-on to stall a bit. With proper damage calculation you can even single out a lone dragon (I did this on wave 3) and get even more turns off that, as well as recover all my health incase things got bad. It's a dungeon you really have to have specific setups for.

EDIT: 4 combos total.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:45:14 PM by OverlordChirei »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Yeah. The Athena builds on PDX use unskilled Meimeis, but coincidentally Athena lets you take a full wave of hits head-on to stall a bit. With proper damage calculation you can even single out a lone dragon (I did this on wave 3) and get even more turns off that, as well as recover all my health incase things got bad. It's a dungeon you really have to have specific setups for.

It seems a lot more doable now that I know I don't need 8-9 combos to do stuff if I can only make one pair.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

The final burst did utilize an 8-combo, but Zaerog will not immediately attack you. You can do 2 million damage each turn over 2 turns in the worst-case scenario, which is not hard with Athena at all.

okay wtf

blue sonia's stats

4k hp and she's only level 65

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
okay wtf

blue sonia's stats

yeahp

blonia is essentially the logical extreme of physical typing

it's glorious, i want twelve.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Blonia and Bodin, best briends borever

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
So uhh
How exactly does the silver REM work?

Edible

So uhh
How exactly does the silver REM work?

It's like the pink REM, you get one of whatever they've listed.

Chaore

It's like the pink REM, you get one of whatever they've listed.

All of the stuff is in the REM, notably.

So this is basically taking a bunch of crap (Mystic Knights, Healer girls, bad dagons, etc.) out of the way of these rolls.

It's pretty great imo.

Edible

Yeah, you have a good chance of getting something solid, and a lower chance of getting a dupe like the pink rem.

I can use a number of things out of here so I'll probably roll several times.  We'll see!

Chaore

Yeah, you have a good chance of getting something solid, and a lower chance of getting a dupe like the pink rem.

I can use a number of things out of here so I'll probably roll several times.  We'll see!

If they turn the pink rem into something similar, fuck godfests for life, waifu gacha life

Bluh still no knights while the japanese dude rem had them

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Tennin needs an ult where she's immune to binds. It's depressing having a bind remover that gets bound.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

i just got a woodpy

these things just dont seem that rare

which is great

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
okay wtf

blue sonia's stats

she has 5000 by level max lel

Bluh still no knights while the japanese dude rem had them

To be fair the dood rem only had 3 of them. The 3 that are doods. :derp:

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

I only need the blue one anyways

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Blonia best Sonia...and I don't have any Sonias. :qq:

Guess I'll go Stone hunting like Chirei.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
While Gronia's not my top priority now, I'd like some advice on some non-JP-exclusive subs for a Gronia team to look out for.

What I've got:
ADK
Generate Earth Dragon (0 rows)
Fortoytops (0 rows)
Tiamat (dark rows only)

??? Draggie? DZombie?

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Silver REM's rooster is out!

AFWSXYZFDS please tell me it will stay for 2 weeks! I want to roll it so bad but i'm unable to recharge my card for at least one week!  :colonveeplusalpha:

Edit: MFW a guy in my friend list who has always put Godin as leader suddenly bust out a max level Uevo Dmeta....
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 10:10:26 AM by Espadas »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
While Gronia's not my top priority now, I'd like some advice on some non-JP-exclusive subs for a Gronia team to look out for.

What I've got:
ADK
Generate Earth Dragon (0 rows)
Fortoytops (0 rows)
Tiamat (dark rows only)

??? Draggie? DZombie?

Mentioning Gronia without Canopus? That guy has huge stats with good Gonia awoken skills.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Mentioning Gronia without Canopus? That guy has huge stats with good Gonia awoken skills.

oh right god canopener. plus he's accessible too once i can do mechdragons.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
oh right god canopener.

I laughed way too much at this  :D I already have the mats ready for both canopener and radar i just miss a little detail.... friggin gold keepers  :fail:

Zerviscos

Is Arboreal Encounter on x2?
PDX said it is; In-game it doesn't show x2.
Want to keep hunting Chasers for my Genbu atleast, before this ends.

If it's on x2, I'll do Expert instead of Master.

commandercool

• alter cool
Is Arboreal Encounter on x2?
PDX said it is; In-game it doesn't show x2.
Want to keep hunting Chasers for my Genbu atleast, before this ends.

If it's on x2, I'll do Expert instead of Master.

I was going to ask the same thing. I came into it with full stamina at 3AM last night and it certainly didn't seem to be based on the drops I got, but it's listed as having double drops all day on the in-game list of events. It's kind of shitty if they just skipped a day of 2x, since I timed out my experience and stamina fot farming by basically skipping all of yesterday.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zerviscos

I was going to ask the same thing. I came into it with full stamina at 3AM last night and it certainly didn't seem to be based on the drops I got, but it's listed as having double drops all day on the in-game list of events. It's kind of shitty if they just skipped a day of 2x, since I timed out my experience and stamina fot farming by basically skipping all of yesterday.
I just did one on Master. Didn't even drop. Obviously not on x2.

Might as well do something else than waste my Stamina on this again...Did this 6x yesterday and no drop.