Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134957 times)

And you haven't even gotten the pendra update.
I was farming Light Insect dungeon for skillups, got like 15 Light Pendras, farmed some dragon seeds and my freshly pulled LKali went to lv50 ready for evolve immediately.

Thankfully it doesn't affect me too hard at this time since this rotation and the next will be No Dupe stuff, meaning no max-level pengdra drops for at least a month.

Relatedly wow inferno hades in alt saint deep is laughably fucking easy compared to the mess I've had to deal with. If I ever die in this place I will cry.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
That's actually rather depressing.  Part of me wants it to stay in for rewarding peoples' creativity, but part of me wants it "fixed" since it feels sorta bleh that you can wipe her out so easily.

At the same time, I wonder if that's how you're SUPPOSED to beat her?  Or is it INTENDED for you to KO her in those few turns normally?

You actually have to bring a poison in your team though, that's one active skill slot taken up. I see it as nothing different from trivializing high def low hp enemies on my Ra party really.
For Karin you also have to waste your heartbreaker skill too. And it takes forever hahahaha I think it was a really creative attack pattern tbh

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Only scrubs have to choose. Get both

I have another Lilith which I'll raise to D/L but she's not a priority. Healer girls are not high on my list anymore aside from skill maxing Echidna, which appears to be an exercise in frustration.

For Karin you also have to waste your heartbreaker skill too. And it takes forever hahahaha I think it was a really creative attack pattern tbh

Yeah in my case I just burst her down the whole time after using Ecchi on her, since Guan Yinping isn't a ticking time bomb lol

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
THIS JUST IN
Solomon books and Gamble mage
Their active doesn't turn existing orb to their same colour again!!!
This means a board with 27 dark and 3 light, gamble mage/goetia will turn the 3 light to dark everytime!
They just went from garbage to legitly good.
Really nice as a safety net for 2-colour full board changes! Can't wait for similar skills for other colours!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/141205_live.html

To the surprise of absolutely no one; Grimoire Descended - the other 3 book girls are descends.

JP Stream next Friday. We'll see any big big announcements then.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/141205_live.html

To the surprise of absolutely no one; Grimoire Descended - the other 3 book girls are descends.

JP Stream next Friday. We'll see any big big announcements then.

randomly 1 out of 3...
Which means skilling up would be annoying.
If they have the "randomly make 3 orbs" skill then I'd want to max skill them so badly but it'd be even more of a hassle than izanami pre-revamp :(
Randomly make 3 green orbs would pair perfectly with Avalondrake...

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I figured today would be a good day to get my Ronia uvo materials because not much else is going on today.

So many blue trifruits.
So many green trifruits.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I figured today would be a good day to get my Ronia uvo materials because not much else is going on today.

So many blue trifruits.
So many green trifruits.

pls give me pls give me :qq:

EDIT:

We got a screenshot from the Grimoire Descended dungeon. If my eyes aren't deceived, Almadel appears to have a 999 turn shield that blocks Dark/Light or at least reduces its damage.

RIP
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 09:24:41 AM by auri.ca »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
pls give me pls give me :qq:

EDIT:

We got a screenshot from the Grimoire Descended dungeon. If my eyes aren't deceived, Almadel appears to have a 999 turn shield that blocks Dark/Light or at least reduces its damage.

RIP

Much better than stupid absorb mechanics where even if you killed the boss it doesn't go to negatives, so that if your frd leader's sub-element is absorbed the boss will CERTAINLY not die and absorb that last bit of damage.
Bastet's dark sub-element has made many descents a hassle for my Bastet green team simply they made dark too powerful and put dark absorb in everything single descent, yet bastet isn't even getting advantage from its dark sub-element.
[/rant]
awoken G/G bastet when :qq: (at this rate of inflation I'd say we'd get it within 2015 :V )

srs mode: tri-colours have always suffered halved-damage from weaknesses/strength so light/dark shields are totally a welcome addition to at least attempt to balance this (Though there's probably better ways like reducing damage reduction for tri-colours, and reducing the bonus of hitting weakness for light/dark.). Assuming its halved damage, it probably isn't even going to affect powerhouse dark teams like Pandora where they usually deal excess damage anyways. lol

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Reading someone's comment on the screenshot lead me to believe it's just 1 turn of completely nullifying Dark and Light damage.

commandercool

• alter cool
PDX has super dragons listed for the urgent dungeons for tomorrow, but no event has been announced yet that I know of. Think there'll be one? I'm running out of space to contain my army of chasers, so free stones would be welcome. Or free Tamas I guess because even though they're less urgent I have a looooong way to go on getting my Athena team awoken.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

So apparently after this week we get the silver/blue/dood REM. It looks... pretty good? But I think I'll pass since everything in it will become available in the normal REM.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Eh.   Deciding to be good and wait for like a 3 kingdoms fest or something.  I can use pretty much anybody in there I think except POSSIBLY Cao Cao, but even he would probably be useful.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

and out of nowhere the top droid awakenings are finally here

Jq1790

and out of nowhere the top droid awakenings are finally here
They actually got announced on the most recent stream when Antonio tackled Kanetsugu.

i know

but its actually here i mean with no update

Finally got Zeus-Olympios today. Now to maxskill him yay

MatsuriSakuragi

I just made Sanctuary Guardian, Archangel for my future Guan Yinping dungeon team. I didn't have any good maintype healers for leaders, so 4/4/1 will have to do...

See ya, two angelits.

I could not have gotten this any more down to the wire if I tried. No dark orbs at all in the board and then skyfalled into 3 lined up dark orbs + 8 combo.  g fucking g and gimme my stone you poser

farming dublits is one of the worst parts of this game, right under farming skillups

WHY ARE ALL OF THESE DARK DUBLITS DROPPING I NEED LIGHTS ONES FOR TAMADRAAAA

Finally got draggie that little shit.

Jq1790

Finally got draggie that little shit.
I remember him beating me up when I played him before way back when.  Was pretty terrible.

he's still pretty useless though

if you want to try then have fun skilling him up

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
But that delay is so useful for Gonia. How many dragons can both delay and enhance dragon damage?

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
If I had any of the Sonia sisters. I would cry. :qq:

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

i dont have a gonia but i do have this awesome orochi

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
he's still pretty useless though

if you want to try then have fun skilling him up

he's still literally one of only two competent dragon enhances NA's got...

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
I looked at my rooster for a viable Zhang Fei team..... and despaired  :V
In the same vein, not gonna touch Draggie with a stick atm....

Question: i have a few of the Fey serie (Treant, Kelpie etc..). Should i:

- keep unevolved for S-Rank (although i don't think they would be much different from carbuncles)
- evolve and keep for low-score S-Rank
- evolve and use as skill-up for the uevo Ogres?

commandercool

• alter cool
I've had a single drop from Arboreal Encounter Master in the last two days. I'm now 1/9 on it. Of course that's still mad anecdotal, but there is no goddamn way the drop rate in these is 40%.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Zhang Fei get

Now to never do that dungeon again, ever