Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135065 times)

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
i just had a random thought

what if someone had a max skilled hera-is, UEVOed her, then unUEVOed her back. Would she still be maxed skilled?
I would imagine probably.  I mean, if they keep track of Awakenings you've yet to unlock(so like if I fed a TAMA to my un ultd Sonia, she would already have the time boost when I did.) then I see no reason why skill levels would not work the same,
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
i just had a random thought

what if someone had a max skilled hera-is, UEVOed her, then unUEVOed her back. Would she still be maxed skilled?

I would say "probably not", but when you consider that awakening levels are kept track of even after you have maxxed your monster... it's a thought, at least.

So I recommend that anyone that got a High Dark Ninja from Kanetsugu keep at least one of them.

the quest to stockpile stones continues

nananananananan-i dont have batman

although I guess he could still work in red chaser sorta

MS basically lets you skip the entire worry of having to deal with Hrungnir's homing ice block bullets and outright destroy him, which means you only have to deal with survivable-tier damage.

You can also take out about 90% of Grendel's HP with it too if he's an issue.

commandercool

• alter cool
And Thumbelina!

... wow, actually, come to think of it

Max skill thumbelina is pretty legit.

Maybe I should skill her up.

That was the thought I had after getting ten million Mid Wood Ninjas from the chaser dungeon. Then I saw their evo requirements. Ha ha no. If I had to go through that mess to skill up my main leader or even an essential sub I would consider it, but not in a million years for an okay monster I might never use. If they drop fully evolved from Kanetsugu though, fair enough though. I don't really have an acceptable rainbow team so I haven't even looked at it.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MS basically lets you skip the entire worry of having to deal with Hrungnir's homing ice block bullets and outright destroy him, which means you only have to deal with survivable-tier damage.

You can also take out about 90% of Grendel's HP with it too if he's an issue.
That attack is already not a problem because a flame chaser fire team just one hits him once he becomes green.

Oh right.

You'd think that more water enemies would be in an ice dungeon but I guess not.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
https://twitter.com/trancehime/status/540320582235979777

I don't have a Ronia or a Lu Bu. But I do have Disco Hera.

:getdown:

EDIT:

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/540381309680373760

Adventurers will now also activate their Leader Skill in the next update, whether you have them in your list or not.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 05:57:12 AM by auri.ca »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
https://twitter.com/trancehime/status/540320582235979777

I don't have a Ronia or a Lu Bu. But I do have Disco Hera.

:getdown:

EDIT:

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/540381309680373760

Adventurers will now also activate their Leader Skill in the next update, whether you have them in your list or not.

Congrats!

Usable Adventurers! that's really nice, not needing to go do a simple dungeon just to add that adventurer you stumble upon.
Still hoping they'd do something about friend system so you can actually play more kinds of teams though. Even 2 slots is not enough... I added many I&I friends but only two are putting them up on a daily basis. == I'm lucky to have a 297 Ra friend that's not deleting me even though I'm not putting him up anymore, this allows me to play Ra team when I want to, but trying to play other teams are pretty impossible unless someone I know IRL has that team leader as well so I can ask them.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I'm lucky to have a 297 Ra friend that's not deleting me even though I'm not putting him up anymore, this allows me to play Ra team when I want to, but trying to play other teams are pretty impossible unless someone I know IRL has that team leader as well so I can ask them.

WTB> UVO DMeta friends

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
WTB> UVO DMeta friends

WTB?

http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/141204_newmonster.html
Only Arsnova and Goetia coming to gacha this Sunday? What's going on?
Could it be that Almadel is a descent monster? (There's likely a type-restrict descent after Zhao Yun and before Dec. livestream?)

Why is RO collab being revived in JP next week but not Poring Tower. orz
All my alt. colours valkyries are waiting to be skilled up.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
WTB?

willing to buy

i need UVO DMeta friends :(

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
WTB?
Someone here hasn't play much online games that has an economy.

Anyways, since I got Minerva. The only ingredient I'm missing is Zeus Vulcan...now how do I get it? Well, I still need more REM monsters that's how!

Also, is it good that Awoken Minerva lost her God type?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2014, 07:05:04 AM by En »

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
willing to buy

i need UVO DMeta friends :(

You might find me putting UVO DMeta out on Fridays to farm Twinlits. :V

Someone here hasn't play much online games that has an economy.

Anyways, since I got Minerva. The only ingredient I'm missing is Zeus Vulcan...now how do I get it? Well, I still need more REM monsters that's how!

Not familiar with the abbreviation WTB but the main reason I was confused is I was thinking trance's saying something's better (>) than DMeta :V then I'm scratching my head thinking what mon does WTB stand for.

I don't think Minerva losing her god type affects anything at all lol

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

minerva was literally garbage-tier god until she got her awoken evolution, where she's now one of the strongest mono-fire leaders in the game

good guy gungho

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

Yesss finally! 10 skill ups took forever. Took me over a year :V
Done half through wafflemans+kaguya and half via saint seiya.
Just got a 5 up 3 to finish off. woot.

Now I'm less motivated to keep doing Seiya for Hermes skill ups :|

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
For Japan, coinciding with the release of Goetia and Ars Nova, the sticker girls will now become a part of the normal REM starting from 1200PM JST.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
For Japan, coinciding with the release of Goetia and Ars Nova, the sticker girls will now become a part of the normal REM starting from 1200PM JST.
Makes you sad not rolling the Sticker REM even once.
Makes you more sad that it'll now be flooding the normal REM too, meaning more less-than-trash non-God monsters.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Makes you sad not rolling the Sticker REM even once.
Makes you more sad that it'll now be flooding the normal REM too, meaning more less-than-trash non-God monsters.

1. Magicians
2. Armored Knights
3. Magic Book
now integrating sticker girls.

4 batches of monsters integrated into the normal REM within the span of 2 months. "Flooding" happened with the armored knights batch :V

commandercool

• alter cool
Just did another two stamina bars' worth of Blade Of Justice. Split the runs between Master and Expert.

Expert got me three knights, two of them from trash waves.

Master got me, yet again, zero knights. I don't believe I have ever seen a knight drop from Blade Of Justice Master (out of, I think, nine runs?). I'm drowning in Divine Gold Masks now, but nothing much else.

And I finally got a skillup on Verche, so he's like 1/17 now. I'll take it. I wasn't expecting to be able to come close to skillmaxing Meimei off of only one week of Arboreal Encounter, but at this rate it looks like I might have a chance to do it, so I guess my farming isn't going that badly considering. I'm a little worried that when the next event rolls around it's going to load all of the things I want onto Saturday and Sunday again, which are again already packed between gold farming and 2x drops for Arboreal Encounter, but I could use a weekend dungeon gold boost.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
oh yeah I completely missed the "less-than-trash" qualifier, and like

u wot m8?

Arcline is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King Shynee
Muse has the best God enhance in the entire game
Delgado is a better stat alternative of Woodsie
Nym is an Attacker enhance with a not-shitty RCV stat
Creuset is bulky in general and can do alright in the event you don't have Gravis

magicians:
Rei Sirius = god/healer TPA monster, he has 2 TPA alongside his Healer buddies LKali and LZL
Chester = Gravity Room is stupid good utility
Wee Jas = on-demand bind recovery with his active OR a free row if you have heartbreakers WITH a 1 turn delay
Lila / Sharon / Liza / Dill Sirius = Very strong orb-generating subs of their color

magic book:
Goetia has a decent sub pool, Ars Nova in general just has a strong attack and if you do a R/L focus you can't go too wrong with her as a lead.

commandercool

• alter cool
oh yeah I completely missed the "less-than-trash" qualifier, and like

u wot m8?

Arcline is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> King Shynee
Muse has the best God enhance in the entire game
Delgado is a better stat alternative of Woodsie
Nym is an Attacker enhance with a not-shitty RCV stat
Creuset is bulky in general and can do alright in the event you don't have Gravis

magicians:
Rei Sirius = god/healer TPA monster, he has 2 TPA alongside his Healer buddies LKali and LZL
Chester = Gravity Room is stupid good utility
Wee Jas = on-demand bind recovery with his active OR a free row if you have heartbreakers WITH a 1 turn delay
Lila / Sharon / Liza / Dill Sirius = Very strong orb-generating subs of their color

magic book:
Goetia has a decent sub pool, Ars Nova in general just has a strong attack and if you do a R/L focus you can't go too wrong with her as a lead.

I'll even throw in some support for the Sticker Girls. Four of the of the five of them have niches (not sure what Kurone is for, although maybe she has one and I don't know about it). Fuu is especially notable as being one of the few light row attackers, making her a great Thor sub. And I've been more than satisfied with Ruuka, who has a place on my team over some applicable gods.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Kurone is for filling a dark slot in a rainbow healer team.  :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Kurone is for filling a dark slot in a rainbow healer team.  :V

I already have Lilith for that. OTL

also

1/17 in Echidna skillups. Am I lucky or what?! :colonveeplusalpha:

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
I already have Lilith for that. OTL

D/D lilith instead of D/L lilith?  FOR SHAME, TRANCE

1/17 in Echidna skillups. Am I lucky or what?! :colonveeplusalpha:

As terrifying as it may sound, I think that's about normal

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

I went D/D Lilith because Lilith was my tutorial REM roll, Edible. :v

Kurone works on BATMANNNNN

Only scrubs have to choose. Get both

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Ok, that's it. I'm not allowed to get angry or rant about this game anymore. It would be pointless, because there is nothing that could be more F**ING STUPID AND RAGE-INDUCING than what just happened....

Finally decided to take on Cave of Dreaming. Team: Awoken Hera-Ur / normal evo Ronia / Gigas / KBaddie / DQ Hera / uevo Ronia hypermaxed

Cleared floors 1 and 2 without a problem, mass attack on floor 3 and i start stalling on the remaining baby tama.

I'll come clear right away: THE BABY TAMADRA MADE ME LOSE.
6 rounds back-to-back of Pure Smile...... ALL SIX ON THE 2 RONIAS!

In the end obviously i didn't have anymore orbs available to stall and killed it. Next stage i still had the friend Ronia bound and got killed in 2 shots.

I'll spare you what i exactly said to that tama, i would be immediately banned.....

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
You don't have to match orbs to wear out bindings.