Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134937 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
But it's good because in the end blue valk is still getting an ultimate

Yup, that's the real good news. And suddenly ultimate white Valkyrie is way more important to me than I thought it would be.

Although I still need to cram in farming for orbs somewhere. Today is another precarious balancing act of things I should do, with coin dungeon at a lower priority but Green Chaser dungeon at a much higher priority than I thought yesterday. Since I got Meimei last night I've already picked up four Green Chasers to go with the one I already had, so I think maybe I should take some time off from that and run Takeminakata as much as possible for the rest of the day. I need two light orbs, which might be tricky. I probably have a lot of time to pick them up, but I expect to be busy during that time.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
wait the next alt coin dungeons have a higher exp ratio than even mechdragons what the fuck

welp i know what i'm farming next we-

fuck i need green chasers now too aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Exactly how many people are in the Genbu club?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

so i'm watching some athena runs to see how hard she hits and uh... she's not really that strong? As in I was under the impression that with all that attack and two prongs and REM subs she'd be pretty crazy, but she doesn't really hit that much harder than my current non-iap Isis team. only she hits super hard while everyone else is just kinda ok so the overall damage is like 3 million for a burst. I guess TPA still can't really compare to insane row stacking and also being only x9 really holds it back. at least the 30k hp is nice

meanwhile ult dmeta can hit like 10 million attack per sub rofl

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
so i'm watching some athena runs to see how hard she hits and uh... she's not really that strong? As in I was under the impression that with all that attack and two prongs and REM subs she'd be pretty crazy, but she doesn't really hit that much harder than my current non-iap Isis team. only she hits super hard while everyone else is just kinda ok so the overall damage is like 3 million for a burst. I guess TPA still can't really compare to insane row stacking and also being only x9 really holds it back. at least the 30k hp is nice

Dmeta doesn't need to compromise. She can make a team like the one you made for me, only difference is that sub will have two rows. It's so silly.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:31:41 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

commandercool

• alter cool

Oh really? That's interesting. I assumed that it was just "infinity damage fuck it everything dies". That kind of makes me even happier with my current team, I guess. The benefit of doing Athena is the consistency of the damage output, but yeah... Interesting.

I can hit 3~4 million with just only two Lv99 Athenas and a 2x Enhance (only counting the LIGHT damage from the Athenas, no element mod), and still keep super high HP. The best part is I can do another million or so if there's another turn after that and I still have a changer. No row stacking required, no wasting slots for king slimes that drop your survivability into the toilet, and all you have to is match 4 light.

That said past 4 million it's kind of unnecessary, so she only hits as hard as she needs to.

Oh right no one in the vids I watched used Izanami so that was all without any enhancers.

And yeah base stat tradeoff with attack has always been a thing since the 2/4/2 team days, which is why although Pandora is a lot more powerful than Ronia, Ronia is still really good because she has crazy stats with her rcv multiplier and Lu Bu's HP boost. For Athena though your RCV is kinda terrible without a lot of +eggs.

Quick test I did using my Athena and a +297 one.

~1.5 million Light damage on my Athena
~1.82 million Light damage on FL Athena

16 Light Orbs (4 x 4line) and 8 combo. Could have made 4lines of wood for GZL but I just wanted the Light damage.

God Valk is going to be fucking great

EDIT: I only used Valk to generate that board. I still have Verche and Leilan for the next two turns (and another Aegis) should the theoretical enemy still live.

damn 4 lines tho

all these other guys im watching suck and can barely make 2 rofl

more importantly though Isis is still stronger

BV BV BV BV BV
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 08:09:23 PM by Suikama »

damn 4 lines tho

all these other guys im watching suck and can barely make 2 rofl

Who the hell are YOU watching? 4lines aren't that hard to make and can be created vertically unlike rows so ???

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
Having done a few tests myself:  Athena basically hits 18x consistently, but her spikes are about par with the 3.5x groups since she can't do rows.  Athena teams have a higher minimum damage as long as you're TPAing.  Verche and at least 1 board reset feel required for things like Alt dungeons.  God Valk will be amazing indeed, as will anyone who gets the blue armor knight.

Edit: Blue knight armor, though a blur knight would be cool too  :V
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:04:52 PM by Moogs Parfait »

Yeah, Athena basically has gdlk consistency and it's hard to get fucked once you get going. She gets sillier if you sub her on a team with a higher multiplier and just watch the light damage go. She nearly let me oneshot Hera on my Dios run just by putting her on my Leilan team, which is HUGE damage I otherwise would not have. Bonus points for enhancing 2/3rds of a 7star.

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh shit, did two Take runs not expecting much to come of it and got the light orb on the first floor of my second run. That's 1/4 of the orbs I'll need for Valkyries, which is what I was hoping to get this weekend before the total lack of drops from my ten Thoth And Sopdet runs. Still not sure if I want to keep running it or switch back over to Arboreal Encounter, but I'll figure that out later since I have no stamina now.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
GodFes report - 23 pulls

Special Gods - 5
NEW - Apocalypse
NEW - Gronia
dupe - GZL (now at 2)
dupe - LMeta (now at 3)
dupe - Urd (now at 2)

Dupes
Hanzo (!!!!!)
Sharon
Genie
Succubus
Fairlio
Strawberry Dragon

Non-dupes
Parvati
Sun Wukong
Gryps Rider
Light Valkyrie (!!!!!!!)
Liza
Light Golem Mk.2

Not shown
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Red Chester

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Isn't this guy like Wetatron rare? :o

I seriously thought he was Blue REM exclusive then I pulled him with my last 5 gems wtf game.

ONLY SPECIAL GOD I WANTED WAS EITHER LKALI OR SKULD

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
GodFes report - 23 pulls

Special Gods - 5
NEW - Apocalypse
NEW - Gronia
dupe - GZL (now at 2)
dupe - LMeta (now at 3)
dupe - Urd (now at 2)

Dupes
Hanzo (!!!!!)
Sharon
Genie
Succubus
Fairlio
Strawberry Dragon

Non-dupes
Parvati
Sun Wukong
Gryps Rider
Light Valkyrie (!!!!!!!)
Liza
Light Golem Mk.2

Not shown
Sleeping Beauty
Snow White
Red Chester

Great pulls! Though the dupe special gods kinda sucks, especially since they aren't the "itself is its own best sub" kind of special gods.
Took you long enough to get a light valk, now you can go nuts with your Light Healers team.
Red Chester :o seriously thought it's boy's gacha exclusive.

I'm opting for the 2nd half of the godfes starting in 4 hours.
Egypts 2.0 and Rome 2.0 too good. Hoping I'd get at least something out of this wishlist: Nut, Osiris, Hathor, Hermes, Artemis, Apollo, Kalis, Verodani, Hanzo, LMeta :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

Took you long enough to get a light valk, now you can go nuts with your Light Healers team.

i also got Rei=Sirius off-fest too

THE LIGHT HEALER TEAM IS REAL

welp the day is almost over and still no stone

gungho pls

MatsuriSakuragi

With the sheer amount of rage on facebook there is no way they're not aware of it. It's just that Gungho NA fucking sucks at transparency and probably won't say anything about it until the last minute. I feel we'll have a compensation stone with out daily stone tomorrow.

Stone appeared now, rolled Shiva. The game is throwing me all the perfect Ronia subs.

commandercool

• alter cool
Ha. My assbag neighbor with the three red Sonias and two of every Odin just did four pulls in front of me. Bastet, Cupid, light Kali, Meimei. He has two light Kalis now. I would be jealous except I know he can never surpass me because he's incompetent and too lazy to try anything but rows.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Ha. My assbag neighbor with the three red Sonias and two of every Odin just did four pulls in front of me. Bastet, Cupid, light Kali, Meimei. He has two light Kalis now. I would be jealous except I know he can never surpass me because he's incompetent and too lazy to try anything but rows.

TFW you see someone roll good shit you know they will never use...........................................

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

OMGGGG YES ALL MY YES
First roll nets me Dark Valkyrie!!!
FULL SET
OMG
WOW!
much valkyrie
so TPAs

Including my dupe blue valk, I'm going to need 6 extreme meta dragons oh hell.

Poring Tower for JP when :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

wow i wanted a REM valk :c

i pulled 27 (all bought stones) times total to try and get a REM valk, and I get the non-REM valk anyway...

Guess I can't complain :X

EDIT:

It's finally happening

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/539316973453078528 Awoken Hades
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 07:25:58 AM by auri.ca »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/539316973453078528 Awoken Hades

Omg Hades
I have a D/L and D/D one. +32 on the D/D one too. Please make him good.

So I did 10 rolls in total. Joining the "I broke PAD" bandwagon.

7/10 Golds:
Dark Valk (Yessss best DMeta/Pandora subs)
Wood Weejas (When my bastet team needs bind rcv I guess, or when Green rcv becomes a thing)
Light Kali (HELL YEAH)
Red Chester x2 (wat)
Red Sonia (whatever at least I can finally say I have a ronia. good for challenge modes lol)
Apollo (yay but does he still have a spot in Kirin teams with LKali being a thing? More subs for athena team tho)

I'm sooo tempted to keep going but dat dup red chester and shinryuu killed all my enthusiasm

Edit: Fed 5 angelits to Lkali, got a skill up. Nice.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
i'll trade my dupe special gods for that LKali or hell even any one of your valks. come on man.

mfw whaling you still dont know wtf to do with your crap. because you dont get anything you want :V

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
i'll trade my dupe special gods for that LKali or hell even any one of your valks. come on man.

mfw whaling you still dont know wtf to do with your crap. because you dont get anything you want :V

sorry man my valks are not up for sale :V
I want a Verodani not Urd anyways :V :V :V

I wouldn't worry about what to do with stuff at the moment really. It's nice when you pull a good leader and start building your team from there but some stuff do just sit in your box for a long time until you finally have a use for it. Parvati is still the sole god-type heartmaker in this game so she still have her place in various teams? Sun Wukong is like the hardest Hero is build a team around though ._.
Spoiler:
I don't know what to say about the triple LMetas...
I mean my Gab sat in my box for over a year before I rolled a I&I (and SQ and blue valk before that) and his ult made him healers.

Looked in my box and this is probably the best TPA LKali team I can form, but its rcv sucks... :/ I like how LKali + DMeta = all elements you need
LKali/Athena/Fuutarou/Izanagi/DMeta/LKali

MatsuriSakuragi

I am buzzing with excitement because Awoken Hades confirmation all but confirms Awoken Venus as well.

I so called it. :P

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
I so called it. :P

pls  :derp:

sorry man my valks are not up for sale :V
I want a Verodani not Urd anyways :V :V :V

yeah see I would rather Verdandi too, because I have way more R/G than I have R/B, for fuck sake I even evolved Leviathan to Dragon/Attacker B/R so I can have another option for Urd. =/