Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134950 times)

Bio

• resident walker
Why settle with Isis when you can have her cute sister Neph!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

TBH. I don't have a single Special God at all(Zhuge Liang is listed one...though). RNG Gods are not with me...they never are.

thats because zhuge liang is a special god......................

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Why settle with Isis when you can have her cute sister Neph!
Cause ult Isis has a subtype.

Neph still has no ult evo.
thats because zhuge liang is a special god......................
I know. The point is, until today, I was Special God-less.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Neph's really really strong though, even without the subtype

which is the reason why i want her so bad

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
Dude, do you know how jelly I am at you for most Godfest pulls you did? If you were running a sweep team, and combo-based team like me, I would really comment on how you are mostly always lucky with these Godfests. Seriously, you have Ronias, Anubises(COME ON. I NEED THOSE), Kirin(maybe Savant tier, but I can still use it), and so much more.

I would gladly trade you my new Anubis for ANY god not named GGY.... Anubis's LS is way out of my league so at most i would use him as sub, and for that 1 is more than enough....

My main problem is not that i roll particularly awful (although this time i'm really not happy, apart for Kirin/Valk) is that every single godfest i don't roll what i need for the teams i'm building. I always get some strong monster that is a core member of other teams i don't have....
As a result i have the BEGINNING of many strong teams, but i lack the other members needed to actually use those teams in descent.

I'm levelling up farmable substitutes, but for some of them (like GZL or Pandora) i really need at least one other rem partner to make them viable.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Cause ult Isis has a subtype.

Nephthys is Dark color, has a great active that now means something since orb enhance awakening buff, and has an Isis-tier consistent LS - not to mention she also buffs HP and RCV too to Dark elements. Precisely that Nephthys has no ult yet, whenever she gets one, it will probably be nuts.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
En did you get green or light cause it's the latter I'm working on mine.

Got Nothing too great list to come.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 01:10:23 PM by triangels we have heard on high »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Only rolled once, got FA Lucifer.

GAME I AM TRYING TO USE RONIA - LESS -, NOT MORE

Bio

• resident walker
I'm levelling up farmable substitutes, but for some of them (like GZL or Pandora) i really need at least one other rem partner to make them viable.
As much as I love Pandora, her ideal team is a pipe dream and takes twice as many stones to get running than to roll.
You can instead beat most of the game with Karin/Andromeda and maybe start an alt account if you want to try out different things.  And Satan as unconditional for things like Trifruit.

You can show your spite for RSonia and use her as a sub for F/R Lucifer.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 01:12:12 PM by Bio »

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
En did you get green or light cause it's the latter I'm working on mine.

Got Nothing too great list to come when I am not in line at the airport mad at people
Green. So yea, better leader for me I guess.

Btw, why didn't I get any Magic Stone today?

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Espadas

I'll quote En here: "Dude, do you know how jelly I am at you?" :qq:

FA Luci is probably the one i wanted the MOST from this godfest, exactly because i'm building Ronia team....  :fail:

EDIT
You can instead beat most of the game with Karin/Andromeda

Yeah, i already planned to powerlevel Andromeda. I'm just not sure if i should finish leveling Siegfried/Hera-Is before doing so.....
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 01:14:46 PM by Espadas »

Tried Take Mythical on a whim.

The sheer amount of hearts falling is ridiculous and actually let me stall for Zeus on Take, but unfortunately I fucked up the attack order and had to 1stone. Worth it for the light jewel though.

I AM READY FOR GOD VALK

Extra Reminder: Anyone who is starting an Athena team, Blade of Justice will be on Rotation 3 for 500k coins/hr, and now has a new Master Difficulty added.

Bio

• resident walker
why didn't I get any Magic Stone today?
This is pretty strange, yes.

MatsuriSakuragi

I didn't get one either. How odd...

No stone here either. It seems to be a server-wide problem.

compensation stones for stones

commandercool

• alter cool
Extra Reminder: Anyone who is starting an Athena team, Blade of Justice will be on Rotation 3 for 500k coins/hr, and now has a new Master Difficulty added.

Is rotation 3 the same one with the Dragon Knights? It is, right? I can't handle that, I got Sun Quan I gotta take care of. And Meimei before that.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

I got 4 yomis out of 6 pulls. I fed them all to my evo yomi and got 4 skill ups.

Is rotation 3 the same one with the Dragon Knights? It is, right? I can't handle that, I got Sun Quan I gotta take care of. And Meimei before that.

Apparently we're getting Mystic Dragons again so ?????

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Tried Take Mythical on a whim.

The sheer amount of hearts falling is ridiculous and actually let me stall for Zeus on Take, but unfortunately I fucked up the attack order and had to 1stone. Worth it for the light jewel though.

I AM READY FOR GOD VALK

Ooh, I have a Verche who will need to pull double duty as it is.  Cheap dungeon, too.  Good to know!
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MatsuriSakuragi

If you don't have a Valk/Apollo/Meimei/Leilan, you may as well obtain and skill up another Verche for an Athena team, to be honest. Orb changers can make or break your run.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.

According to PDX, rotation 3 is actually Mystic Dragons, not Dragon Knights.

Which means skilling up RGB Archangels, Apollo and Persephone.

Green. So yea, better leader for me I guess.

Btw, why didn't I get any Magic Stone today?
gungho wants you to buy more stones for the godfest instead of using free ones /conspiracy :V

huh looking at valk again, it's actually BETTER that she got two +orb awakenings rather than a row because that makes her perfect for Athena. Of course double two prong would be even better, but it's still pretty good since it synergizes with Athena's active.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:20:39 PM by Suikama »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
gungho wants you to buy more stones for the godfest instead of using free ones /conspiracy :V

huh looking at valk again, it's actually BETTER that she got two +orb awakenings rather than a row because that makes her perfect for Athena. Of course double two prong would be even better, but it's still pretty good since it synergizes with Athena's active.

Kirin likes her better that way too. The only sad person here is Wukong, and Divinegon, but no one cares about them.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

With that in mind I could do Athena, Valk, Verche, Meimei for an actually legit non-Isis team for once...

actually no I cant completely do that so the final sub will be Isis BV

I mean she's a light god with bind heal powers, gives the team actually okay RCV, and she even has a light +orb which gives me 100% +drops ITS PERFECT BV BV BV
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:35:23 PM by Suikama »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Being max level with full skillups and plus eggs helps too, I suspect

Espadas

With that in mind I could do Athena, Valk, Verche, Meimei for an actually legit non-Isis team for once...

actually no I cant completely do that so the final sub will be Isis BV

I mean she's a light god with bind heal powers, gives the team actually okay RCV, and she even has a light +orb which gives me 100% +drops ITS PERFECT BV BV BV

You are reaching levels of obsessions that frankly are.... BLOODY HILARIOUS!  :D

Honestly Suikama, between your Isis-ness and your rants when offering team building for motk players i reached the point that i start smiling as soon as i see a post from you in this thread  :V

P.S. Holy s.... some fellow in puzzleanddragonsforum rolled 17 times and got TWO gold eggs.... suddenly i don't feel so bad about my rolls anymore! (although those 2 gold were FA Luci and Persephone :-/ )
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 05:47:31 PM by Espadas »

commandercool

• alter cool
Apparently we're getting Mystic Dragons again so ?????

Oh, okay.

That sucks because I really need Sun Quan to be skillmax to be really confident in Mythical descends with my Gabriel team.

But it's good because at least necessary dungeons won't overlap.

And it sucks because I'll never be able to stop stockpiling gold and do a bunch of Tamadra village runs now.

But it's good because I don't have the extra stones to really farm it right now anyway.

Spoiler:
But it's bad because the topping contains potassium benzoate. #simpsonsreference
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Being max level with full skillups and plus eggs helps too, I suspect
well yeah especially since having high HP makes Athena's leader skill scale even harder

Even now with my level 5 meimei and unmaxed valk and verche I have 22k HP :V

With everyone max level I'll have almost 30k BV

Watch there be a new descend with the following restriction

"no egyptians"

But it's bad

But it's good because in the end blue valk is still getting an ultimate

wait the next alt coin dungeons have a higher exp ratio than even mechdragons what the fuck

welp i know what i'm farming next we-

fuck i need green chasers now too aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa