Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135037 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
commander you better level that Lkali

i need more Lkali users srsly

What team do you use with yours? Rainbow leaders are so far outside of my usual purview that I don't even know where I would start building around her. Sun Quan seems like he belongs on the team, but aside from that I'm stumped.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

What team do you use with yours? Rainbow leaders are so far outside of my usual purview that I don't even know where I would start building around her. Sun Quan seems like he belongs on the team, but aside from that I'm stumped.
|

I use LKali / Uevo LMeta / Kirin / Lewdlith / Valk, all max awakened

if i had Kotaro I would gladly remove valk there, but for now, she's going to be in that team.

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

the best thing about isisrainbow teams is they are higly adaptable. Green dungeon? bring red subs. Poison? use chester or doomsday. s rank? use 1 stars. Really you can use whatever you want or have. the only staple imo is ecchi shes just too good for everything

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
the best thing about isisrainbow teams is they are higly adaptable. Green dungeon? bring red subs. Poison? use chester or doomsday. s rank? use 1 stars. Really you can use whatever you want or have. the only staple imo is ecchi shes just too good for everything
That's why I want Bastet...or Anubis at the very least.

As much as I can use Kali or Kirin. I basically don't like getting orb-trolled because they're specific orb-based. Which is less of a problem for Combo-based LS like Anubis or Bastet.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

you cant get trolled as kali. she has an anti troll active. thats why shes op :V

Zerviscos

you cant get trolled as kali. she has an anti troll active. thats why shes op :V
Well I guess thanks to Pys, 7 min turn on both Kalis' active is pretty damn OP. :derp:

you guys have no idea how many times Kali has saved me

her active is GODLIKE

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Bio

• resident walker
LKali gets Kirin's ability to go monolight and also UY's inbuilt anti orb troll mechanism and two prong shenanigans. And she doesn't even have a uvo yet.

commandercool

• alter cool
|

I use LKali / Uevo LMeta / Kirin / Lewdlith / Valk, all max awakened

if i had Kotaro I would gladly remove valk there, but for now, she's going to be in that team.

What do you think of this?

Kali/Sun Quan/Durga or Lilith/Valkyrie/Echidna/Kali

I can actually get that online pretty quick since I already have two of the subs maxed and the other two partially leveled. HP is pretty low though, which seems bad for a rainbow team since it makes setting up my board harder. But hopefully it doesn't matter that much because Kali active.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

I think that's a good team, all in all.

yea that's pretty good. Go do that and try doing a trial run of endless dungeon see how that goes

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

MatsuriSakuragi

Well I guess thanks to Pys, 7 min turn on both Kalis' active is pretty damn OP. :derp:

Do not waste your Pys on Kali. Soon enough, Angelits will skill her up.

fuck it i guess ill pull just a bit even if theres no knights

>gold egg
>meimei

oooh okay i am down with this

>gigas

aaand im done

HEY CHAORE IM PART OF THE COOL KIDS CLUB NOW RIGHT

Bio

• resident walker
There's an hour left on 2x chasers.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Before the LMeta buff: Hera-Is Descended kills me on floor 1.

After the LMeta buff: No-stone it. Twice.

I got the drop too, which means I'm not too far off of my Horus team.

MatsuriSakuragi

Hera has a 100% drop rate. :V

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Before the LMeta buff: Hera-Is Descended kills me on floor 1.

After the LMeta buff: No-stone it. Twice.

I got the drop too, which means I'm not too far off of my Horus team.

it must feel nice not having the HP of a wet paper towel, right?

Hera has a 100% drop rate. :V

Hera-Is Legend though.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
LZLxLMeta still got me oneshot by God Hell Breath.

I accidentally nicked that one midboss past 75% HP. :c

SupergirlxSuperman ended up being super reliable for me, I suppose.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

you aren't getting over 22K HP without beefy subs or if you just use I&IxLMeta instead.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.

I personally just didn't give helheim the chance to dunk me with God Hell Breath, I did all of (or at least most of) my stalling on floor one and just nuked everything to hell as best as I could, including, of course, helheim.

I also dropped two aldebarans in these runs, amusingly enough.

And yeah, I did Legend Hera-Is, I'm not attempting mythical on her ever :V

(there's no point to anyway since hera descended is also her skillup, is permanent and is also significantly easier)

Bio

• resident walker
You'll come crawling back for that stone. They always do.

I personally just didn't give helheim the chance to dunk me with God Hell Breath, I did all of (or at least most of) my stalling on floor one and just nuked everything to hell as best as I could, including, of course, helheim.

Yeah, on Legend+Mythical I just try to slap the shit out of Helheim before he can do anything, god breaths are absolutely nasty.

you can actually 0 stone mythical with Lmeta team

well with a high plussed team but still

that's huge

My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I 0-stone mythical with LZL/I&I/Ruka/Gabe/Light Valk/Lmeta.
Sometimes.

Even when I'm only hitting Hera-Is with half of my team on color it still works I guess. Light Metatron can't be that different if it's primarily light.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
I wake up and see 2 pages worth of comments... let the quote war begin:
god breaths are absolutely nasty.
This comment in a PAD thread is just plain win  :D
*rolls of commandercool*
How many virgins did you sacrifice to the Old Ones to receive such a blessing, you lucky bas....?  :o
*rolls of non-Suikama  :V*
Forget the Old Ones..... Why the fudge is this guy even playing Pad? GO BUY SOME LOTTERY TICKETS AND YOU ARE SET FOR LIFE! :colonveeplusalpha:

I'm just about to go roll myself but first i've got something that has to be said: F**K YOU STARRY VIEW LANE!  ONE +egg in 4 runs! >_>

Ok time to roll... i'll edit this one in a few minutes

EDIT: I'll leave it to your judgment.....

- Anubis (really? i had 6/30 of the gods in this godfest and you drop me a DUPE, and not only that, THE one that i'll likely never use? -_-)
- Mystic Stone Knight (yay one more useless dupe....)
- Fairlion (make it 3/3.... >_>)
- Phantom Thunder Dragon, Sagirinokami (didn't even know this guy existed.... is it any good?)
- Berserker Z (ok, this one i knew existed.... still, i guess he would do well with Goemon or Fire Devils? maybe Ronia too?)
- Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya (wish she was Meimei, but this is good too)
- Blazing Maiden, Princess Valkyrie (best drop of the day for me)

Setting aside Kirin and DValk.... i'm raging mad!  :X There are SO MANY gods in this event that i want and i didn't drop even one.... then add salt with the 3 dupes. >_>
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 09:28:07 AM by Espadas »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
So I got a Persephone.

Does that mean I can legitimately TPA with either Byakko or Beelzebub now?

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Setting aside Kirin and DValk.... i'm raging mad!  :X There are SO MANY gods in this event that i want and i didn't drop even one.... then add salt with the 3 dupes. >_>

oh quiet, i used all my non-iap stones on a Japan PCGF and only got a dupe silver and a fuckin' star egg.

At least you got golds lol

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I take back everything I said about PAD being bullshit.

My HP was literally 13337 on the turn I killed it, too.

Bio

• resident walker
Well. My last three pulls were dark mystic, verche and another meimei.
I, uh, need to recalculate the amount of chasers I need.

e: So in all, UY, GOdin, Izanagi, Verche, Meimei
I have been firmly cast onto the Athena road.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 10:27:24 AM by Bio »

Zerviscos

- Anubis (really? i had 6/30 of the gods in this godfest and you drop me a DUPE, and not only that, THE one that i'll likely never use? -_-)
- Mystic Stone Knight (yay one more useless dupe....)
- Fairlion (make it 3/3.... >_>)
- Phantom Thunder Dragon, Sagirinokami (didn't even know this guy existed.... is it any good?)
- Berserker Z (ok, this one i knew existed.... still, i guess he would do well with Goemon or Fire Devils? maybe Ronia too?)
- Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya (wish she was Meimei, but this is good too)
- Blazing Maiden, Princess Valkyrie (best drop of the day for me)

Dude, do you know how jelly I am at you for most Godfest pulls you did? If you were running a sweep team, and combo-based team like me, I would really comment on how you are mostly always lucky with these Godfests. Seriously, you have Ronias, Anubises(COME ON. I NEED THOSE), Kirin(maybe Savant tier, but I can still use it), and so much more. 

If I could milk out atleast one more pull, I would really like atleast a single of any of my target Gods.

TBH. I don't have a single Special God at all(Zhuge Liang is listed one...though). RNG Gods are not with me...they never are.

After this Godfest, I still have the to wait for another Egypt 1.0 Godfest, which isn't due for another year or so...before I can actually try again for my main target God(s). Which are the combo-based Bastet, and Anubis, or easy orb-based Isis(Sadly, Isis isn't on this Godfest).
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 11:18:43 AM by En »