Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134916 times)

Oh yeah I got a Light snow globe dragon from challenge dungeons lets feed it to Athena

>GREAT

...well then I got a maxed Athena now :V

FUCK

I WAS DOING SO WELL IN THOTH & SOPDET MYTHICAL

AND THEN OF ALL OF THE THINGS THAT COULD OF HAPPENED, GUESS WHAT I DIE TO

ISIS' 5000 DAMAGE PREEMPTIVE

I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ANYMORE

isis pls ;-;

okay i guess technically i was killed by baby horus, so fuck you horus :V
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 04:56:19 AM by Suikama »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.

he doesn't like how you look at his mother ;v

MatsuriSakuragi

Re: Princess Punt: I'll probably play it until I get her, and be done with it. She's cute and needs no skillups, so.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
FUCK

I WAS DOING SO WELL IN THOTH & SOPDET MYTHICAL

AND THEN OF ALL OF THE THINGS THAT COULD OF HAPPENED, GUESS WHAT I DIE TO

ISIS' 5000 DAMAGE PREEMPTIVE

I DONT KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT THIS

I DONT KNOW HOW TO FEEL ANYMORE

isis pls ;-;

I told you man. Isis is the true boss.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

I DIE TO ISIS' 5000 DAMAGE PREEMPTIVE

wow someone got de fuggin stroyed while I was asleep

commandercool

• alter cool
I'm on my tenth and final Toth And Sopdet Mythical for the day (still no Karin, fingers crossed for this run) and the fucking griffin won't leave Gabriel alone. He just keeps binding him over and over and over... Look, bird. Gabe's not into you that way. Stop it.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

I tried to buy stones last festo since I had a few dollars lying around from buying other things.
Error message -> app crash -> no stones -> money is gone -> stones appear three days later after I send a report

Never again.

pssst En you get a waifu drawing(unless you don't want it in which case it goes to sixth post).

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, I did Thoth And Sopdet ten times and didn't get an orb. I'm not doing any more, I have to get up relatively early tomorrow otherwise I could stone for four more. I did die on Ra two of those times, so there were two spawnable floors I never saw and I'm sure they both would have dropped orbs because of course.

Chaore

NEW META

SHIVAxDAOTWINS, MOVE OVER CHOKEZUME THERES A NEW SHIVA WAIFU IN TOWN

Fed Bleu today and got a GREAT!

Isis went from level 70 to max immediately.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time

*Dub-Mythlit and Tamadra*

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY <3

(now if only Poring Island would kindly stop dropping me Big Flamie/Woodsie since they are the only skill-ups i don't need....  :V)

EDIT: Again with the "Island"..... /facepalm
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 12:51:58 PM by Espadas »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Dammit I should have skilled up Doomsday while I had the chance. His active is so goddamn useful because every descend these days is filled with jammer and poison orbs. He's already saved my ass a ton of times and he isn't even maxed yet.

too bad the guy he actually skills up is way better because he has 3x skill block awakenings :derp:

but yeah, gravity room is super useful utility

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

too bad the guy he actually skills up is way better because he has 3x skill block awakenings :derp:

This requires people to actually have Chester. The fact that Doomsday has a lot more HP than he does is good enough for me.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Skilling things up is work anyway.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Currently 0-15 on blue valk skillups.  :colonveeplusalpha:

commandercool

• alter cool
So I guess I can do Hera-Is mythical with basically no problems, but I'm still not sure if trying to farm a green orb right now is worth it. Probably not, I think I want the gold more. Least I got the stone.

Currently 0-15 on blue valk skillups.  :colonveeplusalpha:

Aaaaaah the flashbacks. The pain. Hopefully you have my luck and get a bunch in a row at the end.

Chaore

I really should be doing poring tower for drops but...

CHASERS. CHASERS FOR DAYS.

MEIMEI SUPREMECY

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
I really should be doing poring tower for drops but...

CHASERS. CHASERS FOR DAYS.

MEIMEI SUPREMECY

Pretty much this. I kinda want to ult Mastering and max-skill Lilith, but I have two max-skilled copies of every color heartbreaker.

EDIT: I meant to do this earlier, but I wanna play the game where you guys look at my box and tell me what I should try to make. Right now I'm trying to work on the Athena team, but what about after that?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 07:05:32 PM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

First stone was spent when I panicked at having the same leader bound twice in a row, and didn't recover well enough from poison.
Second stone was spent as soon as Thoth hit 20% because said leader had been bound again, so I didn't have the HP to tank the hit.

At that point I wasn't going to let the 70 stamina go to waste, and thankfully didn't need to stone any more; after confirming with my brother that this was in fact below 15% on Thoth:

...I was able to take them out *and* save a gravity for Ra to make him bearable.

Now to figure out what to do with this bubpy.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 08:45:04 PM by Wardjeity of the Night, Tsukuyomi »

This game is 2 ez. Fed 10 dark high ninjas to Lucifer and got 0 skill ups

Pretty much this. I kinda want to ult Mastering and max-skill Lilith, but I have two max-skilled copies of every color heartbreaker.

EDIT: I meant to do this earlier, but I wanna play the game where you guys look at my box and tell me what I should try to make. Right now I'm trying to work on the Athena team, but what about after that?
Oh jesus look at all of this green.

Perseus, Meimei, Gonia, Amitaka, Chu is legit. Almost Pandora tier once maxed. You have so many goddamn skill boosts that all you have to do is push buttons for orbs and everything dies. Once Perseus ult comes out here then you'll really be talking.

Eventually replace Ami/Chu to go full god tier. Green Ripper actually can work because it changes orbs from dark to green, giving you either a full green board with Gonia, or a dual color board with Meimei. Too bad his awakenings kinda suck. Also with the full board combo you can have a +orb sub like Melody or Canopus for the max burst. The best combination is situational so it's good to focus on all of them to keep your options open (longer dungeons you want more orb changers, shorter dungeons with a stronger final boss you want +orbs).

Don't bother with stuff like Mari and Fafnir. The extra row awakening is not worth the shitty actives. You want as many orb changers as possible for heroes. If you can get Green Valk then she's way better than Chu.

You're probably better off building this than Athena. With Athena you want stuff like Leilan and Izanagi who you don't have. Meanwhile you have everything you need for a solid Perseus team.

Also other than that, Kushi is a great sub for any team. Comes in handy for dealing with ridiculous preemptives.

edit: what the fuck you have guan yu okay use him too

okay fuck chu time to go full skill boost

Perseus, Meimei, Gonia, Guan Yu, Ami

8 skill boosts means max skilled Guan and Perseus is up on turn 1. Max Meimei is up after 1 turn. Ronia after 7 turns.

6 green rows, which doesn't sound like that much but remember Heroes are x4 while Ronia is just x2.5 and mono teams are usually x3 so other teams need more rows just to keep up.

4 skill lock resist. Replace Ami for someone with another resist for the guaranteed if you need it.

Actually Ami could probably be replaced with a lot of stuff. Athena, Canopus, Melody, Melon Dragon, Green Ripper, whatever, you got options. I think I kinda like Green Ripper for the Full green board option.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 09:56:49 PM by Suikama »

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
You know, all this talk of Athena teams makes me think that I actually have a somewhat decent athena team prototype :wat:

Athena/Verche/Izanagi/Twinlit Meimei/Uvo'd GOdin

How does that sound? Everyone besides GOdin has a two-prong for damages, I have an enhance, an orb changer and a board changer and GOdin takes care of Athena's RCV problem.

Of course, this team won't become a thing until much later since I'm still working on my healer team right now and after that comes the GZL team but it's a thought :V

You know, all this talk of Athena teams makes me think that I actually have a somewhat decent athena team prototype :wat:

How does that sound? Everyone besides GOdin has a two-prong for damages, I have an enhance, an orb changer and a board changer and GOdin takes care of Athena's RCV problem.

Of course, this team won't become a thing until much later since I'm still working on my healer team right now and after that comes the GZL team but it's a thought :V

I'd almost say kick Izanagi out and use GZL, but :tastes:

Maxskill Light Valk and replace Grodin and you have my Alt. Dungeon farming team.

Looks good to me. Godin is pretty much always welcome on teams that can use him because he gives so much survival power. Great stats + 2000 heal per turn is just too good.

MatsuriSakuragi

It'll do just fine. Mine is Athena/Verche/Apollo/Thor/GOdin. I wish I had Izanagi for the better boost, but Apollo does his job pretty well, as does Thor, with extended damage potential.

10 runs of starry vault: 17 +eggs

yeah this is pretty much the best dungeon BV

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
+10 in 7 runs

Also 18 baby tamas in 7 runs from Tama Village

13/14 of those resulted in awakenings

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Hmm...the team sounds great Suikama, only issue is skill-ups. I don't think we'll have GGY skill-ups for a while, and Perseus isn't dark, so skill-ups suck. Sonia and Genbu are skill lvl 1 as well. Only Cu and Amitaka are max-skill, so they'll probably stay on the team for a while. Or I can just laugh at everything by cramming more skill boosts?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

At least GGY, Perseus, and Meimei base cooldowns aren't that long.  With 8 skill boosts it's still only 4, 5, and 6 turns for them to be up. Chu/Ami is still probably good though because you do want at least one orb changer that has only 5 turns so that you can use it multiple times in emergencies. Even with a loss of 2 skill boosts, Chu will be up on turn 1 and the others are up after 2, 7, and 8.

Sonias definitely want skill ups though.