Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135011 times)

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Went through Py hell with Ceres but I only encountered light and dark pis.

That was underwhelming. Got Supergirl a lovely amount of experience for it.

commandercool

• alter cool
Tried floor seven and did okay, but I couldn't beat it. Thoth and Sopdet are too buffed over their Mythical versions. The extra health takes them to a point where it's really, REALLY difficult for me to finish them off even under the most optimal conditions. And it's not the kind of thing stoning really helps with either. I lasted like sixty rounds against them and whittled them down a lot, but balancing all of their shit while keeping Sopdet from healing up off of accidental two-prongs and preventing either from dropping to critical health AND waiting for the right moment to leader swap and finish the is basically impossible.

I ended up at a point where I basically had to either hope for skyfall luck or seriously risk dropping Thoth below 20% and my HP was right to switch and the board wasn't completely fucked, but I couldn't hit Sopdet hard enough with the combo. If she didn't have the extra 700k health it might have been a different story, but she does so I guess I can't pull this off after all. Oh well, I tried. I was doing well there for a minute. I think I'm done with challenge tower for this time around, but at least I got some cool stuff out of it.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Just beat Lv6 with Athenas. Forgot to use GZL active with 7star+aegis but I somehow did enough damage to take down all 4.4M HP.

Lv7 is going to suck giant nuts isnt it

no you

welp almost beat Extreme Dragon Rush 2

but i forgot to use the right actives on the final boss

durrrr

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
yo I got a Mephisto skill up
still no invades

I could legitimately use Mephisto on TAMADRApurin. TPA and a row and a healing active is held useful.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
coin dungeon rotation 6:

pirates
dragon plant infestation
reverse hypno forest ~ reverse talos abyss
pengdra village now costs 1M (used to be 1.5M)
Extreme Dragon Rush
Extreme Dragon Rush 2
King Carnival
Evo Mat Rush
NEW Extreme God Rush! (5 M)
NEW Extreme Hera Rush!  (5 M)
NEW Extreme Devil Rush! (5 M)
NEW Ultimate Dragon Rush (5 M)
Rare Evo Mat Rush
Tamadra Village

Mute Cocoon's dungeon contains a monster which skills up Durga.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Poring village, how fortuitous you are.

Wow uh challenge level 6 was surprisingly easy. Like easier than level 5 :V

...now i have 2 flampy and still no bubpy dammit

YES finally fucking beat Extreme Dragon Rush 2. Thank you DC collab for giving me chester active BV
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 03:49:17 PM by Suikama »

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
"This godfest will feature top 20 from player-voted results with TRIPLE chance to drop!"

I was already getting ready to rant, then i noticed that the avatars shown below are actually all 30.... typo?

Oh and poor DQXQ was cut out from the triple chance because of a tie for place.

20 would have been a lot better since with 30 the pool is more diluted and thus the odds of getting stuff like Kali is lower

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Can't S-Rank Green chaser to save my life. Who said it was easy?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Espadas

20 would have been a lot better since with 30 the pool is more diluted and thus the odds of getting stuff like Kali is lower

Since ranks 21 to 30 have some mons i really covet i wouldn't have been so happy about it  ;)

EDIT: besides, i always approach a godfest with the mindset "i'm not going to drop anything that i want" so for me more mons i actually want is better :P

*timidly raise hand*

although i did say "if you have Ronia"  :V
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 04:12:06 PM by Espadas »

i remember doing the s-rank with a horus team

i spent like, 5 minutes per floor it was nervewracking

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

i did lol

basically use fire

horus + 1 stars is good too

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
i did lol

basically use fire

horus + 1 stars is good too

The only decent fire lead I have is Ur. Who was the other one? Isis?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Obviously I used Isis :V

Isis, 4 1stars, and Horus. Horus did most of the damage though :V I think on the kodama I got a 5 match of red orbs in there which melted them. The Chaser took 2-3 turns.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Obviously I used Isis :V

Isis, 4 1stars, and Horus. Horus did most of the damage though :V I think on the kodama I got a 5 match of red orbs in there which melted them. The Chaser took 2-3 turns.

How'd you deal with multiple mid ninjas?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Horus one hit them. 60k def means I just need to have horus hit 30k attack, which isn't too hard with a good combo.

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh come on, I've been sitting at maximum stamina for hours and none of my +297 I&I friends are up. I need to start farming Thoth And Sopdet.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
Horus one hit them. 60k def means I just need to have horus hit 30k attack, which isn't too hard with a good combo.

You'd need at least 5 red orbs on the board though, right?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

well yeah if there are multiple of them

Espadas

The feeling when you evolve your Hera-Ur into her awoken version and immediately feed her 2 Super Ruby + a max level Snow Globe Rouge..... and she jumps from lv 1 to lv 66  :]

(if i had got a SUPER right there i probably would still be jumping off the walls...)

commandercool

• alter cool
The feeling when you evolve your Hera-Ur into her awoken version and immediately feed her 2 Super Ruby + a max level Snow Globe Rouge..... and she jumps from lv 1 to lv 66  :]

(if i had got a SUPER right there i probably would still be jumping off the walls...)

Yup, I did exactly the same thing with ultimate Athena yesterday plus a gold queen, and I had my fingers crossed for a Super. No dice, but whatever, it was fun anyway.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
well yeah if there are multiple of them

Thanks for the idea. It was still pretty close, but I managed to do it with Cu Chu and R/R Horus(based Balance Buffs.) I had one R/R Horus on my list with +eggs, I didn't even know those guys existed :V

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Hey Suikama apparently we're the only people brave enough to attempt Return of the Dark King 2 judging from PDX Team Builds :V

#motkdominance

Espadas

Hey Suikama apparently we're the only people brave enough to attempt Return of the Dark King 2 judging from PDX Team Builds :V

#motkdominance

You guys are so pro!

A question: is King Mastering worth the hassle to get it? Ok, he bring truckloads of HP and Orb Refresh but in which kind of teams would he be used?

Btw, NOSTALGIA IS STRONG..... i so want to play RO again....  :qq:

EDIT: another question: should i use the tamadra i've stored with Awoken Hera-Ur? Keep in mind that i plan to run a Ronia team and someday turn her into our Dancing Queen.....
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 08:29:13 PM by Espadas »

#motkdominance
most of the builds is pretty much just luci, ronia, and kirin anyways :V

You guys are so pro!

A question: is King Mastering worth the hassle to get it? Ok, he bring truckloads of HP and Orb Shuffle but in which kind of teams would he be used?

Btw, NOSTALGIA IS STRONG..... i so want to play RO again....  :qq:
King Mastering is actually legit in Ra teams for clearing the board, although Dkali is 100% better in every way.

Well I guess Mastering does have one advantage in potentially giving a skill boost with skyfalls whenever he's used.

commandercool

• alter cool
What do you guys think of Sopdet? Is she worth trying to build around? I kind of like the idea of this team for certain dungeons:

Sopdet/Athena/White Valkyrie/Vampire/Zeus or Echidna/Sopdet

People can say what they will about Spread Cats, but it has uses, and a farmable Spread Cats seems like it could come in handy for MultiPys, or, ironically, Sopdet's own dungeon. Not sure she's really worth trying to build an entire team around, and I never see Sopdets up on my friends list to getting a buddy for her might be hard, but it seems like a useful team to have in the back pocket for corner cases.

Also might make a solid S-Rank team if you can somehow get some skillups on her, since multi-target makes getting trolled less likely, she's extremely easy to activate, she has good attack, and she can use anything for subs.

most of the builds is pretty much just luci, ronia, and kirin anyways :V

how the f would someone luci alt dungeons

EDIT: another question: should i use the tamadra i've stored with Awoken Hera-Ur? Keep in mind that i plan to run a Ronia team and someday turn her into our Dancing Queen.....

I have Dancing Ur, and I'm contemplating feeding the Flampy from Lv6 to her. I already fed the +3/+3/+3 Tama, but I really do think she's pretty solid. Great Awakenings, great balanced leader skill, Excellent HP, Excellent ATK, and fast-ish active skill. She might even sub on my Leilan team just because her stats and awakes are excellent to me. I'm honestly not sure if regular Hera-Ur is better than the ultimate form, but that one might be preference.