Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135009 times)

Bio

• resident walker
Fire is Femme and Water is Reine.
That would most likely be what they will be called when brought to English, but Fire still feels weird (it being ファ rather than フェ or something).
But I can't think of a better sounding name.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 03:29:33 PM by Bio »

MatsuriSakuragi

Green Valk is the one I'll be evolving. She's easier to skill up, works perfectly on my Athena team, and isn't perpetually fucked over like light Valk is.

oh god all of these new monsters i want them all

especially blue valk now that she's a god type (and she looks like saber... all of them look like saber)

oh starling is a god type too aaaaa. double orb change isn't too good for Isis or any of the 4 color leaders but dat leader skill is chinese girl tier oh man starling is in independent dragon who dont need no rem leader

Hera-Is tho... super sexy but loses dark subtype, new skill so old skillups go to waste, awakenings aren't as good as Hera-Ur (who got two prong, fire row, AND skill boost), and her leader skill isn't really anything special. If you're building devil then might as well use Hera-Ur for the unconditional x3. If you want gods then you're still better off with someone else like the new Valks. She doesn't even gain any stats except for 100 atk wtf?? Hera-Ur is basically better in every single way >___>

oh hey ulti satan i just happen to have 4 useless devilits sitting around ok time to.... gold keeper FUCK

commandercool

• alter cool
Athena is x3 ATK to God as well but you don't see people saying that she's weak.........................................
(Ignore the fact she has x1.35 HP)

Fire is Femme and Water is Reine.

I&I is also fairly viable and is x3 attack, but the HP boost matters a lot. x3 by itself is juuust under good enough. Maybe I'm underestimating how useful that typing combination is, but in my experience that basic leader skill struggles in anything past the easiest Mythical stuff.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Bio

• resident walker
I&I is also fairly viable and is x3 attack, but the HP boost matters a lot. x3 by itself is juuust under good enough. Maybe I'm underestimating how useful that typing combination is, but in my experience that basic leader skill struggles in anything past the easiest Mythical stuff.
I&I gives you 4 rows.  Athena gives you prongs.  Hera Ur provides some rows and has access to RSonia while being on color. You have BOdins as Hera Is but BSonia is pretty much better. You also get Skuld but BSonia gets her too (though you wouldn't use her) . The only major thing you have going is Muse. Oh and Karin is useful (rejoice!) You can stack a bunch of water orb enhance with UY and Skuld though and then with Muse make a god two prong enhance kind of team.
e: Neglected to mentioned Skuld/Hermes is full blue board.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:01:00 PM by Bio »

DO NOT TRUST HOW EASY THE LEVEL 5 DUNGEON IS

IT IS NOT. THE FIRST WAVES ARE DECEPTIVE AND LAUGHABLY SIMPLE AND THEN

THREE PYS IN ONE WAVE CAN AND WILL KILL YOU MANY TIMES

Three stones gone but at least I have my Blanc ;w;
holy shit thanks for the heads up

i just barely managed to survive the py onslaught by like 100 hp oh god

MatsuriSakuragi

I would have been fine had I not been constantly heart starved. And Odin's Gungnir was of no use for healing when their defenses are so high. ;____;

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
level five is definitely not safe TAMADRApurin territory if Pis are that common.

Back to the drawing board, I guess.

MatsuriSakuragi

Honestly I was fine with popping some stones for it because dear god I didn't want to bash my head against that forever. The reward is FANTASTIC and you only have to do it once. I didn't want to use THREE but I won't complain because I have myself a pretty Max Blanc for it. Now to decide who to give it to...

Really, if you bring poison with you, you should be fine. I didn't see any Pys until after round 5, so you should have some time to stall it up.

I had to use echidna twice to beat them

Floor 7 has 2 pys so I just used Echidna

Floor 8 had masks AND 2 pys so I had to stall until Echidna was up again and I almost died

commandercool

• alter cool
I don't really have to care about Pys. I got 50k HP, so I can take hits for years. That's handy.

especially blue valk now that she's a god type (and she looks like saber... all of them look like saber)

I'm still casting my vote for Noah in the Saber lookalike contest. She's definitely got the skirt thing going. Although Valkyries have the sword thing.

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
I would have been fine had I not been constantly heart starved. And Odin's Gungnir was of no use for healing when their defenses are so high. ;____;

Speaking of high defenses, isn't the new addition to GZL's active a bit.... useless?
I mean, how many bosses are there that you couldn't already pierce with a GZL that got x2 + whatever multiplier your team have? I did a quick search in the "standard mythical" descent and found only 6 enemies that might need the actual halved armor....

The grand majority are either overwhelmed without it, or with a defense so great not even the new addition would help (like the pys)....

Cleared Py Hell(name pending) without dying.

I had 3 Badpy show up as battle 6, but 2 of them were on 2 timer, and Bastet's spreadcat was still active from the 2 demons. rip pys

MatsuriSakuragi

Yeah mine was 1/2/1 cd pys with an extra enemy at the side. I didn't stand a chance.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Yeah, I'm definitely packing a team that uses Lilith for that. Not even gonna mess with that kinda happening.  Of course, if I get two consecutive floors like that I'm still just as screwed, but so is probably anybody else not facetanking them so...
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
I just use Bastet and hope Spreadcat carries me through. Though luckily never encountered more than 2 Piis at once :V

The valkyries need one jewel of each their main and sub colour to ult-uevo... what the hell gungho! They should at least give them more stat boost than just 100ATK if the evo mats are so rare :V :V :V

I'm very lacking in light jewels :qq: need two for my two blue valks and one for amaterasu...
Have two blue jewejs but one is for Starling.
Needs a green for Green valk too...
Now I'm hesitant in ult-uevoing Light Valk, though the god type is nice...

Jq1790

Glad I have plenty of time before I get to deal with that orb hunting...  Not looking forward to the hassle that that's gonna be.

MatsuriSakuragi

I just use Bastet and hope Spreadcat carries me through. Though luckily never encountered more than 2 Piis at once :V

The valkyries need one jewel of each their main and sub colour to ult-uevo... what the hell gungho! They should at least give them more stat boost than just 100ATK if the evo mats are so rare :V :V :V

I'm very lacking in light jewels :qq: need two for my two blue valks and one for amaterasu...
Have two blue jewejs but one is for Starling.
Needs a green for Green valk too...
Now I'm hesitant in ult-uevoing Light Valk, though the god type is nice...

are you fucking telling me i need another green jewel

:persona: :persona: :persona: :persona: :persona:

I got a light jewel from the PEM today though but ult light valk is the one I want least because she's pretty terrible compared to the rest.

are you fucking telling me i need another green jewel

Something tells me I fucked everything up somehow by initiating that pal pull with the wood jewel yesterday

In all seriousness though I do not care if she has only one TPA, not like there's a light equivalent so I'm hopping on this shit immediately once I hear word it's coming. Must destroy alt dungeons harder

Jq1790

Something tells me I fucked everything up somehow by initiating that pal pull with the wood jewel yesterday

In all seriousness though I do not care if she has only one TPA, not like there's a light equivalent so I'm hopping on this shit immediately once I hear word it's coming. Must destroy alt dungeons harder
I'll take what I can get.  She'll work quite nicely having that as an extra option, plus as others have said she becomes Athena-compatible as well which is nice.  Given that Athena's insanely powerful and LValk breaks stuff into light, well...

Also the chance of increased damage when I get my light-focused LMeta team online is definitely gonna be appreciated.

I... I think I want Blue Valk more than Nut now. Double two prong is too good.

Can special valks show up in the REM normally or is it only during special carnivals?

Can special valks show up in the REM normally or is it only during special carnivals?

All five Valks are in the REM at all times. I think they are firmly in the same category as Ninjas/Riders/Wizards/ArmorKnights/PADZ golds

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
guys but light healer has LZhuge who has a built in enhance so the extra orb enhance is goooddddahahahahahahaaaa

rip light valk, always the least favorite sister

Jq1790

guys but light healer has LZhuge who has a built in enhance so the extra orb enhance is goooddddahahahahahahaaaa

rip light valk, always the least favorite sister
Simply because she's got the ability to be farmed, no doubt.

All five Valks are in the REM at all times. I think they are firmly in the same category as Ninjas/Riders/Wizards/ArmorKnights/PADZ golds
They don't seem to be boosted during regular carnivals though unlike the others :ohdear:

Anyways the more potential targets the better I suppose, so as long as I pull any one of the sub I need of each color I'm good. The only guy I absolutely need is Muse since he lets me go God Isis in the first place.

commandercool

• alter cool
Beat Pypocalypse with little trouble, but I can see how a normal team would have a lot of trouble with it. Damn.

Also ground out a green keeper from stone dragon cave, and went from having an unevolved Athena to a level 70 ultimate Athena in like twenty minutes. Thanks challenge dungeooooon. :D

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
1-stoned Pys Carnival..... and i feel like an idiot.

I survived 2 rounds back-to-back with demon + 2 pys followed by mask + 2 pys and i died to freaking round FIVE! Of course the first demon had to survive with an invisible amount of life and immediately trounce me with Evil Slash....

At least i don't have to redo it..... although now there is Izanami, someone please have mercy and shoot me  :colonveeplusalpha:
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:27:26 PM by Espadas »

commandercool

• alter cool
Just noticed that I got really lucky on orb placement this time around. Thoth And Sopdet has the blue one I need for my Valkyrie, and Takeminakata has the white one. Those might be the two easiest mythical dungeons for me in the game, aside from maybe Athena. They're not on 1.5 invade rates right now, are they? Hera-Is also has the green orb that I need for white Valkyrie, but I'm not certain how easy it is for me on Mythical. I pretty much have to go into the last floor with all of my skills up and I don't know how likely it is I can take down floor five without popping anything. Should work, but not sure.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
That would most likely be what they will be called when brought to English, but Fire still feels weird (it being ファ rather than フェ or something).
But I can't think of a better sounding name.

that's how Japan wrie the word because it the closest pronunciation to actual French

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

looks like someone was prepared for today :V