Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 135052 times)

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
WANT.

SO BADLY.

You have a valk at least!

I don't have any :fail:

EDIT
All Valks get a TPA awakening.

Yes this means Light Valk is still fukt because she only has 1 TPA while everybody else has 2 TPA.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 06:53:36 AM by auri.ca »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Eeeeexcellent. I'm lucky, I think blue Valkyrie is the nicest looking of them. Now I want stats. STATS!

All Valks get:
+200 HP, +200 ATK
A TPA awakening
LS: x3 ATK to God and Healer types

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537861687328514048
Ultimate Insect Dragon "Swallowtail"
AS: Five Flower Pollen (Max CD: 6) - For 3 turns, your time to manipulate orbs is extended by 1 second. Also, enemies are poisoned
LS: When matching 2 times Dark orbs, ATK x3

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537862202921734145
Starling UVO
AS: Aqua Leaf Prism (Max CD: 8 ) - Light --> Water, Hearts --> Wood. For 1 turn, your time to manipulate orbs is extended by 2 seconds.
LS: When matching either Water/Water or Water/Wood, ATK x3. When matching Water/Water/Wood, ATK x3.5

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537862708012388353
Hera-is UVO
AS: (new) Freezing Gravity (Max CD: 12) - Enhance all Water orbs. 10% Grav to all enemies.
LS: When HP is above 50%, ATK x3 and RCV x1.5 to all God and Devil types (!!!!!!!!!!!)

MatsuriSakuragi

sadflkhsdkfjhasdkfjsahdflkjd

STARLING FOR BEST DRAGON NOTHING ELSE MATTERS :*

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
Yeah, I completely neglected to note that the Starling UVO is Dragon/God. Wow.

Bio

• resident walker
Ah more >50% RCU multipliers without additional HP.

MatsuriSakuragi

DO NOT TRUST HOW EASY THE LEVEL 5 DUNGEON IS

IT IS NOT. THE FIRST WAVES ARE DECEPTIVE AND LAUGHABLY SIMPLE AND THEN

THREE PYS IN ONE WAVE CAN AND WILL KILL YOU MANY TIMES

Three stones gone but at least I have my Blanc ;w;
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 08:30:43 AM by Madoka Kanamatsuri »

Espadas

• You're gonna have a bad time
God Valk Arts released
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537836997860024321 Light
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537837197068488704 Fire
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537837424286527488 Water
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537837561192796160 Wood
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537837697042112513 Dark

Bonus:
https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537836103974141952 Completed Hera-Is UVO art

They are damn beautiful!

Fire: that is some serious zweihander....
Water: am i the only one who see Cassandra of Soul Calibur?
Dark:  white hair, red eyes, hugeass scythe, wear black, has shadows around her.... are we talking about a valkyrie or a vampire/grim reaper?
Hera-Is: i find amusing that she has a kind of ahoge going through her "ice halo"  :3

AS: (new) Freezing Gravity (Max CD: 12) - Enhance all Water orbs. 10% Grav to all enemies.
LS: When HP is above 50%, ATK x3 and RCV x1.5 to all God and Devil types

Isn't her new AS kind of a nerf? the new enhance mechanic is good but i think her gravity lost too much power forget it, noticed just now the new CD....  :derp:
LS is goooood <3

Bio

• resident walker
forget it, noticed just now the new CD....  :derp:
LS is goooood <3
It's unskillable. (well I mean really costly to skill)
e: Looks like its not final though?

In other news, the ultimate evos are here.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:58:58 AM by Bio »

Espadas

In other news, the ultimate evos are here.

Great, now i can uevo my Ron.... oh right i miss 3 red fruits and still not able to clear their dungeon.... :colonveeplusalpha:

Suddenly I wake up and Blodin has 1.5x HP to God Types and my list is filled with mega ronias. What the hell guys

EDIT: After checking on how PDX worded it, it seems that 6hr maintenance was "not just for orb enhances" like people seemed to be thinking. They must have preloaded a shitton of data into the game, and god only knows what else could be in there besides this.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:11:09 AM by OverlordChirei »

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
It's unskillable. (well I mean really costly to skill)
e: Looks like its not final though?

https://twitter.com/pad_sexy/status/537896851182067713

Could be changed. YamaP publicly apologizes for Hera-IS UVO current stats and says they will be changed before final release.

Espadas

Best part of a tricolor dungeon: you oneshot anything without any effort

Worst part of a tricolor dungeon: every stage you have to wait 10 minutes for the skyfall combo to end while internally screaming "Stop, stop! It's dead, Jim!" and when it finally stops you unleash something that could oneshot Satan with 4/5 TPA added in for good measure against.... a Big Bubblie  :V

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
HELL YES VERY YES
DOUBLE TPA VALKYRIES... WITH SKILL BOOST OMG.
Wood fits perfectly in my Moonstet team. (Come on! Porin tower when!!!)

My dup water valk is actually a thing now.
I&I/U&Y/BlueValk/BlueValk/Gab/I&I

What is this Blue healers Double TPA team? :V if only I had hatsume :/
But the middle three getting *9*2.25 on TPA matches helps with the damage output so much on normal enemies/midbosses because we all know healers have meh ATKs.

I need moar Extreme Metal Dragons :<

I had trouble assembling five SBs on blue healers without Hatsume so that SB is soooo great.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Great. New ult evos are here. And I still don't have a Ronia. :V
I hope this coming Player's Choice Godfest changes that.

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

sad that super uevo valk doesn't have double tpa

sad

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
sad that super uevo valk doesn't have double tpa

sad

Clarify, you meant Light Valk, right? Because the REM valks all do get double TPA.

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
One TPA is better than nothing though, this makes her a very solid candidate for an Athena team, the light orb enhance awakening helps a little too, her leader skill is nothing to sneeze at now (though admittedly if you're going for an Extreme Dragon King to get this uvo you probably already have Athena or something to that effect)

EDIT: After checking on how PDX worded it, it seems that 6hr maintenance was "not just for orb enhances" like people seemed to be thinking. They must have preloaded a shitton of data into the game, and god only knows what else could be in there besides this.

Just like I thought, maint time was also spent on putting in more content for the game, why they didn't activate the content immediately is anyone's guess (maybe they wanted to let a few days sink in for the lollipop folks so they could get a few bug reports and work on them?). According to pdx, Kanetsugu is also in the game now, , and Armored Knights are also a thing now iirc so that's a lot of freaking content.

Assuming that's not all they put in, I'd wager they already put in a few bits and pieces of the next two balances and probably a little bit of the next few descends as well.

Clarify, you meant Light Valk, right? Because the REM valks all do get double TPA.

oh right light valk

this makes me want a dark valk now too

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/141127_sinka.html

Hera-Is update.
LS: x3 ATK for God and Devil types when above 50% HP. When below 50% HP, x1.5 RCV for Devil types.
+100 ATK Awakening --> Skill Boost

Just like I thought, maint time was also spent on putting in more content for the game, why they didn't activate the content immediately is anyone's guess (maybe they wanted to let a few days sink in for the lollipop folks so they could get a few bug reports and work on them?). According to pdx, Kanetsugu is also in the game now, , and Armored Knights are also a thing now iirc so that's a lot of freaking content.

did you miss the memo when they said Kanetsugu was going to be Streamed by #TeamAntonio?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:10:36 PM by auri.ca »

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
did you miss the memo when they said Kanetsugu was going to be Streamed by #TeamAntonio?

I actually did :derp:

Just got through challenge dungeon 5 with my LMeta team, lost one stone to lilith and one stone to the vamp duke, also couldn't really OHK the duke but hey, I did it in the end.

With my LMeta already max level though, I don't really know who to give my blanc to, my valk, probably, though that will take a while since my Valk is still in her first form.

Also, holy fuck did the buff to LMeta's LS make a huge difference, my measly 9k HP turned to an easy 15k, allowing me to survive a hit from a mask that would have otherwise killed me as well as a hit from Lilith.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 01:28:07 PM by Toyosatomimi No Sacchi »

MatsuriSakuragi

Oh lord I have waited so, so, so long.

:*

Also you have served your purpose, dear badpy.

I am so so happy but ever so unprepared! I absolutely must collect tamadra, devilits, and Exp to make the team I've been trying to set up for months now.

Hera-Is update.
LS: x3 ATK for God and Devil types when above 50% HP. When below 50% HP, x1.5 RCV for Devil types.
+100 ATK Awakening --> Skill Boost

It took them this long to finally do an LS like that wow

Just like I thought, maint time was also spent on putting in more content for the game, why they didn't activate the content immediately is anyone's guess

Additional testing on their end, probably. I've seen far too many anticipated patch releases for overseas version games go badly within the hour of release, prompting yet another maintenance... and another(cough mabinogi cough)

commandercool

• alter cool
Wait, I don't have to do challenge dungeons in order to get the rewards? Take that floor six! However, floor six still has the one reward I really want. Hmm...

All Valks get:
+200 HP, +200 ATK
A TPA awakening
LS: x3 ATK to God and Healer

That's all fantastic and I'm excited about it, but I am just a liiiitle disappointed her leader skill os still kind of weak. Definitely times it could come in handy, but I don't think it's big enough to make her a viable endgame leader.

Everything else is amazing though. Double prong is great, stats are great, and the subtyping makes the non-blue or white ones much more viable subs on some teams. And the white one is now a perfect Athena sub. Not bad at all.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

I think the best part about the ultimate Valks is the artwork, they did an excellent job giving them all personality.

Bio

• resident walker
As it turns out "Warrior Rose" meant that Rose was actually her name.
Dark is Claire.
Fire is Fam.
Water is Lain.
Wood is Elise or Elize.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 02:53:57 PM by Bio »

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
I think the best part about the ultimate Valks is the artwork, they did an excellent job giving them all personality.
This is true, they really knocked it out of the park with them instead of the prior palatte swap and they look really swanky I want more of them now.
Also LMeta leader skill update yesss time for the fun to begin!

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
That's all fantastic and I'm excited about it, but I am just a liiiitle disappointed her leader skill os still kind of weak. Definitely times it could come in handy, but I don't think it's big enough to make her a viable endgame leader.

Athena is x3 ATK to God as well but you don't see people saying that she's weak.........................................
(Ignore the fact she has x1.35 HP)

As it turns out "Warrior Rose" meant that Rose was actually her name.
Dark is Claire.
Fire is Fam.
Water is Lain.
Wood is Elise or Elize.

Fire is Femme and Water is Reine.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Athena is x3 ATK to God as well but you don't see people saying that she's weak.........................................

WHO IS THE SUB NOW?
But if you're going Valk and Athena you probably want TPA. Supergirl is the only light healer that I know that can contribute to the TPAing.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
WHO IS THE SUB NOW?
But if you're going Valk and Athena you probably want TPA. Supergirl is the only light healer that I know that can contribute to the TPAing.

Green Valk works just fine.