Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons Thread 15 - We represent the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop (ry  (Read 134874 times)

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
Mini karin get. Rdj is amazing

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
oh god ;_;

HOW COULD THEY GIVE HIM AN ULT THAT'S BASICALLY WORSE THAN HIS EXISTING FORM

They...what?

Edible, please.

Edit: Also, Mini Karin, Mini Lei, and Laila get.

I have all the china gods now don't tell me otherwise.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:11:44 PM by Chaore »

I got leilan and haku. It figures that the game would do that for my first pull.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I got mini Lilith. That Beelzebub TPA team that I was thinking about now has a 1.5x devil enhance.

God dammit who do I even replace at this point between DQ Hera, Byakko, Vector Finn and Persephone?

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
So I just rolled the Christmas machine and
and what the what I thought it was just Christmas qtpies not the regular ones ???

Edit:

rofl
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 08:43:37 PM by triangels we have heard on high »

the danger is real guys watch out

I got mini Lilith. That Beelzebub TPA team that I was thinking about now has a 1.5x devil enhance.

God dammit who do I even replace at this point between DQ Hera, Byakko, Vector Finn and Persephone?
Pretty sure it's hera. Everyone else is an orb changer which is pretty much the best thing you can get nowadays thanks to all of the awakening buffs while Hera's gravity is pretty outdated for burst teams.

I mean I guess beelz is sorta a stall team(?) but still

and what the what I thought it was just Christmas qtpies not the regular ones ???

Naw it's also got regular Chinagirls and RGB wizards sadly. Though even those aren't too disappointing. :V

wrekt

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Pretty sure it's hera. Everyone else is an orb changer which is pretty much the best thing you can get nowadays thanks to all of the awakening buffs while Hera's gravity is pretty outdated for burst teams.

I mean I guess beelz is sorta a stall team(?) but still

6.25 attack isn't quite Athena's 9x, and Lilith's 1.5x isn't quite Izanagi's 2x. I might really need that gravity in the long run, especially if Lilith's HP falls short (I'm sure it will) but everyone is useful overall to warrant keeping.

Zeus Stratios, on the other hand, brings monstrous HP, a gravity, and two TPAs so I might end up packing him.

MatsuriSakuragi

Pulls so far:
mini meimei
mini kirin
all grown up Meimei

Also got Santa Hera on my first try in Blessed and almost beat SuperBlessed if I hadn't fucked up my final attack. Oops.

Just missed the S-Rank on SuperBlessed by 94 points. If only I hadn't gotten that single 5-combo.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
SuperBlessed, more like you gotta be superblessed to beat it.

My first try, I got two dublits with a two-turn cooldown three turns in a row.  I had enough skill boosts to have Lilith up on turn 1, so the first two rounds weren't a problem, but I wiped on round 3.

My second try, I got a chimera and a pengdra, so I just stalled until all my skills were up and murdered the rest of the dungeon.

Two pulls (so far) outta the christmas REM - got lil' haku and another lil' haku.  I'LL TAKE 'EM.

They...what?

Edible, please.

Vritra's regular leader skill is 2x atk to gods/dragons.  Vritra's old ult evo leaderskill only applied to dragons (though it also added 2x hp).  It was one of the few uses for vritra at the time (since 2x atk for all gods was pretty decent for farming and such) so it was considered by many to be a downgrade.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 10:09:48 PM by Edible »

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Just got a new phone today so I hope I can play with you all today. I'll give out my friend code when I'm done trying to play around with it since I'm not used to touch screening on a phone yet. >_< I've been watching this thread for some time so I know a few things, but try to do my own style.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Lvl 1 Holy Night Santa Claus, Hera get :V

took me only 3 runs on easiest mode lol

Lvl 1 Holy Night Santa Claus, Hera get :V

took me only 3 runs on easiest mode lol

wow u a cheetah

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Now THAT is ~superblessed~

commandercool

• alter cool
Christmas dungeon cleared. Superblessed is doable with my team provided I don't get greedy with my actives or extremely unlucky. Even multiple synced 'Lits should be okay because of my orbchangers and delay, but accidentally sweeping at the wrong time and getting two trees in a row would very likely kill me. I need two Dub-Emelits and the game won't give me any. In fact it's been dropping very few Dublits of any kind, but that just means more Jewel Pengdras I guess.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
Hey guys is Radious a good roll or should I save scum again because my first pull was a Toyceratops?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Hey guys is Radious a good roll

Not really, no

Hey guys is Radious a good roll or should I save scum again because my first pull was a Toyceratops?

I had to look up what that was.

My advice - save scum the christmas REM and get one of the (gold egg) chinagirls. They are all super solid.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
I'm doing the rare egg machine tutorial is why I asked, I just got my new phone today so I decided to play this game due to I was tired of being left behind the hype. I already know what I want to roll for it's just my luck is bad. Thank you for the advice I'll give another yell if I need help with more things.

Is Manadrake good?
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 12:10:14 AM by MewMewHeart »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Vritra's regular leader skill is 2x atk to gods/dragons.  Vritra's old ult evo leaderskill only applied to dragons (though it also added 2x hp).  It was one of the few uses for vritra at the time (since 2x atk for all gods was pretty decent for farming and such) so it was considered by many to be a downgrade.

Ah.

I forget much from that era because I just kinda did things back then. (So about whaling for chiyome during a fest...)

I'd say overall for that time the x2 hp is very useful though.

Is Manadrake good?
nope it's probably one of the worst things you can get :V

commandercool

• alter cool
What kind of niche do you guys think Santa Hera has? I've got to decide between feeding some extras to her to awaken her or just cramming them in blue Hera.

I'm doing the rare egg machine tutorial is why I asked, I just got my new phone today so I decided to play this game due to I was tired of being left behind the hype. I already know what I want to roll for it's just my luck is bad. Thank you for the advice I'll give another yell if I need help with more things.

Is Manadrake good?

Mandrake is not a good pull. But I think grinding up a Christmas REM roll and seeing what that is is more important than your actual REM roll right now. Ironically you're probably best off if you get a Chinese god, which is the thing everyone else is trying not to get from that machine. If you can take the time to run a few dungeons, get five stones, and see how the Christmas REM treats you I recommend doing it.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
nope it's probably one of the worst things you can get :V
Thank you one of my other friends just told me the same thing but in a more "You can get this monster later terms." *save scums again* I can see why everybody rages on this game it's because of the rolls.

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site

Bio

• resident walker
When do you plan to become a whale lord?

Thank you one of my other friends just told me the same thing but in a more "You can get this monster later terms." *save scums again* I can see why everybody rages on this game it's because of the rolls.

By the way, if you need a quick response, there's an irc channel #puzzleandlibrarians that you can get a more immediate response to on the motk network. Probably saves more headache instead of making a new post per pull.