Author Topic: Danmakufu synced music problem  (Read 1379 times)

Danmakufu synced music problem
« on: September 14, 2014, 04:44:08 AM »
Alright I've had the same problem as the guy here and I've mostly fixed it after running vpatch. The key word is "mostly" that game is running precisely at 60fps 99% of the time and these scripts I'm trying to run are going much better but they're still descyncing a bit after a couple minutes.

Am I missing something? Is there some special setting in vpatch I'm missing to make the game run at 60fps and stay exactly there. Cause I am just at my wits end trying to play something that I had NO IDEA I would have so many stupid problems come up when trying to play it.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Danmakufu synced music problem
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 06:50:46 PM »
Alright I've had the same problem as the guy here and I've mostly fixed it after running vpatch. The key word is "mostly" that game is running precisely at 60fps 99% of the time and these scripts I'm trying to run are going much better but they're still descyncing a bit after a couple minutes.

Am I missing something? Is there some special setting in vpatch I'm missing to make the game run at 60fps and stay exactly there. Cause I am just at my wits end trying to play something that I had NO IDEA I would have so many stupid problems come up when trying to play it.

Firstly, is this 0.12m or ph3.

Secondly, music will desync if there is a pause that is not properly addressed, if there is any form of lag (music will play but the rest of the game will work at a differentiate), or if you bomb and the game is set up so that bombing pauses the bullets on screen.

Yes, you can force the FPS to 60, but there are all kinds of things that could go wrong, especially in 0.12m. Note that if #BGM is used, there is a near 100% chance that music will desync. Also, most cut ins are effect heavy and will almost always desync music slightly. etc.