Author Topic: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.  (Read 84503 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Touhou: Awareness of Color Mafia. Day 3.
« Reply #840 on: August 30, 2014, 06:47:21 AM »
because I'm a fucking boss

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #841 on: August 30, 2014, 06:57:51 AM »
What exactly are you asking?

What I am asking is for you to write something that you believe wholeheartedly, or something which you know to be true.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #842 on: August 30, 2014, 07:13:21 AM »
I don't really see how lynching third party would be helping the Scum wincon any more than it would help Towns, especially since town win condition is to eliminate all threats to green.

Schezo's death might be the result of some weird PGO-like role, or maybe a specific NK-bounce ability in the vein of the opposite of what Dorian had with Doctors. In fact now that I'm thinking up theories, it might be NNR's method of SKing.

What I am asking is for you to write something that you believe wholeheartedly, or something which you know to be true.

I've already said this is why I've decided to vote NNR, and I also believe in Serela Town now, too, after the ISO.
I'm not sure about Chaore because it relies on information that I don't have, and I'm only claiming to have a small piece of the larger puzzle.
I'm also not sure about you being scum because for all the things I disagree with you about, it's only one single big thing rather than a case laced with a bunch of small things, and I've learned that Quantity is much more telling than anything else when making a good case.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #843 on: August 30, 2014, 07:16:50 AM »
Even with that I am not going to move to the NNR wagon until BT is back at least.

I am willing to lynch him but he's an easy vig if the stumping wasn't a one-shot. That is the main thing stopping me from lynching him. If feels like a wasted lynch if he can just be stumped.

Of course I'm not willing to lynch him until BT returns.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #844 on: August 30, 2014, 07:18:30 AM »
I'm telling you, though, that I don't think he can be stumped. considering the flavor, and what he's claimed so far I don't think stumping is a thing that will affect him, or that he can even be the target of.

« Reply #845 on: August 30, 2014, 07:21:39 AM »
I don't usually announce this but I have to sleep now, I'll be able to check one last time tomorrow while I'm packing.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #846 on: August 30, 2014, 07:22:55 AM »
Schezo's death might be the result of some weird PGO-like role, or maybe a specific NK-bounce ability in the vein of the opposite of what Dorian had with Doctors. In fact now that I'm thinking up theories, it might be NNR's method of SKing.
Not unless he can kill and visit/rolecop in the same night.

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #847 on: August 30, 2014, 07:50:31 AM »
I will be busy tomorrow and Sunday at a convention, but periodically checking in.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #848 on: August 30, 2014, 10:56:50 AM »
The more Zakeria talks the more I think he's not MAFIA.

I'm not going to switch votes to NNR as people will probably complain about me jumping wagon or whatever. Plus, I have no idea what the vote count is so I don't want to accidently hammer it.

Even with that I am not going to move to the NNR wagon until BT is back at least.

I am willing to lynch him but he's an easy vig if the stumping wasn't a one-shot. That is the main thing stopping me from lynching him. If feels like a wasted lynch if he can just be stumped.

Of course I'm not willing to lynch him until BT returns.
If NNR can anti-stump, then logically wouldn't it make sense for him to be immune to stumping himself?

Not I that understand the point of the stumping mechanism if the first place.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #849 on: August 30, 2014, 11:46:44 AM »
He might be immune to stumping but it doesn't make flavor sense like everything else in this game. If NNR's role suggested he was like; Mokou then maybe' but he's Reimu. He's been pretty much confirming as that all game.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #850 on: August 30, 2014, 01:18:11 PM »
Can't believe town wants me to get screwed out of my wincon because of the completely unsubstantiated and not even plausible claim that I am a threat to town just because town is paranoid enough to kill me.

Thanks for believing in the flipped scum over me guys
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #851 on: August 30, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »
Can't believe town wants me to get screwed out of my wincon because of the completely unsubstantiated and not even plausible claim that I am a threat to town just because town is paranoid enough to kill me.

Thanks for believing in the flipped scum over me guys

Well to be fair we don't have facts that you don't screw town over.

I think you should be vigged; not lynched; but I don't see a reason to not get rid of you.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #852 on: August 30, 2014, 01:25:45 PM »
well I clearly haven't done any serial killing if I had that power, and I would rather like to make Schezo bugger off with my treestump stomper (which I can prove I can do if I get a night)

Where's the threat to town I'm supposedly imposing?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #853 on: August 30, 2014, 01:33:07 PM »
Well then who do you think would be the best lynch for the day? Do you have any suspicions you would vote and push?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #854 on: August 30, 2014, 01:43:26 PM »
This is the next episode of "serela posts before work with no time" (and it's not one of the cases where I post again 2 hours later because apparently I'm just lazy)

NNR, quite honestly, I think one of the big reasons you're getting lynched is because no one knows who the fuck else to lynch. Every time I try to vote someone, either I myself or someone else comes up with a good reason to think they're town instead. I can't even get as many as three people left when I PoE anymore.

If you can come up with a good reason to vote someone else I'd love to hear it!

I would also LOVE BT TO POST, I'd really rather not flashwagon him because when he does post they're pretty great and he hasn't been able to respond to Conq's questioning of suspicious things he might have done, but he's also starting to look like a half-decent lynch option since apparently everyone is either town or supposedly harmless ITP.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #855 on: August 30, 2014, 01:45:28 PM »
I don't want to lynched either NNR. But you are not Town... so... uh... yeah.

I'd rather see Zakeri lynched but I'm curious about his list. After that generally the people with low content who have not done anything of real note; be it good; bad; or just scumhunting. When I think of some players in this game at this stage and think 'what have they done? Nothing' it doesn't set off good feelings.

On the other hand I do have a few people I have a strong enough town opinion of to invite to my QT.

I would wish BT to come back as well. Flashwagoning BT ain't something I want to happen.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #856 on: August 30, 2014, 01:48:25 PM »
Oh; and the people who strike me as 'not really doing anything of note' are SB, Mordin, Polaris [And his previous slot; neither Charoe or Dormio did much of note], BT [But I'm fairly confident he is town] and Massaca. Zakeri and Rawr as well to a lesser extent but Rawr claims Tracker. [Why do I keep getting Zak and Bard mixed up by the way?]

Also requesting the OP be updated with the players actually playing viva strikethrough because it's getting somewhat difficult to keep track of who replaced for who; especially with Dan wanting replacement now too.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #857 on: August 30, 2014, 01:49:05 PM »
In fact we've got quite a lot of lurking/semi-lurking people for a 16 player game.

« Reply #858 on: August 30, 2014, 01:54:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure BT is lurk Scum also. Can't remember the game name but it was BT, huh what, and no name as the Scum team.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #859 on: August 30, 2014, 02:01:31 PM »
I'm pretty sure BT is lurk Scum also. Can't remember the game name but it was BT, huh what, and no name as the Scum team.

I'm guessing we lynched No Name Day 1.

Still... BT's claimed role to me makes me think he isn't scum. Especially since he would be confirmed scum if he lied about it which would probobly become evident very quickly.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #860 on: August 30, 2014, 02:35:46 PM »
Hey NNR, since you're RED does that mean you can make the factional kill
No, I have no connection with scum other then the color
Bard On Millers again
Alright Bard, I'm Red-colored and I have to kill the scum to win. Someone scans me and sees I'm Red. What do you think I should claim? I'd just be lynched as scum if I don't claim Miller.
What do I do about Dorian? There's four other Red players, would you take the risk of letting another possible Red player survive the game and ruin your wincon (and ruin Town's wincon) or lynch that shit just to be safe?
Dorian wasn't even playing super town, he refused to claim his full role throughout the day, even with the lynch looming, and he was obtuse about getting me to claim my thing when push came to shove.

##Vote: Zak

My thoughts on Zak from D1 and Day 2 continue to extend into Day 3.
His most substantial post (#797) essentially regurgitates most of the opinions about other top suspects about the game. He essentially clones his Oarfish scumread from other people and joins suspecting Chaore with Bard.
Then he just jumps onto my wagon with the usual arguments and nothing new.

I also don't know exactly why the rawr wagon disintegrated but I still think he's awfully lurky and scummy still (ironically he brings this point up in one of his posts about all the lurkers in this game)

Not sure where my Oarfish read went, I' have to reread.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #861 on: August 30, 2014, 02:54:38 PM »
A votecount would be nice.

Zakeri's sudden rush of content... I'm not sure how to view it. I'm annoyed it took nearly lynching him for him to finally provide content, especially considering the Day 1 lynch was also looking in his direction heavily (until ActionDan came around).

I almost want to vote BT for lurkscum, but I'll read him fully instead. There's... nothing objectively wrong with his posts D1 (nothing that jumps out), but there's something BT wants to say about the ActionDan situation here, which he says he'll do later. Except he doesn't do so later.  There's also the fake busy comment here which I interpret as BT pretending to be busy so he doesn't have to post, which sounds disingenuous.

His Day 2 is not good either. Here he admits to blatantly joining popular wagons, which means he isn't so much interested in providing actual reads and scumhunting, just following the crowd. That's pro-scum behaviour, because if the crowd is wrong, you never have to attend them to it. Refuge in audacity is what's going on here, both with the comment about fake busy and now the comment that he's just going to jump onto popular shit. There's also the comment on rawr which is fencesitting.

NNR genuinely going off to CC a town miller claim implies he's actually red and not scum and thought it'd be silly if town had a miller on top of that/quote]
Reference here, which I dislike because it's a defence of NNR when, again, we have no reason to believe the claimed ITP about his wincon.

Finally BT's promise to try and be fully in swing at the end of the phase... it just feels like he hasn't done much except jump on what's popular, and the commentary on rawr doesn't connect with me at all. Like, it doesn't feel like he's genuinely thinking Rawr is Scum and just voting what's easy. Having only two posts to his name on Day 2 is ridiculous. If he was more active in the QT, that's even more ridiculous.

Polly lurkscumming it up as well is annoying especially given my problems with Chaore's Day 1 performance and now Polly's near-invisible Day 2 and Day 3 performance.

It's a large game and somehow people have absolutely nothing to say? Really?

Cut by NNR trying to make this about him again.

Bardiche

« Reply #862 on: August 30, 2014, 02:55:34 PM »
Derp, fixing post.

A votecount would be nice.

Zakeri's sudden rush of content... I'm not sure how to view it. I'm annoyed it took nearly lynching him for him to finally provide content, especially considering the Day 1 lynch was also looking in his direction heavily (until ActionDan came around).

I almost want to vote BT for lurkscum, but I'll read him fully instead. There's... nothing objectively wrong with his posts D1 (nothing that jumps out), but there's something BT wants to say about the ActionDan situation here, which he says he'll do later. Except he doesn't do so later.  There's also the fake busy comment here which I interpret as BT pretending to be busy so he doesn't have to post, which sounds disingenuous.

His Day 2 is not good either. Here he admits to blatantly joining popular wagons, which means he isn't so much interested in providing actual reads and scumhunting, just following the crowd. That's pro-scum behaviour, because if the crowd is wrong, you never have to attend them to it. Refuge in audacity is what's going on here, both with the comment about fake busy and now the comment that he's just going to jump onto popular shit. There's also the comment on rawr which is fencesitting.

NNR genuinely going off to CC a town miller claim implies he's actually red and not scum and thought it'd be silly if town had a miller on top of that
Reference here, which I dislike because it's a defence of NNR when, again, we have no reason to believe the claimed ITP about his wincon.

Finally BT's promise to try and be fully in swing at the end of the phase... it just feels like he hasn't done much except jump on what's popular, and the commentary on rawr doesn't connect with me at all. Like, it doesn't feel like he's genuinely thinking Rawr is Scum and just voting what's easy. Having only two posts to his name on Day 2 is ridiculous. If he was more active in the QT, that's even more ridiculous.

Polly lurkscumming it up as well is annoying especially given my problems with Chaore's Day 1 performance and now Polly's near-invisible Day 2 and Day 3 performance.

It's a large game and somehow people have absolutely nothing to say? Really?

Cut by NNR trying to make this about him again.

Bardiche

« Reply #863 on: August 30, 2014, 02:58:45 PM »
Also BT's promise to be active by the end of the phase means he'll lurk through Days 1 through 3 sniping only the easy cases. The only reason I'm not voting him is that I feel Zakeri is still lurking way too hard, and only providing content after almost having a noose around his neck is just so frustratingly stupid I don't get it. He's at least putting a tonne of effort into it, but I'm Serela-levels of waffle on whether that's Town trying to salvage shit or Scum trying to worm out of being lynched.

There's also the Promised Land Raikaria keeps dangling in front of our noses, which I don't get. If it's such a good role and BT wants to avoid Scum knowing about it, why would he tell Raikaria and NNR? I mean, if it's so important no one publicly knows, I'd think it's best no one knows at all, because there still exists a chance Raikaria is Scum with Neighbouriser powers. It just doesn't make sense for a secretive BT to spill the beans to someone of unknown alignment.

Bardiche

« Reply #864 on: August 30, 2014, 03:00:37 PM »
Actually fuck it, I unwaffled myself.

##Unvote
##VOTE: BT

If the role really is that sensitive then I don't get why he'd tell NNR and Raikaria, and at least from Raikaria's comments I feel like BT was active during Day 2 more than that he's actually posted, considering he only posted twice (and one was  one-liner). That's scummy enough to me, because Town generally wants to steer the lynch onto the scummiest instead of onto popular shit.

Dorian White

• The most handsome non-vampire diplomat you ever encountered ~
  • With a Gandalf like evolution.
« Reply #865 on: August 30, 2014, 03:24:09 PM »
The ?Sky is drunk and dead guy has nothing better to do? Votecount.

Currently voting.
Conqueror (1): Anonymous.
Dr Rawr (1): BT
Zakeri (4): Moridin84, Conqueror, Raikaria, NekoNekoRex
Serela (2): SB, Polaris
NNR (3): Dr Rawr, Serela, Zakeri
Moridin84 (1): Massaca
Raikaria (1): Oarfish
BT (1): Just

Not voting
ActionDan

With 14 alive you need 8 votes to make a decision.

You guys kinda run out of time.^^;
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Gensokyo nube. Nam quae Mars aliis, dat tibi diva Venus.

« Reply #866 on: August 30, 2014, 03:31:22 PM »
I don't think it's safe to say that it "Nearly took lynching me" to get me to produce content when I've spent more than a week being nearly lynched before I started producing content.
In fact it's kind of the opposite, I got tired of waiting for you guys removing the need for me to read the game.

I'm heading out the door right now, so this'll be my final post today. I'm staying on NNR but I'm not going to complain if you end up lynching BT or anyone else.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #867 on: August 30, 2014, 03:33:12 PM »
Actually fuck it, I unwaffled myself.

##Unvote
##VOTE: BT

If the role really is that sensitive then I don't get why he'd tell NNR and Raikaria, and at least from Raikaria's comments I feel like BT was active during Day 2 more than that he's actually posted, considering he only posted twice (and one was  one-liner). That's scummy enough to me, because Town generally wants to steer the lynch onto the scummiest instead of onto popular shit.

Because of this little thing called trusting us.

And he claimed after NNR did in our quicktopic.

« Reply #868 on: August 30, 2014, 03:55:49 PM »
I also don't know exactly why the rawr wagon disintegrated but I still think he's awfully lurky and scummy still (ironically he brings this point up in one of his posts about all the lurkers in this game)

Did you really miss the part where he claimed? :v

« Reply #869 on: August 30, 2014, 04:11:27 PM »
We hammer at 8 right?

If the Day phase ends before we get 8, the one with the most votes still gets lynched right?

He might be immune to stumping but it doesn't make flavor sense like everything else in this game. If NNR's role suggested he was like; Mokou then maybe' but he's Reimu. He's been pretty much confirming as that all game.
Umm okay. I don't know much about Touhou so I'll have to take your word for it.

Because of this little thing called trusting us.
Yeah... because that's a good thing to do in Mafia. Unilaterally trusting people.

Quote from: Polaris
Did you really miss the part where he claimed? :v
It was very easy to miss.