Author Topic: NSP Mafia - Game Over  (Read 60775 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: NSP Mafia - Day 4
« Reply #540 on: August 12, 2014, 10:37:45 AM »
You say that like you've never been known to change your mind, or lynch me over creepy big bad mafia members.
I was just exaggerating your whole putting-sky-paladin-at-L-1-without-knowing-and-enabling-his-self-hammer thing :v
Does this mean everyone except Zakeri is willing to lynch Zakeri? `_` I can't help but feel a little weird about that.
There's only one scum left so its not like anyone is working together. Zak being scum wouldn't stop everyone else from agreeing!
It just feels uncomfortable in general because there's a natural progression of lynches. But that's more the fault of roles?
I kind of thought a 10 player game would have less of those acutally >_>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #541 on: August 12, 2014, 02:22:10 PM »
The fact Zakeri dosen't even seem to be trying to defend himself or even make a case on anyone else in his defense makes me feel a bit better too. A townie would fight back. A scum in this situation, maybe he gave up.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BigBangMeteor

• 60% of the time, I win every time
« Reply #542 on: August 12, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »
The fact Zakeri dosen't even seem to be trying to defend himself or even make a case on anyone else in his defense makes me feel a bit better too. A townie would fight back. A scum in this situation, maybe he gave up.

this isn't really a great argument; last scum alive would also not just give up

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #543 on: August 12, 2014, 04:41:00 PM »
this isn't really a great argument; last scum alive would also not just give up

Likewise a townie wouldn't just sit back and let himself get mislynched in this situation.

I mean; if you're town; I'm town and like; Shadoweh is town who we think is town; this is won anyway.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #544 on: August 13, 2014, 02:17:18 AM »
Ok so, I guess if we're all perfectly in agreement and no one has anything else to say, we may as well end the day here? Instead of spending another couple days just idling. ?_?

I'm prepared to vote, but I'm gonna give everyone a chance to post again just to make sure we're in agreement here.

« Reply #545 on: August 13, 2014, 02:56:28 AM »

No, this is backwards.
As scum, I wouldn't give up because giving up would mean I absolutely lose the game. I know It's still possible to win if I get lynched.
Also, if I was scum I'd have probably been much more prepared with a case on somebody besides the person who got nked.

I wanted to just spend the day reading, but I kind of dreaded coming back in the first place, so I'm going to do it now, which is when I usually start them anyway (which is the say 2 hours before bedtime).

« Reply #546 on: August 13, 2014, 03:14:20 AM »
Great I am starting to doubt myself about who the scum is <_>

« Reply #547 on: August 13, 2014, 04:10:54 AM »
except it is absolutely impossible for either BBM or Raikaria to be scum so it's really down to Zakeri/Shadoweh no matter what B(

« Reply #548 on: August 13, 2014, 04:35:57 AM »
now that I've started rereading, my desire to give up has intensified.
How much respect would I lose if I self-vote?

« Reply #549 on: August 13, 2014, 05:11:36 AM »
Well, Day one scum interactions with SkyPal suggest that it's probably not Polaris since he was launching a bunch of ammo at DNA. He was in large part responsible for it being a 1v1 versus himself and DNA, and I don't think scum counted on town lurking out of the first lynch of the game. Quick Votecount analysis also shows it's likely that Shadoweh is likely scum piling on DNA to save Skypal. She's the only grey vote in the list against DNA (With Sky being Red, NNR being Neon Green, and Raikaria being plain green) with the only other possibility being BBM Setting up to throw Skypal under the biggest bus he could possibly find.

I think this is the most parting incite I'll be able to muster, but in the end I'm slightly more convinced that it is shadoweh, which makes my previous panicking and warning seem stupid now.

« Reply #550 on: August 13, 2014, 05:29:30 AM »
Except Shadoweh voted DNA long before a Skypal wagon even existed (votecount) :v If there was evidence as obvious as "Shadoweh voting DNA to counter a Skypal wagon" then she probably would have been lynched by now.

« Reply #551 on: August 13, 2014, 05:36:52 AM »
That's a good point, though.
One I can't really counter.

Shadoweh

« Reply #552 on: August 13, 2014, 05:58:31 AM »
If you wanted it you shoulda put a vote on it.
I mean if you're stuck with the perspective of 'these roles i know exist proved themselves so Shadoweh is my only hope' then obviously I'm going to be the only choice left for you. I've always found as scum it's hard to be inventive (unless you count that time we invented countering each other's roles and we all got lynched..).

I don't have anything left to say. Really I'm stuck biting my nails over whether I need to work on a thesis tomorrow or if this is finally over today.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #553 on: August 13, 2014, 07:44:33 AM »
Well, Day one scum interactions with SkyPal suggest that it's probably not Polaris since he was launching a bunch of ammo at DNA. He was in large part responsible for it being a 1v1 versus himself and DNA, and I don't think scum counted on town lurking out of the first lynch of the game. Quick Votecount analysis also shows it's likely that Shadoweh is likely scum piling on DNA to save Skypal. She's the only grey vote in the list against DNA (With Sky being Red, NNR being Neon Green, and Raikaria being plain green) with the only other possibility being BBM Setting up to throw Skypal under the biggest bus he could possibly find.

I think this is the most parting incite I'll be able to muster, but in the end I'm slightly more convinced that it is shadoweh, which makes my previous panicking and warning seem stupid now.

I've been saying that since Day 3.

It's basically either you or Shadoweh anyway -[._.]-

« Reply #554 on: August 13, 2014, 12:10:57 PM »
There's 32 hours 25 minutes left in the phase.

« Reply #555 on: August 13, 2014, 01:56:21 PM »
If you wanted it you shoulda put a vote on it.
I mean if you're stuck with the perspective of 'these roles i know exist proved themselves so Shadoweh is my only hope' then obviously I'm going to be the only choice left for you. I've always found as scum it's hard to be inventive (unless you count that time we invented countering each other's roles and we all got lynched..).

I don't have anything left to say. Really I'm stuck biting my nails over whether I need to work on a thesis tomorrow or if this is finally over today.
I know what you're saying, but I'm surprised I haven't been quicklynched yet. Usually you guys lynch me during my read, and here I've already quit and gone to sleep.

##Vote: Shadoweh

« Reply #556 on: August 13, 2014, 10:50:48 PM »
This isn't getting anywhere :<

##Vote: Zakeri

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #557 on: August 14, 2014, 01:46:33 AM »
##Vote: Zakeri

LYNCHER VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #558 on: August 14, 2014, 09:53:45 AM »
hammers while I sleep are OP.

Zakeri was Dan Hodapp, the town VT, and was politely asked to leave for the last time.

Night 4 begins now, please send your actions within the next 13 hours if possible, even though 24 is still the official limit.

Re: NSP Mafia - Night 4
« Reply #559 on: August 14, 2014, 06:34:44 PM »
BBM couldn't take it anymore after Arin ragequit so he taunted the scumlords to kill him

He was Jontron, the Town Tracker, and he was never heard ECH-ing again.

Day 5 begins!

It is now LyLo
. With 3 alive, it takes 2 to hammer. You have a maximum of 72 hours.

BigBangMeteor

« Reply #560 on: August 14, 2014, 06:39:58 PM »
well at least I don't have to MAKE DECISIONS now

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #561 on: August 14, 2014, 08:25:58 PM »
Well dangit; who couldn't have seen that one coming.

I ain't doin' anything tonight. It's too late to read and think things over. Especially since it's two people who I thought were town. Process of Elimination and Interactions make my gut say to vote Shadoweh; but mega-ultra bussing has been done before. Heck, look at last game where me and SB did it.

« Reply #562 on: August 14, 2014, 08:39:34 PM »
Well, like, from my point of view it has to be Shadoweh `_`

I'm curious as to what Shadoweh has to say though :L

Shadoweh

« Reply #563 on: August 14, 2014, 11:51:20 PM »
I don't want to live in this town anymore. ;_;

So basically, either:
- Raikaria is throwing around fake fruit, which would give both of the scum a fake 'i was here' role
- Polaris/DNA got stuck in a bussing circle with Sky and then tried to make up for it by confirming both of them.

Something that's been bothering me since his flip: Sky was an Announcer/Rolecop. We know he announced and killed on the first night, meaning scum could act and kill. Why would he do that instead of rolecopping someone? Making a fake alibi or whatever doesn't seem as important as finding out what you're up against. I know I sure as hell would have looked around for other PR's. Sky didn't have a special two-action power so presumably the other scum could have killed and roleblocked. I'm thinking on how likely it is the 'free' useless action was allowed on top of regular actions.

« Reply #564 on: August 15, 2014, 12:26:48 AM »
I just realized that I didn't get a night action result B(

/shakes fist at vhaltz what are my action results yo

« Reply #565 on: August 15, 2014, 12:42:54 AM »
in terms of actual gameplay relevant postings:

my mind wants me to lynch shadoweh but my gut wants me to lynch raikaria `_`

« Reply #566 on: August 15, 2014, 01:10:30 AM »
ok never mind.

##Vote: Shadoweh

this is the only logical option for me to take. B( a scum role that can vend fruit, roleblock, AND nightkill in the same night is absolute nonsense, and this isn't a bastard mod game, so yeah.

have some kittens.

Shadoweh

« Reply #567 on: August 15, 2014, 02:10:06 AM »
Oh, that's true. That all happened on Night 2.
Thanks for making it easier, Polly. :p
Rairai, are you going to come in here and make me cry tears of sorrow?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #568 on: August 15, 2014, 07:26:52 AM »
There are a few things I need to ask to try and figure all of this out.

Firstly; Polaris.

Can you explain why you think DNA would have lied about his role? I know you are not DNA, but I need you to answer this. Because honestly, it's a major thing stopping me from trusting the slot.

Shadoweh... why have you just been hiding away like; 90% of the game? You've been far less active than usual, not really contributing to much.

Might be more questions but I just woke up; still need to re-read.

Also you claimed Vanilla; right Shadoweh?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #569 on: August 15, 2014, 07:28:03 AM »
Also worth mentioning Shadoweh that AtE isn't gonna work on me, not at this point. I'm wearing my tinfoil hat to protect myself from your mind control beams.