Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons  (Read 125001 times)

Re: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons
« Reply #960 on: January 24, 2014, 12:49:29 AM »
suzaku makes me worried about Hera herself because 2.5 million HP is a LOT to burn though with 12.25x

U&Y should theoretically work fine even with junk subs if you can pull off the matches

I'd prefer whatever build give you the most HP because you do want to be able to tank occasional hits from Mobs, Ceres, Minerva, and Hera herself

funny thing about suzaku is the best sub to run her with is zeuses which are even harder to get than hera :V
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:51:00 AM by Suikama »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #961 on: January 24, 2014, 12:53:36 AM »
Well, I think I may roll with UmiYama teams then. Though I may run the high-risk one more because even with the more defensive team I'm pretty sure Hera can still one-shot me. I'm not afraid to spend a few stones though, considering a Hera is MANY times better than a round in the golem and knight machine. Question is, Hellray Harpie Demon or Susanoo, and Dark Liege, Vampire Duke or Love Deity Chaos Venus?

I'm reluctant to trade out HHD because if I pull off a good combo with Venus at his side (I'll pop Drops before I pop UmiYama so I have more light orbs, and then pop Venus for Change the World) I'll be doing a TON of damage to Hera. Susanoo is more defensive, however, and Vampire can give emergency dark orbs just like Drops can give emergency light orbs.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:59:47 AM by Mishou Maisuri »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #962 on: January 24, 2014, 12:56:04 AM »
are you going to luci or are you going to MINI SUPER HORISU BURST since he is coming out tomorrow :V

Prollly going to luci, my horusu team itself is mostly unleveled/evo'd still since i'm kinda slow because i like running special dungeons instead of farming materials etc.

also hera is really easy and i like running luci way more than horusu because the board gods hate me

though unno, I'll see what I can do if i get really really bad heart luck and lazy on hera too much

« Reply #963 on: January 24, 2014, 01:01:56 AM »
Well, I think I may roll with UmiYama teams then. Though I may run the high-risk one more because even with the more defensive team I'm pretty sure Hera can still one-shot me. I'm not afraid to spend a few stones though, considering a Hera is MANY times better than a round in the golem and knight machine.
But surely you have at least 6177 HP right?trick question because two Rks is already 6k :V Cause then you just pop rainbow keepers and along with Echidna and you get 9 turns to beat her up. Also if you can match well it's possible to kill her in the 4 turns echidna gives you.

And Baron is definitely necessary if you don't have a strong green sub because doing the bare minimum to active U&Y will only have your subs attacking for around 40k which is not enough to break his defense of 72k
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:03:38 AM by Suikama »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #964 on: January 24, 2014, 01:04:06 AM »
But surely you have at least 6177 HP right? Cause then you just pop rainbow keepers and along with Echidna and you get 9 turns to beat her up. Also if you can match well it's possible to kill her in the 4 turns echidna gives you.

And Baron is definitely necessary if you don't have a strong green sub because doing the bare minimum to active U&Y will only have your subs attacking for around 40k which is not enough to break his defense of 72k

The only problem with that is that doing combos in that way is going to be a lot more of a luck thing, especially since I'm not THAT great at it yet. And I worry about the first few floors, too. >_o

« Reply #965 on: January 24, 2014, 01:06:44 AM »
Orb changers really won't help you at all there though because you haven't skilled any of them up (according to your herder) so you won't get access to vamp or drops until turn 11 and by then you have U&Y's active up anyways (man that active is op)

Also you have exactly enough team cost for team 1 lol

Also the first few floors will instantly melt with x25, but if you can't pull it off, what you can do is try to match as much as you can of the same color (black would be best since that's your strongest att with the two keepers. If you do that then even with x1 attack it's possible to kill off the little demons which lets you stall for skills or better orbs on the larger ones
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:09:39 AM by Suikama »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #966 on: January 24, 2014, 01:09:07 AM »
Yep. Ain't it cool?

Either way I'm really going to have to luck out or have to go pick up a refillable card and get me some stones since my own card still hasn't arrived in the mail yet. If I can do this in 3 stones or less I will be immensely pleased. <_<;

Chaore

« Reply #967 on: January 24, 2014, 01:11:46 AM »
Hmm.

...I really wish siren was dark type because like a third of my rcv comes from her.

Also may try ecchi-sama/siren for unlimited stall. Could make Hera easier.

« Reply #968 on: January 24, 2014, 01:17:35 AM »
Yep. Ain't it cool?

Either way I'm really going to have to luck out or have to go pick up a refillable card and get me some stones since my own card still hasn't arrived in the mail yet. If I can do this in 3 stones or less I will be immensely pleased. <_<;
also remember to stall as much as you can, because you don't want to get 'lucky' with orbs and melt the entire dungeon only to face Hera and have no skills available. Best places to stall are on during the stage (especially if you get lucky and nothing will attack you right away), neptune (wait until his last turn before activating baron since baron only lasts one turn anyways), and hades (hit him once, see how much you do and then just stall until you have just enough turns to kill him + 1 for safety)

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #969 on: January 24, 2014, 01:21:55 AM »
But I'm going to HAVE to melt the first few floors because even with two RKs and a good UmiYama friend (who seems flaky at best because they switch a lot), I'm only going to have around 10000 HP, which is... well, two devil/demon hits. Fuck those little bastards forever.

Chaore

« Reply #970 on: January 24, 2014, 01:22:56 AM »
But I'm going to HAVE to melt the first few floors because even with two RKs and a good UmiYama friend (who seems flaky at best because they switch a lot), I'm only going to have around 10000 HP, which is... well, two devil/demon hits. Fuck those little bastards forever.

Atleast they can't bind in hera! : D

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #971 on: January 24, 2014, 01:24:22 AM »
If they could, I would bring Alraune instead, since Cure is immensely more useful after the update \o/

« Reply #972 on: January 24, 2014, 01:25:06 AM »
Hmm.

...I really wish siren was dark type because like a third of my rcv comes from her.

Also may try ecchi-sama/siren for unlimited stall. Could make Hera easier.
With Siren/Ecchi though how will you have enough to tank Hades hits?

They don't necessarily attack right away though, so it comes down to luck, both on the part of orbs and thier attack timers :V

Chaore

« Reply #973 on: January 24, 2014, 01:32:36 AM »
With Siren/Ecchi though how will you have enough to tank Hades hits?

i'm not going to

i'm going to blow him up

« Reply #974 on: January 24, 2014, 01:41:12 AM »
i'm not going to

i'm going to blow him up
so i guess you're going dual luci instead of DJ/luci

Also oh right Zeus is coming up and I still have never beaten him

But with W/L Isis I think I just might be able to

If I run Echidna, SusanooLeek, and double gravity, I can use Susanoo active to beat the Chimeras (without caring about binds because ISIS HEAL WOO), then pop everyone else on Zeus and try to take him out, which requires 475k damage a turn which isn't too bad BUT ALSO since Susanoo lasts even after you kill whoever you use it on, I can use the remaining Susanoo turns to beat Zeus down a bit before going for the killing blow with Echidna and gravities.

or i could try goemon since i have an optimal goemon team now

but fuck goemon
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:43:32 AM by Suikama »

Chaore

« Reply #975 on: January 24, 2014, 01:46:14 AM »
so i guess you're going dual luci instead of DJ/luci

yes :v

resist is rarely a good idea unless the dungeon is completely monotype

Edit: SPEAKING OF RESIST. RESIST AWAKENING IS NOW 3%!!!!!! OH MAN SUCH BOOST
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 01:48:51 AM by Chaore »

« Reply #976 on: January 24, 2014, 01:51:48 AM »
they stack additive with each other though right? so that dragon with 5 wood resists now resists for 15% :V

more importantly though apparently for tomorrow's 6.3 patch, Korea is getting Archangel and Ra!

i wonder if this will be true for us as well

Chaore

« Reply #977 on: January 24, 2014, 01:53:35 AM »
they stack additive with each other though right? so that dragon with 5 wood resists now resists for 15% :V

more importantly though apparently for tomorrow's 6.3 patch, Korea is getting Archangel and Ra!

i wonder if this will be true for us as well

Yep!

the problems more they keep sticking it as a 1 off on everything instead of more monsters like him lol

also oh my god i am not ready for glasses angel yet i swear i would actually drop everything to make her

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #978 on: January 24, 2014, 01:54:32 AM »
Now that I think about it:

Drawn Joker
Keeper of Rainbow
Keeper of Dark
Echidna
Seraph of Dawn Lucifer
Odin friend

would be pretty good, wouldn't it? DJ can bring the healing, and Odin can pretty much just tank everything. Hades, though...

Chaore

« Reply #979 on: January 24, 2014, 01:56:42 AM »
Now that I think about it:

Drawn Joker
Keeper of Rainbow
Keeper of Dark
Echidna
Seraph of Dawn Lucifer
Odin friend

would be pretty good, wouldn't it? DJ can bring the healing, and Odin can pretty much just tank everything. Hades, though...

resist/odin is a legit strategy for this dungeon

it is the absolute worst stall experience known to man however

like if you thought your little fun with demons was bad hoooooboy

« Reply #980 on: January 24, 2014, 01:59:47 AM »
resist/odin is a legit strategy for this dungeon

it is the absolute worst stall experience known to man however

like if you thought your little fun with demons was bad hoooooboy
well at least in this case you know there is a guaranteed Hera at the end of the long road

Also with that team Hades will only hit for like 8k so you're fine

You're biggest problem though is going to be healing, with only one drawn joker that I'm gonna assume is not max skilled.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:01:36 AM by Suikama »

Chaore

« Reply #981 on: January 24, 2014, 02:00:31 AM »
well at least in this case you know there is a guaranteed Hera at the end of the long road

this is true and having luci along will considerably speed things up tbh

« Reply #982 on: January 24, 2014, 02:02:23 AM »
If only you had a MAX skilled Siren instead of Keeper of dark then that team would actually be perfect (and pretty much the team I used to clear Hera the first time)

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #983 on: January 24, 2014, 02:05:00 AM »
If only Siren were easy to get ;_;

« Reply #984 on: January 24, 2014, 02:08:16 AM »
i was gonna say farm ice mechdragon expert but oh man, it's x2 rate just happens to be on saturday, right after hera ends...

well not that it actually matters since you'd still need to level it and skill it up and etc.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 02:10:45 AM by Suikama »

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #985 on: January 24, 2014, 02:09:15 AM »
Then I know what I'm doing Saturday BV

« Reply #986 on: January 24, 2014, 02:10:50 AM »
imo U&Y still might be the better pick though because even if you get orb trolled a few times that's a few stones gone, but with no max skilled siren it's very easy to get heart trolled dozens of times during the long long fights.

Chaore

« Reply #987 on: January 24, 2014, 02:14:58 AM »
imo U&Y still might be the better pick though because even if you get orb trolled a few times that's a few stones gone, but with no max skilled siren it's very easy to get heart trolled dozens of times during the long long fights.

trust me with my luck i can tell you, you'll get heart trolled even -with- max siren.

« Reply #988 on: January 24, 2014, 02:17:03 AM »
hmm, I'm wondering if resist/luci might work better than resist/odin, cause odin works best if you can always stay max hp with heals while with luci you have better stats in general

on the other hand odin has that nice auto heal

Chaore

« Reply #989 on: January 24, 2014, 02:18:33 AM »
hmm, I'm wondering if resist/luci might work better than resist/odin, cause odin works best if you can always stay max hp with heals while with luci you have better stats in general

on the other hand odin has that nice auto heal

Resist/Luci doesn't work i think

hades stops it p.sure