Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons  (Read 124979 times)

Re: Puzzle & Dragons 5 - So I heard you like fruity dragons
« Reply #120 on: January 04, 2014, 11:59:51 PM »
on another note, all the guides seem to refer to take as a her but im pretty sure take is a dude like yomi :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #121 on: January 05, 2014, 12:03:22 AM »
I pretty much got him with mono-blue. I had Hera-Is, but any other stat stick would work. Just take a Midguard when you think he'll use his super move.

As for Yomi, I'm pretty the sure the Yomi in PAD is female. She was in some female gatcha on the JP side a while back.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #122 on: January 05, 2014, 12:09:18 AM »
I don't have the stamina anyway until like 1 am so THINKING TIME

Hermes lead with Siren/Siegfried/Ama/Kirin gets me a gravity and all 3 colors while taking out the Neptune (since you can't poison the boss anyway :V) and the Kamui (since no wood to change) but I'm not sure if splitting it into two colors so much is gonna hurt me. Everything in there does get the Hermes buff at least. My Neptune *is* at least a pretty good stat stick so if I do want heavier on the blue I'd probably straight up swap him back in for Ama, I'm right at my max cost there (138) but those two have the same cost.

NINJA'd: I don't have a Midgard, only an Asgard and a second-stage red golem. (And a second-stage light one but since light/dark have a different skill that doesn't help much. :V My only option in blue for the RGB golem skill is a Keeper.)

« Reply #123 on: January 05, 2014, 06:22:21 AM »
SUIKAMA I spent all 3 of my stones (one on each of the last three floors) and he had a tiny sliver left and I bet if I'd had your Isis with the extra plusses I'd've done it =P

Oh well, means I can probably do okay if I try again some other time with everyone a bit beefier. ^_^

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #124 on: January 05, 2014, 06:27:06 AM »
I also failed to get Bandit Keith. I had the Luci team, but I used the skills in the wrong order and he entered his "now you die IN AMERICA" phase.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2014, 06:29:46 AM »
Oh I'm sure I fucked up plenty too, just that extra little bit of stats I think would have been what I needed to not need a 4th stone. :V

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2014, 07:28:14 AM »
I also failed to get Bandit Keith. I had the Luci team, but I used the skills in the wrong order and he entered his "now you die IN AMERICA" phase.

Does he spam it every time like in Hera-Ur, or does he only do it once?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #127 on: January 05, 2014, 07:45:46 AM »
Every time.

Because he's American.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #128 on: January 05, 2014, 09:58:07 AM »
Ah yes.

Flash Bind on floor one of hera-is.

My old nemesis.

Nobu

• Serendipitous Youkai
  • i post while naked
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #129 on: January 05, 2014, 11:24:19 AM »
[attach=1]

5 stones.

:fail:

Yeah, i'm not doing that with a resist team again until I max skill my Echidna. Lv 2 does not cut it.
Tumblr (sometimes NSFW) | PM for Facebook

« Reply #130 on: January 05, 2014, 03:16:32 PM »
Got not one but two bane invades :o

Then died to death stroke so that cost one stone >_>

At least I 0 stoned joker

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #131 on: January 05, 2014, 05:31:45 PM »
Batman collab too hard for me. I just want deathstroke to complete the collection.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2014, 06:11:26 PM »
wow

i was trying to make an optimal healer spike team but it turns out THERE ARE NO HEALER TYPE ORB ENHANCERS

all the mythical beasts are attacker, the skill-up foods are balanced, and the descend ones are either physical, devil, or gods

EVERYONE BUT HEALERS

hell even EVO MATERIALS have one

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2014, 06:29:32 PM »
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=8685

rofl

(This is not me)

i was trying to make an optimal healer spike team but it turns out THERE ARE NO HEALER TYPE ORB ENHANCERS

16x bastet/bastet with king shynee oneshots everything so it doesn't really need orb enhancers :v

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #134 on: January 05, 2014, 06:36:04 PM »
http://puzzleanddragonsforum.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=8685

rofl

(This is not me)

16x bastet/bastet with king shynee oneshots everything so it doesn't really need orb enhancers :v

Haha...here I was thinking I found Edible.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #135 on: January 05, 2014, 06:47:31 PM »
I have an account on there but I never post.

Has anyone done research into umiyama?  I'm trying to build a team based off the one I pulled.  Here's what I have available that's relevant (since he doesn't use fire):

Gods of Hunt, Umisachi & Yamasachi (obvious)
Serpent God Demon Viper Orochi (Big fat slow delay, Echidna's way better but fire subs are useless)
Awoken Hera-IS
Sea Deity Abyss Neptune
Siegfried (no skillups, haven't seen porings since I got him)
Siren (max skill)
Bastet (shut up)
Cu Chu (max skill)
ADK
Valk (max skill)
Awoken Athena
Baal (haven't touched him since I got him, but light/dark element?)
Venus (max skill)
Zeus (maybe if I get twinlits)
D/D Bats (more relevant non-echidna delay)
Gryps Rider Finn (skill seems to work well with the team)
Vamp Lord (still need to evolve him, but at least he's max skilled)

« Reply #136 on: January 05, 2014, 07:47:22 PM »
Since Kirin teams are mostly made up of Echidna + orb changer + gravities, then I'm thinking U&Y would do well with the same

Hera-Is/Vamp for dark
Zeus/Valk for light

although since U&Y have orbchanging actives I would say take gravities over heartbreakers, especially since U&Y are getting skill ups soon-ish

ADK is good for killing fire and functions like Verche on Kirin, same with Siren

Venus is amazing for combo teams, and if you have a dark/light venus then theoretically you could run whatever the fuck you wanted for the other three subs, including echidna

U&Y, Venus, Orochi, Hera-Is, Zeus would probably be optimal for big boss descends. 5 turn delay + 2 gravities + U&Y active + Venus to make a gigantic x25 combo could probably easily kill two Satans. You can replace Orochi with Echidna or Siren to make all that stalling. Awakenings are generally irrelevant for this team except for having auto-heal and skill boost on Venus to help stalling for those gravities.

U&Y, ADK, Valk, Vamp, Siegfried would probably be good for general farming since you have an orb changer for every element, helping ensure you get x25 attack every turn.

U&Y, Athena/Valk, Hera-Is, Echidna, Bastet is literally the perfect monster team if you know what I mean (like holy shit it actually works perfectly)

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #137 on: January 05, 2014, 08:05:49 PM »
I think Siren would be better than ADK. Umiyama already has green, and you're probably making most of the board blue anyway. I'd say take Bats for the delay and hera-Is for the gravity/stats. Not sure what to take for light. Probably Venus.

I think I'd shoot for Hera-Is, Venus, Orochi, Siren, and Seigfried.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Chaore

« Reply #138 on: January 05, 2014, 08:17:28 PM »
[attach=1]

5 stones.

:fail:

Yeah, i'm not doing that with a resist team again until I max skill my Echidna. Lv 2 does not cut it.

Atleast you got a special dagon?

Meanwhile it took me 7. One because I derped and didn't realize the KILL YOU BEAM dragons continously fired chaos ray >< I thought it was one time like opening mouth was. which well, would make a much better boss frankly.

The rest because I kept getting heart screwed on Hera-is herself jfc hearts hate me. And one from the second binding. I want to figure out how to optimally skip that part but the entire fight is hard because she hits REALLY DAMN HARD and Siren cooldown TOO LONG ;W;

I also ranked up so since I'm a masochist I'm considering trying it again and see if I extremely luck out.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #139 on: January 05, 2014, 09:02:43 PM »

Atleast you got a special dagon?

Meanwhile it took me 7. One because I derped and didn't realize the KILL YOU BEAM dragons continously fired chaos ray >< I thought it was one time like opening mouth was. which well, would make a much better boss frankly.

The rest because I kept getting heart screwed on Hera-is herself jfc hearts hate me. And one from the second binding. I want to figure out how to optimally skip that part but the entire fight is hard because she hits REALLY DAMN HARD and Siren cooldown TOO LONG ;W;

I also ranked up so since I'm a masochist I'm considering trying it again and see if I extremely luck out.

It took me quite a few stones too(5 I think.) It was pretty annoying because I'd keep healing to 50 from full though. All of my stones were on Hera herself though.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #140 on: January 05, 2014, 09:31:11 PM »
Ecchi isnt useless with shota twins. Just because she doesnt provide a folour needed for x25 doesnt mean she wont hit x25. I mean as long as you match their 4 colours, ALL your dudes will x25, including red.

I assume thats why you think shes useless wif em, because i dont really see how you'd think such otherwise.

Chaore

« Reply #141 on: January 05, 2014, 09:57:36 PM »
fglurk. Arkham master is frustrating. Bane. All three times. Come on game. ;w;

Seriously the only way Joker seems possible is burst. And I need my morning stars to burst him... ;w;

« Reply #142 on: January 05, 2014, 09:58:49 PM »
Ecchi isnt useless with shota twins. Just because she doesnt provide a folour needed for x25 doesnt mean she wont hit x25. I mean as long as you match their 4 colours, ALL your dudes will x25, including red.

I assume thats why you think shes useless wif em, because i dont really see how you'd think such otherwise.
you miss out on a bit of damage by having her because when you pop UY's active it kills all red orbs but yeah you dont actually lose out on anything else other than that

fglurk. Arkham master is frustrating. Bane. All three times. Come on game. ;w;

Seriously the only way Joker seems possible is burst. And I need my morning stars to burst him... ;w;
don't you have Horus >_>

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #143 on: January 05, 2014, 10:11:40 PM »

Well, unless you're not using Umiyama's active, you're dependent on sky drops for Echidna, so that's a bit of burst lost there. I can understand why people would put Echidna there though. She gives RCV and the delay is useful since unlike Kirin, shota kirins can't blow all of their cooldowns in one go.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Chaore

« Reply #144 on: January 05, 2014, 10:21:26 PM »
don't you have Horus >_>

Horus, Yes. Horus friends- Not quite. :v Most of those unfriended me when I started running Luci.

At that an ad-hoc horus team would probably be too squishy and die or i'd mess up combos. Or plain not output enough damage. A lot of my stuff I'd run in Horus isn't fully evo'd etc

Edit: Scratch that, I have a few after all.

...Suikama this is an awful idea and I hate you.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:49:40 PM by Chaore »

« Reply #145 on: January 05, 2014, 10:55:00 PM »
so uh, anyone remember how long it took for the other ult evos to come out here after they came out in japan? :derp:

Horus, Yes. Horus friends- Not quite. :v Most of those unfriended me when I started running Luci.

At that an ad-hoc horus team would probably be too squishy and die or i'd mess up combos. Or plain not output enough damage. A lot of my stuff I'd run in Horus isn't fully evo'd etc

Edit: Scratch that, I have a few after all.

...Suikama this is an awful idea and I hate you.
hey if you cant match horus

you can always use isis :smug:

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #146 on: January 05, 2014, 11:00:51 PM »
Takeminimouse Legendary Trip Report with Ares & (Fire) Friends:

1) Died on final boss fuck you attack.  PDX said he hit for 22k, which is kid stuff to mono "I HAVE ALL OF THE HP" red teams so psh whatever who cares.  This apparently did not take into account the double damage move he does GOOD TO KNOW.

2) Used the grid lines from my MAGfest program guide (don't judge me) to figure out exactly where 25% would be so I could Freyr + Goemon/Ares punchpunch.  Hooray I win the prize.... if the prize desired is a chest of money :fail:  At least I got one of the ogre beat 'em up bros from Stage 4 for loot?

3) Leader binds + heart starving = dead on Stage 3 :(

NEXT TIME GADGET
NEXT TIME

As for today, I guess I cooooould try Hera-Is or just run Super Golds twice to fatten up (Valkyrie/Metatron/Baby Metatron/Izanagi/ahhhh)  Guaranteed to succeed in some capacity that way :V

« Reply #147 on: January 05, 2014, 11:09:24 PM »
if you got the purple ogre bro then you can use him to kill a super king :v

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #148 on: January 05, 2014, 11:28:07 PM »
I got the yellow bro :(

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #149 on: January 05, 2014, 11:39:08 PM »
I got the yellow bro :(

At least you can use him to kill the black super king.

Though yeah, final attack hurts. I brought a golem and double Sirens just in case anything went wrong.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff