Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 3: Whatever you do, don't spend money on this game  (Read 214902 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Puzzle & Dragons 3: Whatever you do, don't spend money on this game
« Reply #600 on: September 27, 2013, 02:22:54 AM »
Doesnt bother me cuz fact is nearly my entire cast is either "boring" or unuseable with my leads. Like orb changers for example are often incompatible with a chinese god. Actually, most of my gods are orb changers, along with my ninjas, and mystic knights. And many of my other leads are mono colour so they only really benefit from 1 or 2 orb changers.

Then are my dragons whose cooldown is only 5 turns faster than luci (other than rippers which iirc are faster). But yeah, the only activated ability i regularly use that doesnt have a 30 turn+ cd is my good old echnida.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #601 on: September 27, 2013, 02:29:03 AM »
Doesnt bother me cuz fact is nearly my entire cast is either "boring" or unuseable with my leads. Like orb changers for example are often incompatible with a chinese god. Actually, most of my gods are orb changers, along with my ninjas, and mystic knights. And many of my other leads are mono colour so they only really benefit from 1 or 2 orb changers.

Then are my dragons whose cooldown is only 5 turns faster than luci (other than rippers which iirc are faster). But yeah, the only activated ability i regularly use that doesnt have a 30 turn+ cd is my good old echnida.

No Siren :(
I thought Orb changers work well with Chinese Gods. There's usually some orbs you don't want.  Also, why no Siren? She's so good I got two of her.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #602 on: September 27, 2013, 02:42:58 AM »
http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/chiparty.asp

Everyone except Meimei and Sakuya can use two mystic knight converters, plus heartbreakers.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #603 on: September 27, 2013, 02:46:25 AM »
well maybe some orb changers have some use but I got mystic flame knight who turns blue into red which is bad cuz I need blue for my haku, the blue ninja turns dark into blue which is bad cuz I need dark... you get the picture.

Even if there isn't a conflict, the number of times you need that one colour to complete the 3 combo is quite rare, and doing it just for added damage isn't that significant since you have a colour split and you'll really only have 1 or 2 creatures of that colour most likely. My persephone would be pretty good with my haku for orb changing I guess but I don't like gobbling hearts if I don't have to, and her base stats aren't impressive either.

And I do have a siren, I rarely use her though because I find I don't need a healer that often. Most of the time I can get by with echnida's delay. I'll heal up in that timeframe. That and I can't skill her up... actually I wanted to post that.. I just fed 12 marine gobbers to my siren.. 12.. still no skill up, and yes, it's x2 skillup.. ASFDJKLASKFJ. and yes, I've fed alot more than 12 on previous x2 events.. WHYYYY. Whoever said 60 echnida's guarantee's a maxed out echnida has hax luck imo. I don't even think 6-effing-hundred is enough to max my effing siren.

However I also got really really lucky... I opened 10 pal eggs and got: 1 super gold dragon, 1 super black dragon, 1 king red dragon, 1 king red dragon, AND an effing green golem (didn't suika or someone desperately want a green golem? I got one from a PAL egg sucker! hahaha =P)

« Reply #604 on: September 27, 2013, 03:02:29 AM »
i have slain gods and kings

but i still cant get a fucking green golem

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #605 on: September 27, 2013, 03:03:55 AM »
it just fell from my pal egg like it fell from a tree! (ok sorry I'll stop).

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #606 on: September 27, 2013, 03:05:41 AM »
i have slain gods and kings

but i still cant get a fucking green golem

You farm the green keepers?

Hmm...I don't think I can evolve Lucifer in time for Valkyrie. I guess I'll just wait till next time.

it just fell from my pal egg like it fell from a tree! (ok sorry I'll stop).

I got Dryad that way. Now I just need to wait for buffs.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #607 on: September 27, 2013, 03:34:26 AM »
valkyrie is coming? nice... I wonder if I can take her now that I have a cosmo love venus AND a lucifer... should be easy *IF* I can get the right partner I think, but I can never get the ones I need for 1 day dungeons.

« Reply #608 on: September 27, 2013, 03:59:52 AM »
You farm the green keepers?

Hmm...I don't think I can evolve Lucifer in time for Valkyrie. I guess I'll just wait till next time.

I got Dryad that way. Now I just need to wait for buffs.
ive been farming every single dungeon that can drop him dozens of times

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #609 on: September 27, 2013, 04:42:32 AM »
http://mobile.gungho.jp/news/pad/130927_sinka.html
Thank goddd they didn't stick to the leaked leader skill of Bastet earlier!!
Her new leader skill starts counting from 4 combos and goes up to a maximum of 4 times. (Assuming it works like Kushinadahime, it probably starts at 4 combo 2.5 times and goes up to 4 times at 7 combos, now we know why Ookuninushi was boosted to 6 combos 4 times.)
Also she's getting a Recover sub-type. Awesome :]

Also *insert element* Enchance skills gets boosted to last 3 turns... what.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #610 on: September 27, 2013, 04:57:06 AM »
so now she's practically horus-tier just like that. *boggle*

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #611 on: September 27, 2013, 05:29:26 AM »
fuck

yes

« Reply #612 on: September 27, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
so Isis is the weakest Egyptian god now

also I just ran Friday dungeon 5 times 0 mythlit

[GUNGHO PLSING INTENSIFIES]

ugh not to mention even ADK is now x3

gungho buff isis PLS
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:52:09 PM by Suikama »

« Reply #613 on: September 27, 2013, 02:58:38 PM »
Also Edible, Angelion is becoming a healer which is amazing for Healer teams

Gets rid of Dark instead of Fire and it has much better HP, and it's Light instead of Water so you'll deal even more damage

Metatron, Valk, Angelion, King Shynee, Echidna fun times

Also Bastet is a healer too just cause

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #614 on: September 27, 2013, 03:32:53 PM »
My phone won't turn on. I might lose both of my accounts.  :ohdear:

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #615 on: September 27, 2013, 03:40:27 PM »
Lame, goodluck.

And i dont know if isis needs a buff just yet, shes still hella useful imo. I consider myself proficient enough to use horus but ra? Ehhh, id take an isis over ra (or anubus) any day. Anubus requires luck. I mean you have to have the enjre field match 3 orbs exactly everywhere for you to get a 10 combo, not one match of 4+ allowed without needing luck drops to compensate... Yeah he hits like a rogue planet, but i hate relying on luck.

« Reply #616 on: September 27, 2013, 03:58:11 PM »
All I ask for is adding x3.5 when matching tricolor to her leader ability

That's it

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #617 on: September 27, 2013, 04:07:37 PM »
Then she'd practically be omni chinese goddess though (minus kirin) only with her feeble heal. Chinese actives are great for them, but isis' leader ability practically never needs such a thing ever unless you got like 20 hearts on the board or something.

Edit:

Arrrrgh! I just did a dungeon for the sole purpose of adding a guest leader to my friends group. Was a level 85+26 rcv evolved ammy. But i accidently twitched as i meant to hit yes and hit no i dont want this loser as my friend! Noooo!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:20:58 PM by Ghaleon »

« Reply #618 on: September 27, 2013, 04:22:50 PM »
its still better than nothing and probably the best they can do without making her op

its not like they can change her active ability otherwise that would be kinda a big fuck you those who skilled her up. and any minor adjustments to it wouldn't really help much

on the other hand when max skilled her ability is effectively equivalent to an auto heal awakening ability, healing you 600 HP for free every turn so it's not that bad i guess, although still useless for bursting

maybe if they made it so you can skill her up to the point where it has a 1 turn cooldown :getdown:

on another note, Vamp and Gigas are STILL waiting for their ulti evos...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:24:42 PM by Suikama »

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #619 on: September 27, 2013, 04:33:05 PM »
...i just opened 2 pal eggs and got another green golem. Sorry.

Edible

« Reply #621 on: September 27, 2013, 04:39:33 PM »
also I just ran Friday dungeon 5 times 0 mythlit

[GUNGHO PLSING INTENSIFIES]

10 times, no mythlit.  I need like 6 for various things <_<

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #622 on: September 27, 2013, 05:09:09 PM »
I can never get the damn things from the friday dungeon either.

Not that they are common but I actually have some decent luck getting them from blazing highway->noble lion (I do it to farm red pengs mostly but I managed to snag a few mythits while doing so).

« Reply #623 on: September 27, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »
I need 3 dubmythlits, a dubtopalit, and 4 regular mythlits (thankfully not *urgently* but, again, like to have my stuff early and keep around for whenever).

Shrine of Sprites Expert consistently drops me the dubamelit on wave 5. :colonveeplusalpha:

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #624 on: September 27, 2013, 06:49:26 PM »
I ran the Wednesday dungeon 5 times trying to get the 2 purple masks I needed to evolve Hera.
I got 4 Mystic Masks before I succeeded in my primary goal  :derp:

Also wtf how do I beat the first floor of 2 Heroes?  I was running the final (not ulti) Toyceratops, Siren and 3 RK + the dual resist Neptune so I'd have the HP to survive the worst case scenario at the vampire floor based on the wiki page but I only managed to take out the light devil before I died  :fail:  I'm a little short on my mono-red team HP wise as well so I think I gotta sit this one out again. 

On the plus side, I got my first Titan from the friendegg machine last night so yay I can finally retire my Rowdy Red Goblin and that'll help in the HP department for next time at least?

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #625 on: September 27, 2013, 07:00:13 PM »
Tried Expert looking for dub-mythlits. Got a dub-amelit. Did regular. Got a mythlit from one of the regular waves.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Edible

« Reply #626 on: September 27, 2013, 10:24:10 PM »
Ohhhh man, I got a mythlit!

... after ~200 stamina worth of runs <_<

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #627 on: September 27, 2013, 10:31:38 PM »
I ran the Wednesday dungeon 5 times trying to get the 2 purple masks I needed to evolve Hera.
I got 4 Mystic Masks before I succeeded in my primary goal  :derp:

Also wtf how do I beat the first floor of 2 Heroes?  I was running the final (not ulti) Toyceratops, Siren and 3 RK + the dual resist Neptune so I'd have the HP to survive the worst case scenario at the vampire floor based on the wiki page but I only managed to take out the light devil before I died  :fail:  I'm a little short on my mono-red team HP wise as well so I think I gotta sit this one out again. 

On the plus side, I got my first Titan from the friendegg machine last night so yay I can finally retire my Rowdy Red Goblin and that'll help in the HP department for next time at least?

I remember when I firsted did the Two Heroes dungeon, I tried double resists and it took me nine stones. I ended up going Drawn Joker + Luci with a Siren a bunch of defensive dark stuff and it only took 4, one of which shouldn't have happened and the other 3 were on the first stage. The first stage is the hardest btw, especially if you're doing a resist team. The demons you resist will chunk you and you'll die in 2-3 turns. If you can get past that, you're in, so don't be afraid to throw a stone on it.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #628 on: September 27, 2013, 10:43:22 PM »
i wanted to see if i could beat two heroes with my Isis

but then the friday dungeon ate all of my stamina

ALSO PORING TOMMOROW YES YES YES

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #629 on: September 27, 2013, 10:46:47 PM »
Ah, well since I already have a Cu Chu I got from like my 2nd or 3rd ever REM pull and Berserk wouldn't jive with my Suzaku crew I'm not in any rush for one of them war trophies and thus not worth blowing stones.  But perhaps later on down the line I'll have the team to take it on with minimal fuss - I took my monored there as I was able to just hit 20k HP, but I couldn't heal fast enough for the vampire stage :(