Author Topic: Puzzle & Dragons 3: Whatever you do, don't spend money on this game  (Read 214901 times)

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Re: Puzzle & Dragons 3: Whatever you do, don't spend money on this game
« Reply #480 on: September 17, 2013, 09:05:53 PM »
Ohhhh man, ultimate evolutions for Bastet and Greek 2.0 gods (Persephone/Apollo/etc) coming soon.  *_*

Edit: I bet Bastet is still useless!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:09:22 PM by Edible »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #481 on: September 17, 2013, 09:14:22 PM »
Ohhhh man, ultimate evolutions for Bastet and Greek 2.0 gods (Persephone/Apollo/etc) coming soon.  *_*

Edit: I bet Bastet is still useless!

Too bad Gungho doesn't do bosses that attack in groups anymore. The only descend I think that does that was Two Heroes, and you weren't really attacking Highlander anyway.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #482 on: September 17, 2013, 10:00:41 PM »
Yeah I'm not predicting any massive changes.

Some stats, dull elements. Same old.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #483 on: September 17, 2013, 10:57:34 PM »
Dark keepers, why wont you spawn aghghagh. I need 2 to evolve hera but i keep getting light keepers.

« Reply #484 on: September 17, 2013, 11:41:21 PM »
Suzaku skill up incoming

chinese girls so OP

Chaore

« Reply #485 on: September 17, 2013, 11:44:09 PM »
Oh man shame I have the china girl without an orb skill :V

Edit: I think I actually want a non-kirin china girl now.

Also this carnival. Fortoytops what even the fuck are you doing here.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 03:15:32 PM by Chaore no Kokoro »

« Reply #486 on: September 18, 2013, 04:59:45 PM »
>Encounter of a Lifetime
>shows up again

well I cant complain I guess

also for some reason it gives a stone again :o

Chaore

« Reply #487 on: September 18, 2013, 05:15:47 PM »
oh sweet.

Meanwhile time to try resist/odin (I wish I had devil ceres for this) hera. Because good plan.

Edit: Unsurprisingly, Not. Death on initial floor because hey I can barely scratch knights and demons even using keepers.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 05:22:46 PM by Chaore no Kokoro »

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #488 on: September 18, 2013, 06:29:25 PM »
I did beat it with resist/Odin last time around (hahaha not doing it again until I evolve my own Hera)  and yeah, the first wave is rough but it's pretty failproof once you start banking up your skills and I was popping Siren every 5 turns at the beginning.  I wound up burning the Odin active on every trash wave since my own team was pretty low level  :ohdear:

SPEAKING OF EVOLVING HERA I have gotten every mask but the dark purple divine at least once, including 2 mystic masks ahhhhh

At least I got another Puzzledroidmon and all I need is one more flower to super-evolve him.  Is there any benefit to having two?  I didn't see him on the Awoken Skillz list.

Chaore

« Reply #489 on: September 18, 2013, 06:30:46 PM »
Double Shiva active? Might be useful if you flub using it in friday or the likes.

Edit: I'll prolly try Odin/Resist again and if it fails just wait untill I have more leveled dudes. Possibly Devil Neptune instead of hades for dual resists.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 06:34:39 PM by Chaore no Kokoro »

« Reply #490 on: September 18, 2013, 08:30:05 PM »
Oh hey lol I forgot Hera's one of the Descendeds that's doable with Ama/Odin or resist/Odin. Tentative team for once my stamina's refreshed enough?  My max cost is only 98 so I can't fit a second RK instead of the Kirin else I probably would, I'd prefer the safety over the Gravity. But since I can't I'll gladly take the Gravity. :V

« Reply #491 on: September 18, 2013, 08:36:13 PM »
in the long run Kirin's gravity is actually better than Hera's because you can pull it off twice in the time it take to charge one of Hera's

chinese girls op :V

« Reply #492 on: September 18, 2013, 08:42:02 PM »
in the long run Kirin's gravity is actually better than Hera's because you can pull it off twice in the time it take to charge one of Hera's

yeah but owning moar gravities is moar better :V

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #494 on: September 18, 2013, 10:28:59 PM »
Djhsjxhehs xj.

Where is the good suzaku art!? I do t want china cosplay, whyyyy, whyyy

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #495 on: September 18, 2013, 10:52:28 PM »
Mang, i actually want that puzzdroid ultimate, i have no decent greens other than my ripper, and a shiva ability is super needed as well. Having a decent green is needed so i can haku/horus easier (so far i can only horus with haku+light from luci, but if i had a green too i could haku+green as well).

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #496 on: September 18, 2013, 11:31:41 PM »
Oh hey lol I forgot Hera's one of the Descendeds that's doable with Ama/Odin or resist/Odin. Tentative team for once my stamina's refreshed enough?  My max cost is only 98 so I can't fit a second RK instead of the Kirin else I probably would, I'd prefer the safety over the Gravity. But since I can't I'll gladly take the Gravity. :V
That's not too far off from what I had (Chaos Dragon leader and Lilith for the dark resist/poison to make up for no Neptune)  The first few stages are the dicey ones.  I actually liked having the dragon because I could use the breath attack to wipe out the early stage trashmons because lolnomultiplier on the safety team.  I guess that's the tradeoff - with Kirin you'd get the gravity so the bosses will go down significantly faster but the devils/demons have high defense for the healers to deal with so the dragon nuke helped me a lot.

I managed to only use one stone on Venus because I let go of the orb early so it's totes doable, but it took a looooong time.

« Reply #497 on: September 18, 2013, 11:42:46 PM »
So awakenings are out in the Japanese version

Anyone want to test it to see how rare Awakening Egg Dragons are?

apparently it can appear in PAL, jewel dragon dungeons, and has it's own one time dungeon

so they'll be hard to get but you will get one Awakening for free

Oh shit

so enhanced orbs is actually 20% chance of appearance! So you only need 5 instead of 6, which is great for Goemon because they can still use Echidna or King Bubblie without sacrificing 100% orbs.

also bind resist is indeed 50% so Odin/Ama teams are hugely buffed

the other resists are only 20% rofl (but it applies to you instead of just that monster)

also since awakening dudes are annoying to get (aside from dragons) It's generally pretty much only worth it to awaken for +Orbs and Skill Boosts and on non farmable REM dudes that you dont have copies of

for special dungeon boss dragons (like Samurai Dragons, Sky Dragons etc.) though it's gonna be super easy, just farm them on x2 drop rate days on master. So basically they're finally buffed and useful yay

oh man ADK teams get a huge buff from all this. 100% green orbs + draggie boost oh man

Dragonsssss

okay so the fact that Odin/Metas have so many skillsi s actually a bad thing because if you want Skill Boost for Metatron you need to spend 5 egg dragons welp
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 12:26:21 AM by Attack on Suikamiku »

« Reply #498 on: September 19, 2013, 12:55:54 AM »
The first few stages are the dicey ones.  I actually liked having the dragon because I could use the breath attack to wipe out the early stage trashmons because lolnomultiplier on the safety team.  I guess that's the tradeoff - with Kirin you'd get the gravity so the bosses will go down significantly faster but the devils/demons have high defense for the healers to deal with so the dragon nuke helped me a lot.

Yeah but if I'm gonna die it'd proooooooobably gonna be before my rippers would be charged anyway. :V

I don't have high hopes for my attempt but hopefully it'll go okay anyway. *fingers crosses*

« Reply #499 on: September 19, 2013, 02:24:40 AM »
Yeah Hera ain't happening.

I think I've got the right idea but I just need more raw stats and shit.

« Reply #500 on: September 19, 2013, 03:16:41 AM »

so apparently THIS is what poison does

how horrifying

also in terms of Mystic Knights getting ult evos: please gungho make Kamui Blue/Light please please please pleaseeee

O4rfish

• something seems fishy
  • paranoia 4 lyfe
    • Ask an Oarfish!
« Reply #501 on: September 19, 2013, 03:49:00 AM »
I'm unsure as to how good enhanced orbs will be with Goemon. If they get enhanced on drop but not on change, he'll miss out.
[9:49:09] <Purvis> Generally not, but your mother may be an exception.

« Reply #502 on: September 19, 2013, 03:58:44 AM »
hmm good point

i'm assuming it applies to both drop and change but if it's just drop then euugghhh

actually it would make the ability pretty terrible in general because mono teams wouldn't really care for it then either...

also you need at least 9 egg dragons to get +orbs for Goemon: 3 for Goemon, 2 for each orb changing sub (RGGs and Homura) and then still you'd need an additional 2 for either King Bubblie or Fire Dragon if your ally Goemon has no awakening.

« Reply #504 on: September 19, 2013, 04:09:27 AM »
jesus shit DAT GODFEST

except it's not a godfest it's a carnival like we have all the time anyway and you're still only supposed to roll on godfests.

(I might pull once anyway though. >_>)

« Reply #505 on: September 19, 2013, 04:12:35 AM »
...but it says GodFes right on it ???

also this was last weekend whoops

« Reply #506 on: September 19, 2013, 04:19:17 AM »
...but it says GodFes right on it ???

also this was last weekend whoops

Oh I thought you meant the vote result thing

since that hasn't happened yet

Sorry :V

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #507 on: September 19, 2013, 10:32:09 PM »
I like how the vote result thing has like... pierdrawn and shit on it.  zzz

Decided to actually get around to getting Verche to his max evolution just in case his ult evo is worth using.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #508 on: September 19, 2013, 10:50:48 PM »
I like how the vote result thing has like... pierdrawn and shit on it.  zzz

Decided to actually get around to getting Verche to his max evolution just in case his ult evo is worth using.

I don't know why they didn't make it drawn joker. I would have rather had valkyrie than Berserk.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
« Reply #509 on: September 20, 2013, 01:35:00 AM »
yeah pierdrawn and beserker are just lawl.
Oh and I hate this game... I just fed 4 red upgraded (took 12 masks to upgrade and lots of leveling) space invader dudes (octopusV2? I forget) to my ares... TRIUMPH... 1.5x exp... no skill up.. ASDFJLKASLDFKJASDF.

I'm also doomed to never get a good green. I did masterful green samurai dragon like 6 times now and no drop. whyy. I'd wait for 2x drop fest but the dungeon DOES kill me via ninja sometimes. Most of those times it's my fault that I forget they are a bigger threat than the bosses and make my group too ninja-slack though. I like rocking my green ripper for lead for bosses, and horus for trash (not that he's slack for bossing himself), I just so happen to have a level 99 +40 horus on my friends list >=).

Question. if you max out a character to level 99, does that mean they are stuck and can never ultimate evolve/awakening if they ever get released? Or is there some special rule where level 99s CAN be fed still for those purposes?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 01:38:50 AM by Ghaleon »