Author Topic: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)  (Read 220088 times)

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
Re: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)
« Reply #360 on: September 27, 2012, 11:27:08 AM »
Yeah, I read it and I really liked it! :D

If the prismrivers become a hard rock band, this would happen:

Reimu: HEY THERE MARISA!
Marisa: WHAAAT?
Reimu: HEEEEY THEEEERE, MARISAAAAAAA!
Marisa: I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
Reimu: WHAAAAAT?
Marisa: UUUH?

What if Yukari showed Gensokyo Gangnam Style and tried to make them do it with her?

I don't have idea how to answer this one, but I do want to see the elevator part coreography with Yukari  :V
My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #361 on: September 27, 2012, 03:34:36 PM »
I don't have idea how to answer this one, but I do want to see the elevator part coreography with Yukari  :V

Oh god, it would be amazing.

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
  • Pi-hyarara~ Pi-hyarara~
« Reply #362 on: September 27, 2012, 08:35:47 PM »
What if Yukari showed Gensokyo Gangnam Style and tried to make them do it with her?

Hope this answers your question. (I know it was already answered, but I just found this minutes ago)

What if Reimu somehow turned into a youkai? How would her closer acquaintances react?
~We?re the only ones who can decide whether something was fortunate or unfortunate. It all depends on whether we find a new vision born within a different perspective~

ShiroiMahotsukai

• White Mage with a Twist
« Reply #363 on: September 27, 2012, 09:14:22 PM »
I actually doubt they really, Marisa might have more of a reason to go through with her own rituals to become a magician if that happened though. It wouldn't change her job because being the Hakurei Shrine Maden outranks being a Youkai when it comes to priorities because it's more important for Gensokyo. People who didn't know her might react moe, humans already don't really like her because of her constant association with Youkai, if she became one it would only reinforce that image. Other Youkai might consider her more of a rival than an enemy if she were one of them so there may be more incidents but that's all I can think of.

What if Reimu was a good Shrine Maidn.
"The eyes are the windows that let us gaze upon the soul"

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #364 on: September 27, 2012, 09:23:24 PM »
What if Reimu was a good Shrine Maidn.

Then Aya, Marisa, Suika, Yukari, Tenshi and Remilia would be really sad.

And Kasen would be like ''FUCK YEAH, 'BOUT TIME!'' ''How wonderful!''

What if Yuugi's sake drop?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #365 on: September 27, 2012, 09:49:13 PM »
She would dive down to catch it again.

What if Touhou 6 feautured a banana as the 6th stage boss and the extra stage boss was a monkey?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #366 on: September 27, 2012, 10:02:50 PM »
She would dive down to catch it again.

What if Touhou 6 feautured a banana as the 6th stage boss and the extra stage boss was a monkey?

''Yellow Gensokyo''

''Ripples of 495 bananas''

That is all.

What if Sakuya bought a dog?

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #367 on: September 28, 2012, 01:48:35 AM »
''Yellow Gensokyo''

''Ripples of 495 bananas''

That is all.

What if Sakuya bought a dog?

Sakuya's dog could be a 5th subboss more annoying  than Orin's cat form. Also it could stop the time to hump your leg without you notice it.

What if Remilia and Flandre were worewolves instead of vampires?

My youtube channel with my creations: https://www.youtube.com/user/KazeSenshi2929
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #368 on: September 28, 2012, 02:16:36 AM »
Sakuya's dog could be a 5th subboss more annoying  than Orin's cat form. Also it could stop the time to hump your leg without you notice it.

This is pure gold.

What if Remilia and Flandre were worewolves instead of vampires?

Suddenly, you cannot unimagine  manly, hairy Remi/Flan. But really, they'd be epic. And Remi's tea wouldn't be made of blood~ They'd have flesh-cake though!

What if Meiling turned into a freakin' dragon?

Kaze_Senshi

• Ehhhhh...
  • Pale Apple
    • My youtube channel
« Reply #369 on: September 28, 2012, 03:00:06 PM »
This is pure gold.

Suddenly, you cannot unimagine  manly, hairy Remi/Flan. But really, they'd be epic. And Remi's tea wouldn't be made of blood~ They'd have flesh-cake though!
For me werewolf Remi/Flan could become pretty cute with ears and tails like Kyouko.  :3

What if Meiling turned into a freakin' dragon?

Then EoSD could have an amazing Phantasm Stage with Meiling as a boss showing her true dragon force. Anyway I don't think that she outfit and personality would change too much, she could have some new horns and wings, but no dragon tail because it isn't moe.

What if Okuu's character was based in wind power instead of nuclear power?
( ゆっくりしていってね)>

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #370 on: September 28, 2012, 03:12:47 PM »
For me werewolf Remi/Flan could become pretty cute with ears and tails like Kyouko.  :3

*imagines it* CAUTION. CAUTION. MELTDOWN IMMINENT. *melts*

What if Okuu's character was based in wind power instead of nuclear power?

There would be no incident, since I doubt wind energy can destroy anything at all, she and Aya would become best friends, Reimu would have no hot springs, and... She'd be ridiculously weak. Like, a stage 1 boss or something >_>

edit: Argh, forgot the question. What if Suwako won the great Suwa war?

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #371 on: September 28, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »
She'd swap boss positions with Kanako, obviously.

What if Kogasa's owner finally found her?

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
« Reply #372 on: September 28, 2012, 08:08:16 PM »
What if Kogasa's owner finally found her?

AH! I read an amazing doujin where her owner was Byakuren! But that's beside the point. Kogasa would probably pester him or her on a daily basis trying to scare them. Until one day, she goes too far... Details withheld on account of Kogasa's feelings. She'd rather forgive and forget.

What if Yamame, Kisume, Parsee, and the other underground dwellers got out more often?
~We?re the only ones who can decide whether something was fortunate or unfortunate. It all depends on whether we find a new vision born within a different perspective~

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
  • Got squid, will travel.
    • Ethan Silver's Junkpile - Hacks and translation patches
« Reply #373 on: September 28, 2012, 09:49:42 PM »
What if Yamame, Kisume, Parsee, and the other underground dwellers got out more often?
Yukari'd be pissed to see the underground youkai going against their deal. :o

Assuming she's not a part of the group, Yuugi would probably do the responsible/honorable thing, being an oni, and would try to herd everyone back underground. For a little bit at least. Eventually she'd run into Suika and realize her powers of gathering could be used to replace the lake on the youkai mountain with a lake of sake.

The underground youkai would probably be forgotten in the heat of things...

What if Mystia ran a grilled chicken stand instead?

Latest works
The Strongest

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #374 on: September 28, 2012, 11:12:50 PM »
AH! I read an amazing doujin where her owner was Byakuren!

Holy Gensokyo, do you remember where you found it or what was the name? I NEED to read that!

What if Mystia ran a grilled chicken stand instead?

Well, since it would be a form of cannibalism, we'd have to assume she's gone mad, her insanity caused by the day she was lost in the forest, hungry, and had nothing to eat but sparrows, forcing her to eat her own kind.

She would keep her usual smile and attitude though, selling it as if it was perfectly normal, ignoring people when they'd mention how she's somewhat of a chicken. Soon, she'd get in fights with Mokou, who actually sells the same thing, and would lose, since Mokou is, y'know, an immortal phoenix >_> After her feud with Mokou, she would slowly build up resentment, her hidden insanity causing her childish anger to grow into a full blown out desire to torture and murder Mokou.

She would team up with Kaguya, hoping to bring Mokou pain and suffering. After a few tricks involving Kaguya's plans, she'd accidentally mention her true goal to Kaguya, going much farther than simply ''pissing Mokou off.'' Kaguya would be surprised and try to make Mystia snap out her mad trance, getting in a fight with her as Mystia's remnants of sanity would snap, turning her into a mindless killing machine, which would force Kaguya to kill her.

Thus, Mystia would be no more.

What if Yuuka was challenged by Yuugi for a gool ol' brawl?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #375 on: September 28, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
text
that actually sounds emotional

As for the Q, Yuuka would probably win...

What if Moriya was an amazing delicacy of Sashimi Fugu and Kourin and Erlich were in love and Yukari activated her smug face and began the big crunch?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #376 on: September 28, 2012, 11:27:25 PM »
that actually sounds emotional

I felt like writing a random scenario. It could make a good story, but I can't write even if my life depended on it so xD

As for the Q, Yuuka would probably win...

What if Moriya was an amazing delicacy of Sashimi Fugu and Kourin and Erlich were in love and Yukari activated her smug face and began the big crunch?

But Yuuka's flowers drop!

Then:

1) Sakuya would become playable once more. (Sanae is included as Moriya, right? If not, now she is.)

2) Kourin and Erlich would win the soccer match.

3) Marisa would get a taste of her own medicine.

What if Yukari was also someone's Shikigami? Who's?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #377 on: September 28, 2012, 11:32:52 PM »
Probably the Wata sisters?

What if Satori read your mind?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #378 on: September 28, 2012, 11:36:16 PM »
Probably the Wata sisters?

What if Satori read your mind?

She'd see all the admiration I have for her and her mind-reading abilities. And how badly I want to pet Okuu ;~;

What if Koishi raped your subconscious?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #379 on: September 28, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
She'd see all the admiration I have for her and her mind-reading abilities. And how badly I want to pet Okuu ;~;

What if Koishi raped your subconscious?
I would never want Satori-sama to read my mind, I have un-controllable thoughts that must never be read >:D

If Koishi-chan did that then she would change my desires, sexuality etc.

What if Kaguya, Mokou and SCP-173 met?

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #380 on: September 29, 2012, 12:12:08 AM »
I would never want Satori-sama to read my mind, I have un-controllable thoughts that must never be read >:D
We all think about goats and unspeakable acts every once in a while, I'm sure she's used to that sorta stuff by now. ;)

What if Kaguya, Mokou and SCP-173 met?
Given that neither of them can die in the first place, it wouldn't matter wether they stare it down or not. I'm guessing they'd eventually get bored and start experimenting with it or something. Like what if both of them don't stare at it, does it get confused or something as to whom to kill? Ultimately a containment breach would occur and in the ensuing chaos they'd find SCP-239, realize it's Yukari, and use her to head back to Gensokyo to have tea and danmaku calmly resume killing each other.
Wait, being fiction, wouldn't the SCP foundation be in Gensokyo in the first place, or something? I'm confused...

What if Kaguya and Mokou had a staring contest?

Latest works
The Strongest

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #381 on: September 29, 2012, 12:27:53 AM »
What if Kaguya and Mokou had a staring contest?

We all know ''staring contest'' is actually ''eye-gouging contest'' for those two :derp: So temporary blindness, and lots of blood~ <3

What if Yukari and Tewi teamed up to troll all of Gensokyo?

Kami-sama!

• All hail the great Kami-sama!
« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2012, 01:04:44 AM »
Thus begins the story of Touhou 14: Epic Trolling
The new incident would be that everyone in Gensokyo are getting trolled and that the heroines go out to solve the problem. There will be not one but TWO final bosses. Yes, you will have to fight Tewi and Yukari at the same time >:D

What if the reason that Shinki wasn't in UFO was because Byakuren overthrew her and told the Makai residents that they should all become Buddhist because Shinki is no longer a goddess?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2012, 02:59:36 AM »
What if the reason that Shinki wasn't in UFO was because Byakuren overthrew her and told the Makai residents that they should all become Buddhist because Shinki is no longer a goddess?

Then... Uh... You kind of answered your own question, in a way :V

To expand a bit more, she'd lead an army of Makai demons into Gensokyo and force everyone into submission so they can become Buddhists and do stuff like;

- Bake brownies on Monday
- Give hugs on Tuesday
- Rescue kitties on Wednesday
- Comfort babies on Thursday
- Give candy to young children on Friday
- Knit some pretty scarves for the elderly on Saturday
- Murder and eat people on Sunday (Hey, they're still demons/youkai/whatever they are)

What if Alice was actually Shanghai, and ''Alice'' was just her doll?

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2012, 03:07:42 AM »
Holy Gensokyo, do you remember where you found it or what was the name? I NEED to read that!
It was called Rain Rain Raining Down, By Aozora-Market. It's pretty short, but it's also pretty great~

I would be very very very upset and hate Byakuren with a rage burning with the intensity of 1000 suns. I don't think Byakuren wouldn't flaunt her power. You'd think if that were the case, she'd be nice and do her JOB of helping out Makai. What, with being the new Goddess and all. Shinki would probably be the depressed faces, but still have that charm about her. Her "creations"/friends would still respect her and Shinki would do what she could to still help out. I don't see her being mad at Byakuren, heck, they might even get along.

I see Ikari beat me to it. DARN YOU! I shall answer both.

What if Alice was actually Shanghai, and ''Alice'' was just her doll?
My mind would be blown, Marisa would be scarred for life, Patchouli would be very happy, and they'd all live happily ever after. Except the all Shanghai "Alice" controlled. They'd feel lied to and wage war against the GREAT SHANGHAI. Shinki would be like, "dafuq?", unless she meant for this to happen. Then all would be according to plan. Plus Alice would be 10x cuter. I LOVE THE SHANGHAI. I'm anti-Shanghai bombing. Every time you see that spell card in 12.3, a kitten dies ;-;

What if Suwako really DID keep frogs under her hat?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2012, 03:17:48 AM »
It was called Rain Rain Raining Down, By Aozora-Market. It's pretty short, but it's also pretty great~

Thank you!
I LOVE THE SHANGHAI. I'm anti-Shanghai bombing. Every time you see that spell card in 12.3, a kitten dies ;-;

I do my very best not to use it ;__; Even Marisa in her Grimoire complains about Alice blowing her puppets up, despite putting so much work in making them look cute.

You mean she usually doesn't? :V But then, that would mean she'd could make it rain frogs and all- Wait.

Didn't Sanae do this in Hisoutensoku? And Suwako was in Mountain of Faith, so logically, she could do it first...

...*takes a deep breath*

SANAE, FIRST YOU COPIED KEINE, THEN ALICE, NOW SUWAKO? YOU'RE GETTING EVEN WORSE THAN MARISA! OH LEMME GUESS, YOU'LL REPLACE HER TOO UH? TAKING AWAY A TIME STOPPING MAID WASN'T BAD ENOUGH, NOW YOU'RE GONNA STEAL THE PLACE OF EVERYONE'S FAVORITE CRAZY MAGICIAN?! SCREW YOU!

*ahem* What if everyone switched their hats/headgear for a day?

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2012, 03:19:24 AM »
Bah, was beaten to it after typing up my reply. Who cares, I'm posting it anyway. :D

Her hair must be messy. Real messy. :x

But more importantly, how are they kept alive? For one, they need humidity or they'll dry out and die. For another, they also need food. Plus, they'd probably get bored hiding in a dark, confined place and getting tossed about during danmaku battles without knowing why. And it's unlikely that Suwako would knowingly torture frogs. So this leaves only one possibility:

The hat is a gateway to a secret frog level.

It also means that technically, it contains an infinite amount of frogs. It also explains how her dash and her "Can Always Hibernate" spellcard in Hisoutensoku works: she's not actually going underground - the ground's solid and so is she, and Suwako's powers don't including breaking the laws of physics; that would be silly - but rather hiding in her hat/gateway to frog dimension. But it nevertheless begs the question: why doesn't she use her hat as danmaku? A successful hit would gate someone into this frog dimension, where Suwako could keep them trapped for all eternity. Sure beats simply making them lose a life (and that's only if they don't deathbomb first!).

It would also make the events of SA meaningless. Why bother with nuclear energy when her infinite-frog-hat clearly has negative entropy? OHAI perpetual motion device powered by an infinite frog-source! Not even nuclear physics can match up to that!

Latest works
The Strongest

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #387 on: September 29, 2012, 03:21:00 AM »
I'm sorry for stealing everyone's answers :qq:

Hatateru

• Hatatatatatatatatatatatatata
« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2012, 06:00:36 PM »
What if Shigureru's Dark Futo was canon? :3
And then a sacked Sakuya told everyone that Flandre was one of her ex-bosses

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2012, 06:02:58 PM »
What if Shigureru's Dark Futo was canon? :3c
Let' just say the whole stage 5 fight would be a whole different thing...

What if Yukari half-gapped you?