Author Topic: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)  (Read 220050 times)

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
Re: What If... (Ver 2.0 + MORE EXPLOSIONS)
« Reply #270 on: September 07, 2012, 10:21:18 PM »
Yukari: ''And that's what Yu-Gi-Oh is!  :3''

Ran: ''...So wait,  you're telling me you bent realities and created a mini-dimension governed my kids and magic cards that summon monsters and traps just so you could watch that and pretend it's a show?''

Yukari: ''That's right, Ran!''

Ran: ''...''

What if Remilia suddenly gained the appearance of a grown woman?

Hakurou Tengu

• End of Daylight
  • Pi-hyarara~ Pi-hyarara~
« Reply #271 on: September 08, 2012, 12:34:48 AM »
Yuyuko's story is so awesomely ridiculous that it actually wouldn't surprise me in the least if she knew all along who was under the cherry tree.

Actually, if you're interested, there's a FANTASTIC doujin (manga) about that by a circle called Personal Color. The name of the series is called "Two by this Side, Three by the Other Side". There are 4 parts, about 100 pages each, and it is the best thing I have read in a long time. All of you should really check it out... just saying... because it's geeewwwwwddd... http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Personal_Color#Two_by_this_Side.2C_Three_by_the_Other_Side_Pt.1_.282008-05-25.29 (I am not skilled in the ways of making a single word a link... could someone let me know...?)
----
Umm... I suppose I should answer the thing then. If Remilia looked like a grown women I'd probably never enter the Scarlet Devil Mansion again. I'd be too intimidated. I would have to also question her and her "sister's" relationship, seeing as Flandre looks the same. Sakuya would never be the same again... On a more serious note, I think Remilia would still be who she is, but those around her (or that know her) might act a bit differently towards her. Not necessarily in a bad way.

What if Shinki came back into the series? What role do you think she would play, and why would she have come back? You know you want her back, don't deny it!
~We?re the only ones who can decide whether something was fortunate or unfortunate. It all depends on whether we find a new vision born within a different perspective~

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #272 on: September 08, 2012, 12:57:29 AM »
Reckon it'd be something connected to Byakuren. Like, maybe there'd be demons from Makai causing trouble on her boat, girls go to investigate, find the source leads to some previously-unknown path into Makai, and Shinki appears triumphantly to declare that one does not simply LEAVE Makai.

What if Rinnosuke turned part of his shop into an internet caf?? What would the browsing habits of different Touhous be?

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #273 on: September 08, 2012, 01:04:07 AM »
Most of them would be like ''dafuq'' and never go, a few would be slightly interested (Marisa for example), and Rinnosuke would become rich because Kaguya would live there. (Kidding, kidding).

But really, as much as it sounds awesome for all the interpretations, the real Gensokyo means science is heresy, thus computers are evil, thus it'll go out of business. Sad, but true :c

What if every genders were swapped? Like, all the girls become boys, all the boys become girls. This includes Unzan, Genji, everyone!

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
  • Got squid, will travel.
    • Ethan Silver's Junkpile - Hacks and translation patches
« Reply #274 on: September 08, 2012, 02:07:29 AM »
This includes Unzan
When you say gender-swapped Unzan, I hear "girl bulging with rippling muscles and chest-hair". And that makes Ethan Jr. very sad. :(

Remilia could brag about being THE real Vlad Tepes rather than just his descendant; wouldn't be any more true but I'm sure it'd inflate her ego even further. I wonder how much more it'd take for it to just pop? :)

More importantly, we'd have...

(couldn't really find the Man-Ran picture I'm using as an avatar in a larger format, but that one too.)

Rinnosuke will become Womannosuke monthly. And it won't be pretty...

Momiji will have to change her name to Dadiji. ...Or not. Wait, a male Momiji? Nooooo.... :(

Miko'd be the proper gender, at least, consider "she"'s actually supposed to be a "he" (either that or Prince Shotaku was one heck of a convincing cross-dresser!). Frankly she makes me wonder if the Hakurei Barrier doesn't lock someone's gender to "female"; not sure how the small handful of males would fit into this though... Anyhow, I digress.

I fear for what Utsuho's "third leg" might turn into...

I'm pretty sure the "Futatsuiwa" bit about Mamizou would've taken an entirely more terrifying form. I shudder to imagine this being used as a spellcard...

Also, Reimu's armpits? Yeah, that little joke will acquire an entirely different meaning... X_x

What if Reimu became a youkai? (Can't help but feel this was asked in some way before... My appologies if it was.)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:24:47 AM by EthanSilver »

Latest works
The Strongest

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #275 on: September 08, 2012, 02:38:22 AM »
...So I'm the only one who pretends Momiji is really a guy?

And about Reimu...

Well... I guess nothing would change.
Reimu would still have her HAX Hakurei powers.
Her shrine wouldn't repel her, as it is corrupted and doesn't hurt Youkais. (As stated in Wild and Horned Hermit)
She wouldn't get any donations, but wouldn't need food anymore, so I guess she'd be ok?
All of her friends would just shrug it off...
Aaand finally, Sanae would go like ''OH MY KANAKO, REIMU, HOW HORRIBLE OF YOU, BLABLABLA'' and Reimu would seal her away into Oblivion.

THE END.

What if Aya had compromising pictures of Yuuka? (Like her cuddling tightly with a teddy bear while sleeping, for example)

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
« Reply #276 on: September 08, 2012, 07:09:51 AM »
Yuuka thanks her for letting others know that she isn't as terrifying as people think she is.

What if Rinnosuke is actually the most powerful person in Gensokyo, so powerful that only the dragon god is a match for him, and he can easily wipe out a team of Eiki, Reimu, Yukari, Yuyuko, Flandre, Yuuka, and Suika in less than five seconds, using only 0.1 percent of his strength?

Error

• No escape.
  • ˙ǝdɐɔsǝ oN
« Reply #277 on: September 08, 2012, 08:36:35 AM »
Yuuka would crush Aya and any Tengu that get in her way to get those pictures back. She has a reputation to uphold, after all!

...Oh, answered already...well, answered again.

It would explain why his store is never robbed.
I don't see how his ability would make him that obscenely overpowered, but it's Gensokyo, after all.

What if, in TH14, the Moriyans were removed from Gensokyo after an assassination attempt on Reimu?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #278 on: September 08, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »
Well, I'd miss Suwako and Kanako  :(

What if- Oh wait I forgot about Sanae! Sorry, I was too busy playing Touhou 14 with Sakuya!

What if Sakuya was STILL a vampire killer and actually lived with Remilia only to kill her, but all of the SDM realized that before she could finally achieve her goal?

Imosa

• Any sufficiently advanced technology
  • is indistinguishable from magic
« Reply #279 on: September 08, 2012, 06:41:25 PM »
What if the Spellcard rules described a card game?
Isn't it already a card game? I mean the only reason Touhous dont sit around a felt table with cowboy hats and sunglasses is because that's not a very good position to dodge spell cards from.

What if Rin Satsuki finally showed off... and was pissed?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #280 on: September 08, 2012, 06:47:37 PM »
Everyone would just ''meh''. I mean, unless she's a crazy homicidal psychopathic schizophrenic insane emotionally unstable monster, Reimu only gives fucks and drinks tea, and she's all out of fucks.

And then Yuyuko would kill her because she needs a nurse.

What if Layla Prismriver was actually Kogasa?

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #281 on: September 08, 2012, 11:30:04 PM »
What if Layla Prismriver was actually Kogasa?
The fourth Prismriver sisters? As in those musicians? lol, silly Ikari, an umbrella's not a musical instrument - that wouldn't work out. :)

...Wait...

...Oh dear lord, that's not an umbrella she's carrying around, it's an otomatone being held upside down disguised as an umbrella! COVER YOUR EARS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE!!!

What if everyone in Gensokyo suddenly became middle-aged?

Latest works
The Strongest

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #282 on: September 08, 2012, 11:34:42 PM »
Reimu, Marisa, and a small handful of others would look like prunes. Everyone else would look unchanged because they're already centuries old anyway. :P

What if Byakuren and Kaguya schemed to stow all of Gensokyo's hats somewhere they couldn't be found in order to put themselves on equal headgear terms with the rest of Gensokyo?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #283 on: September 08, 2012, 11:47:29 PM »
Suddenly, the entire population become Yukkuris and kill each other to wears their heads as headgear, unable to cope with the lack of hats.

Then, the mighty drunken god, ZUN, comes from heaven and brings his holiness to all of gensokyo, sharing his divine warmth and glory to all youkai and humans, bringing salvation to their lost souls...

By giving them more hats.

What if Letty decided to hold a crusade against the Myouren temple because they stole her curvy lasers?

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #284 on: September 09, 2012, 12:41:11 AM »
Everyone else would look unchanged because they're already centuries old anyway. :P
Hrm. Good point. Kinda overlooked that. lol

Latest works
The Strongest

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #285 on: September 13, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
Winter all year-round at Myouren Temple!  It's not that fun if you think about it...

What if Reimu is confirmed for PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale, but she appears as she did in Graffiti Kingdom and is even called by the name used there, Flying Maiden?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #286 on: September 13, 2012, 04:13:51 PM »
Then we wonder why Reimu is in it but not characters like Spyro or Crash, who had very successful series (at least on PS1.....).

What if Touhou 14 had a dragon boss?

EthanSilver

• Lunatic Programmer
« Reply #287 on: September 13, 2012, 04:23:06 PM »
What if Touhou 14 had a dragon boss?
Ofux, someone called Meiling "China" again. :o Well, 'bout time she makes a reappearance, at any rate...

What if Touhou 14 took place in the outside world?

Latest works
The Strongest

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #288 on: September 13, 2012, 04:27:37 PM »
Human's would be the fairies and tales would spread all over the world. Mima might make a comeback.

What if Shiki-sama reveals that Komachi was her sister?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #289 on: September 13, 2012, 08:02:00 PM »
That would explain the conspiracy as to why Shikieiki keeps Komachi as her Shinigami, even if she... loses determination quickly.

What if you spotted your favorite Touhou girl grocery shopping? :V

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #290 on: September 13, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
I'd be surprised. And also not surprised that of all of them it's Kogasa breaking the 4th wall.

What if Cirno actually beat Reimu in a spellcard duel?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #291 on: September 13, 2012, 11:55:05 PM »
Cirno would be feared across Gensokyo, becoming a Cold Divinity (See what I did there?)

Her legend would be sang all around the world, people would hear her stories far and wide!

She would become... The (9)

What if Medicine's suzuran field was mowed down by (very stupid) humans?

« Reply #292 on: September 14, 2012, 03:27:12 AM »
We'd have some dead stupid humans.

What if, after the above happened, Medicine went to Yuuka's field to find comfort among other flowers until hers (hopefully) grew back?

game2011

• magneiptVE
« Reply #293 on: September 14, 2012, 04:29:32 AM »
Yuuka and her field all get unintentionally poisoned by Medicine.

What if Yuyuko burped loudly and rudely in the public?

AnonymousPondScum

« Reply #294 on: September 14, 2012, 04:39:39 AM »
Yuugi would probably interpret it as a challenge.

What if Kasen met Thing from The Addams Family?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #295 on: September 14, 2012, 05:58:52 AM »

That made me laugh so much harder than it should have.

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!
« Reply #296 on: September 16, 2012, 07:01:15 AM »

What if Kasen met Thing from The Addams Family?
She's give it a bandage body.

What if Mokou and Scorpion crossed paths?

« Reply #297 on: September 16, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »
What if the Spellcard rules described a card game?

The bullet patterns in future Toohoo games will be unnamed, like in other shootem'ups. And nothing more will be changed.

What if some Toehoe's actually becoming a muslim? And who?

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #298 on: September 16, 2012, 11:53:08 AM »
A new religion would get introduced into Gensokyo. And it would be Ichirin.

What if Yukari ate Skittles?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #299 on: September 16, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »
Didn't we just go back a few questions to skip to a new question? As much as I feel sorry for Aya Reiko, I don't know Scorpion :(
What if Yukari ate Skittles?

She's go back and forth between Gensokyo and the human world often, constantly increasing the strength of her addiction to skittles.

What if everyone in Gensokyo was asexual?