Author Topic: Suika Fortress: Cross Forum Edition! R.I.P CrossedHorns: (BAD END)  (Read 39695 times)

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
  • Apathy is a powerful mehtivator.
Re: Suika Fortress: Cross Forum Edition! CrossedHorns: Spring 111
« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2012, 07:12:39 PM »
Meanwhile, on the other forum, we're discussing membership in the cult of Papa Nurgle (Seiga would possibly approve. Medicine definitely would. Yamame's only a honorary member so she doesn't count) and the usefulness of silver in the context of bashing in some undead skulls.

highzealot

• The Highly Zealous Let's Playing Wolf Lord
  • Suika and Russ: Ultimate Drinking Buddies
« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2012, 07:16:45 PM »
(OOC: I believe I have everyone back. Also, we have no fuel.)

8th Felsite 111

Yes. YES! More blood for the blood god! More decay for papa Nurgle! MORE CHAOS!

11th Felsite 111

More ghosts are appearing. As chaotic as they are, they are getting in the way of plans and must be sent back into the warp.

24th Felsite 111

I must become stronger. I must train. I must become the first super soldier of the Chaos here. I must use a danger room. It is mine. None else may use it. I will become the Champion of Chaos Undivided here and slay all that will not bow before us.

25th Felsite 111

It seems Gappy has died of thirst. Not sure how with over 300 drinks but no matter. The chaos gods will bring the soul back and he will return.

26th Felsite 111

People seem all to keen on dying. The unbelievers. They will not return today. Not until they strengthen their faith in the great Chaos Gods. They will free us from our slavery to the Gap Youkai.

1st Hematite 111

Papa Nurgle loves to give us his gifts. However, those gifts are proving to be quite the danger. We're slowly taking more and more losses. Such is Chaos. It is now summer.

8th Hematit 111

Now the one that calls itself a blood god will die by this year's end. A simple trap. A cave in that shall kill the vampire.

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2012, 07:18:39 PM »
(OOC: I believe I have everyone back. Also, we have no fuel.)
Oh right, I didn't mention that here did I.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2012, 08:02:54 PM »

24th Felsite 111

I must become stronger. I must train. I must become the first super soldier of the Chaos here. I must use a danger room. It is mine. None else may use it. I will become the Champion of Chaos Undivided here and slay all that will not bow before us.

Welp, looks like someone's decided to ignore one of Yukari's core requests....

Time for a special event!

As Suika was playing through the game, Yukari quickly gaps in to peak at Suika and her work.... she notices to danger room that was constructed.

"Suika, has your kind truely lost it's way that you have to resort to using more devices?"

Suika looks up and noticed that Yukari was watching her from directly above.

"Oh, Yukari! You see, everything out here is really tough.... so I have to do something!"

"Really now, your kinda were so more into training in more brutal fashions, it's a shame your using a training device to do you."

"I can't help it....."

Yukari sighs, realizing that there's nothing she can do about Suika's choice

Seiga looks up and smile at Yukari as she clamly says unto her, "Come now, let the oni handle the game as she sees fit."

With that, Yukari returned back into the gap as it closed....

"Did I really make the right choice?" Suika questioned herself as she watched the one Suika privately train in the chamber.

"If you ask me..." Seiga said calmly, "this may for you benifit to ensure your survival..."

Yukari's Request: Fight like a proper Suika!: Handle all battle and training without using rapid training devices like danger rooms to train your Suikas. FAILED

This event has been recorded and thus cannot be reverted now that a training device was confirmed used.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

highzealot

« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2012, 08:05:57 PM »
Screw Yukari's request, I ain't no oni. I'm a dwarf cultist dragged into an oni's body by Yukari. That's my plot and I'm sticking to it.

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2012, 08:08:54 PM »
That, and nobody remembers the requests anyway. I for one didn't even know that one even was a thing.

Totaku

« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »
Screw Yukari's request, I ain't no oni. I'm a dwarf cultist dragged into an oni's body by Yukari. That's my plot and I'm sticking to it.
That's fine with me, I'm not against whatever choice one makes. The challenges are for those that want to attempt to try and follow the requests like a form of guideline, (Was hoping to encourage teamwork) course I have no real control over the outcome. So I'm not worried, the only thing the challenges affect are the "ending" of the core story. Not how we all play the game itself.

That, and nobody remembers the requests anyway. I for one didn't even know that one even was a thing.

Second post in the thread should of list out almost all the request (I need to update Remilia's, Sakuya's, and Seiga's though) Plus I need to update and reorganize them a little bit. But yeah, keeping track of the request isn't necessary, I just try to encourage it. :P
Now I Twitter

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2012, 08:31:38 PM »
Danger Rooms are pretty lame, man. You need to focus more on having FUN
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2012, 08:45:49 PM »
Second post in the thread should of list out almost all the request (I need to update Remilia's, Sakuya's, and Seiga's though) Plus I need to update and reorganize them a little bit. But yeah, keeping track of the request isn't necessary, I just try to encourage it. :P
Wait really?

highzealot

« Reply #159 on: August 23, 2012, 09:15:38 PM »
What I really want is for Chaos Undivided to have an effect on the plot.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #160 on: August 23, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »
But wouldn't it be more chaotic to have a bunch of self-training (and therefore less trained) dwarves then one danger-roomed one?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #161 on: August 23, 2012, 10:40:32 PM »
Danger rooms are for sissies :(

highzealot

« Reply #162 on: August 23, 2012, 11:25:45 PM »
Mmmh...no, I think not. Now a danger room with 10 training spears used on an army 24/7. Now THAT is for sissies.

highzealot

« Reply #163 on: August 24, 2012, 05:07:50 AM »
(OOC: LATE NIGHT UPDATE)

9th Hematite 111

Chaos is many things. It is not simply the spilling of blood for Khorne. It is also the rot and sickness of Nurgle. The pleasure and ecstasy of Slaanesh. And finally, the schemes and twisting plots of Tzeentch, Changer of the Ways, the Master of Fortune, the Great Conspirator and the Architect of Fate. The scheme we lack is the scheme for magma and the great metal. We shall dig deep.

10th Hematite 111

The pain. The danger rooms have seemed to increase in danger. The pain of the shattering bone. A gift from Slaanesh. And I have learned that there is no gift of Papa Nurgle out there. The soulless beings out there. They do not appear to be necrons but I suspect that the C'tan have already left their mark here. At least the slaves of the false-Emperor have not appeared.

16th Hematite 111

Look at that beast. Merely floating there scaring away my workers. We also do not have much ammo to spill enough blood to kill it.

19th Hematite 111

This damn health care! I would not wish this on my worst enemies! I've been stuck in this ?hospital? for days!

27th Hematite 111

Another cavern has been discovered. It shall be walled off for now. Shame we do not have the power to take everything it will throw at us but I'm sure the plot of building a floor will please Tzeentch either way.

Spoiler:
3rd Malachite 11

Finally, things are going just as planned. The magma has been reached and we have found the great adamantine. Now, we know where the imprisoned daemons are.

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r524/highzealot/SuikaFortress%20Succession%20Game/16.png

(OOC: Hotkey to forges are shift+F1)

26th Malachite 111

Nyotor LizardHammer has been chosen to be the smith of Chaos Undivided. He will no longer do any task other than smith, drink or eat. As a result, his skills in combat will no longer be used.

27th Malachite 111

A young one has felt the call of the dark gods. He has taken a crafts workshop and will hopefully has what he needs to create an artifact of Chaos.

9th Galena 111

I'm not one to usually question the Chaos Gods but what kind of artifact is a plain bone bracelet?

15th Galena 111

Not much to write about. Work is getting done slowly. The world also tries to surprise me. Didn't really work. Maybe if we had the actual person that thing represented, it would be surprising.

18th Galena 111

Humans have arrived and they look to trade. We'll give them trade. That is if they even survive out them. Oh, there's also an ambush out there. Let's see if the humans faith in the false-Emperor will protect them.

26th Galena 111

The humans are holding out well currently. Much blood have been spilt. Hopefully my plan to get them in will work quickly enough.

3rd Limestone 111

Fall has come and the humans faith has failed them. Blood has flowed today and Khorne is pleased. Though my plan almost worked.

20th Limestone 111

My work is coming along nicely. A shrine to Chaos. Maybe that will cause those above notice me. Specifically the one they call Suika.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:15:09 AM by highzealot »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #164 on: August 24, 2012, 06:02:19 AM »
Well I suppose you got your just desserts with that Danger room

At least Magma Forging can't possibly be too dangerous for Nyotor
...probably

Also as a note you might want to revise some of that entry. A few members here don't yet know the wonders of Candy.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:04:11 AM by NekoNekoRex »

highzealot

« Reply #165 on: August 24, 2012, 06:16:40 AM »
Edited the post a bit and here's something you can discuss while you wait for the next update. Did you know that the sacred number of Tzeentch is 9?

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #166 on: August 24, 2012, 07:52:16 AM »
Did you know that the sacred number of Tzeentch is 9?
Wait I thought that was an obvious thing already?

highzealot

« Reply #167 on: August 24, 2012, 04:14:24 PM »
Wait I thought that was an obvious thing already?

Now think, who do we know is a ⑨ in Touhou?

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2012, 05:13:25 PM »
I mean yeah the only people who could be as stupid as fanon makes her out to be are faking it or human.

highzealot

« Reply #169 on: August 24, 2012, 05:14:50 PM »
I mean yeah the only people who could be as stupid as fanon makes her out to be are faking it or human.

Ah fanon. You and your complete disregard for cannon.

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2012, 05:18:59 PM »
Wait, is this one of these things that I think are incredibly obvious but most other people haven't figured out yet?

Also, cannons are awesome. Kaboom!

highzealot

« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2012, 07:06:09 PM »
Good news! I got a bunch of us and myself killed. Khorne is pleased at the spilling of blood and um...this is all part of my plan so Tzeentch is also pleased. Down to 36 of us left and SO MANY CHILDREN!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #172 on: August 24, 2012, 07:14:09 PM »
Ah fanon. You and your complete disregard for cannon.
Except that Cirno's stupidity is completely canon? Didn't the whole ⑨ thing kind of enforce that to begin with?

Totaku

« Reply #173 on: August 24, 2012, 07:20:53 PM »
Except that Cirno's stupidity is completely canon? Didn't the whole ⑨ thing kind of enforce that to begin with?
Actually Cirno's "Stupidity" is a fanon thing. The canon traits about Cirno is that she's childish, determined, and naive.

The whole ⑨ thing, mainly was a joke ZUN put in the PoFV manual that pointed to Cirno as the 9th object on the screen and labled her an "idiot" though in truth she's more of what I mentioned above.

People ran with it and pretty much made it a continuous running gag in doujin works.

I strangely thought everyone knew this.

Rereading the Wiki points tha ZUN marked her as a child, and an idiot. Yet the dailouge I've seen really makes it debatable. I guess it's one of those things ZUN makes vauge. Still later work made Cirno seem more gullible and childish more than anything else.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 07:28:18 PM by Totaku »
Now I Twitter

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2012, 08:30:26 PM »
Rereading the Wiki points tha ZUN marked her as a child, and an idiot. Yet the dailouge I've seen really makes it debatable. I guess it's one of those things ZUN makes vauge. Still later work made Cirno seem more gullible and childish more than anything else.
That's kind of what I factored in as well. It seems canon enough if ZUN said it not once, but twice

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2012, 08:46:07 PM »
Also as a note you might want to revise some of that entry. A few members here don't yet know the wonders of Candy.

Yeah, in the event of people who don't know, the shiny stuff is the Candy, which blocks the Circus which holds in the Clowns.

Spoiler-Safe terms generically used for those three !!FUN!! things.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #176 on: August 25, 2012, 02:55:44 AM »
37 left? Thats... not much. Had over 70 when my turnd ended.

May want to tone down the bloodshed enough to let the next guy in line have something to play with.

highzealot

« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2012, 04:59:23 AM »
27th Sandstone 111

After many weeks of work it is done. A small temple to the Chaos Gods.

28th Sandstone 111

Migrants have arrived to join the Chaos Undivided. More hands means more work shall be done quicker.

3rd Timber 111

None of them made it in. One almost made it to the gates but died outside. What a glorious day for Khorne.

17th Timber 111

A caravan has arrived. Good, we could use fresh supplies. Meanwhile the miners will continue to work on mining a certain kind of metal.

19th Timber 111

Ok, who's the guy who decide to forbid the trade depot?

24th Timber 111

Heavy loses were taken. I died again and now I'm stuck inside someone's body. We're down to 36 of us left. The caravan also died. Well, I guess blood for the blood god?

5th Moonstone 111

A possession has taken place. May the dark gods give us a powerful prize!

17th Moonstone 111

Minor flood. Thankfully walls were put up in time though it did hinder the mining efforts.

25th Moonstone 111

A bone door. A much more useful artifact than the last one. It deserves to be a rightful door to chaos but we have no such place currently.

26th Moonstone 111

Well, we've had multiple reports of dead things that we can't see being caught on fire and I have discovered the culprits. Dead Orinrin Hakutaku. The one you see standing is a zombie right after killing on of its own kind.

6th Opal 111

Well, mining claims another live. Poor Raikaria, burned alive. Or maybe she's one of the lucky ones.

Spoiler:

8th Obsidian 111

All spirits have been put to rest. A shame but they were distracting. No events have been happening this last month but my plan shall soon be complete.

11th Obsidian 111

I've had the miners go look for ore. It's irritating to see that this place has a lack of good ore ready to be turned into weapons and armour. Still silver makes great blunt weapons and at least copper can be used for armour.

12th Obsidian 111

The dead walk. The soulless creatures. A shame that they will not die this day but one day, this world and the next shall belong to Chaos Undivided.

18th Obsidian 111

Here is the list of those still alive.

(OOC: Looks like some of you are going to be stuck as children.)

1st Granite 112

A new year begins and a red dawn. Much blood has been shed and the Chaos Gods are pleased. However, the ultimate plan is not yet fulfilled. To those who died, never forget, all power demands sacrifice. Thank you for yours.

A note to Gensokyo

All power demands sacrifice. And pain. You hold no control over those mini-suikas such as I. Gensokyo will burn. There is no hope in delaying the inevitable. Chaos will find you as you move into the far future and no Imperium will save you. Now, lay down your arms unbelievers and bow before Chaos Undivided.

-Herald of Chaos Undivided

(OOC: And I created a potential prequel to ?The Imperium of Man Comes to Gensokyo?)

Save

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2012, 07:35:26 AM »
Yay I'm deaded!

For the Blood God!

For Candy!

And I died in the most Dwarfish Sukian way... a Magma Accident.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Wymar

• ⑨⑨
« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2012, 09:44:58 AM »
Ah ah ah ah, stayin' alive, stayin' alive...