Author Topic: Kamen Rider Fourze - IT'S SPACE TIME!  (Read 26040 times)

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
Re: Kamen Rider Fourze - IT'S SPACE TIME!
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2012, 08:29:18 PM »
I know, that is why I refuse to believe any of the movies are canon, they are just serious fanwank

especially Double really
because it takes every fucking one to collab to fight ONE SHADOW MOON
then he comes in and kicks his fucking ass like he was nothing
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2012, 07:24:59 AM »
I know, that is why I refuse to believe any of the movies are canon, they are just serious fanwank

especially Double really
because it takes every fucking one to collab to fight ONE SHADOW MOON
then he comes in and kicks his fucking ass like he was nothing

Clearly Double is stronger because his symbol isn't on Decade's belt. But whatever. Having CycloneJoker overpower SM is already too much. :V. And then HeatMetal just goes omae wa mou shindeiru on him. :|.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »
and yet it takes Extreme to pull out a stop on Weather, hence Weather is superior to Shadow Moon lol.
Also, Fourze in Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful Za Movie.
At least that was... dumbed down a bit, even if a little, he wasn't as powerful as he would have been I guess, that can be a bit more... canon I guess.

Also: as a whole you realize in Decade, that Kabuto is not canon.
because not once did he bothered to use his absolute advantage.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2012, 06:49:07 PM »
>Faiz Accel same speed as Kabuto Clock Up
>Simple Fourze Rocket Punch nearly takes out something PuToTyra couldn't stop.
>Double kicks Shadow Moon's ass.

Anyways I just rewatched the Kamen Rider Accel movie. Terui is awesome. :D
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2012, 02:19:29 AM »
Also: as a whole you realize in Decade, that Kabuto is not canon.
because not once did he bothered to use his absolute advantage.

Because that Kabuto is not SexyashellKabuto with his GRANDMOTHER ALWAYS SAID and epic hair and stuff about cooking.

>Isn't Faiz Accel supposed to be the same speed as Clock up? Just that it only lasts 10 secs or something. And isn't Blade Mach also around that speed?
>YEAH PUTOTYRA HISSATSU.

[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2012, 08:13:05 AM »
Clock up was supposed to induce light speed movement+thought+other
Faiz Accel is supposed to be speed of sound movement+thought+other
Accel Trial is supposed to be just super fast movement+thought+other.

But in Decade the first two are equal??? And they're all similar in the fighters??? Retconned later in Decade, I guess, and Clock Up is pretty different from Faiz Accel and Accel Trial.
Sugoiiii~

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2012, 08:24:30 AM »

Actually I am pretty sure somewhere in the later episodes of Faiz they explained that in ten secs, Faiz Accel had the capacity to 'go as fast as he wants' which is exactly why he was lethal since some enemies way faster than he is.

Clock up should still be faster, but from what I understand Clock up is actually slowing down time around them within a short/maybe personal field of effect like an aura while going faster, hence in terms of sheer speed, the possibility of equal is potentially plausible. (then again, my fanboy in Kabuto believes that Kabuto did not at all use his total advantage, especially because canon Kabuto seems to wait for people to attack and block them, while in Decade, that Kabuto pretty much went and punched everything that breathes. This Kabuto did not bothered to use any of his absolute advantage, including clocking up whenever he wants and whenever he wishes to stop.)

Accel Trial has the ability to move fast, but it is not tested against Faiz or Kabuto hence we cannot really say for sure is it just super fast movement.

Correction lol: Fourze only punched him in the face, Putotyra had also cut him up pretty badly enough to
Spoiler:
rescue the kid's mum
so Wonderful: The Movie was pretty... okay actually, Fourze didn't came in and deus ex machina everyone, unlike Double...

You know what is funny guys? All these years I am here I started a total of 3 Kamen Rider topics and not once did it even get off beyond 3 posts...
* ♛ 少女の醜態るるる~~夢~天国 is uchiuu~ jikann'ed

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2012, 03:22:52 AM »
All we can say about this speed discussion is that Hyper Clock Up wins.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2012, 05:37:15 AM »
Hyper cast-off still look a lot like Hyper put-on though.
I was pretty surprised with the put on option... I always wondered what happens after all the pieces fly off....where the hell did they go? and how the hell did they fly back?!

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2012, 06:26:08 AM »
Sakuya style projectile weapon recovery. Stop time and find the stuff.

Thanks for the extra info on Faiz Accel though. Was almost certain it was just speed of sound, but that 'as fast as he wants' tidbit was new.

It's also more of the new Rider is never given any trouble with enemies the old Rider has lots of trouble with during movie previews. Double, OOOs, and Fourze are examples, versus Shadow Moon, the Luna Dopant, and what's his face Alchemist respectively.
Sugoiiii~

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2012, 09:24:59 AM »
Hyper cast-off still look a lot like Hyper put-on though.
I was pretty surprised with the put on option... I always wondered what happens after all the pieces fly off....where the hell did they go? and how the hell did they fly back?!

Hyper cast-off looks more like their armor morphing. That's about it. With electricity of course.

And I guess put on made it more realistic, i mean, given the mostly insect-based Riders. BECAUSE A SCORPION IS NOT AN INSECT(or is it?) Also, the pieces apparently become part of the background. :V.

It's also more of the new Rider is never given any trouble with enemies the old Rider has lots of trouble with during movie previews. Double, OOOs, and Fourze are examples, versus Shadow Moon, the Luna Dopant, and what's his face Alchemist respectively.

One day you see Eternal going Deus Ex machina

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2012, 10:04:32 AM »
But Eternal is already a bad guy so no.
I wish Eternal had his own series though, it is simply too good to pass up, it even has believable good plot for a rider movie.

so...

You know, how is Fourze like beyond episode 20? I am under the impression the characters have matured a bit more and there is some follow of a plot usually by half season, so hopefully Genjiro isn't a happy go lucky kid anymore and learn something akin to 'with power comes great responsibility ala Peter Parker' by now and stop jumping around like an idiot.
Sakuya style projectile weapon recovery. Stop time and find the stuff.

Thanks for the extra info on Faiz Accel though. Was almost certain it was just speed of sound, but that 'as fast as he wants' tidbit was new.

Well to be exact, it seems he never go beyond speed of sound because Faiz cannot control it, since he is going fast and all, the system allows him to rush head first, and hence, by theory alone, his ability actually allows him to charge in a single drag line, as fast as he could NOT stop, so if he has to corner, he would need a lot of braking and time consumed. So if you were to say give him a particular enemy who can only run in front of him in a salt field where they test to speedy rocket cars? He would outrun each and everyone of them by several hundred times. So his can be said as an obsolete technology to Kabuto's field of effect.

Similiarly, in Kabuto's case, the clock up seems to like what I say in the above, he is fast because everything is slowed down during the clock up, while the Worms are actually super accelerating, it is not Kabuto matching them in speed but rather in effect close to that of matching their almost light speed movements. (you don't have to move at the speed of light to slow down time, and notice how if he actually did move at the speed of light, he would cause miniature black holes and shit...you know, like physics says it would or something in that one panel of comic where The Flash attempts to transport thousands of people across a shore to avoid nuclear explosion?)

« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 10:20:17 AM by ♛ 少女の醜態るるる~~夢~天国 »

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
We should cosplay a Fourze group for Otakon. I was thinking lately of cosplaying as Gentaro if I can think of how to do the wig properly. Who is in?

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2012, 01:15:11 PM »
We should cosplay a Fourze group for Otakon. I was thinking lately of cosplaying as Gentaro if I can think of how to do the wig properly. Who is in?

I would. I have Eternal's costume, belt, and every GaiaMemory. I also have Decade's, Faiz's, Kabuto's and Ixa's.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2012, 03:18:39 PM »
Holy shit Youkai Jesus you are made of money?
I would approve greatly if you can show up as SUBARASHI CAKE BOSS

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »
Holy shit Youkai Jesus you are made of money?
I would approve greatly if you can show up as SUBARASHI CAKE BOSS

I'm MotK's true 1%(Just ask Amra/Dormio etc). If you haven't noticed when other people called me that. Anyway, I could get SUBARASHIIIIIIIIIIII up sometime depending on how long it takes for me to get the materials.

« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2012, 04:49:09 PM »
I would. I have Eternal's costume, belt, and every GaiaMemory. I also have Decade's, Faiz's, Kabuto's and Ixa's.

I'm in. I don't really cosplay, so you (or someone else) have to tell me what I need and where to get it. Space calls for me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 04:53:04 PM by Link »

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2012, 05:55:04 AM »
Do know that I live in Singapore and I have no real means to get to whatever Con besides AFA/CosFest etc. If you do,  however, come to Singapore, I could possibly pay half your ticket and get you a free hotel room.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2012, 12:52:29 PM »
I will be at AFA this year and I think if I feel up to it I will be at Ngee Ann institute for Doujincon (if it happens) this year so I can try to catch Anathe.
So yeah, make your preparations for the AF, I will bring my entire art folio along if I can.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »
I will be at AFA this year and I think if I feel up to it I will be at Ngee Ann institute for Doujincon (if it happens) this year so I can try to catch Anathe.
So yeah, make your preparations for the AF, I will bring my entire art folio along if I can.

Hell yes. I'll see you there. I went with Anathe last year, but I was deathly sick. Since you're coming this year, do you need a hotel room, or something? I can get it all ready for you, maybe somewhere in town.

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2012, 02:07:09 AM »
Do know that I live in Singapore and I have no real means to get to whatever Con besides AFA/CosFest etc. If you do,  however, come to Singapore, I could possibly pay half your ticket and get you a free hotel room.

Haha. I'm almost as far from Singapore as possible. Thanks for the offer though!

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
> Fourze thread
> No one actually discussing Fourze

All things considered, I tried to watch from the middle where usually something has been established and outlined, and I can't help but dislike Fourze's general direction.
don't hurt me, I tried to like it, it is just not fun for me.

When you have heavyweights like W and OOO and DenO around, I guess the overall sensation is dampened, more of the DenO really, being seriously the most popular has got to not just a fluke. It is amazing for something like this to happen.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2012, 12:16:58 PM »
>Heavy Weight
>W
I lol'd. Might be just because I dislike W in general. For quite a few reasons.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2012, 02:20:17 PM »
actually I would consider W to be a non-heavy, his arc-nemesis Eternal however, is a true heavyweight and is probably the only Villain rider to have a movie to himself and full backstory. Even Skull only had a cameo in his own movie, for a part at least. Eternal boasts strong friendship, a team of capable superhumans, <--- they aren't even Dopers. Heck, in a way even Accel has a better and stronger backbone than W. 

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2012, 05:01:57 PM »
And that is why my favourite rider is Eternal.
Spoiler:
Going insane at the death of his love and at the hell and despair he was thrown into after striving to save the lives of others and watch them all die
For some reason I just respect him.

Den-O is a true heavyweight for too many things. Look at how many movies he has.

OOOs is my second favourite rider as it's ending is based heavily on friendship between Ankh and OOOs. And all that other stuff with power and the world. Also Putotyra.

Edit: Also, discuss: Kamen Rider Meteror.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 02:02:49 PM by [Y]oukai [J]esus »

Amraphenson

• ...well, I am too!
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2012, 04:20:11 AM »
goddammit Ryuusei.
Sugoiiii~

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2012, 07:40:42 AM »

duh...guh...buh.....awelfkw;iehwfiwe;oih

Obligatory paruparuparuparu

On another note, I was unaware of there being other total Kabuto fans here, I'm so proud
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2012, 11:15:16 AM »

On another note, I was unaware of there being other total Kabuto fans here, I'm so proud

BECAUSE GRANDMOTHER ALWAYS SAID I, TENDOU SOUJI COULD NEVER HAVE ENOUGH FANS.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2012, 12:48:35 PM »
Do you graciously ignored my post about my fanboyism??

I wasall over kabuto long before he was popular. Heck his cameo in the previous rider movie etc

Kazero

• Shooting Star
« Reply #59 on: May 10, 2012, 11:17:21 AM »
Ahem...
I will decide your fate with a gas planet around my fist
then my upgraded form will have a spinning top finisher
I am Kamen Rider meteor...

Meteor's my fave rider enoguh said