Author Topic: Team Fortress 64  (Read 222951 times)

Re: Team Fortress 64
« Reply #510 on: March 28, 2012, 01:06:43 PM »
I'm tempted to buy that Part off of you, Yuyukos.. but I want to try my luck with this next set of drops first. I'd like to slap a "Buildings Destroyed" Part on some of my main explosive weapons, a "Headshot Kills" on my Ambassador, and a "Heavies Killed" on my SF Scattergun. I'm sure other ideas will come about in time.

Too bad there isn't a "Spies Killed" Part yet... That would definitely go on my Holy Mackerel. >:D

Forza, I have another Strange Knife for sale if you wanted to slap a Part on it. Two Reclaimed and it's yours.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 01:10:24 PM by Dr.Strafe »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #511 on: March 28, 2012, 01:19:46 PM »
Traders, how much are you selling the Quick-Fix for?
1 rec and some extra weapons will be plenty.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #512 on: March 28, 2012, 02:22:27 PM »
I have some hats to trade (for metal)
and then I have an extra Parasite and Gibus.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #513 on: March 28, 2012, 02:47:09 PM »
Strafe: Sounds good, although I'll need another name tag at some point. I actually have a Buildings Destroyed part if you wanted to trade for it.

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #514 on: March 28, 2012, 06:36:02 PM »
Once they make a Medics Killed part, that's going on my Axetinguisher. Unfortunate Medics are the main thing I feed it after all, maybe followed by Heavies, Soldiers, and Demos. :V
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #515 on: March 31, 2012, 02:27:06 AM »
Concerning the meetups so far:
fuck u guys, stop being better than me ur all hakers i hate u and reprot u to valve

A little something else:
In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have sold my strange machina a few weeks ago because HOT DAMN have prices gone up.

InfernalExuro

• I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #516 on: March 31, 2012, 06:14:30 AM »
Some of the Series 30 stranges are all going for ~$50 USD now. Machina included. :V

Speaking of stranges, though, I need a S. Degreaser if anyone has a spare, along with name and description tags. I also have a S. Zatoichi and Mann's Mint up for grabs if anyone's looking.
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

« Reply #517 on: March 31, 2012, 08:57:59 AM »
I might liberate that paint can off of you. What would you like for it?

Also, I'm glad that I got my S Machina when I did. It is a really fun rifle. Now if only these fools weren't demanding 20-30 keys for the Crate 40 stuff..

InfernalExuro

• I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #518 on: March 31, 2012, 09:44:58 AM »
Does a Refined sound good to you? And yeah, you really are lucky that you got your Machina right beforehand... probably worth somewhere in the 35 key range now, like I was saying. Oh, profiteers. :V

« Reply #519 on: March 31, 2012, 11:52:13 AM »
Sounds fair. I'll track you down sometime soon. Same for Forza and/or Gpop.

Oh, and I nabbed a spare Strange Diamondback for you saboteur Spies. ~2 Reclaimed should suffice. Let me know if you're interested.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:54:25 AM by Dr.Strafe »

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #520 on: April 02, 2012, 04:19:03 AM »
Decided to play a bit on the RUGC East server. Fuck.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #521 on: April 02, 2012, 04:24:20 AM »
May want to run Furmark and Video Memory Stress Test for extended durations (several hours at least), to check if that is the case.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #522 on: April 02, 2012, 04:34:59 AM »
So who was the one who had the strange Scattergun?

I can give keys instead of metal for you if you want. Sounds good?

« Reply #523 on: April 02, 2012, 07:24:12 AM »
That was me. Yep, that will be fine.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #524 on: April 02, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
Anyone have a spare axetinguisher I could trade for? I got some reclaimed and refined.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #525 on: April 02, 2012, 09:10:20 PM »
Managed to acquire 10 more Refined from TF2WH before Steam Trade decided to stop working for no reason.

Total of 24 Refined in my backpack and enough credits to buy at least 6 more from TF2WH. Looking for a Strange Kritzkrieg.

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #526 on: April 02, 2012, 09:19:19 PM »
I went to try to craft a hat, and I got the Stagger hat for Sniper.

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #527 on: April 02, 2012, 09:42:18 PM »
For some reason i keep getting Stranges which i will never need. I currently have a Strange Direct-Hit, Half Zatoichi, Family Business and Fists. Most people (including me) prefer the default Rocket launcher, i would only use the Zatoichi in medieval and i barely play that, no one uses the Family Business and i prefer my globes over the Fists. Anyone interested in something  from this random mess of weapons?

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #528 on: April 02, 2012, 09:57:45 PM »
For some reason i keep getting Stranges which i will never need. I currently have a Strange Direct-Hit, Half Zatoichi, Family Business and Fists. Most people (including me) prefer the default Rocket launcher, i would only use the Zatoichi in medieval and i barely play that, no one uses the Family Business and i prefer my globes over the Fists. Anyone interested in something  from this random mess of weapons?

I'd be interested in that HZ.

« Reply #529 on: April 02, 2012, 10:04:41 PM »
I'll go for the Family Business, if you don't mind. Gotta make sure I have enough metal and stuff first.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #530 on: April 03, 2012, 02:24:23 AM »
That was me. Yep, that will be fine.
How much is the Scattergun you going for? One key and some metal or something?

« Reply #531 on: April 03, 2012, 02:38:46 AM »
How much is the Scattergun you going for? One key and some metal or something?
Strange Scattergun will fetch between 4 and 5 Refined, or about two keys. However, I'll make good on my half-price offer from a couple weeks back. 1 key and it's all yours.  ;)

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #532 on: April 03, 2012, 11:31:45 AM »
What's a good price for a named stock weapon? Now that I have my Strange Knife, I want to give my "Another Murder" to a good home, for a good price.

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
« Reply #533 on: April 03, 2012, 04:32:07 PM »
What's a good price for a named stock weapon? Now that I have my Strange Knife, I want to give my "Another Murder" to a good home, for a good price.
Generally speaking, the same price as whatever that weapon's normal trading value is.

Name tags may be worth a refined, but most people don't give a shit about whatever name you put on that weapon and are only going to remove it.  Unless you somehow manage to find someone looking for a knife named "Another Murder" it has no value beyond the weapon itself.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #534 on: April 05, 2012, 01:43:56 AM »
Iam looking for a Strange YER, anyone with a spare for me?

Edit: Nvm, I got one from one of my friends.

Looking for a dirty Familiar Fez and name tags.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 08:45:25 PM by Messiah »
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

lumber_of_the_beast

« Reply #535 on: April 05, 2012, 01:57:33 AM »
I found my first random hat today :o

Gc

• youtu.be/pRZpjlrKM8A
« Reply #537 on: April 06, 2012, 10:36:56 PM »
Bought a Reflected Projectiles strange part from someone on reddit and put it on my degreaser. Let the games begin.

Molten

• Just a lil' goblin
  • A sweet potato.
« Reply #538 on: April 06, 2012, 11:01:43 PM »
Speaking of Doublecross. Me and my friends have started doing this fantastic Engineer Push where we all nest in their sweres until we have around 3 lv3 sentries. Then we just slowly push out towards their flagroom and we have managed to set up a proper base there once. It's hillarious when you see "How did they set up a base in our flag room?" in chat.

Though most people on that Doublecross server has now started to guard their sewer, still a blast to do though.

Freyband

• Mpph! Mmm, mm mmm mph mmm!
« Reply #539 on: April 07, 2012, 06:02:30 AM »
Orange(map) + low-grav = +300 kills on my amba. Was pretty fun just giving the countless snipers no end of hell :p
For double-cross, I tend to be the (one) engi trying to get set up before all you silly scouts come in (usually due to a stupid team who doesn't understand what defense is). Most times I can kill enemy rushing scouts and thank em kindly for the donated metal. Even if it does cost my sentry it at least stops my team from losing in less then 3 minutes... normally.  :derp: Also, when will you silly scouts learn to not walk in straight lines? Scouts, pyros and snipers are the 3 top feeders of my Amba.  :V
Steam - freyband
Xbox Live - Zeroxes
My TF2 Backpack