Author Topic: Team Fortress 64  (Read 223190 times)

Re: Team Fortress 64
« Reply #150 on: January 23, 2012, 03:54:31 PM »
I just traded for a Strange Gunslinger and Strange Festive Flamethrower. I'm one happy evil little bastard right now.

Adding my normal Festive Flamethrower to the list of extra festives up for trade.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #151 on: January 23, 2012, 04:11:02 PM »
I just traded for a Strange Gunslinger and Strange Festive Flamethrower. I'm one happy evil little bastard right now.

Adding my normal Festive Flamethrower to the list of extra festives up for trade.
I'll take it off your hands then :V

But goddamn...a STRANGE FESTIVE flamethrower...that sounds nice

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
« Reply #152 on: January 23, 2012, 06:56:04 PM »
I just traded for a Strange Gunslinger
You lucky bastard.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

InfernalExuro

• Totally not dead, I swear.
  • I lied. Totally dead.
« Reply #153 on: January 23, 2012, 10:03:57 PM »
How much did you give for the S. Gunslinger, just out of curiosity? Those tend to require an obscene amount of keys to get in a trade. :V
Steam | NNID: InfernalExuro | 3DS FC: [whoops my 3ds died] | FFXIV: Violet Nolansson [Gilgamesh]

« Reply #154 on: January 23, 2012, 10:57:01 PM »
My little secret.
Spoiler:
7 keys...
[/size] :derp: Yeah, it was a hefty price, but it was really the best price I could find for it at the time, and the seller was really cool. Some people wanted 15+ Refined for it, which would have taken ages to stockpile.

I'll take it off your hands then :V
2 Reclaimed seems to be about the going price..

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #155 on: January 23, 2012, 11:12:24 PM »
Hint for those willing to buy store items and sell them off for metal: buy gift wrap.
Average price for one is around 2.66 to 3 ref, but in-store price is $1.99. Compare that to black/white paint (5-ish ref, $4.99) and keys (2.33-2.66 ref, $2.49),

My little secret.
Spoiler:
7 keys...
[/size] :derp: Yeah, it was a hefty price, but it was really the best price I could find for it at the time, and the seller was really cool. Some people wanted 15+ Refined for it, which would have taken ages to stockpile.

7 keys is like 16+ ref.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 11:14:04 PM by [insert]-tirade »

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #156 on: January 23, 2012, 11:14:57 PM »
2 Reclaimed seems to be about the going price..
I'll do my best to craft that now, but I'm holding my spares for my Saharan Spy set :<

« Reply #157 on: January 23, 2012, 11:57:28 PM »
I'll do my best to craft that now, but I'm holding my spares for my Saharan Spy set :<
That's fine. Just hit me up whenever you're ready. I'll reserve it for you in the mean time.

Also. Strange Festive Knife GET! brb..maniacal laughter.. >:D 
This means that I am finally retiring my beloved Strange Knife after 400+ kills. (thanks again, Exuro) It's up for trade now if anyone is interested.

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #158 on: January 24, 2012, 12:24:02 AM »
That's fine. Just hit me up whenever you're ready. I'll reserve it for you in the mean time.

Also. Strange Festive Knife GET! brb..maniacal laughter.. >:D 
This means that I am finally retiring my beloved Strange Knife after 400+ kills. (thanks again, Exuro) It's up for trade now if anyone is interested.
...actually I want that strange knife now :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #159 on: January 24, 2012, 12:37:49 AM »
I want it - damnit Gpop, but I lack much metal anyway :V
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

« Reply #160 on: January 24, 2012, 06:15:16 AM »
Heh. 3 people gunning for it already. Shady, Gpop, and EP. Guess that means you'll have to all FIGHT TO THE DEATH. >:D

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #161 on: January 24, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
If that is the case then Shady instantly loses due to netbook. :V

...hm, about 1 ref for one (usually new) one, I see. Well, I'm not sure how the current kill counter would affect pricing, though. Might be able to scrap together a trade.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #162 on: January 24, 2012, 07:01:07 AM »
Kill count will reset upon trading. It will only remain if I were to gift the knife to someone.

Yeah, the going rate seems to be 1 Refined.. I know you three are all trying to save your metal for other purposes, but I think we'll work something out. So, I guess I'll give first dibs in the order in which you guys expressed interest. Shady, then Gpop, then EP. Shady seems to be hurting for metal until the next drop set.. but we'll see >:D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 08:35:03 AM by Dr.Strafe »

« Reply #163 on: January 24, 2012, 09:11:41 AM »
An S.knife is 1 ref each. I bought it with that price.

I never really did like the festiveness of an S. Festive knife. I like stock better.

Oh also, I'm willing to pay 1 ref for a strange amby.

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #164 on: January 24, 2012, 01:28:27 PM »
I actually have a refined on me now, but unfortunately I accidentally created it with a non-tradable item I had which the ref itself non-tradable x.x

« Reply #165 on: January 24, 2012, 02:55:01 PM »
Yeah, I'm not asking for more than the Ref, honestly. That is unless the guys get into a bidding war... We'll see how things go here in the next day or so. I'm not in a rush.

I felt the same way as you did about Festives, Yukarin. I guess along the way, they sort of grew on me. The lights are pretty cool in-game.
And yes, the Ambassador is nice. A must-have for spypers everywhere :V
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:01:14 PM by Dr.Strafe »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #166 on: January 24, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
I can exchange a ref with a Name Tag, as they are worth about 1 ref themselves. However, Exuro has already claimed some interest in it, and even I was alternatively planning to trade it for a Description Tag. However I'm not exactly sure about the former's trade deal.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 03:20:03 PM by LOLSQUID 짬뽕 스페셜 »
Bad command or file name

« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »
Welp. Shady went off and found a knife of his own. :V Focus now goes to Gpop, unless he concedes to EP.

A ref is fine. Although, the way around the 'non-tradeable' aspect is to use Gift Wrap.. It's a shame that Valve sells that crap. I guess they have to get a cut on the trade as well.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #168 on: January 25, 2012, 12:55:43 AM »
Congrats to Shady, now we'll be facestabbed even more often :V

Ugh, that note of Gift Wrap reminds me to probably buy one for my Poker Night Luger, as well as 3 keys. I'm not willing to use that Luger for crafting a dirty item, and should Gpop trade first I might as well trade BSoD the Name Tag for his Description Tag and his 2 S33 crates, then try to unbox a Strange YER again. :V (and afterwards go for the S. Knife using S24s)

On an off-note, I decided to sum up the total cost of opening up all the crates in my alternate account (mostly transferred from my normal one)...US$171.81. :o No way I'm opening all of them up at once!
Bad command or file name

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
« Reply #169 on: January 25, 2012, 02:20:38 AM »
I feel like sacking my 5 keys on trying to get a hat.
How have I fallen so far?

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #170 on: January 25, 2012, 02:20:54 AM »
Congrats to Shady, now we'll be facestabbed even more often :V

Ugh, that note of Gift Wrap reminds me to probably buy one for my Poker Night Luger, as well as 3 keys. I'm not willing to use that Luger for crafting a dirty item, and should Gpop trade first I might as well trade BSoD the Name Tag for his Description Tag and his 2 S33 crates, then try to unbox a Strange YER again. :V (and afterwards go for the S. Knife using S24s)

On an off-note, I decided to sum up the total cost of opening up all the crates in my alternate account (mostly transferred from my normal one)...US$171.81. :o No way I'm opening all of them up at once!
If you get a Strange YER, I'll trade the Strange Knife for it :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #171 on: January 25, 2012, 02:22:31 AM »
If you get a Strange YER, I'll trade the Strange Knife for it :V
Unless I happen to unbox 2 of them, then no; I like my YER too much :V

Moreover S. YERs go for 2 ref these days. The knife won't be enough.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 03:21:51 AM by LOLSQUID 짬뽕 스페셜 »
Bad command or file name

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #172 on: January 25, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »
An S.knife is 1 ref each. I bought it with that price.

I never really did like the festiveness of an S. Festive knife. I like stock better.

Oh also, I'm willing to pay 1 ref for a strange amby.
I got one S.Ambassador just now, are you interested?
Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

« Reply #173 on: January 25, 2012, 10:27:05 AM »
Just got a Strange Festive Sniper Rifle. :3 This means that I'm putting both my Strange Sniper and Festive Sniper up for trade.

I have another trade pending in hopes for a Strange Festive Medigun. If it goes through, I'll be putting my Strange Medigun up as well. Wish me luck.  :3

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #174 on: January 25, 2012, 02:28:39 PM »
Unless I happen to unbox 2 of them, then no; I like my YER too much :V

Moreover S. YERs go for 2 ref these days. The knife won't be enough.
Strange knife and 1 ref once you get a second then :V

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #175 on: January 25, 2012, 02:53:49 PM »
That is, if I get a second. :V

Time to frequent trade servers more often, I guess...those Decal Tools I have sitting around should help.

EDIT: After a bit of trading, I've gotten a S. YER, two dirty hats, and two spare weapons. Some progress!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 09:37:52 PM by LOLSQUID 짬뽕 스페셜 »
Bad command or file name

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2012, 12:09:59 AM »
Strafe: I'm interested in your Strange Rifle, but the only thing of any value that I have right now is that hat I keep posting about. If you're OK with that, I'll take it.

« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2012, 01:07:49 AM »
Strafe: I'm interested in your Strange Rifle, but the only thing of any value that I have right now is that hat I keep posting about. If you're OK with that, I'll take it.
Unfortunately, I'm happy with my Heavy hats at the moment. However, my Medic could use a little more diversification, hat-wise. :3

The only other person that has expressed interest in the Rifle is Sparda, who needs to sell some Demo hat first. I'll keep the rifle aside for you guys. Yeah, Sparda bought it after all, sorry..

EDIT- Well, I managed to get that SF Medigun after all. I just got held over a barrel to do it. :V My Strange Medigun is now available for trade.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2012, 05:29:29 AM by Dr.Strafe »

« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2012, 01:33:18 AM »
I got one S.Ambassador just now, are you interested?

Sure! Just hit me up with a trade request then. The profile's in my Sig.

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
« Reply #179 on: January 27, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »
Goddammit.

How come EVERY DAY I get a good spy day, replays decide to shit on me and never save?

Fuck, today I was doing so good, stair stabs, destroying FULL sentry nests, everything, with the vanilla strange knife.

Fuck