Author Topic: Katawa Shoujo: After 12 years, it's finally here  (Read 131781 times)

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
Re: After 12 years of waiting and 5 years of development, it's finally here
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2012, 06:02:18 AM »
Anyway, back on choices.  I'm like on the second chapter of Emi's route.  I just saw her track meet and haven't come across any choices.  Is that normal?

One's coming up (won't say where).

I am on my first playthrough with the full game and decided to go down Emi's route since that was my first route in the beta release (also due to answering like real life). I just finished Act 2 and am seriously enjoying it so far.
Spoiler:
That confession scene in particular was just brilliant; gotta love Emi being the aggressive one.

Spoiler:
It's also good that Misha and Lily are getting some cameo appearances, since they're so far my two other favorite characters. Nurse's also starting to grow on me, which I find surprising since he felt so bland in Act 1.

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

Kinzo the Astro Curious

• One small step for Desu; One giant leap for touhou-kind!
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2012, 02:08:19 PM »
And so far, Emi's route has made me feel like such a lazy bastard.  I kind of want to take up running again.

Urgh, I know what you mean, but in a different fashion. I've been aching to get a chessboard since this game.

« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2012, 02:11:29 PM »
Urgh, I know what you mean, but in a different fashion. I've been aching to get a chessboard since this game.

I have an antique chessboard.

Brushing up the dust from it. Might actually bring it to school or something.

Thanks to GreenVirus for the Siggy.
My TF2 Backpack of DOOM

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #243 on: January 30, 2012, 02:14:13 AM »
Got it recently, and have been enjoying it so far. Finished unlocking all of the Ch. 2's
Spoiler:
and got the Kenji Ending
and it's been a lot of fun! I like most of the characters, so that's a plus here. Whose route to complete first, though? Why, Shizune! Finished Shizune's route, that was pretty nice, and oh man DAT FAMILY.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 06:36:51 PM by The ⑨th Zentillion »
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
« Reply #244 on: January 30, 2012, 08:32:03 PM »
Finished Shizune's route, that was pretty nice, and oh man DAT FAMILY.

Indeed, DAT family... Shizune's family are messed up on many levels.
Spoiler:
Especially Jigoro, what kind of father would mark her deaf daughter as "ignorant" for not wanting to speak and not learn sign language. Also, talking bad Hisao's sweater vest! Like I said before.... you never diss a man who wears a sweater vest....EVER!

Joking aside, the good news is... all the other routes from here on out only get
Spoiler:
better
. Since Shizune's Route is labeled by most as
Spoiler:
The weakest
. You will definetly have fun.
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #245 on: January 30, 2012, 09:11:49 PM »
Spoiler:
Also, talking bad Hisao's sweater vest! Like I said before.... you never diss a man who wears a sweater vest....EVER!

The very few times you actually see that thing (maybe 3 CGs?), only one looks decent. The other times it's shown just looks horrendous. That's just me though. It's a mix of style and color scheme (or style and coloring as the case may be).

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #246 on: January 30, 2012, 11:01:27 PM »
I finished Emi's route a couple nights ago.  Got the Good End, made me feel all warm and fuzzy.  Missing two things from her route.  Which I'm assuming is the Neutral and/or Bad Ends.  And I saved right at the start of Act 4 so I can't go back and see what that other option with
Spoiler:
Misha
does.  And I got
Spoiler:
Misha's
character pegged.  I figured she was a lot, looooot deeper than she let on.

Started Lilly's route and now I have picture of Alice on my title screen.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #247 on: January 31, 2012, 03:38:35 AM »
Emi, Rin, and Shizune all completed, well completely; working on Lilly's now. I seem to be missing ONE scene from Act 1, but I'll figure out how to go about it later.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

« Reply #248 on: January 31, 2012, 03:46:19 AM »
Emi, Rin, and Shizune all completed, well completely; working on Lilly's now. I seem to be missing ONE scene from Act 1, but I'll figure out how to go about it later.

Spoiler:
It's probably one of the scenes you get for Hanako/Lilly's routes

« Reply #249 on: January 31, 2012, 03:55:23 AM »
Read through all of Hanako's endings tonight. ...the route hit me much harder than I was expecting, especially
Spoiler:
with the bad end. Angry Hanako is just downright terrifying when compared to her usual demeanor...

Did those in worst to best order, though, so that took the sting off. Probably going for Rin's route next.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2012, 06:21:04 AM »

Spoiler:
It's probably Slow Recovery, which is seen by going towards Shizune's route but choosing to run during the morning practices.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #251 on: January 31, 2012, 07:51:49 AM »
Spoiler:
It's probably Slow Recovery, which is seen by going towards Shizune's route but choosing to run during the morning practices.

Turns out it was that one! Thanks. In any case, finished Lilly's, though getting her good ending took a couple tries and eventual getting intel from someone else. :V Really satisfying good end though. Only Hanako's remains.
Did you bring a light?
...No...

« Reply #252 on: January 31, 2012, 10:39:09 AM »
Lilly's was the  easiest among the ones I played. Was the best one, though.

@Regal
I thought it was that one assuming that he didn't start on Lilly's yet. Just a misinterpretation of mine. :P

lumber_of_the_beast

« Reply #253 on: January 31, 2012, 03:06:17 PM »
Working on the last route now.
Spoiler:
Was that young Lilly in the route 2 intro?

(also, I am probably the only guy amused by the idea of a bored Solar Exalt wandering into Yamaku, curing everyone, and wandering back out.)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 03:09:01 PM by Lumby of the Palace Fields »

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2012, 12:35:02 AM »
One hundred percent completion, hooray! This was an interesting, intriguing, educational, and fun experience all around. Just the right amount of angst, respect paid to everyone's differences even though it is an H-game, just great. :3
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Silent Harmony

• Everybody needs the Pharmarcy
  • Justice never dies!
« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2012, 07:06:17 AM »
1/5 done; Emi route cleared.
Spoiler:
Misha confirmed for awesome tier! Almost makes me want to go down Shizune's route next.
Almost.

Spoiler:
Emi act 3 really caught me off guard by going from innocent love picnic to "lol anal sex" in like 2 days. I know I know it's a "adult" game in the end but wow that came out of left-field. The second half was much better, but still hampered heavily by Hisao's oblivious nature in this writing. It was blatantly obvious since the sports meet that her father and her accident were very likely related. Still, getting the good end wrapped it up nicely. The ending was as sickeningly sweet as the food Emi'd never let Hisao within 10 feet of. Honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I'd imagine the 2 missing CGs have to do with bad and neutral end, but I'm not a 100% junkie so I'll put those off for now.

Will likely go down Lily's route next. Fun game so far.

1CC List (all shmups)
League of Legends / Battle.net: Harmony11(#1694)

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2012, 09:07:42 AM »
It took me five attempts to start Rin's route   :derp:

First attempt ended in the manly picnic, which I guess was alright for completion's sake.  Second attempt ended in Emi's route.  Third attempt ended in Lily's route,
Spoiler:
which I was thinking of doing over because I got the ending where she moves back to Scotland
.  Fourth attempt also got me the manly picnic.  This does not bode well, I'm going to get the worst ending xD

« Reply #257 on: February 02, 2012, 11:42:57 AM »
Third attempt ended in Lily's route,
Spoiler:
which I was thinking of doing over because I got the ending where she moves back to Scotland

REDO IT REDO IT REDO IT

That said, getting to Rin's route gave me the most trouble out of all of them to get to. What I did was
Spoiler:
go as though I'm heading for manly picnic, making sure to pick every option that doesn't go towards a specific girl (choosing to not ask about anything when Shizune and Misha ask early on), and the last option was when walking up the hill with Lilly and Rin - there, you have to open up to them, which seems to lock you on the Rin route.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
« Reply #258 on: February 02, 2012, 02:41:22 PM »
It took me five attempts to start Rin's route   :derp:

First attempt ended in the manly picnic, which I guess was alright for completion's sake.  Second attempt ended in Emi's route.  Third attempt ended in Lily's route,
Spoiler:
.  Fourth attempt also got me the manly picnic.  This does not bode well, I'm going to get the worst ending xD
This is pretty bad; it's not particularly hard to get on a route afterall!

Grand Octopus

• is approaching fast
  • onegai Zeppy-san

« Reply #262 on: February 03, 2012, 08:21:11 AM »
I would just like you all to notice the sheer number of people on this forum who changed their avatar to one of the characters after playing this game.

The ⑨th Zentillion

• Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #263 on: February 03, 2012, 10:35:19 AM »
I would just like you all to notice the sheer number of people on this forum who changed their avatar to one of the characters after playing this game.

[I don't know what you're talking about.] :3
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Stuffman

• We're having a ball!
« Reply #264 on: February 03, 2012, 04:40:04 PM »
This is what we'll be playing in 5 years' time.

While having Freud as a character is pretty cute and all, I wouldn't expect this to be any good. It'd be extremely hard to write a good route where the MC and the heroine are both suffering from psychological issues, much less having all the routes be like that.

Totaku

• The Traveling Otaku of Gensokyo
  • I want to be a little NEET moon princess
Re: Totaku's Analysis on Katawa Shoujo: Lilly's Route SPOILER WARNING
« Reply #265 on: February 05, 2012, 07:42:43 AM »
Well time for me to write about Lilly's Route. This was was even harder for me compared to most because it hit me harder than any of the other routes....

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING CONTENT CONTAIN SPOILERS ABOUT LILLY'S ROUTE OF KATAWA SHOUJO! ALL TEXT WILL BE SPOILED AND ALL IMAGES WILL BE LINKED! SO AVERT YOUR EYES FROM THEM UNLESS WANT TO SEE THEM OR CAN'T SEE!

Love is said to be blind in many ways... But when two students come together and fall in love, their lives from the past, present and future collide. Will they be able to forge the path to their future together?

Lilly Route Act 2:
Spoiler:
Past
[/b]

Spoiler:
It all starts after the festival as Hisao attends class for the day. He arrives early and greets Misha and Shizune, and the two lecture him on that he should partake in more activites within his own classroom. It wasn't long after that Motou appeared and everyone begin to partake in classes.
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4152/screenshot20120129at123.png
Spoiler:
After class, Lilly comes in to pick up Hanako, and Hisao takes this door of opprotunity to ask Lilly if she can join them for some tea in their private room which she accepts his company. Upon arriving in the tea room. Hisao prepares the tea for Lilly and Hanako while Hanako gets out a chessboard and plays a game with Lilly. When they all sit down to have thier drinks, Hisao notices that the chessboard is designed with the blind in mind with holes and pegs which explains how Lilly was able to guide her pieces across the board. Course as he watched the match, and noticed how good Hanako was at chess.

Spoiler:
By the time the match was over Hanako won and Lilly admits to Hisao that she's not really that good at chess comapred to Hanako who has played a bit more than she did. Before they decide to end thier lunch meeting, Lilly asks Hisao to let her do one thing...
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8698/screenshot20120129at124.png
Spoiler:
...to touch his face. Hisao accepts and Lilly begins to feels the contours of Hisao's face recording what she feels into her memory. By the time she is done feeling his face, she makes the comment about how handsome he is which takes him by surprise asking her how can she "see" how handsome he is. Lilly only replies that she has her preferences only just then Hisao notices Hanako has been watching the two the whole time.

Spoiler:
They decide to end the meeting and return to class for that day.
http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/9546/screenshot20120129at110.png
Spoiler:
The following day Hisao runs into Kenji as he tries to have a word with him regarding Lilly. Once again, Kenji proves to be your average nutcase as he claims that Lilly is part of the Mafia. He does however question her nationality which he belives is either Russian or Italian since she was obviously a foreigner. Hisao told Kenji that he would go check that out for him since he was so curious.

Spoiler:
Eventually later that day Hisao would meet up with Lilly in the library where he asks about her nationality. She explains that she's half Scottish, which explains a bit about her height and blonde hair. And she goes on to explain that she also has been taught English at a young age thanks to her mother and also is wanting to pursue becoming an English teacher after she graduates from college.
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8698/screenshot20120129at124.png
Spoiler:
After that Lilly asks Hisao if she help out on the weekend by going with her to the town to go pick up a present for Hanako since her birthday was just around the corner which he agrees to company her on Sunday.
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7195/screenshot20120129at125.png
Spoiler:
On that day Lilly and Hisao spend the day at the city trying to look for a shop where they can buy a gift for Hanako, and because was hot outside they decide to take a quick brake and buy some ice cream which the two of them enjoy. Eventually after eating, Lilly was able to pick up a familar voice in the crowd of people in the city and could tell that her sister Akira was among the crowd.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4381/screenshot20120129at135.png
Spoiler:
She calls out to Akira and gets her attention and we find out that she's with her cousion Hideaki, who we learn quickly that he's Shizune's brother (despite looking like a girl and looking damn huggable). We learn pretty much from this that Lilly's parents and Shizune's are both brothers making Lilly and Shizune cousins to each other. Course the concept of thier feud still bothers Hisao since he doesn't know much about it...

Spoiler:
Akira then brings up to Lilly if she got a message from her parents yet since they called her recently. Lilly says she didn't hear from them so Akira asks Lilly to come with her so they can talk about the situation at hand. Thus leaving Hisao and Hideaki behind by themselves. Hisao tries to talk with Hideaki but being as naive and competive like her sister, proves to be more than Hisao can handle. They decide to walk around for a bit till they find a shop in the back end of the street known as "Othello's Antiques" which Hisao decides to enter, but Hideaki decides to remaind outside and look at the newsstand.
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4213/screenshot20120129at126.png
Spoiler:
Hisao enters and browses the shop for a gift for Hanako. Looking at the collection of goods there, he eventually finds a doll for Hanako, And while there, he find a music box that catches his interest which he thinks would make a good gift to give to Lilly when the time was right.

Spoiler:
He buys both items and returns to Hideaki, in which the two head back to the meeting point where they meet up with Lilly and Akira. Once they meet, Akira and Hideaki go their separate ways and Hisao asks Lilly if she got a present for Hanako which she says she does. So the two decide to wait at the bus stop for the next bus. During their wait, they realize the bus won't be coming for a while so Hisao suggests to Lilly that they go dine out. So the two go to a cafe up the street and have something to drink. Hisao has coffee while Lilly get given french vanilla tea which surprises her because she didn't know Hisao didn't know her favorite tea flavor. He explains that it was a hunch based on how much she liked vanilla ice cream. Eventually the two get into a chit chat about simple things like thier favorite color (Hisao's being green and Lilly's being white) eventually after some time, they would eventually catch a bus and return to school which then Hisao says that that was a fun date though they should offically have one later on that won't be interfered with shopping.
http://imageshack.us/f/11/screenshot20120129at135.png/
Spoiler:
The next few nights later, Hisao comes to Lilly's room under Lilly's invitation and they celebrate Hanako birthday a bit early. I won't go into details much here since it's mostly a repeat of Hanako's route's birthday except for a few small exceptions:
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/6483/screenshot20120129at247.png
Spoiler:
Lilly give Hanako a Teddy Bear while Hisao gives Hanako a brown haired wooden doll which she appriciates.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9053/screenshot20120129at252.png
Spoiler:
Akira comes over with wine, but unlike Hanako's route, she doesn't have time to stay leaving them with the wine.

Spoiler:
Because of this change, Lilly, Hanako and Hisao get wasted from consuming the bottles of wine and feel too drunk to actually return to thier bedrooms especially since it was past crufew. Hanako had already passed out, and Lilly and Hisao decide to just sleep the night away.
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/9286/screenshot20120129at303.png
Spoiler:
The following day, Hisao wakes up bumping heads with Lilly after being statled by how close she was. Regardless, the two of them seem to forgave each other, get Hanako to wake up, get her to go get ready and then Lilly talks to Hisao about her situation at hand with her sister from a few days ago. She mentions that she has been asked to come to Scotland to see thier sick aunt for 2 weeks and asks Hisao to watch over Hanako while she would be out.
http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/8558/screenshot20120129at306.png
Hisao agrees and after a little chit chat, Hisao gives Lilly the music box he bought as a going away present. Lilly listens to the box and is quite pleased with Hisao's caring and before they leave for school she gives Hisao....
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9167/screenshot20120129at309.png

Spoiler:
a kiss on the cheek.

Spoiler:
Course from the lack of sleep he had over the last few days Hisao gets picked on by Misha and Shizune as they found him asleep through the whole class. (And get's a whack on the head from Misha for it. :V) Afterward, Misha gave Hisao a letter that she was going to deliver to him.

Spoiler:
Later that day Hanako gave Hisao a list containing manty items that could be bought from the grocery store. Hanako asks Hisao if she could accompany Lilly to the store as she was busy trying to study for a test that day and wouldn't have time to go. Hisao agrees and meets Lilly by the gate during the afternoon.

Spoiler:
Most of the conversation centered around why she needed all this food, and learning about that Hanako can cook just like Lilly.They eventually get to the conviniet sort to buy the items and return to school. During this time, Hisao questions to Lilly about how come she helps Hanako out so much. And she simply explains that she simply does it because she cares of Hanako's well being since she was far worse than how she is today. Hisao then admits that he wished he could me more like her. This is when Lilly says that while she does have to depend on others with her disabilty, the one reason she doesn't mind being around Hisao is because he...."different"

Spoiler:
This of course perks his curiosity, but he decides to not question it. Eventuallly the two reach the girls' dorm and Hisao delivers the food for Hanako while Lilly returns to her room for the night...

Spoiler:
That night, he looks at the letter and realizes it's from an old friend...Iwanako. He opens it and glances through the letter and decides that what happened then was from the past and that he doesn't need to deal with it anymore, thus he throws Iwanako's letter away.
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/4026/screenshot20120130at830.png
Spoiler:
The following days later Hisao had to deal with his English test grades (which he wasn't fairing too well in). When it was lunch time, he runs into Emi and the two brifely talk about their grades. Then Hanako comes along and tells Hisao that Lilly would be having lunch on the roof and asks him to come up there as she leaves to go buy lunch. Hisao proceeds up to the rooftop to end up meeting up with Lilly, Emi and Rin all on the roof and before too much longer afterward, Hanako.
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4266/screenshot20120130at837.png
Spoiler:
You think this would be like everyman's dream to be on the roof having lunch with 4 lovely girls! But sadly that conversation would come to a screeching halt thanks to...
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/1218/screenshot20120130at842.png
Spoiler:
Hisao's heart acting up.... he had forgtten to take his medication and thus was suffering from it. The girls were concerned but Hisao said he was alright, but they were too worried to think otherwise. Till Lilly came along and managed to change the topic after Hisao recovered far enough. After most of the girl's finished lunch and left leaving only Hisao and Lilly. Hisao thanks Lilly for helping him out, but Lilly grows concerned with Hisao's situation, but Hisao claims that this is something he has to deal with himself and doesn't need her to grow concerned about. So before thier conversation ends. Lilly asks Hisao for a piece of paper, but all he had was a paper bag, which was more than enough for Lilly to use.
http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/9327/screenshot20120130at850.png
Spoiler:
Lilly folds the paper bag till it is in a shape of paper crane. Which she gave to Hisao to keep. Hisao realized then that this is how Lilly had practiced to be skilled with her hands was through practice like these. From there the two would return to thier classroom and Lilly would wish for Hisao to take care of himself.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/3177/screenshot20120130at858.png
Spoiler:
On Sunday, Hisao, Hideaki, and Hanako come to the airport to bid fairwell to Lilly and Akira as they left for their two week trip to Scotland. Thus ending act 2....

TOTAKU'S ANALYSIS ON LILLY'S ROUTE ACT 2

Spoiler:
This route started off odd with Hisao's oh so sudden upbeat personality. But otherwise the route developed very nicely. We learned abit about Hisao as well as Lilly and how she has handled herself. And with Hisao developing a relationship with Lilly, it felt kinda sweet. Cute and sappy is the best way I can describe it. I personally was looking forward to seeing how things would go following after Lilly returns from Scotland. (Since I know Hanako's route ended roughly just before Lilly returns from Scotland).

Lilly Route Act 3:
Spoiler:
Present
[/b]

Spoiler:
About half of the act focuses on Hisao and Hanako and how Hanako withdraws herself when her birthday comes up. Some events play out simalar, but with different results since Hisao hasn't developed much of a relation with Hanako.

Spoiler:
To begin, during Mutou's class Hisao notices how Hanako isn't present and Mutou approches Hisao and asks him to deliver Hanako's school assignments to her room after class was over.

Spoiler:
During lunch, Hisao ran into Kenji and nearly had a heart attack in the process. But he sat down with Kenji and discussed about what he found out about Lilly's nationality. Kenji was shocked to hear she was from Scotland and Hisao asks why.

Spoiler:
Kenji ends up explaining that he just lost a bet he made with a student on Lilly's nationality. But beyond that warns Hisao to tread carefully since he knows she works for the Mafia since he saw her with a person in a pinstripe suit (Akira). Regardless of his mad bantering, Hisao just lets the whole thing go and proceeds to go talk with Hanako after class.

Spoiler:
Hisao arrives to Hanako's room and knocks only to get no responds. He sees another student and asks about Hanako, but all she explains is that she sometimes won't answer unless it's someone she knows.
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7251/screenshot20120130at112.png
Spoiler:
So Hisao tries again this time speaking to Hanako from the door. That was enough to get her to at least come open the door and talk to Hisao. She was however relunctant to stay out for long but thanked Hisao for the homework and went back in her bedroom.

Spoiler:
The following day, Mutou gave Hisao more work to give to Hanako. So he comes to her room after class. He tries to talk to her, but she doesn't respond, so he starts messing with her about calling the nurse on her. But she responds by shouting "Go away".

Spoiler:
Hisao knew that something was terribly wrong so he went back to his room to think about things a bit and contacted Lilly out on concern. This plays out pretty much the same way as it did within Hanako's route pretty much meaning he learns about Hanako's birthday may be linked to her parents death and so forth. And since Lilly had no clue how to reach her. The only thing she could suggest to Hisao was to try to at least support her in some way.

Spoiler:
So Hisao decides to go deliver some food to Hanako's room and places it by the door for her to get. He checks back later and finds out she took the food thus now he breathed a sigh of relief.

Spoiler:
The following day Hisao comes to class and sees Hanako's alright now so he's less worried about her. But now he realized when he made that call to Lilly he hadn't even tried to talk to her about how things were going and how she was doing over in Scotland. So after class, he gives her a call again.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/6623/screenshot20120130at113.png
Spoiler:
And yes Hisao, long distant calls are a horrible thing. Especially when your calling halfway around the world....

Spoiler:
Hisao talks to Lilly and she learns that she is doing alright over at Scotland for the time being. She had been trying to learn gardening, but couldn't fair too well with it. And talks a bit about the mansion she's staying in at the moment and it's surroundings. She eventually asks if Hanako is doing alright, and he explains that she is fairing better.

Spoiler:
Afterward Lilly expresses how she misses Hisao and Hanako and wants to see them as soon as she returns and also wants to invite the two of them to her private home in Hokkaido that she use to live in back when she was younger.

Spoiler:
So now Hisao had something new to look forward to!
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/1085/screenshot20120130at115.png
Spoiler:
The following weekend, Hisao and Hanako arrive to the airport to greet Lilly and Akira as they return back from Scotland. And since class just ended and was in the start of a 3 day vacation. Hisao Lilly and Hanako decided to prepare for the upcoming trip to Hokkaido.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2719/screenshot20120130at120.png
Spoiler:
During the trip the crew went by train, Hisao played cards with Hanako and talked with Lilly during thier trip. Most of the time asking about her family. She only makes mention about how Akira and her use to live here on thier own back when there parents left to move to Scotland. But otherwise, the conversation was light....
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/3712/screenshot20120130at121.png
Spoiler:
Eventually the crew made it to the private summerhouse in Hokkaido and unpacked their stuff. Hisao decided to sit down and watch the TV and fell sound asleep.

Spoiler:
It wouldn't be till the next morning he would wake up, and Hisao would have a short conversation about the house and life until Lilly brings up that she's going on a walk to the town near by the summer home. Hisao agrees to come with Lilly and Hanako on the walk.

Spoiler:
The walk was nice and simple on the most part, and Lilly spent her time nostagiclly talking about life here in Hokkaido to Hisao. But during the walk the worse happened....
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5342/screenshot20120130at131.png
Spoiler:
Hisao heart actted up...AGAIN! This time bringing him down to his knees. This causes Hanako to panic and Lilly to grow deeply concerned. She realizes Hisao is in alot of pain and decides that they need to return to the Summer house. Hisao agrees with them and after recovering the three return back home...

Spoiler:
Hisao rests there till the late afternoon when he wakes up he notices how everything was quite and see that Lilly's outside in the wheatfeild behind the summerhouse.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7154/screenshot20120130at135.png
So he comes out to talk to Lilly and about what he brought up to her about her family and his... this was when Lilly realized that there was something to her that meant alot more to her. Her Hisao, and Hanako being happy with one another, like the time they celebrated her birthday. But then she continues on expressing that when she left to Scotland she grew concerned about Hisao worrying about him through the whole trip because she didn't want to lose him.

Spoiler:
And with that she started to stumble her way through the wheat feild coming up to Hisao and gives him an embracing hug which leads to one of the most powerful tear jerking moments in KS.
http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/9489/screenshot20120130at136.png
Spoiler:
Where Lilly confesses her love to Hisao.... I swear, this scene here, is the first scene I literally teared up and cried to in ages. Everything about this is powerful and romantic.. it comes at you at the speed of a fright train, and hits you hard. Never have I been emotional like this for years...
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3508/screenshot20120130at159.png
Spoiler:
That night the two would get together in the bedroom while Hanako was asleep for their first romantic love making. Lilly may have been shy on her initial approach, but once they two got together everything about them being together making love through the night was romantic and passionate. As someone mentioned to me before, what makes Lilly's H-scenes so powerful is the fact she's blind. Thus she cannot see, so everything that makes to moment tender is through touch. The way Hisao caresses Lilly, the way he holds her, the way she reacts to his touch, it's what make her scenes so good.

Spoiler:
She even moves her hand down and touches his junk at one point. Which interest her since she never felt Hisao's junk before. She eventually takes lead and thus the love making commences till it was done.

Spoiler:
The following day, Hisao wakes up and comes down to talk with Lilly and Hanako this morning as they were preparing brakefast. Lilly asks Hanako to prepare the table while she finishes the food. And then she talks to Hisao regarding about last night. Realizing that she did this so sudden and that Hanako was still around, but Hisao admited he liked Lilly and that's all there was to it and emraced her with another hug.
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/5595/screenshot20120130at222.png
Spoiler:
During breakfast the three eat and Lilly brakes the ice to Hanako about the fact that she confessed to Hisao yesterday. Hanako took it calmly and said she was happy to see the two of them are now happy together.

Spoiler:
The rain stopped later on and the three spent their time outside for the morning.
http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/605/screenshot20120130at338.png
Spoiler:
In the afternoon, Hisao decided to take a bath to relax a bit before taking the trip back to Yamaku High. Sure enough Lilly comes in and ask if she could join him in the bath.
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9205/screenshot20120130at345.png
Spoiler:
Of course he agrees and before you know it...well...let's just say when a romantic couple get together in a bath...stuff happens.

Spoiler:
And even after getting how they continue to make love with Lilly in lead again. Sure must be wonderful to have a girl love you so much like that.

Spoiler:
That evening the three took the train on their way back to Yamaku High  thus ending Act 3.

TOTAKU'S ANALYSIS OF LILLY ROUTE ACT 3

Spoiler:
This route hit me alot harder than Act 2, to the point I shed tears. I never thought I see a love story like this turn out so well executed. Especially with the way things worked out here. They chose the perfect place, planned out the right events, and timed it all just right. Lilly's confession to Hisao hit me like a train as it was such a powerful moment that I truly appreciated. Very rarely do lovely tender moments do this because in most occasion the execution usually fails. But here that's the opposite as it worked out all nicely.

Spoiler:
Plus the fact the two started to make love the following two night. This made more sense compared to Emi's route mainly because it wasn't forced since we now know the two's relation was quite different, it's a passionate type of love. Plus like I mentioned before, the H-scenes are particularly special because of one fact... Lilly's blindness! Like I mention before, touch becomes the important factor to Lilly when it comes to their relationship and their H-scenes which makes this fit all together real nicely. I give props to the devs for taking these factors into account!

Lilly Route Act 4:
Spoiler:
Future
[/b]

http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/5449/screenshot20120130at353.png
Spoiler:
During the ride on the train, Hanako's asleep, and Hisao and Lilly talk about their times they had together at the Summer house. Course knowing Lilly she want to claim that it's merely her "healthy adolescent sex drive" even though Hisao saw this as just another way of saying she wanted a piece of the one she loved. They also talk about how much progress Hanako had made since the time she left as she has become less timid and scared compared to how she use to be. From there, the three silently enjoy thier trip back to Yamaku.

Spoiler:
The following days ahead, Hisao starts getting back into the standard school routine as he deals with work and upcoming test. While Misha begins to panic over upcoming test Hisao decides to chat with Misha and discuss about thier trip to Hokkaido, which then lead Hisao to ask about Shizune and Lilly's connection and thier feud. Regardless, Misha couldn't answer that as it's something Shizune kept to herself.

Spoiler:
Later Hisao goes to the tea room to talk to Lilly as they discuss about what Hanako is doing since she hasn't come to the tea room for a while since she's been focusing on studing and then later talk about thier plans for the future. It's here Hisao finally decides to pursue a career as becoming possibly a teacher which perks Lilly's interest. Then Lilly asks how his English studies are coming along, knowing Hisao he hasn't made much headway with them so he asks Lilly to tutor him in it which she agrees to assist him with.
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2862/screenshot20120131at744.png
Spoiler:
Finally Lilly invites Hisao to her homcoming party which they wants to celebrate in her room with Akira. And as expected, Hisao said he would come.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6589/screenshot20120131at751.png
Spoiler:
That night Hisao comes to Lilly's room along withn Akira and the meet up with Hanako and Lilly. They spend thier time talking about life in general. At this point, it becomes clear that Hanako has joined the news paper club run by Naomi which she works on typing and placing articles for the paper. We also learn that Akira is actually a lawyer who works in her father's division of the Satou's business. And evnetually Lilly brings up that she confessed her love to Hisao to Akria which she was pleased to hear. When they Hanako and Akira leave for the night. Akira reminds the two to use protection. Course Hisao worries since he realize that every time she made love with Lilly he didn't have any but Lilly points out the fact that she's been taking birth control pills before making love each time with him.

Spoiler:
Afterward Hisao mainly talks to Lilly about why she asks Yuuko to  order braille based books for her. Course Lilly admits she's not good with computers (I know braille based keyboards, my guess is Microsoft Sam's voice annoys her. :V), but is good with reading books and typewriters. She admits she's kinda old fashion but that doesn't matter to Hisao really.
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/573/screenshot20120131at814.png
Spoiler:
And thus the two enter romantic lip lock. (which they do this several times through the story.) Before seeing each other off for the night.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/4113/screenshot20120131at819.png
Spoiler:
The following day, Hisao goes to see the nurse regarding his heart problem. The nurse reaches the conclusion that he needs to be monitored closely and asks Hisao to come in for a regular check up every now and then and to not strain himself.

Spoiler:
After class Hisao goes with Lilly on her weekly grocery shopping and discuss about life at Yamaku which later turns into a disccusion where Hisao ask if Lilly is avaliable for a date on Sunday. Which she agrees with Hisao, though he didn't know of a place to go, yet Lilly said she think of one. Eventually the run into Akira while shopping and they talk with her on the way back. While in the middle of discussing Shizune and Lilly's feud. Akira pulls out a photo that she kept in her pocket.

Spoiler:
It was taken from a year ago and back thenhttp://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7323/screenshot20120131at854.png
The photo was taken over a year ago when Lilly and Shizune were still friends. And the brown hair girl in the back there? That's Misha, before she dyed her hair pink and went with the drill hair look! Either way this gave Hisao some insight on the fact that the cousins did get along at some point. Though will they get together again, has yet to be seen...
http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/3739/screenshot20120131at858.png
Spoiler:
Afterward Akira beings up that she'll be leaving for Scotland soon again as her business requires her to be there. This leaves Hisao to questioning what this will mean for Lilly since Akira had to take care of her for 6 years only to now leave for Scotland. Regardless he decides to let the issue go for now and prepare for his date with Lilly after they get back to Yamaku.
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/2761/screenshot20120131at904.png
Spoiler:
On the weekend Hisao rents out a tuxedo and gets himself dressed up to go meet with Lilly at the place they were going to date. Oddly enough it was in a high class English styled resturant, which took Hisao by surprise. And after he took his seat he waited for Lilly to arrive. When she arrives and takes her seat he can't help but to notice Lilly is dressed in a sexy red Cheongsam, quite a nice look for her if I may ask.

Spoiler:
From there the two started to chat about what to order from the menu as Hisao had to read out the menu to Lilly. Eventually they agree on ordering Tuna Salad, and while Lilly was at it, she ordered for a glass of Chardonnay for the both of them. (Lilly sure does love her drinks)

Spoiler:
Evetntually the two decide to talk about thier past. And Hisao learned from Lilly that she use to attend and all girl's Chatolic school back when she was younger. Mainly because her parents saw it as the best for her to be there since they were limited to what they could do for her since they were moving to Sweden. Course Lilly was also a highly respected figure there too. Recived several conffesions that she turned down.
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3448/screenshot20120131at914.png
Spoiler:
Then when Hisao brought up his past, he mentioned of his life in high school and how he use to talk about use to partake in the soccer club there. She found his life to be very amusing and moves in to caress Hisao's cheek after she touches his face.

Spoiler:
Eventually the tuna salad arrives and the two eat their meal. Afterwards Lilly asks Hisao about the confessions he recived from anyone. He only brings up about Iwanako. And explains about the day when he met her out in the winter and suffered from a heart attack right after she asked him to go out on a date. And explains the situation that happened in the hospital and how Iwanako slowly drew away from Hisao.

Spoiler:
Lilly grew concerned and asked Hisao if she ever replyed back. So Hisao brings up the letter and explains a bit of the contents. Lilly sees it that at least Iwanako took the time to gather her thoughts together to at least let Hisao know how she felt ultimately in the end.

Spoiler:
Hisao then goes on about that it was his old life and how he found a new life here at Yamaku and how he felt he for once found someone he could connect with (Lilly). With that Lilly touches his face again and tells him that she appriciates how much he means to her. Afterward they pay for thier meal and call an end for thier date.

Spoiler:
The two sleep together that night in Hisao's bed and by morning after the both get up to get ready for school they discuss matters about thier plans for the future and pursuing a career in teaching. After much chit-chat. They run into Kenji who is busy getting ready for exams. Eventually after hearing Lilly's voice. Kenji gives Lilly a proper greeting before taking leave only to trip, fall and knock over Lilly in the process. When Lilly got up she was ticked off, which is a rare thing for Hisao to see. And knowing how rare it is for her to be upset like this, he kindly step aside and let Lilly walk off her frustration.

Spoiler:
After class was over Hisao asks Mutou for brouchure to colleges, which he gave him several bunches to look over to help him decide on his college career.
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4488/screenshot20120131at100.png
Spoiler:
Days would pass till about a week before school would be out for the second trimester. Hisao begins to notice how he starting to develop a liking for tea and hangs out with Lilly and Hanako in Lilly's bed room for another one of her pajama tea parties.
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/4488/screenshot20120131at100.png
Spoiler:
They mainly spend thier time discussing thier future plans. Currently Hanako wants to go with Naomi on a trip to Kyoto and discuss how they're going to prepare for the trip. Eventually Hanako leaves the room for the night leaving Lilly and Hisao alone. Hisao brings up about his decision that he wants to pursue becoming a science teacher.

Spoiler:
Eventually though Hisao asks a question regarding about how Lilly could teach with her blindness. This leads Lilly to conduct a little "test" with Hisao. A blind-fold test! She ties a blindfold around Hisao's eyes and asks him to try and see if he can find his way around and touch her. This turns out to be harder for Hisao then he first thought espcially since Lilly beings to tease him and move around to make the game more fun. Eventually he trips and falls over the table. They end the game there, and Lilly explains that she did it to ease his mind on the subject. And explains that there are ways to teach even with blindness as many have done it before her.

Spoiler:
Eventually the two kiss again and decide to do the blindfold test again... but this time...make it sexy! Hisao puts the blindfold back on and begins to hear Lilly breathing heavy and before too long another sound. This perk Hisao's interest enough to peek through his blindfold.
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5098/screenshot20120131at123.png
Spoiler:
Sure enough Lilly was enjoying herself....

Spoiler:
Soon after she was done she asks Hisao to have blindfold sex with her. This prove to be an interesting challenge that Hisao took after Lilly sets the blindfold back on him. So sure enough he gives it a shot and seems to do pretty well until....

Spoiler:
He has another heart murmur in the middle of sex and collapses onto the floor.
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/7175/screenshot20120131at125.png
Spoiler:
This is when Lilly knew exactly why Hisao never took lead when they made out. Hisao felt like he was being pitied by Lilly for this. Lilly apalogized for her actions, but Hisao says that she doesn't really need to because he cares for her and then jokes a bit about how she seems to like to take lead most of the time.

Spoiler:
Regardless of how funny the statement was they knew that caution had to be taken from this point onward....

Spoiler:
The next few days in class Hisao finishes up class and as he was going about his normal routine, he gets a phone call, not form someone he knew though. Regardless, he answers it and finds out it's Akira who got the number form her sister Lilly and asks Hisao to come meet her at the park right away.
http://imageshack.us/f/710/screenshot20120131at125.png/
Spoiler:
So he goes to the park and finds Akira chilling on the bench drinking a beer. The two discuss about the current situation about her moving to Scotland and mentions that the reason she's moving is because she is being relocated to the main headquarters in Soctland.
http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/231/screenshot20120131at108.png
Spoiler:
Eventually though she drops the bombshell on Hisao by telling him that Lilly is being asked to move back to Scotland as well with her family...permamently. This takes Hisao by surprise because Lilly had managed to keep this so tight from him. He is not sure what to do, and yet Akira apalogizes because she thought he had known. However, she said thier isn't much she can do, but tell him to prepare to see off Lilly come the weekend.
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1856/screenshot20120131at114.png
Spoiler:
The following day Hisao takes Lilly to the Shanghai while it was raining and sit down to talk about matters. Eventually bringing up about Lilly being asked to return permamently to Scotland. She tells Hisao that she feel that her family want to get to know her some more and feels that it might be worth a chance to go there. And tries to convince Hisao to have a long distance relationship with her.

Spoiler:
Course Hisao realizes Lilly is too old-fashioned for that kind of approach and so they discuss when she's planning to leave and as expected she explains it's within a few days.

Spoiler:
After thier discussion ended and they returned to campus, Hisao goes into his room to think hard about the complications he's about to deal with because the one girl he has fallen in love with was fixing to leave him.

Spoiler:
The following day, Hisao is asked by Misha and Shizune to help them finish up some of the student's information and place it on the hard drive of the computer. Hisao sort of is left without choice and decides to assist them.
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3816/screenshot20120131at127.png
Spoiler:
Eventually as he worked on the documents, Lilly ends up coming in as she gets dragged in by Misha to help do work and agrees to assist as well since Hisao was there. So she takes out an old braille type writer and beings going through the braille documents converting them text via type writer. It was then when Hisao takes notices when Misha leaves to go do something.
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6408/screenshot20120131at134.png
Spoiler:
For the first time, he notices how both Shizune and Lilly are actually getting along for once. If it was only for a brife moment. But he knew that somehow, this was likely the start of a bond between cousins that was starting to reform.
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/1349/screenshot20120131at137.png
Spoiler:
By around the later afternoon the crew finishes transfer the documents and call it a day. Hisao and Lilly walk together back to her dorm and during thier trip she takes one last time to touch Hisao's face. Knowing that it will be the last time she'll be able to touch the face of the man she loved.
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/428/screenshot20120131at141.png
Spoiler:
Not too long afterward, Lilly and Akira pack up and say thier goodbyes to Hisao and Hanako and mention that they'll stay over at Shizune's home for the next day till the airplane arrives that'll take them to Scotland.
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/661/screenshot20120131at146.png
Spoiler:
On the day of Lilly's departure. Hisao spends some time talking to Hanako about how her plans were coming along and she mentions that Naomi and her have decided to go visit Hokkaido during thier trip. Eventually Hisao ends up talking to Yuuko about Hanako and how she has become more open compared to beforehand. And when asking about a question regarding Lilly's leave, Yuuko wasn't entirely sure other then mentioning about the boyfriend she once had that left her.
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/117/screenshot20120131at150.png
Spoiler:
That night Hisao spent time thinking abit while looking at Lilly's paper crane about Lilly's plan to departure, her descion to move to Scotland and all the memories and friends she would leave behind. He finally comes to the conclusion that Lilly may be simply doing this just to respect her parents, and not follow her own decision for her future. So with that Hisao decides that he must try to see if she can reach her and convince her to change her mind before she leaves for Scotland.
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8538/screenshot20120131at156.png
Spoiler:
He quickly gets ready and calls a taxi to take him to Shizune's home. Upon arriving there, he makes contact with Hideaki who tells him that they just left a few minutes ago. Hisao realizes now he now has to make this count so he get back to the taxi and heads to the airport.
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/7151/screenshot20120131at157.png
Spoiler:
The airport was crowded that night, filled with alot of people. Hisao struggles as his heart begins to act up as he continues to search for Lilly.
http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/5120/screenshot20120131at159.png
Eventually he finds her and begins to call out to her only to end up being bumped hard by the crowd sending him to the ground.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/377/screenshot20120131at202.png
Spoiler:
And right there he started to suffer a heart attack as bystanders witnessed him in pain as he tried to call out to Lilly. He collapses and life beings to fade from his eyes....

Spoiler:
But alas he was still alive. For a day afterward he woke up in the hospital to meet up with the doctor. He explained that they rescued him just in time and had to perform an emergency surgery on him to save him from dying and from there he asks to be alone for a bit while he thinks about what happened.

Spoiler:
He thinks back of the events that had unfolded before him and what he attempted to do that night. And this Hisao thought he had failed for he was unable to get Lilly's attention before she left. And thus he was back at square one just like the time he had the heart attack back during winter... realizing that he had screwed up, he decided that for now the only choice he had for now was to go to sleep and think about it later.

Spoiler:
He would only wake up later to hear a famaliar sound.. a faint sound of little musical drums playing somewhere around him.... he gets to look around and spots something familiar....

Spoiler:
The music box Hisao had given to Lilly... it was there right beside him. Knowing that it was there meant only one thing... Before he could turn around he was met by a familiar face.
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/1421/screenshot20120131at214.png
Spoiler:
Lilly...she came up to Hisao and embraced him as she begin to sob in tear. Hisao tells her not to worry, but she won't accept it, because she feels she should worry for him this once. I'll be honest here too. This scene here too also made me cry....It was so much....them feelings.....
http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/128/screenshot20120131at217.png
Spoiler:
Eventually Lilly asks Hisao why he came to the airport. And this is when he finally confesses to Lilly that he wanted her to save her from making a big mistake and to be able to live here with all the friends and people she has known and above all else....wanted her tobe with him always.

Spoiler:
Lilly accepts this and tells Hisao how much she means to him and promises to stay with him. Eventually because of the situation the two realize they will miss Tanabana this year and make a promise to try to attend it in the upcoming year....

Spoiler:
Thus ending the story....

Spoiler:
Or so I thought with the credits and all...

Spoiler:
After the credits ended we got one more extra special surprise that came up!
http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/2972/screenshot20120131at224.png
Spoiler:
A few days following after Hisao was out of the hospital he went with Akira and Lilly to a hill over along the side of Yamaku high and discuss about matters in life. Akira eventually tells the two she has to leave and return to Scotland. And thus Lilly and Hisao talk about thier plans to continue going for thier education degrees and make a decision to go attend the same college if possible. And so with that two decide to head down the hill to return to campus to get ready for their final trimester before graduation leaving us with final statement that will forever linger within me....
Spoiler:
Forward, towards the future. Our future!
[/i]

End of Lilly's Route

FINAL ANALYSIS ON LILLY'S ROUTE

Spoiler:
This route while it was a cliched romance story, it was a very well executed story that delivered much better than I expected. The whole love affair the how Hisao deals with coming to the conclusion about trying to help Lilly realize that she has everything she had here in the Sendai region. It was all a rather heart pounding (pun intended) experience. That true brought out the best story I've read in a while and litterally left my crying when Hisao triumphantly managed to get Lilly to stay even though he almost lost his life in the process.

Spoiler:
This is how romance stories should be executed and if more stories were done like Lilly's I would become very interested in Romance novels. And to think that he did this for the girl he loved just so they could have the future together, truly a heart warming piece. And finally to end the story with an epilouge was probably the best it could of been done. If all the routes did the same thing as Lilly's I would of probably enjoyed them as much as Lilly's route. As said at the end of the story, we all need to step forward and find our future ether we find it or create it....it's out there.

RATING OF LILLY'S ROUTE

Story: 10
Spoiler:
If a love story can make me cry, then it has successfully done it's job in delivering what it was meant to do. Think, feel and remember. This is what Lilly's route seem to deliver with absolute perfect taste. For I have cried several times during the story. During her confession, during when Hisao finally notice Lilly didn't go to Scotland, and with final words from Lilly's story, they hit you very hard. And if you feel these feelings, you can truly understand the power within Lilly's story that makes it powerful and romantic at the same time. There isn't anything I can complain about from the route because of how well executed the story was. And it made me cry. I may have "nearly cried" at Hanako's route...but here I did truly shed tears....

Characters: 9
Spoiler:
This one puts heavy focus on Hisao and Lilly, and also somewhat on Hanako as well. We all got to see how thier characters developed how Hisao and Lilly fell in love, how Hanako began to become braver and deal with her situation and become friends with a classmate. We also get to see how Hisao develops a romantic relation with Lilly and got to feel just how much she loves him and her. It could felt through the whole story, but it took full motion after their trip to Hokkaido. There isn't much else I can say except for most you have to feel the experience because it is very diffucult to describe.

Also, it's important to note that this route finally gave Akira and Hideaki some character to them. Especially with learning more about Akira and her profession and making Hideaki finally have a purpose in the story (instead of being thrown in like in Shizune's route.). And then also learning about Shizune and Lilly's connection and how they were beginning to reform the bonds before the ending of the story. These were all important things that really brought out the story. My only issue I had with it at all was Hisao's sudden change of character at the very beginning of the Lilly's story. It was happen to sudden it made me wonder if this was Hisao I was listening to... he sounded so upbeat. In the other routes, he started out morbid and casual at the beginning and then developed depending on the girl he was getting close too....Yeah...it just felt too sudden...

H-scene: 10
Spoiler:
Nothing says a good H-scene like true romance between a man and a woman. This is what makes Lilly and Hisao's H-scenes so special and good. They fall in love and confess and thus become engaged. And from there, the two get involve in romantic love making that we can tell was truly passionate and caring. Like I mentioned early what makes Lilly's special is due to the fact she cannot see. Therefore "touch" become the most important thing to her during their romance time. Every action that he does has a powerful reaction from Lilly. It fascinates me to wonder what goes on in the world of a blind girl like her when she engages in this. What goes through her mind, what she experiences form it. It's a very interesting thought. This is one of the big reasons Lilly's moments are powerful.

The blindfold sex bit was also an interesting concept Lilly did to "show" Hisao what she experience....even though it didn't go as planned, it was played well. As expect, because of this, I have no issue with these scenes as they were romantic and intimate.

END OF LILLY'S ROUTE SPOILER

Ok I've finished writing up Lilly's route which means now I can finally end this with one final thing..... My final overview of Katawa Shoujo itself.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 09:30:21 AM by Totaku »
That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind.
Tsunami Channel Home of  Japanese webcomics Artist Akira Hasegawa.
My Deviant Art site gallery
Now I Twitter

Ruka

• Lab Syndrome
  • "Even a failure produces valid results."
    • Ruka Sari Sari
« Reply #266 on: February 06, 2012, 12:50:25 AM »
Here's an interview from Akiba OS of Suriko (Lilly's writer):
[nsfw]http://www.akibaos.com/?p=18203[/nsfw]

You can get a rough idea of what's  being said through a machine translator if you're curious.

<Jana> Edited due to many ads with boobs on them. :o
Edit: <Ruka> I had ad filters on, so I didn't see them. Sorry about that.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 04:44:40 AM by Ruka »

gammaraptor

• i won't depend on anyone anymore
« Reply #267 on: February 06, 2012, 12:57:59 AM »
Yeah, that scene that made you cry was beautifully done.

« Reply #268 on: February 06, 2012, 01:10:11 AM »
Katawa Shoujo! My heart~~~~. I finished the 5 routes in about a week and a half, about a week and a half ago. Except Shizune's which I did last and largely skipped through (I need to go back and read it). I popped over cause I was wondering: What ZUN composed song would fit any of the charaters in KS? There was a similiar thread elsewhere, but I have like laughable general music knowledge. Can't think of anything at the moment, but I'm sure there are great choices there.
Didn't realize KS had its dedicated thread. :)
Oh yea this piano playing of "Jitters" Hanako's cinematic bgm:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K1B063wHtg
 *clenches fists* That was easily the most powerful of the videos. The first time I saw it ingame I was like petrified in awe.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 01:16:56 AM by Chronopolis »

Seventh Holy Scripture

• Err... d'ya need somethin' from me?
« Reply #269 on: February 06, 2012, 02:16:06 AM »
Didn't realize KS had its dedicated thread. :)

Yeah, the thread title wasn't the most obvious thing.
Hope Suikama doesn't mind that I changed it.