Author Topic: Genius of Sappheiros revival thread  (Read 194125 times)

Re: Genius of Sappheiros revival thread
« Reply #840 on: May 23, 2012, 03:10:40 AM »
Heh, easy modo.

« Reply #841 on: May 26, 2012, 08:14:33 AM »
I have a few problems about this game

The skills sometimes doesn't show up.

The status effects bubbles are misaligned.

I crashed a few times on Satori's boss fight. Luckily, I beat her before crashing.

I use Windows XP in Japanese locale.

EDIT:
Nevermind, problem got solved.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:46:05 AM by ricric7 »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #842 on: June 01, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Since it's japanese, it's hard to tell much... but there is, notably, new recipes to make Rank V of some of the accessories. It requires version I and II to craft, which is nice, because those are mostly useless in the expansion and just clog up your inventory.

Edit;They didn't have it up until just recently, but they finally have a note that says Satori's learning skills are much easier to get.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:13:27 AM by Serela »
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #843 on: June 05, 2012, 04:21:03 AM »
Nice.

« Reply #844 on: June 13, 2012, 02:17:00 AM »
I just found a glitch. I was going through the expansion and I was going to recruit Cirno and I and I fought a random enemy and beat it. Only to find that apparently that enemy was Cirno somehow...
What I mean is the enemy didn't have Cirno's sprite and the boss music wasn't playing. Oh and the raise to Satori's learning is really significant and item drop rate is much higher in Weekend.

« Reply #845 on: June 16, 2012, 12:59:35 AM »
Is the english patch compatible with the latest game patch?

« Reply #846 on: June 16, 2012, 01:04:48 AM »
Is the english patch compatible with the latest game patch?

It's compatible with 2.09. It can't be used for Weekend though

« Reply #847 on: June 16, 2012, 01:07:45 AM »
What he said. Although TheNewGuy said he would work on porting the english patch to Weekend, so if you want to wait for that bundle to have the english patch, go ahead.

« Reply #848 on: June 22, 2012, 11:25:50 PM »
I kind of hate to bump this thread, but I have a list of the changes for Weekend:

http://www26.atwiki.jp/touhou_souzin/pages/251.html

Note that Satori now can be level 60 instead of 99 for learning the skill with the highest level requirement (also some of these level requirements were lowered, too), and also note that the minimum skill learn chance is now 10%, meaning no more shit grinding for hours on just to learn a frigging skill at 3% even with the learning boosts on Satori.

Check out the item drops, too. Many were doubled and in some cases tripled or even rarely quadrupled. Also added new recipes and tweaked game balances as usual.

« Reply #849 on: June 23, 2012, 04:36:10 AM »
I see, interesting. The drop rate for this game means you can't experiment around. You need to know what you are planning to get. With the boost, you can now experiment around and not get punished for crafting garbage items.

« Reply #850 on: June 23, 2012, 05:03:17 PM »
An increased drop rate definitely makes this more interesting to me, as does easier learning of spells.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
« Reply #851 on: June 23, 2012, 08:19:07 PM »
Indeed. Just waiting on the modified English patch.

Also, could someone translate that change list?

SuccinctAndPunchy

• Fear The Melon!
  • I would murder all of you for a cup of tea.
« Reply #852 on: June 23, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »
Another person patiently twiddling their thumbs waiting for a modified English patch here.

Looks interesting and I'd rather be patient than deal with drop rate bullshittery.

« Reply #853 on: June 23, 2012, 08:53:21 PM »
I forgot to mention last time, but certain recipes now take less materials as well, too, while they also added new recipes. Sadly, they didn't implement Akyuu, which is a little disappointing.

Also...

Spoiler:
Weekend apparently gutted the bamboo maze so Mokou instead is in the looping room and the only ways are to either leave via 8 portals then down or talk to her.

« Reply #854 on: June 24, 2012, 07:21:10 PM »
I'll probably wait for a working English patch before switching over.

« Reply #855 on: June 29, 2012, 11:50:35 PM »
You know those helpers Sanae summons? Well apparently they can be instant death'd. I wish I had known that earlier :o