Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 114069 times)

W

• Heat Joker
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 3]
« Reply #930 on: July 20, 2011, 04:08:41 AM »
Although why the hell would Yuan counterclaim Iffrita? >_>
I guess if the scum team thought her claim was that bad and decided to superbus her, but...

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #931 on: July 20, 2011, 04:13:29 AM »
Yes, Iffrita's claim was 9 kinds of bad for reasons all over day 2.  Keep that in mind so bussing was probably going on then.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #932 on: July 20, 2011, 04:13:59 AM »
What. The. Hell. Just happened?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #933 on: July 20, 2011, 04:15:01 AM »
Although why the hell would Yuan counterclaim Iffrita? >_>
I guess if the scum team thought her claim was that bad and decided to superbus her, but...

DING DING DING.

Why the hell would I do that as scum? It makes NO SENSE.

You guys are going to lynch ME over obv scum Moonin... because someone ELSE claimed jailer.

Yes, I understand the townjailer/scum jailer stigma.

But this is how town loses games. By questioning the mod. The mod OBVIOUSLY had a reason for putting these in the game. Very likely scum is not roleblockable.

Think about it, Xix's role almost CONFIRMS that. "Some people can get through my roleblock"

That's the OTHER ROLEBLOCKERS and THE SCUM.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #934 on: July 20, 2011, 04:18:57 AM »
Votecount of Oh, There's Activity Again

Yuan (2): One, Mala, Depore, Miya
Moonin (2): Yuan, Xix, Mikhail

One (0): Yuan
Mikhail (0): Xix
Xix (0): Depore

Not Voting: Miya, Caladbolg, Moonin, Mala

With 8 alive, you require 5 to lynch.
There are about 39 hours and 40 mins until Night 3.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 04:21:21 AM by Kiro »

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #935 on: July 20, 2011, 04:20:58 AM »
I'd like to point out the post where Depore voted Iffrita again.

I thought it was a bullshit reason then (how was Miya supposed to be an overzealous townie when she was lurking the day away) and it looks weak enough in hindsight to be a bus post. Also note the waffly paragraph on Yuan, and the lack of mentions of her today.

All this is working off Moonin town, so I'm going to actually have to reread him again to see if that still holds. Moonin isn't helping by being absent for most of today.

Cut by Yuan. I'm going to wait for Mala to return before making any concrete conclusions. But 2 town jailers is pretty unlikely. Note that Mala hasn't actually claimed her role yet.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #936 on: July 20, 2011, 04:28:05 AM »
Actually, thinking over it, Yuan/Xix makes sense too. Okay, let me actually read them.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #937 on: July 20, 2011, 04:29:56 AM »
Ugh, I have no idea how to interpret the way things are going on here. I WANT A MIKHAIL FULL CLAIM.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #938 on: July 20, 2011, 04:30:40 AM »
Mikhail isn't alive right now you derp. Have you not been reading the thread?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #939 on: July 20, 2011, 04:32:25 AM »
I'd just like to say that Moonin's QT has 2 posts from him, and neither of them contain any reads. What the hell, Moonin.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #940 on: July 20, 2011, 04:32:54 AM »
EBWOP: I still think he fits lazy town more than scum though. >_>

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #941 on: July 20, 2011, 04:33:43 AM »
Don't you know that Mikhail should have a QT with them? Demon Navarus did Mikhail's claim for him, so why can't Mala full claim?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #942 on: July 20, 2011, 04:34:26 AM »
Oh, right. Well, we have to wait for Mala then.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #943 on: July 20, 2011, 04:34:51 AM »
Although why do you want a Mikhail full claim?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #944 on: July 20, 2011, 04:39:03 AM »
This town would be making a huge mistake to lynch me at this juncture.

Based on role mechanics/setup, which is all done by mod.

You have NO IDEA what powers the scum could have.

Lynch based on SCUM INTENT and scum reads. Not this "LET'S OUTGUESS THE MOD LOL" stuff.

Moonin is still the best lynch.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #945 on: July 20, 2011, 04:41:41 AM »
He claimed one shot reviver. Suddenly SOMEONE gave him the ability to use his power again. This seems a little TOO damn situational. Not to mention that he is removed from the game at this point, choosing a time when he was coming under fire. I'm still suspicious from him, so I want a full claim.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #946 on: July 20, 2011, 04:43:59 AM »
Another thing is that the wagon on Yuan is pretty damn ridiculous. Just because Yuan was counterclaimed doesn't make her scum, and Yuan was a high town target for you guys. Seriously?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #947 on: July 20, 2011, 04:46:22 AM »
It's more the fact that Mala claims to have counterclaimed Yuan's exact role, making the possibility that they are both town extremely unlikely.

Skull

• Skull
« Reply #948 on: July 20, 2011, 04:48:04 AM »
That.  And we know for a fact Mala is town. So~  Words from Mala will be really good.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #949 on: July 20, 2011, 05:13:33 AM »
I am a jailer. I forcefully commute my target, which also makes them unable to act during that night. This means that any and all other actions performed against my target will fail that night. I am able to target myself with this ability, but I am told that there will be a downside to doing so. I do not believe Yuan's claim. I have my reasons for this and I will post them in a few hours. Moonin is still scum. I will post the reasons for this in a few hours. I have a QT with Mikhael. I believe One's claim.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #950 on: July 20, 2011, 05:16:52 AM »
Caladbolg #930: Here's a fun fact. Moonin did not specifically counterclaim Empress Iffrita's jailer claim. Yuan only stated that she had reasons to believe that the Jailer part of Empress Iffrita's claim was false. Extremely vague wording. I will post more about this in a few hours.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #951 on: July 20, 2011, 05:51:16 AM »
To elaborate on the Yuan being vague thing, I think that she is the scum rolecop/roleblocker. More on this later.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #952 on: July 20, 2011, 06:22:25 AM »
Uh ok. Could you expand on what "forcefully commute" means; is that just flavor? Also, full claim if you haven't already (and answer PX's questions about Mikhail).

Yuan needs to fullclaim as well.

Also this is unrelated but why the hell did you choose to target who you targeted?

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #953 on: July 20, 2011, 06:23:31 AM »
Oh crap sorry. -_-

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #954 on: July 20, 2011, 06:25:40 AM »
Err, I meant Xix. Don't know where that PX thing came from. (Mods if you could edit that, that would be great, otherwise whatever).

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #955 on: July 20, 2011, 06:53:27 AM »
As for One, I don't think this is One's first game, but even if it is, I think that the contents of the RVS would be enough for him to realize that late votes on wagons look rather iffy.
I really wish I could agree against Depore but I really, really can't get past how DollS-like her play is at this point.
Pretty sure you're talking about the wrong newbie there.

Hey guys this is why One is town. I know the player playing Iffrita prides herself on her ability to identify anonymous players. It looks like, for all intents and purposes, Iffrita thought One was DollS! The problem is that One is not DollS! Q.E.D.

If you want a more standard case, I read One as town beforehand, and I think that Iffrita's defense of one reads more like scum whiteknighting a townie than scum tying herself to a scumbuddy. I will expand on this later when I'm not feeling like I'm going to throw up.

As for Moonin, it looks like Iffrita was trying to use his logic to springboard off on a Mala lynch D1. In addition, his stance on the D2 fiasco was logical and clear, even if he did end up on the wrong side. I lean town on him. I'll need to look over interactions again.

I realize the above cases are crap, but it's the best I can come up right now with without undue exertion. I still don't like Xix, but I'm bound to believe Yuan's claim that she roleblocked Xix, which basically clears him as likely town if Yuan is scum.

So basically I'm going to reread Depore.

W

• Heat Joker
« Reply #956 on: July 20, 2011, 06:57:04 AM »
And I forget that Yuan could easily be lying if she's scum.
Okay, scratch that entire Xix paragraph.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #957 on: July 20, 2011, 09:23:53 AM »
@Caladbolg #952: I have already claimed in full. Every night I pick a target. Said target becomes action immune for the night but they are also roleblocked as a consequence.
@Xix #941: "so why can't Mala full claim?" I said that I didn't have the time and that I would explain everything when I did have the time.
Why do you people not understand that Moonin is scum? I believe that One is town. I believe that Mikhael is town. I am leaning town on Xix and Princess Miya and Caladbolg. Moonin and Yuan are scum.
Moonin: Do something, scum. There's this thing called an OPINION. It's a really townie thing to have but you STILL lack one. I would also like for you to address my points against you in #93, #109, #262, #336, #364, #471, #567 and #741. Moonin claimed that he was a neighbourizer. It looked like a counterclaim to Empress Iffrita's neighbourizer charge on her JoaT. But if it's one way, it's hardly a neighbourizer at all. I like how you failed to mention this and how you tried to defend her reason for why the neighbourizing of UK failed.
When Yuan first stated that she had reason to disbelieve Empress Iffrita's claim of jailer as part of her JoaT in #377 ("Further, I have role related reasons to know that the one-shot Jailor claim is almost certainly false .") I thought it was because she was a rolecop and had rolecopped me and therefore knew that there was another jailer in the game. Note how she did not mention this aspect again. Naturally she claims to be a jailer AFTER I die. I believe that she was caught out by Mikhael's evoke today.

##Vote Yuan
I want to see Yuan and Moonin both killed and mangled.

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #958 on: July 20, 2011, 09:29:58 AM »
And Mikhael would like to note that Xix's #937 sounds like unnecessary fishing and weird.

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #959 on: July 20, 2011, 10:30:17 AM »
@Caladbook: Overzealous in method, not in post count. Day 2 Miya, when she posted, looked like she stumbling all over herself out of overeagerness.

@Mala: If Yuan/Moonin is your proposed scumpair, who do you think killed you?