Author Topic: Gensokyo Danmaku Festival - Twitch Streaming CHARITY Event - Searching Streamers  (Read 1778 times)

[attach=1]

Gensokyo Danmaku Festival ~ Benefitting IFRED (International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression)

Please don't hate, kill, harass or hurt me if you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in this post. I am not a native english speaker. Thank you very much.

Hello Touhou Community :)
I am Eredom, a Touhou Streamer on Twitch. I already did some marathons in the past, but all of them were non-charity and only to a small audience. So I thought about searching some people to participate and make a Touhou Twitch Streaming event with a lot of streamers. And to give it a good cause, it's supposed to be a charity stream. I already contacted a non-profit organization (IFRED).

I am still planning everything for the marathon, but in short, it will be 48 Hours on a Weekend in Summer. Which weekend depends on the time schedules of the streamers participating.

The participating Streamers are allowed to play any game as long as it's an official Touhou game or a Touhou related Fangame.

Other Requirements:
- At least 720p/30fps on your stream [around 1.5k Upstream]
- Obviously a Twitch Channel
- A decent Microphone, doesn't has to be high level but it should be possible for viewers to hear you without problems.
- At least 100 Follows on Twitch
- Enough Motivation to stream for at least 2 Hours during the Marathon.

Every Streamer participating will stream on his/her own channel. Streamers who aren't streaming are required to host the current streamer.

A time and date for the event hasn't been specified yet. We will try to find a time as soon as we have enough streamers to fill a Weekend with content.

The Event will benefit iFred, the International Foundation for Research and Education on Depression, helping depressed people all over the world to fight Depression, specifically focussing on Depression in School by benefitting the Schools for Hope Project http://schoolsforhope.org

If you are interested in participating in the event, you can apply here by filling in this Registration Form: http://goo.gl/forms/Deh4ss6fG9
[/b][/size]
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 09:22:04 PM by Eredom »

Chirumiru-chan

• Destitute shrine maiden
  • Yukkuri shiteitte ne!
    • Megagaga
I sometimes get depressed, so this charity might help me. I've just started streaming, but I would love to join the festival. I submitted the form.
⑨-chan
1cc: PoDD Rikako (Easy), PoDD Marisa (Easy), LLS Reimu (Easy)