Author Topic: Games You're Playing Right Now V - "Ah ha ha...I have killed a lot of people."  (Read 176609 times)

I am addicted to Guild Wars 2. Anyone else play?

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
So I just flew a sortie in the Alps today. I was flying a L5 UGB-equipped Su-25TM Frogfoot. For description's sake, this is a low-tier Attacker aircraft with no afterburner, meaning it takes a while to get on target, but UGBs tend to equalize that with long approach distances in the right conditions, and wide-area attacks that are easy to drop on unsuspecting groupings of targets.

My allies were flying the Pixy Morgan and the FALKEN. Keep in mind these are both high-tier planes. My opponents had two Su-34 Fullbacks and a special version of the Su-35 Flanker-E.

Me getting beat soundly by the enemy was not unexpected. Me beating my allies by a large margin, however, was.

Anyway, almost got the Plat in Criminal Girls - just need to kill the final boss with a Knighted Ran. After that, I'll either head back to Re;Birth2 or to Diva F 2nd. (Also, I love how there's apparently only ~430 people who have played the game and got a trophy.)

Also, STING helped work on Hyperdevotion Noire? Oh jeez, I'm in for a ride, aren't I? (Also, Day 1 DLC: Makers Compa, IF, and Sting; plus Fairy Fencer F's Tiara.)

Also also, uggggghhhh. The newest ACI tourney has a goddamn X-02 Knight skin variant as its plane reward. B-Sha is going to sell so much fuel while this is going on. And laugh in front of the jet fuel bonfire.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 08:37:00 AM by Ionasal kkll Solciel »
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Sahgren

Picked up Hyperdevotion Noire. I honestly think it executes on the Neptunia gameplay mechanics better than the main Neptunia series.  :V    It makes so much more sense to have discs and equipment with situational strengths and weaknesses when you can survey the field before hand than when you have to figure out what enemy type the boss is through trial-and-error save scumming.

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 2.51 hit.  Now we have Chocobo Racing.  Oh, and Triple Fucking Triad.

My life is now gone.

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
I picked up Vagrant Story on the recommendation of a few buddies last year but barely got anywhere, and decided to give it a second shot earlier this week.   Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm just not feeling it.  I feel like battles are LODS OF EMONE menus switching weapons and trying not to fail at timed hits.  I got a little past what I'm guessing is the 2nd boss (the ghost suit of armor)

Does it get better or if I don't like it by now I'm probably not going to?

EDIT: turns out I didn't know about a few critical things such as I can learn a heal spell so that will probably make this more fun will report back later

Phlegeth

• DPS LFG
  • Time expired: 121:45
I've been playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse.  It's really, really fun.  I just finished the Freiza Arc.  It's kind of funny, I made a Freiza Clan character and in some of the parallel quests the NPCs are usually freaking out or just confused about.  And keeping with the theme, I gave him a name inspired after the coolest character ever: Nineball.

Zerviscos

• Infinite Bread Chewing Powers! Activate!
  • Om nom nom nom nom nom*
Guys, staph me plox...

Twitter | Steam | Battle.net[Zerviscos#1833]

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
Guys, staph me plox...
Well, uh, considering we have two other people here that have this game... Don't think we can help you much.

Just cleared Bayonetta; already dreading Hard and up. Grace and Glory are annoying f-tards in the first place, I cannot stand the fact that many of them will be replaced by Gracious and Glorious, which outright forbid Witch Time. I hope at least the Evil Harvest Rosary will work against them, otherwise I might be in extreme trouble by Infinite Climax.

Upcoming events in ACI - a good old regular TDM (albeit with a meh Zodiac fighter as a reward) and a huge number of Idolmaster planes, including a pink B-2B with what appears to be all the characters from the first IM@S game. Anyone who sorties with this in NTDM is just begging to be constantly shot down.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

Spotty Len

• The Spottiest Len Around
  • Yuuka Master Race
I started Mother 3 one more time.

How wrong I was when I thought I wouldn't cry this time... :c

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
god damn it blizzard stop making diablo 3 fun again

stop it

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
also that's a thousand, get rekt

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson