Author Topic: AirMech (HerZog Drei)  (Read 1532 times)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
AirMech (HerZog Drei)
« on: May 27, 2012, 12:20:33 AM »
Yes.. I wanted a game that is a STG strategy hybrid, and this is should be it... but well It's like Sacrifice, hard to learn how the hell you control things.

On the game description, for those interested. It's that kind of game, where you need to destroy your enemies base, without losing your own. As the commander you control units by giving them simple orders and take over neutral or enemy outposts to boost your economy score and take ground. You control a mech than have a ground and airborne mode. On ground you can basically shot stuff. In air you fly around moving units by picking each one up. The controls are pretty hard for me to master, I can understand but playing this game will take a lot of time to get into...  Here is the link to download and this is the trailer .

On the side note.. this is another MoBa styled game, where you don't have everything unlocked and available for you at the start, and you also need to have a limited loadout of which AirMech you can pilot or units you can create. Of course it also comes with a pay to unlock mode, but since it is Alpha, there isn't much to unlock, but so far... It's only some kind of skins that can only be purchased by real money, rest you can unlock by playing and playing. It's silly but they said everything you can unlock in Alpha will carry over in the main game.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 02:49:26 AM by Berzul »

Re: AirMech (HerZog Drei)
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 05:02:34 AM »
Huh, a successor to Herzog Zwei? As an RTS fan I've got sort of a soft spot for it since it's one of the games that pioneered the genre (even if indirectly), so I may just check this out.