Author Topic: Touhou 12.3 hisoutensoku  (Read 2448 times)

Touhou 12.3 hisoutensoku
« on: June 28, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »
Either i might've missed the thread or nothing exists. anyway, any soku players out there? I want to learn about how you manage your own character against other players and how do you fare with it. I usually do aggro until my hp is less than 50%, then play defensively (tho i still lose at times).

AnonymousPondScum

Re: Touhou 12.3 hisoutensoku
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »
Reisen = Mind Starmine is my friend, everything else is a guest of honor. Stay in the back and FIRE ZE BOOLETS.

Alice = Throw out dolls like party favors and activate them when opponent is least expecting. If I don't know what I'm doing, neither does the enemy! :]

Utsuho = UTSUHO CRUSH PUNY ENEMIES! (Translation: Hit as hard and fast as possible.)

Suika = Spam crouching anti-air attack for no other reason than it looks hilarious.

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 08:29:33 PM »
There should be a thread for IaMP, I'd love to play some of you guys (when I get back from my vacation)

Critz

• Heartwarming ★ Miracle
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 12:57:49 AM »
Sanae: My main. Throw 5C star at long distance, fly upwards and spam j2C stars when out of room to breathe, with advantage set up Suwako 214 Bubble and spam the hell out, punish stupid bullets with Kanako 623 rushdown or set the Wind Tunnel on advantage. Generally, fly around and confuse the enemy with moving the amulets with the wind or slide fast on the ground with it. Pressure is crappy, mostly delayed hits in hopes they won't block (stagger) or try my luck with 2A/6A. Cards are 3-card wave for easy counters and comboability, and 5-card wave / 4-card sky for power and comboability.

Suwako: At distance j6B ring throw and j6C stream spam FTW, on the ground send a 5C geyser and cancel into the 22 curse cloud for protection. For melee, j6A ring spin all the way to piss them off with the range, then j6B  j6C airdash, repeat near wall. Go crazy with melee and j5B water when breaking guard. For cards 4-card clones and 2-card stream for relatively easy use. And 623 lazors are lovely for cover and trolling.

Reisen: Spam those 5B and 5C bullets, abuse 66A and j2A spin, beam them when away. For cards X-ray to make it easy to pin them with clones. Lunatic Red Eyes and Discarder are good too. Make use of j2A spinkick and make them eat 236C suppository explosion, as it deals a crapload of chip damage. I don't use her as much as the two above though.

Sakuya: Abuse fast 6C and 236 knives at long distance, piss them off when approaching with 5C bounce, 2B for anti-air, 66B stab for spellcards. Pressure the **** out of them with 6A, B bullets and j2A. For cards Killing Doll and timeslow when you master her pressure, Luminous Ricochet for easy comboability with dash attacks and Soul Sculpture for damn damage.

Those are my derpy ways of playing, so anyone with more of an idea, please correct '3'.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 01:25:56 AM by Critz »

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 05:26:20 AM »
Suwako and sakuya are the most annoying in my case, especially suwako's tree from hell. Tho very predictable, my reflexes aren't fast enough to guard xD

As Suika: I spam C balls whenever and try to pressure to the corner, hoping for an opening for a wall combo of 3k+ damage

As Aya: Abuse all my cards and try not getting hit in the process (quite hard because of the broken hitbox aya has)

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 05:07:38 AM »
I play hisoutensoku rather competitively. Suwako, Cirno, and Sanae main here.

For wako, i practically play very zone style and I wait for you to make the move. The rest is purely yomi and baits.
Cirno, i just play very punish style.
Sanae, i do my best to confuse people with wind and baits through those. Most others are just all reads though.

Then again, at the level I play, it's practically 4~6 combos determines a game, and a simple hitconfirm leads into a full combo most of the time, so playing risky is a lot less rewarding.