Author Topic: No shooting/bombing pacifist MoF normal strategy?  (Read 1795 times)

No shooting/bombing pacifist MoF normal strategy?
« on: May 27, 2010, 11:43:41 AM »
Has anyone done this and can share some way to consistently handle the waterfall attack after the first big fairy in stage 4? I'm also having major trouble at the first big fairy in stage 6, or rather just after it's done, you're circled by small faries and need to stream more fast incoming bullets while there's still alot of stuff on the screen left over from before.

Is there nothing to do except being great at reading and dodging, or is there a neat ways to handle some of these situations? Maybe doing it in normal is unrealistic ?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:58:17 PM by 633IDK »
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!

LHCling

• Metang@
  • ( 。゚ 3っ   )っ
Re: No shooting/bombing pacifist MoF normal strategy?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 12:14:25 PM »
Replay. Ignore the rest; I was messing around. Stage 4's "waterfall" can be, fortunately, tackled somewhat easily if you start off a bit to the right when the first big fairy enters. Move left, streaming the large bullets. You'll note that I jump through a gap in the waterfall. After a fair amount of testing, this is probably the easiest way through it, as going "up and around" that extra little segment will most likely get you walled when the other fairies enter from the other side.

The Stage 6 scenario is, unfortunately, impossible to bypass without taking a hit AFAIK. The leftover bullets are the largest problem as they severely restrict your movement, effectively pinning you which leads to getting nailed by the ring of fairies (aimed at you by the way) or the aimed bullets from the next wave.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:22:12 PM by Baity »
[16:25] <Kuruminut> Shut up MS Word, "fangirlism" is totally a word
<>
[07:59] <Sapz> ベーティさんは馬鹿っぽいだろう、この「っぽい」好き者

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Make love not war!
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 12:29:20 PM »
Pacifist runs fascinate me. I ought to try this some time.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Re: No shooting/bombing pacifist MoF normal strategy?
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 12:50:03 PM »
Thanks a bunch for the replay and stuff! I tried starting more to the left originally.
"you never know, you may have the best strats in the world" - Zil

Immortal Momiji!