Author Topic: FFV Four Job Fiesta 2013  (Read 86316 times)

Garlyle

• I can't brain today
  • I have the dumb
    • Tormod Plays Games
Re: FFV Four Job Fiesta 2013
« Reply #360 on: August 16, 2013, 09:08:25 PM »
1. Hermes Sandals.  Very little of what Exdeath and NeoExdeath throw at you is actually significantly reflectable (The main magic-using one is usually instantkilled via Magic lamp anyway)
2. Are you on the SNES or GBA version?  In the SNES version Rapid Fire is weaker because of the 'false targets' on NeoExdeath, but those aren't on the GBA version so RF is probably better.  Still, GilToss is guaranteed damage to all targets.  Make what you will of all this.

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #361 on: August 16, 2013, 10:22:28 PM »
1. Hermes Sandals.  Very little of what Exdeath and NeoExdeath throw at you is actually significantly reflectable (The main magic-using one is usually instantkilled via Magic lamp anyway)
2. Are you on the SNES or GBA version?  In the SNES version Rapid Fire is weaker because of the 'false targets' on NeoExdeath, but those aren't on the GBA version so RF is probably better.  Still, GilToss is guaranteed damage to all targets.  Make what you will of all this.
GBA, and I never found the Magic Lamp. ^^;;

UPDATE!!

All I can say is, "it's over already?" I was expecting a longer fight, but a few crits here and there (plus Gil Toss spam for 4800 damage a hit) made it go a lot more smoothly. Krile kept dying during the fight though. :V

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #362 on: August 20, 2013, 12:07:10 AM »
Ok I changed my mind I did decide to go beat up a robot after all.

Did I completely cheeseball my way with 3x Hermes Sandals and 3x !Sing?  Yes.
Do I care?  No.