Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 08, 2018, 06:18:37 am

Title: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 08, 2018, 06:18:37 am
//Well Eastern Interference in Salvation is practically dead at this point, so I now have an open quest "slot" in a sense. Anyway, I'm deciding to run a pure Puella Magi Madoka Magica quest now. It has been done in the past according to the archive. And coincidentally it apparently stars the same character. :P

//Caution: Spoilers for Puella Magi Madoka Magica ahead. If you don’t care or have already been spoiled or seen the anime, then you have nothing to worry about. Otherwise, you have been warned…

>WARNING: You will have 3 attempts for this quest. Period. Dying or witching will use up one attempt and you will be given the option to restart from the previous action taken. Upon the loss of the third attempt, you will be stuck with the ending you receive. Proceed with caution and have fun~
-------
>You are Sayaka Miki

>Your life had been pretty normal up until about a month ago, when you and your best friend, Madoka Kaname, were introduced to the world of Magical Girls.

>The two of you quickly became friends with Mami Tomoe, the Magical Girl that saved your lives, and Kyubey, a catlike creature that grants wishes in exchange for becoming magical girls. After accompanying Mami on a few hunts, she was tragically killed in front of the two of you. Kyubey urged both of you to make a contract with him before the witch devoured you too, but before either of you could do anything your lives were saved by Homura Akemi.

>Ah yes, Akemi. A student that transferred into your class the same day you met Mami. It turned out she was a magical girl too, and she really gets on your nerves at times. There’s something about that psycho you just don’t trust, not to mention she seems to have some sort of obsession with Madoka. Ugh! The only reason you even put up with her anymore is mainly because of Madoka’s urging… It doesn’t help that she’s also taken to watching you like a hawk ever since you became a magical girl yourself... What a creep!

>Speaking of that, you made your contract with Kyubey a couple days after Mami’s death. Your wish was to heal the hand of Kyosuke Kamijou, a boy you’ve had a crush on for a long time. As a result, you have regenerative powers that are greater than those of a normal magical girl. You also can summon cutlasses as your weapons. As a magical girl, your power comes from a brilliant egg-shaped jewel known as a soul gem. Apparently it contains your actual soul... disturbingly enough...

>Your only other friend of note is Hitomi Shizuki, who has been acting very strange these last couple of weeks. You’ve been meaning to talk to her about it for a while, but unfortunately your duties as a magical girl have been getting in the way.

>Speaking of those, you recently became acquainted with a veteran magical girl named Kyoko Sakura. Things between the two of you were really rough at first, but after a while the two of you have grown to tolerate each other at best. Once that happened Akemi pulled both of you aside to discuss a serious matter: According to her, some kind of super-witch called -- you think it was something about walruses -- was coming to Mitakihara. Originally you thought it was a trick, but Kyoko confirmed that she was being completely serious. As a result the three of you temporarily put aside your differences and have spent the last couple of weeks preparing for the witch’s arrival…

>Which brings you to today. When Walmart-whatsitsname came to the city, the three of you began your attack. You don’t remember much of what happened, but the last thing you saw was a skyscraper barrelling down on top of you…

MikiTale - After The End

>...

>You awaken underneath a pile of rubble.

>Light is streaming in through a large hole to your right. Kyoko and Homura are nowhere to be found, and there is a distinctive lack of Walpurgisnacht’s -- ah yes, that was it -- laughter as well.

>In fact, things seem eerily silent at the moment...

>You slowly stand up, wincing slightly from the pain.

>What will you do now?
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 06:27:36 am
> Check ourself... Inventory. Other states (like soul gem) and if we're transformed or not.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 08, 2018, 04:26:36 pm
//Whelp, it's been 10 hours since I started this. So I'm going to go ahead and parse. Updates will be somewhat slow until at least one other person joins.

> Check ourself... Inventory. Other states (like soul gem) and if we're transformed or not.
>You examine yourself.
>Your head hurts a bit, and you are still transformed, you have a few minor injuries, but they seem to be healing. You frown slightly as you glance at your soul gem. It's a bit cloudy, but its not bad yet.

>Soul Gem Corruption: 50%
>Inventory:
  >3208
  >>Cash on hand.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 08:07:35 pm
> Peek outside through the hole...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 09, 2018, 08:40:00 pm
//Just a reminder that this is an open quest on the off chance there's lurkers.

> Peek outside through the hole...
>You make your way over to the large hole and peer around the side...
>The entire city seems to be a wreck... You know this witch threw freaking skyscrapers around, but now that it's light out you can really see all the devastation it caused.
>You hope that the shelter is still intact.

>You see a figure standing in a clear patch within the rubble off in the distance, you think it might be Akemi. Her attention seems to be fixed on the silhouette of... a mountain...? Since when was there a mountain there?
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 09:58:09 pm
>Get out through it.
>Does she seem harmed?
>Kyouko's not around yet?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 09, 2018, 10:46:46 pm
>Get out through it.
>Does she seem harmed?
>Kyouko's not around yet?
>You climb out of the hole.
>You can't tell at this distance
>You don't see Kyoko anywhere yet.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:54:11 am
> "A-Akemi. Are you all right?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 05:07:26 am
> "A-Akemi. Are you all right?"
>Your voice doesn't carry that far.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 05:08:39 am
> Head over to her.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 05:20:24 am
> Head over to her.
>You quickly and carefully make your way down the rubble towards Homura.
>She begins to reach for her shield when you get within speaking distance.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:38:35 am
> "Akemi. Are you alright?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 06:54:52 am
> "Akemi. Are you alright?"
>She immediately stops what she's doing and, after a few seconds, turns around. You swear you see a hint of disbelief on her normally stoic expression, but only for a moment.
>"Sayaka Miki. I'm..." she frowns, and seems to study you for a moment, as if trying to determine that you're actually there, "...actually surprised that you survived..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:58:21 am
>"I'm fine... I'll be fine too. I don't see Kyouko around... And I don't hear Walpurgisnacht either..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 07:05:53 am
>"I'm fine... I'll be fine too. I don't see Kyouko around... And I don't hear Walpurgisnacht either..."
>"Kyoko Sakura was caught and buried in the shock wave created from the structure that hit you. I had assumed both of you had died... As for Walpurgisnacht..." she pauses for a moment, a hint of sadness crosses her eyes very briefly, "It's... no longer a problem..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 07:12:43 am
>"I might've been caught in a room or something... But, Kyouko..."
>Look around.
>"Maybe she's only buried and stuck..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 07:24:59 am
>"I might've been caught in a room or something... But, Kyouko..."
>Look around.
>"Maybe she's only buried and stuck..."
>"Perhaps... If that's indeed the case, then I wish you luck if you're going to try and find her."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 07:27:43 am
>"What about you?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 07:34:32 am
>"What about you?"
>"What about me...?" she tenses up slightly, turning to glance at the mountain-like silhouette once more, "The only thing that matters is that I have failed.... There is nothing left for me here."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 07:42:59 am
>Look to the silhouette.
>"What's that you keep staring at."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 07:55:16 am
>Look to the silhouette.
>"What's that you keep staring at."
>You look to the silhouette, is it just you or do parts of it seem to be moving?
>"...A witch." Homura replies, "...one stronger than Walpurgisnacht..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 08:08:48 am
>"W-What!?" Walpurgisnacht did all this, and another stronger one supersedes her!? We weren't told about this."
>Glance one more time for Kyouko.
>"How do we stop this? How can we? Is... Is our only option just to run?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 08:20:36 am
>"W-What!?" Walpurgisnacht did all this, and another stronger one supersedes her!? We weren't told about this."
>"It wasn't supposed to happen..." Homura clenches a fist, before murmuring something to herself.

>Glance one more time for Kyouko.
>"How do we stop this? How can we? Is... Is our only option just to run?"
>You glance. You do not see her anywhere.
>"Running would be pointless." you suddenly hear Kyubey speak, before he comes into view, hopping onto a pile of broken concrete, "The witch appears to be gathering strength, I estimate that in approximately ten days, it will be able to wipe out all life on the planet." his tail swishes.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 10, 2018, 09:09:09 am
>Recoil in shock.
>"Wha-!? I-It's THAT strong!?"
>"B-But, then... what do we do...? We can't fight something like that... And if we can't run either... then... are we supposed to just curl up and die here...?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 03:19:41 pm
>Recoil in shock.
>"Wha-!? I-It's THAT strong!?"
>"B-But, then... what do we do...? We can't fight something like that... And if we can't run either... then... are we supposed to just curl up and die here...?"
>"That is for you to decide. To be fair, the witch is humanity's problem now. The birth of this witch has far exceeded our energy quota, so the creation of new magical girls is no longer necessary. Congratulations, by the way, you two will be among the last generation of magical girls on earth."
>Your mind is both appalled and confused about what Kyubey just said. Birth of the witch? Energy? Just what is he talking about?
>Homura says nothing, but begins to reach for her shield once more.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:37:39 pm
>"What are you talking about Kyubey? And what are you going to do?"
>Turn attention towards Homura for the second.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 05:52:11 pm
>"What are you talking about Kyubey? And what are you going to do?"
>Turn attention towards Homura for the second.
>"When both magical girls and witches are born, they produce energy, which my kind uses to extend the life of the universe. The birth of this particular witch has exceeded our quota, so no further contracts on earth will be necessary."
>Homura pauses for a moment, and glances over her shoulder at you, "As I said, there is nothing left for me here..." she closes her eyes and looks away, continuing to reach for her shield, "Farewell, Sayaka Miki..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:26:20 pm
>Quota... So no more Magical girls, nor wishes...
>"Where? This whole area is devastated. And that witch will only do more... You're not... you're not going to take your own life, are you?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 10, 2018, 06:30:32 pm
>Quota... So no more Magical girls, nor wishes...
>This is bad...

>"Where? This whole area is devastated. And that witch will only do more... You're not... you're not going to take your own life, are you?"
>Homura does not reply, and places a hand on her shield.
>Wait a sec, doesn't she pull her weapons out of there?
>You suddenly hope she isn't about to do something rash...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:34:51 pm
>"Don't..."
>Be ready to tackle her, focusing on keeping her arms from doing anything, if we see something suspicious.
>Preferably wait for another player's input on this.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 10, 2018, 10:23:44 pm
>I say we just grab her arm!
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 11:11:37 pm
>Then let's do so.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 01:01:54 am
>I say we just grab her arm!
>Then let's do so.
>You reach out and grab ahold of her left arm right as she seems to so slide her hand across the shield, you swear you see it rotate.
>She immediately looks at you in alarm, "What are you-"
>And that is the last thing you hear before your vision is filled with what could be best described as an infinite corridor that is constantly sliding away, making you let go of Homura in surprise.
>You then feel yourself falling...
>And falling...
>And falling...
>until...
>...

>You are jolted awake as you hit the floor with a thud.
>You seem to be in your room.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 11, 2018, 01:03:41 am
>?!
>Check surroundings. Is our room -not- destroyed, then?

(Yes yes I know, in-character etc)
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 01:12:11 am
>?!
>Check surroundings. Is our room -not- destroyed, then?

(Yes yes I know, in-character etc)
>You sit up and do a quick check....
>Your room isn't destroyed at all.
>In fact, there doesn't seem to be any indication of damage whatsoever.

>Your eyes fall upon your mirror as you continue to look, and you see that you are untransformed.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 03:33:07 am
>Check our soul gem. Still tainted, or moreso?
>Consider if this is a dream... There is such a feeling as waking up when you're still dreaming...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 04:35:49 am
>Check our soul gem. Still tainted, or moreso?
>Consider if this is a dream... There is such a feeling as waking up when you're still dreaming...
>You look around for your soul gem before finding it sitting neatly in the form of a ring on your finger.
>It's definitely cloudier than when you checked it before that conversation with Homura and Kyubey.
>Soul Gem Corruption: 65%

>You wonder if this is a dream...
>But you also can't help but wonder if what you just woke up from was a dream too...
>It couldn't have been, right? It felt so real...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 04:53:52 am
>"Huhh... This is bad..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 11, 2018, 04:55:28 am
>Do we know what happens when a soul gem is too corrupted?
>Look out the windows, or go outside if needed.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 05:13:00 am
>"Huhh... This is bad..."
>You speak.

>Do we know what happens when a soul gem is too corrupted?
>Probably something bad... You've assumed as much ever since you learned that the name "soul gem" is literal...

>Look out the windows, or go outside if needed.
>You look out the window...
>Mitakihara is surprisingly intact. As if nothing had ever happened. It's morning, and you see some students walking in the direction of the school.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 11, 2018, 05:19:19 am
>As confusing as this is, we probably have to go to school, too! Better get ready. We can talk to everyone about what happened when we see them.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 05:47:38 am
>As confusing as this is, we probably have to go to school, too! Better get ready. We can talk to everyone about what happened when we see them.
>You begin to get ready for school. Everything you need is where it should be.
>Pretty soon you think you're good to go.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 11, 2018, 06:42:00 am
>Well, then, head out. Hopefully there is a good answer for all of this...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 06:54:27 am
>Well, then, head out. Hopefully there is a good answer for all of this...
>You make your way out of your home and begin heading towards the school.
>After several minutes of walking, you catch sight of Hitomi some distance up ahead of you.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 11, 2018, 07:07:14 am
>Oh, perfect! Try to catch up to her.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 07:20:09 am
>Oh, perfect! Try to catch up to her.
>You pick up the pace a bit.
>Soon, you almost catch up to her.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 11, 2018, 07:38:03 am
>"Hey, Hitomi!"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 07:41:47 am
>"Hey, Hitomi!"
>Hitomi stops and turns to look at you,
>"Good morning." she smiles.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 11, 2018, 08:07:03 am
>Hm? That's pretty normal... Was it just a dream, then?
>"...Anything happening recently?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 03:11:13 pm
>Hm? That's pretty normal... Was it just a dream, then?
>"...Anything happening recently?"
>She's acting like before she began behaving strangely...
>You wonder just how much of your experience was a dream... Argh, this is so confusing!

>"Not really." she replies, "I mean... there was that love letter I got yesterday, but you and Madoka already know about that." she begins walking again as soon as you catch up to her, "Anyway, what about you?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 11, 2018, 04:28:38 pm
>"Oh, me? Nah, there wasn't anything interesting. Having a weird dream was pretty much the most exciting experience I had lately."
>Do we remember what the love letter business was about?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 04:57:13 pm
>"Oh, me? Nah, there wasn't anything interesting. Having a weird dream was pretty much the most exciting experience I had lately."
>"A weird dream?"

>Do we remember what the love letter business was about?
>Hitomi gets love letters from boys in school occasionally.
>Actually the last one your remember talking about was laughably cheesy and overly gushy. It was like a B-rated movie in poetry form. However, that was actually a while ago if you recall correctly...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 11, 2018, 05:00:15 pm
>"Yeah. The whole city got destroyed! But then I woke up and everything is... fine? Oh, which love letter was that one, again?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 11, 2018, 05:17:00 pm
>"Yeah. The whole city got destroyed! But then I woke up and everything is... fine? Oh, which love letter was that one, again?"
>"You don't remember?" Hitomi looks slightly confused, "You thought it was funny because whoever wrote it was obviously trying too hard and it ended up overly cliche and 'gushy'."
>She frowns.
>"And that dream sounds like it was scary... Are you alright?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 12, 2018, 04:39:14 am
>Laugh. "Haha, oh yeah, that one! Don't worry, I'm fine! Guess that dream just got me a little mixed up!"
>WELP, so how long ago was that love letter?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 12, 2018, 05:17:11 am
>Laugh. "Haha, oh yeah, that one! Don't worry, I'm fine! Guess that dream just got me a little mixed up!"
>WELP, so how long ago was that love letter?
>"Alright, if you say so." she smiles slightly.
 
>Almost a month ago, you think...?
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 12, 2018, 07:22:12 am
>...Wait, so we dreamed up an entire month!? ...Maybe we should get checked up? That doesn't sound healthy...
>Wait, when did we contract again? About a month ago too, right...?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 12, 2018, 07:58:48 am
>...Wait, so we dreamed up an entire month!? ...Maybe we should get checked up? That doesn't sound healthy...
>You're starting to wonder if there might be something wrong with you...

>Wait, when did we contract again? About a month ago too, right...?
>If your dream is anything to go by, then it should've been several days after the love letter discussion. In fact, you remember it as the day after Mami was...
>...
>Anyway... with this in mind, the fact that you have a soul gem right now doesn't make any sense at all...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 12, 2018, 08:23:54 am
>...Maybe it means this is literally the day or two after we contracted and Hitomi just took "recently" as in "past week"? ...Yeah, that's gotta be it. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise... And then, "weird dreams" might be part of the magical girl package and we just didn't hear about or missed it...
>...Still, we should check somehow. ...Do we write dates in our notebooks or something? We could just ask Hitomi, but it's probably best not to worry her with strange questions...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 12, 2018, 08:38:56 am
//Inventory updated because your parser is a baka and forgot to do so when you prepared for school :P

>...Maybe it means this is literally the day or two after we contracted and Hitomi just took "recently" as in "past week"? ...Yeah, that's gotta be it. It just doesn't make any sense otherwise... And then, "weird dreams" might be part of the magical girl package and we just didn't hear about or missed it...
>...Still, we should check somehow. ...Do we write dates in our notebooks or something? We could just ask Hitomi, but it's probably best not to worry her with strange questions...
>You do write the date in your notebooks. You could also check your phone too.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 12, 2018, 10:20:24 pm
//You didn't even post it yet and it's already updated :V
>Okay then, we can check it in the classroom. ...It's going to be something weird again, isn't it...?
>Walk to the class. (interrupt if Hitomi says something or we meet someone)
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 12, 2018, 10:39:53 pm
//You didn't even post it yet and it's already updated :V
//I actually did post it a while ago...  :V (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,21406.msg1396128.html#msg1396128)
>Okay then, we can check it in the classroom. ...It's going to be something weird again, isn't it...?
>Walk to the class. (interrupt if Hitomi says something or we meet someone)
>Probably...
>You continue to walk with Hitomi.
>"Good morning, guys!" You suddenly hear the familiar voice of Madoka Kaname call out from behind you.
>Hitomi stops and turns around.
>"Good morning." she smiles.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 13, 2018, 02:49:29 am
//More than 3 seconds ago Before the time warp doesn't count and we still don't even have a phone in there :V
>Turn around and smile.
>"Oh, hey Madoka! What's up?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 13, 2018, 03:20:09 am
//More than 3 seconds ago Before the time warp doesn't count and we still don't even have a phone in there :V
// :P

>Turn around and smile.
>"Oh, hey Madoka! What's up?"
>"Oh, nothing really." Madoka replies as she catches up to the two of you, "What about you?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 15, 2018, 07:12:19 am
>Shake our head.
>"Nah, pretty much the same as usual. Maybe a weird dream, but I'm fine now."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 15, 2018, 10:03:16 am
>Shake our head.
>"Nah, pretty much the same as usual. Maybe a weird dream, but I'm fine now."
>"A weird dream?" Madoka asks, "Was it a good weird or a bad weird?"
>"Bad, from what I understand." says Hitomi.
>"Oh... A-Are you okay?" Madoka looks at you with a slightly concerned expression.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 15, 2018, 02:00:56 pm
>Frown slightly.
>"I said I'm fine now, didn't I...? And yeah, it was about a city getting wrecked by a monster or something, so a pretty bad weird, I think."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 02:32:33 pm
> Wonder if we should tell Kyouko or Akemi about it, given they were in our dream...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 15, 2018, 03:37:57 pm
>Frown slightly.
>"I said I'm fine now, didn't I...? And yeah, it was about a city getting wrecked by a monster or something, so a pretty bad weird, I think."
>"That sounds horrible..."

> Wonder if we should tell Kyouko or Akemi about it, given they were in our dream...
>You wonder...
>Well you're definitely going to see the transfer student at school today, so you could probably tell her about it...
>Kyoko might be a bit harder to find. You could probably catch her at the arcade after school gets out if you're lucky...
>...However, that being said, you also remember that you first met Kyoko 2-3 days after you contracted, and it wasn't really on friendly terms... Considering how long that dream seemed to be, you briefly wonder if you actually dreamed up becoming more tolerant of her like you did...

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 15, 2018, 04:29:29 pm
>Well, it's not like we're really on friendly terms with Akemi, either... Thinking of it, would they even listen if we went to them? After all, it's not like having a weird dream once in a while is some sign of an approaching doom or anything like that... right?
>Sigh.
>"I know it was pretty bad, but it was just a dream, right? Nothing bad happened, and it's not like I'm having them daily. And I feel perfectly fine, too. So you don't need to worry about me, okay?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 15, 2018, 08:43:27 pm
>Well, it's not like we're really on friendly terms with Akemi, either... Thinking of it, would they even listen if we went to them? After all, it's not like having a weird dream once in a while is some sign of an approaching doom or anything like that... right?
>Sigh.
>"I know it was pretty bad, but it was just a dream, right? Nothing bad happened, and it's not like I'm having them daily. And I feel perfectly fine, too. So you don't need to worry about me, okay?"
>You aren't even sure if she'd even want to listen...
>"O-Okay..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 15, 2018, 09:41:59 pm
>"Okay, that's settled then!"
>"..."
>"...So, um... What are your plans for today?"

>What do we usually do after classes, on days off, etc.?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 15, 2018, 10:55:29 pm
>"Okay, that's settled then!"
>"..."
>"...So, um... What are your plans for today?"
>"I have some Tea Ceremony lessons later in the afternoon." says Hitomi, "Aside from that, nothing much."
>"I don't really have anything planned for today." Madoka replies.

>What do we usually do after classes, on days off, etc.?
>Before you became a magical girl, one of the things you did frequently following Kyosuke's accident was visit him in the hospital, sometimes bringing a new music CD you purchase from the Music Store in the mall. After making your contact and healing his hand, your duties as a magical girl sorta limited the amount off free time you had.

>There's also just plain spending time with your friends. Though Hitomi tends to be busy more often than Madoka.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 16, 2018, 03:07:40 am
>"Oh, I see..." ...This conversation is not going very well, is it?
>Keep walking.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2018, 03:28:59 am
>"Oh, I see..." ...This conversation is not going very well, is it?
>Keep walking.
>You continue walking. You are approaching the school building.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 16, 2018, 02:43:32 pm
>No point waiting outside, so go in and head to class.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2018, 03:06:29 pm
>No point waiting outside, so go in and head to class.
>The three of you continue inside, making your way to the classroom and taking your seats.
>You have some time to talk if you wanted, as your fellow classmates are still streaming in.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 16, 2018, 06:26:55 pm
>...Aside from Madoka and Hitomi, is there anyone else notable around?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2018, 08:02:42 pm
>...Aside from Madoka and Hitomi, is there anyone else notable around?
>Not really. Not even Akemi.
>Well, there is Nakazawa, but he's only notable because he's usually the one person Ms. Saotome calls on when she's upset... which is often...

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 16, 2018, 09:40:16 pm
>Prepare everything we'd need for the class.
>...Then take out our phone and check the current date.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 16, 2018, 10:07:15 pm
>Prepare everything we'd need for the class.
>...Then take out our phone and check the current date.
>You prepare your stuff.
>Afterwards, you glance at your phone.
>It is the 25th of March.
>...
>That can't be right... Can it?
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 17, 2018, 01:42:34 am
>Wh...what day is it SUPPOSED to be?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 17, 2018, 02:16:04 am
>Wh...what day is it SUPPOSED to be?
>Definitely not March 25th. The 25th was before you became a magical girl.
>You recall that in your dream, the date was near the end of April...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 17, 2018, 06:58:15 am
>...What. ...H-How is that even... Huh!?
>Look at our soul gem. It's a totally, completely real deal, right?
>Check the notebook for the last date written too.
>...Inventory?

>When did we contract?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 17, 2018, 07:23:17 am
>...What. ...H-How is that even... Huh!?
>Look at our soul gem. It's a totally, completely real deal, right?
>You check your soul gem...
>It looks real.
>It feels real.

>Soul Gem Corruption: 65%
>It doesn't look any cloudier than it did earlier.

>Check the notebook for the last date written too.
>You open your notebook. Your last entry was on the 24th of March.
>You swear there were notes after this, but all the following pages are completely blank.

>...Inventory?
>Inventory:
  >Cellphone
  >>Communication device.
  >>You have 4 saved contacts and 0 blocked numbers.

  >School Bag
  >>Contains your school supplies.
 
  >2138
  >>Cash on hand.

>When did we contract?
>It was the following Tuesday. The 29th.

>You notice Ms. Saotome enter the room, and the majority of the class falls silent.
>She seems visibly irritated at something.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 17, 2018, 08:15:18 am
>...What in the world... It's like time suddenly rewound or something!.. But even if it somehow did, then we shouldn't have a soul gem on us, either...
>...Oh, right, straighten up and try to give off our best "model student" look. Wouldn't want to draw Ms. Saotome's ire.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 17, 2018, 04:59:57 pm
>...What in the world... It's like time suddenly rewound or something!.. But even if it somehow did, then we shouldn't have a soul gem on us, either...
>...Oh, right, straighten up and try to give off our best "model student" look. Wouldn't want to draw Ms. Saotome's ire.
>This is not helping your confusion at all...
>You straighten up the best you can.

>"Ahem." Saotome speaks, "I have a very important issue to discuss today. So eyes front, ears open!"
>Everyone gives her their full attention.
>"The correct way to fry an egg is sunny side up or down? Come on, Nakazawa, I don't have all day!" she thrusts her pointer in Nakazawa's direction.
>"I... I um... uh... " he stammers, "...You can fry it either way, can't you?"
>"Yes, precisely."

>You're getting strong a feeling of deja-vu...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 18, 2018, 03:21:31 am
>Continue watching
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 03:57:11 am
>Continue watching
>"...You can fry it either way!" Saotome continues her rant, "Therefore, goes without saying that you should never judge a women's beauty by the way she fries her eggs!"
>She snaps her pointer in half.
>"Remember, girls, do not associate with men who refuse to eat eggs that have been fried sunny side down. And you boys, better make sure you don't grow up to be men who complain about how the darn eggs are cooked, understand?!"

>"Ahem." she composes herself, "Well, now that that's out of the way, let's give a big warm welcome to our new classmate! Come in, Miss Akemi. Don't be shy!"

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 04:37:04 am
>Miss... Akemi!? Wait, she can't possibly mean-
>Shift all our attention towards the door.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 04:52:37 am
>Miss... Akemi!? Wait, she can't possibly mean-
>Shift all our attention towards the door.
>You immediately glance at the door to see Homura entering the room.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 05:21:30 am
>.. ... ...This day isn't going to get any less weird, is it...?
>Watch Akemi closely.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 05:57:39 am
>.. ... ...This day isn't going to get any less weird, is it...?
>You have a feeling this is going to be a long day.

>Watch Akemi closely.
>Homura calmly walks until she reaches the center of the whiteboard.
>"Why don't you tell the class a little bit about yourself?" Saotome asks.
>"I'm Homura Akemi," Homura addresses the class, "It is nice to meet you."

>Through your close observation, you notice her eyes quickly flick over the class as Ms. Saotome begins to write Akemi's name on the whiteboard. Her gaze seems to linger on Madoka for a split second.
>Curiously, her eyes seem to do a subtle double-take when she glances in your direction, before she turns around and takes over writing down the rest of her name.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 07:02:13 am
>Huh? Okay, staring at Madoka makes sense... though how she even knows Madoka when she just transferred in is another question... but why is she surprised to see us? Dreams aside, this is the first time we met her, right?
>Keep on watching.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 07:36:56 am
>Huh? Okay, staring at Madoka makes sense... though how she even knows Madoka when she just transferred in is another question... but why is she surprised to see us? Dreams aside, this is the first time we met her, right?
>You think? Things just continue to get more confusing by the minute.

>Keep on watching.
>Akemi finishes writing her name and turns to face the class doing a slight bow, she glances in Madoka's direction again, a bit longer this time. After a moment, she takes a seat in the vacant desk to the right of Nakazawa.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 07:58:03 am
>...Shift our attention back to Ms. Saotome.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 03:06:59 pm
>...Shift our attention back to Ms. Saotome.
>You shift your attention back to your teacher.
>Class proceeds as normal. As usual, you have a hard time paying attention.
>Eventually you arrive at a break between classes. Several of your classmates take the opportunity to gather around Homura and bombard her with questions.

>"There's something awfully mysterious about that girl, don't you think?" Hitomi comments.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 06:08:14 pm
>"She was giving some weird looks to Madoka and me, too. And I don't think we've ever met before..."
>...Okay... Since our dreams seem to come true... rather literally, try our best to remember what else is 'supposed' to happen today.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 06:14:23 pm
>"She was giving some weird looks to Madoka and me, too. And I don't think we've ever met before..."
>...Okay... Since our dreams seem to come true... rather literally, try our best to remember what else is 'supposed' to happen today.
>"That seems rather strange..."
>You think long and hard...
>If you recall correctly, this was the day you and Madoka were introduced to the world of magical girls. You met Mami for the first time when she saved the two of you from a group of familiars in the mall that afternoon.

>You notice Homura excuse herself from the cluster of students around her and walk towards your group, eyes locked on Madoka.
>"Miss Madoka Kaname," she says, "You are the Nurse's Aide for this class, are you not?"
>"Huh? Um, well... I uh..." Madoka stammers
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 06:42:57 pm
>Huh? She knows that already, too? That's... pretty suspicious...
>Pay close attention to the conversation.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 08:21:34 pm
>Huh? She knows that already, too? That's... pretty suspicious...
>Pay close attention to the conversation.
>"Would you please come with me to the nurse's office?" Homura asks.
>"I-I uh... O-Okay."
>Madoka begins to get out of her seat.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 09:00:14 pm
>...Wait until the two of them are out of the classroom.
>Then get up ourselves.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 09:13:50 pm
>...Wait until the two of them are out of the classroom.
>Then get up ourselves.
>You wait until both of them leave, and you get our of your seat.
>"Eh? Where are you going, Sayaka?" Hitomi asks.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 09:35:32 pm
>"Oh, to the bathroom."
>Not the best excuse, but it'll have to do... Follow the pair at a distance.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 09:50:42 pm
>"Oh, to the bathroom."
>Not the best excuse, but it'll have to do... Follow the pair at a distance.
>"Oh."

>You follow the duo from a good distance. They seem to be having a conversation, though Madoka is doing most of the talking. You can't pick out what they're saying, though.
>Eventually Homura stops and turns around. You quickly duck around a corner, hoping she didn't see you.
>She proceeds to say a few things to Madoka, before turning and walking away on her own, leaving Madoka in the hallway.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 18, 2018, 10:10:33 pm
>Well, we didn't hear anything of value and didn't have a chance to talk to Akemi, either. So basically we just wasted our time. Great.
>Sigh. Back to the classroom, then.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 18, 2018, 10:11:46 pm
>Well, we didn't hear anything of value and didn't have a chance to talk to Akemi, either. So basically we just wasted our time. Great.
>Sigh. Back to the classroom, then.
>You sigh... Maybe you'll be able to speak to her later.
>You make your way back to the classroom. The break period is almost over.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 19, 2018, 02:35:03 am
>Not much to do at the moment, so wait warmly~
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2018, 02:56:41 am
>Not much to do at the moment, so wait warmly~
>You wait.

>Madoka returns to the classroom shortly. Akemi arrives some time later.
>The next class is Algebra. Nothing really noticeable happens aside from Akemi getting called to the front of the class and proceeding to effortlessly solve some really complex problems that make your brain hurt just by looking at them...
>The rest of the school day goes by relatively quickly. Before you know it all of your classes have ended and your classmates are preparing to go home.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 19, 2018, 04:13:16 am
>Is Akemi still surrounded by classmates asking questions?
>"...What a day..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2018, 04:29:31 am
>Is Akemi still surrounded by classmates asking questions?
>"...What a day..."
>No. She seems to be preparing to go home as well.

>"Yeah..." Madoka responds, "Um.. Is there anything you guys want to do today...?"
>"I have some time before my afternoon lessons." says Hitomi, "Perhaps we could head to the mall?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 19, 2018, 04:26:38 pm
>...No, Akemi can wait.
>"Sure, why not? We might also grab a bite or a few while we're there."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2018, 04:33:08 pm
>...No, Akemi can wait.
>"Sure, why not? We might also grab a bite or a few while we're there."
>You decide to wait on the Akemi matter.
>Madoka nods in agreement, "Sounds good to me."
>Hitomi smiles, "Should we get going, then?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 19, 2018, 04:44:53 pm
>Nod.
>"Yup. Well, let's go then!"
>Head to the mall.
>(How close is the mall to the school, anyway?)
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2018, 05:45:22 pm
>Nod.
>"Yup. Well, let's go then!"
>Head to the mall.
>(How close is the mall to the school, anyway?)
>You depart the school with your friends, heading for the mall.
>The mall is about a 20-30 minute walk from the school. There is time to converse if you wanted.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 19, 2018, 06:28:32 pm
>Not at the moment. ...Besides, with the way things are going, we might end up having to fight, too, so...
>While walking, go through our magical girl abilities, attacks, etc. in our head.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2018, 06:54:43 pm
>Not at the moment. ...Besides, with the way things are going, we might end up having to fight, too, so...
>While walking, go through our magical girl abilities, attacks, etc. in our head.
>You recall all your abilities...

>Skills:
 >Summon Cutlass
 >>Your primary weapon. Makes a good throwing weapon as well as a melee weapon.

 >Regeneration
 >>You passively heal faster than normal magical girls. By applying magic you can speed up your healing even further.

 >Musical Platform
 >>You can create a circle of musical notes to use as a springboard to boost yourself off of. Works in midair.

 >Ignore Pain
 >>You can choose to block out all pain if necessary. This does not require the use of magic.

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 19, 2018, 10:13:43 pm
>...Alright... Though, thinking of the use of magic, our soul gem is not too great right now, and we have nothing to clean it with either... how costly is fighting a group of familiars usually? What about a witch?
>Keep walking.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 19, 2018, 10:55:23 pm
>...Alright... Though, thinking of the use of magic, our soul gem is not too great right now, and we have nothing to clean it with either... how costly is fighting a group of familiars usually? What about a witch?
>It honestly depends on how strong they are and how the battle plays out. Easily your most costly ability is your healing. If you have to heal a lot, it's going to be much more costly than a battle where you barely needed to heal at all. While not nearly as expensive, summoning a cutlass is definitely your second most costly ability.
>The least costly skill in your current arsenal is creating a musical platform.

>Keep walking.
>You keep walking, occasionally engaging in insignificant small-talk with the others. Eventually you arrive at the mall.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 22, 2018, 06:10:42 am
>Is transformation costly?
>"Alright, here we are! Any store you want to visit first? Or should we move straight to my idea and go eat somewhere?"
>Is there any particular place here where we usually eat?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 22, 2018, 06:22:42 am
>Is transformation costly?
>It doesn't seem to be. If it is, then it's negligible compared to everything else, at least.

>"Alright, here we are! Any store you want to visit first? Or should we move straight to my idea and go eat somewhere?"
>Is there any particular place here where we usually eat?
>"Eating sounds fine." says Hitomi, "At the usual spot, I assume?"
>There is a place on the second floor that you three usually go to when you want to eat at the mall.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 22, 2018, 07:06:43 am
>"Yep. Or what, you want to go somewhere else?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 22, 2018, 07:11:21 am
>"Yep. Or what, you want to go somewhere else?"
>"I don't really have anywhere else in mind." Hitomi shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 22, 2018, 07:23:32 am
>"That's where we're going, then. Okay, let's go!"
>Head over to that place.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 22, 2018, 07:31:50 am
>"That's where we're going, then. Okay, let's go!"
>Head over to that place.
>You head over to the eatery with your friends.
>It's mostly quiet and empty at this hour. So you guys practically have the place to yourselves save for the occasional occupied table.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 22, 2018, 07:44:58 am
>Whatever are the options for a meal?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 22, 2018, 08:54:21 am
>Whatever are the options for a meal?
>Just generic stuff. Hot dogs, veggie dogs, salads, etc.
>_
//After careful analysis of a screenshot, I have determined that yes, apparently hot dogs, of all things, are served here...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 22, 2018, 02:34:32 pm
>Eat, make casual talk. The interesting part of this would be when Kyubey contacts Madoka... but that's not for a bit.

...although maybe shortly before Kyubey is supposed to pop up, we should head to the spot him and Homura will be at?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 22, 2018, 10:41:02 pm
>Eat, make casual talk. The interesting part of this would be when Kyubey contacts Madoka... but that's not for a bit.
>You purchase some food and sit at a table with your friends, you begin to chat amongst yourselves.

...although maybe shortly before Kyubey is supposed to pop up, we should head to the spot him and Homura will be at?
//Is this meant to be OOC?

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 23, 2018, 08:53:47 pm
//Head to what spot? If it's "the spot where the original meeting took place", why? I mean, we'd get there just in time anyway if things go the same way...

>"...So, guys, what do you think about our new Ms. Perfect?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 23, 2018, 09:47:47 pm
//Head to what spot? If it's "the spot where the original meeting took place", why? I mean, we'd get there just in time anyway if things go the same way...

>"...So, guys, what do you think about our new Ms. Perfect?"
>"A bit mysterious." Hitomi replies
>"I think she has a cool name..." Madoka answers, "But she seems a little strange... I'm still thinking about what she told me when I was taking her to the nurse's office..."
>"What did she say?"
>"Well... um... she said something about not changing the life I have and the person I am, and staying who I am forever."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 23, 2018, 10:41:53 pm
>"Huh? I mean, I figured she was just faking it and actually wanted to talk or something, but... seriously, this is kind of creepy. It doesn't even sound like a particularly good life advice, either... Did she actually try to explain it or did she just walk away afer telling you that, too?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 23, 2018, 10:56:11 pm
>"Huh? I mean, I figured she was just faking it and actually wanted to talk or something, but... seriously, this is kind of creepy. It doesn't even sound like a particularly good life advice, either... Did she actually try to explain it or did she just walk away afer telling you that, too?"
>"She walked away."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on April 24, 2018, 11:03:13 pm
//Head to what spot? If it's "the spot where the original meeting took place", why? I mean, we'd get there just in time anyway if things go the same way...
Well, the point would be intercepting Homura alone, since we know she'll be there.

>"What a weirdo!"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 25, 2018, 04:00:00 am
Well, the point would be intercepting Homura alone, since we know she'll be there.

>"What a weirdo!"
>"Do you suppose there's a reason why she said that to you?" Hitomi asks.
>"I dunno..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 27, 2018, 08:01:28 pm
//But those two don't show at the spot until Madoka is there, too. And we don't know where they were running before that.

>"Hmm... Maybe you two know each other or even just met somewhere before? I mean, she's not even bothering to hide that she knows you..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 27, 2018, 08:28:49 pm
//But those two don't show at the spot until Madoka is there, too. And we don't know where they were running before that.

>"Hmm... Maybe you two know each other or even just met somewhere before? I mean, she's not even bothering to hide that she knows you..."
>"Hmm..." Madoka fidgets slightly, "Well... I guess the sensible answer would be that I've never met her before..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 27, 2018, 09:22:53 pm
>"Oh, so there's a nonsensical answer, too?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 27, 2018, 09:27:27 pm
>"Oh, so there's a nonsensical answer, too?"
>"Well, it's like..." she pauses for a moment, "...You're gonna think I'm weird, but I first met her in a dream... or something..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 27, 2018, 10:36:19 pm
>Wha-!?
>"...Huh!? In a dream...!?"
>...Try our best to regain composure.
>"And... what was that meeting like?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 27, 2018, 10:43:49 pm
>Wha-!?
>"...Huh!? In a dream...!?"
>...Try our best to regain composure.
>You express your surprise and try to compose yourself.

>"And... what was that meeting like?"
>"Well..." Madoka answers, "The thing is, I can't really remember what happened in it. All I know is that it was really strange and spooky."
>"If you want my opinion, I think it's entirely possibly you met Miss Akemi somewhere before." says Hitomi.
>"Eh!?"
>"You might not remember meeting her, but your subconscious certainly took note of it. When you were having that dream, your subconscious simply brought up the image of her."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 28, 2018, 10:28:03 pm
>Frown.
>"And it just so happened right before she showed up? It kinda sounds too convenient, if you ask me..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 28, 2018, 10:51:07 pm
>Frown.
>"And it just so happened right before she showed up? It kinda sounds too convenient, if you ask me..."
>"Yes, I suppose it's quite a coincidence..."
>Hitomi checks her phone
>"Oh my, look how late it's gotten."
>She stands up
>"Excuse me, but I really should be going now."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 29, 2018, 05:02:44 am
>"Where... Oh, right, you did say something earlier about having... Tea Ceremony classes, I think?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 05:07:38 am
//Just a friendly reminder to your lurkers out there that this quest is still open to other players.

>"Where... Oh, right, you did say something earlier about having... Tea Ceremony classes, I think?"
>Hitomi nods.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 29, 2018, 04:07:23 pm
>"Okay, have fun with that. See ya later, then!"
>Have we finished our meal?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 04:26:54 pm
>"Okay, have fun with that. See ya later, then!"
>Have we finished our meal?
>"Bye." Hitomi grabs her bag and empty tray and begins to leave.
>Yes.
>"We should get going too." Madoka stands up.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 29, 2018, 04:42:03 pm
>"Sure."
>Stand up.
>Take our tray and put it wherever used trays go.
>Then leave the eatery.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 04:50:24 pm
>"Sure."
>Stand up.
>Take our tray and put it wherever used trays go.
>Then leave the eatery.
>You do so and leave the eatery with Madoka. Hitomi is a bit ahead of the two of you, heading for the escalators.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on April 29, 2018, 09:13:46 pm
>"And there she goes. ...Does Hitomi actually find those classes fun? I'd probably zonk off in the first 15 minutes if I had to attend anything like that..."
>Turn to Madoka.
>"Anyway, what are your plans now?"

>...Do we actually remember where in the mall the, uh, meeting is supposed to take place well enough to get there by ourselves?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on April 29, 2018, 10:07:37 pm
>"And there she goes. ...Does Hitomi actually find those classes fun? I'd probably zonk off in the first 15 minutes if I had to attend anything like that..."
>Turn to Madoka.
>"Anyway, what are your plans now?"
>"Well, I was going to head home unless you want to do anything before then."

>...Do we actually remember where in the mall the, uh, meeting is supposed to take place well enough to get there by ourselves?
>Yes, it was in a restricted area of the mall that's closed for renovations. You recall that you got there by following Madoka after she left the music store. You think you can remember the way.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 02, 2018, 07:08:37 am
>"Me? Well..."
>Frown.
>"...Since I'm at the mall anyway, I figured I'd swing by the CD store..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 02, 2018, 09:36:52 am
>"Me? Well..."
>Frown.
>"...Since I'm at the mall anyway, I figured I'd swing by the CD store..."
>"Oh. Are you getting something for Kyosuke again?" Madoka asks.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 02, 2018, 08:20:05 pm
>"...Something like that, yeah."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 02, 2018, 09:57:09 pm
>"...Something like that, yeah."
>"I thought so." Madoka smiles, "Should we get going, then?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 03, 2018, 04:58:36 am
>"...You're coming along, too? I mean, I'm sure I can buy a CD by myself. And it's not like a music store is an attraction or anything, so... do you really want to?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2018, 05:44:28 am
>"...You're coming along, too? I mean, I'm sure I can buy a CD by myself. And it's not like a music store is an attraction or anything, so... do you really want to?"
>"O-Oh. Sorry! With how the conversation was going I assumed--" she flushes slightly in embarrassment, "A-Anyway, it's fine. I understand if you want to go alone this time. I'll see you later, then?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 03, 2018, 01:39:44 pm
...! Perfect! We can likely bump into Homura, and possibly even Mami (?), without Madoka there. We'll just head down to the spot ourselves when the time is right, and hopefully everything falls into place?

>"Hahah, don't worry about it Madoka! I'll see you later."
>Head off to the CD store.
>...although, after entering the CD store for a minute, we should get to the spot we met Homura attacking Kyubey and wait. Provided nothing else of interest happens first.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2018, 06:07:21 pm
>"Hahah, don't worry about it Madoka! I'll see you later."
>Head off to the CD store.
>...although, after entering the CD store for a minute, we should get to the spot we met Homura attacking Kyubey and wait. Provided nothing else of interest happens first.
>"Have fun shopping!"
>You part ways with Madoka and make your way to the CD store. After a few minutes you leave and make your way into the restricted area.
>You begin to wait once you arrive at the spot...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 03, 2018, 09:45:36 pm
>Look around the spot. Note any exits, items lying around, etc.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 03, 2018, 10:37:48 pm
>Look around the spot. Note any exits, items lying around, etc.
>You look around, it's rather dark and spacious in here. There's some chains hanging from the ceiling in spots, and off to the left, a fair distance away is a wall mounted fire extinguisher.
>You remember using that exact same fire extinguisher on Akemi long ago...
>You notice another light source too. It's a blue glow coming from...
>Your hand...? No. Your soul gem...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 04, 2018, 04:36:36 am
>Get out our soul gem. Does this mean a witch is nearby? ...we did get caught by one just after seeing Homura and Kyubey the first ime.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 04, 2018, 05:38:21 am
>Get out our soul gem. Does this mean a witch is nearby? ...we did get caught by one just after seeing Homura and Kyubey the first ime.
>You take your soul gem out of ring form and hold it level.
>Sure enough, it's giving off the telltale ping of a witch. It seems to be increasing in frequency, meaning the witch is likely moving closer.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 04, 2018, 10:00:18 pm
>...No, we don't really have the time to hunt it down. Besides, if the things go the same, it'll probably come here anyway, so...
>Watch the gem for a minute or so. If the frequency keeps steadily increasing, put the soul gem away in a place it can't immediately be seen from and keep waiting.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 04, 2018, 10:08:38 pm
>...No, we don't really have the time to hunt it down. Besides, if the things go the same, it'll probably come here anyway, so...
>Watch the gem for a minute or so. If the frequency keeps steadily increasing, put the soul gem away in a place it can't immediately be seen from and keep waiting.
>You watch the gem. The frequency continues to increase, so you return it to its ring form and continue waiting.
>You hear footsteps.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 05, 2018, 04:29:40 am
>Investigate the sound!
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 05, 2018, 05:33:32 am
>Investigate the sound!
>You move in the direction of the sound, before nearly colliding with Homura as she rounds a corner.
>She frowns immediately.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 05, 2018, 05:54:42 am
>"I had a feeling I'd find you here... again."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 05, 2018, 06:09:41 am
>"I had a feeling I'd find you here... again."
>"Again?" she raises an eyebrow for a moment, "So you remember..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 05, 2018, 02:38:13 pm
>Squint. "I knew you had something to do with this! What's going on here?!"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 05, 2018, 05:54:16 pm
>Squint. "I knew you had something to do with this! What's going on here?!"
>"How much do you remember?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 05, 2018, 07:41:57 pm
>"A month or so. Good enough?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 05, 2018, 07:53:52 pm
>"A month or so. Good enough?"
>"Then it seems my guess was correct." Homura frowns, before glancing around, "If you must know, I was going back in time. It seems that you were brought with me when you grabbed my arm. However, considering that you didn't have a soul gem a week ago, it seems that you arrived a bit later than me..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 05, 2018, 10:38:42 pm
>Look at Homura with a shocked expression. "You... what!? You can do that?"
>"...Wait, I don't get it. Okay, you're saying you accidentally brought me along for the ride, fine. But why do I have the soul gem in the first place? I mean, I had other stuff on me, and it didn't carry through..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 06, 2018, 02:53:13 am
>Look at Homura with a shocked expression. "You... what!? You can do that?"
>"Not so loud!" she frowns, "For all we know, Mami Tomoe or Kyubey could be nearby right now, and I would prefer it if as few people knew the true nature of my powers as possible, at least for now... Anyway, yes. I can."

>"...Wait, I don't get it. Okay, you're saying you accidentally brought me along for the ride, fine. But why do I have the soul gem in the first place? I mean, I had other stuff on me, and it didn't carry through..."
>"I'm not sure why. To be honest this is the first time anyone has ever come back with me... If I were to guess, the trip probably had a similar effect on you as it does on me with regards to your soul gem."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 06, 2018, 06:50:24 am
>"Ah, sorry..." Lower our voice. "So basically, 'it just happens that way, roll with it'? Fine, I guess it doesn't matter too much... ...Anyway, Kyubey 'might' be nearby? You're not chasing him around again?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 06, 2018, 07:06:27 am
>"Ah, sorry..." Lower our voice. "So basically, 'it just happens that way, roll with it'? Fine, I guess it doesn't matter too much... ...Anyway, Kyubey 'might' be nearby? You're not chasing him around again?"
>"There's no need to chase him, because I didn't make the same mistake I made last time." Homura deadpans, "This time I simply dealt with him before he got this far. However, he may or may not be back already..."
>Her brow furrows a bit, "So am I correct in assuming that Madoka Kaname has left the mall early? Don't think I haven't noticed that she isn't here."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 07, 2018, 03:43:27 am
>"Madoka? Well, she said she was heading home, so yeah, I think so."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 07, 2018, 04:07:48 am
>"Madoka? Well, she said she was heading home, so yeah, I think so."
>"Good."
>She flips her hair.
>"Anyway, I should get going. If I were you I would keep the topic of time travel between us for now, if possible..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 07, 2018, 04:58:49 am
>"Hey! You're just gonna drag me back in time a month, and then leave?! Even if it wasn't on purpose... didn't we just witness the apocalypse or something?!"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 07, 2018, 05:16:10 am
>"Hey! You're just gonna drag me back in time a month, and then leave?! Even if it wasn't on purpose... didn't we just witness the apocalypse or something?!"
>"Actually, it's more of the start of the apocalypse if anything... If you remember what Kyubey said then, you technically had ten days to stop it."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Serela on May 07, 2018, 05:34:36 am
>"Technically... but Kyubey sounded like he wasn't even going to bother contracting anyone to fight it! That two-faced little..."
>...sigh. "You took us back a month so that you could stop it from ever happening, didn't you? Because it was already too late."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 07, 2018, 05:57:19 am
>"Technically... but Kyubey sounded like he wasn't even going to bother contracting anyone to fight it! That two-faced little..."
>...sigh. "You took us back a month so that you could stop it from ever happening, didn't you? Because it was already too late."
>"In a way..." Homura replies, "That specific witch only appears when I fail. If Walpurgisnacht is successfully destroyed this loop, then--"

>The world suddenly shifts around the two of you, the dark construction area being replaced with a bizarre landscape. A crowd of familiar looking cotton balls with mustaches on stick people bodies begins to gather around both of you.

>Homura frowns, "...This witch always shows up at the most inconvenient times..."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 08, 2018, 11:03:13 pm
>"Well, if it's really that problematic, couldn't you deal with it beforehand too?"
>Return the soul gem to its actual form.
>Transform.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 09, 2018, 02:03:20 am
>"Well, if it's really that problematic, couldn't you deal with it beforehand too?"
>Return the soul gem to its actual form.
>Transform.
>You transform.
>"I could, and have done it before. Though most loops I choose not to. Killing most of the witches we encounter ahead of time tends not to matter in the long run when Walpurgisnacht is concerned."
>The familiars begin closing in.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 10, 2018, 03:11:30 am
>"Oh. So you couldn't be bothered to? Then why are you even complaining?!"
>Summon our weapon.
>Rush toward a nearest familiar and slash it.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 10, 2018, 03:29:03 am
>"Oh. So you couldn't be bothered to? Then why are you even complaining?!"
>Summon our weapon.
>Rush toward a nearest familiar and slash it.
>"It was an observation, not a complaint." Homura draws a pistol from her shield and takes aim.

>You summon a cutlass and run straight at the nearest familiar.

(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[12 vs 100]
//On the first roll of the game? Really.
>You put a bit too much effort into your swing as you try to attack the familiar, which stumbles you. It's enough to throw off your aim, which, combined with the familiar's sidestepping, causes your attack to miss completely!
>The familiar takes the opportunity to promptly stab a pair of scissors deep into your side before backing away a bit.
>_


Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 11, 2018, 05:29:49 am
//...Uh... Brief number explanation?

>"Ngh..."
>Take a step or two back.
>Heal off the wound.
>Quickly throw a glance around. If there's other familiars closing in on us, switch targets to the one that's closest, otherwise go for the same one.
>Then try again, except this time approach it a bit slower.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 11, 2018, 06:36:11 am
//...Uh... Brief number explanation?
//Combat will involve two d100s (and modifiers), one of offense, one for defense, to both make things more interesting and to increase difficulty. I will show rolls involving you so that if you die in combat you have evidence as to why and have no reason to accuse me of cruelty. The rolls of other NPCs (for instance, Homura) will be hidden.

//Modifiers to a single roll may be occasionally granted based on the action performed and/or the situation you are in. More permanent modifiers may be acquired through other means. :P

//If you were talking about this roll in particular, well... the RNG was a bit cruel and you rolled a 12 on offense and the enemy got a 100 on defense... As a general rule of thumb a 100 from a familiar usually won't instantly kill you unless it was an offensive roll and by some cruel twist of fate you rolled a 1 on defense.

//Note that if this system is going to be unpopular to the point where it makes everyone leave, I'll remove it... I honestly didn't expect an immediate negative reaction...  :ohdear:

>"Ngh..."
>Take a step or two back.
>Heal off the wound.
>Quickly throw a glance around. If there's other familiars closing in on us, switch targets to the one that's closest, otherwise go for the same one.
>Then try again, except this time approach it a bit slower.
>You step away from the familiar and heal your wound. You feel the scissors push themselves out of your flesh and clatter to the ground below.
>You glance around. Homura is already firing at a few of the familiars, quickly dispatching two of them.
>There are a few closing in on you, but the one next to you is still the closest.

>You try again, a bit slower this time...

(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[67 vs 43]

>...cleanly slashing it in two.
>Two more are approaching quickly. One of them lunges at you with scissors ready.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 07:22:51 am
//Modifiers, oh my. Sorta makes me want to do more if I wasn't hindered by thinking I don't know a lot about meguca...
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 11, 2018, 08:58:18 pm
//Honestly, I don't really mind the dice roll combat. It's just that it kinda came out of nowhere, so I was a bit confused there...

>If the other approaching familiar is to the right of the attacking one (from our point of view), jump to the left; if not, to the right.
>Counterattack if we can, then take one step away from the familiars.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 11, 2018, 10:13:32 pm
//Honestly, I don't really mind the dice roll combat. It's just that it kinda came out of nowhere, so I was a bit confused there...

>If the other approaching familiar is to the right of the attacking one (from our point of view), jump to the left; if not, to the right.
>Counterattack if we can, then take one step away from the familiars.
>You jump to the right.

(Familiar vs Sayaka)
[ 57 vs 36 ]

>A pair of the familiar's scissors catch you in the arm as you jump and begin clamping down. You hastily counterattack as this happens...

(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[ 92 vs 18 ]

>...And slam your cutlass into the familiar's head, killing it.
>The third familiar closes in as you take a step back, your left arm hurts a bit.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 11, 2018, 10:57:35 pm
>Block off the pain in the arm for a bit...
>...Then move towards the familiar and swing away.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2018, 12:24:42 am
>Block off the pain in the arm for a bit...
>...Then move towards the familiar and swing away.
>You ignore the pain and swing.

(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[ 89 vs 81 ]

>The familiar tries to leap out of the way but you're faster. You deal it a serious injury, but it isn't quite down for the count yet.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 12, 2018, 07:13:01 am
>While it's hopefully reeling from the strike, move in for the kill.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 12, 2018, 07:34:22 am
>While it's hopefully reeling from the strike, move in for the kill.
(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[ 26 vs 94 ]

>The familiar recovers quickly and dodges your attack, but due to its injuries it's unable to fight back.

>The crippled familiar begins to retreat as you notice 3 more coming to aid it.
>Two of them drop to the ground to the sound of Homura's gunfire.

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 13, 2018, 06:37:07 am
>Take a second to evaluate our left arm wound.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2018, 06:38:55 am
>Take a second to evaluate our left arm wound.
>You briefly examine your injury.
>You have two deep gashes on opposite sides of your left forearm, the cuts seem to go all the way down to the bone...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 13, 2018, 06:58:23 am
>Okay, this is pretty serious... Heal away.
>Then shift attention back to the familiars. Is that remaining one still approaching? Any others?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2018, 07:15:47 am
>Okay, this is pretty serious... Heal away.
>Then shift attention back to the familiars. Is that remaining one still approaching? Any others?
>You heal your lacerations
>There is still a familiar approaching.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 13, 2018, 07:31:03 am
>Move in and strike before it does.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 13, 2018, 07:53:56 am
>Move in and strike before it does.
(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[61 vs 64]
>It dodges to the left as you swipe. Your blade grazes it, but it's not enough to inflict any major damage.

>It draws two pairs of scissors and lunges at you, aiming for your upper body.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 13, 2018, 10:26:42 pm
>Try to have the scissors pass above us by crouching down.
>Then retaliate by attempting to slice through the familiar's lower half.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 14, 2018, 12:04:00 am
>Try to have the scissors pass above us by crouching down.
>Then retaliate by attempting to slice through the familiar's lower half.
(Familiar vs Sayaka)
[ 81 vs 59 ]

>You crouch but one of the scissors catches you in the right shoulder.

(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[ 19 vs 53 ]

>You attempt to counterattack, only for the familiar to parry your blow with the other pair of scissors.
>_

Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 03:45:17 am
>How are we looking so far? Is our damage compared to the situation and number of enemies fine, or a worry?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 17, 2018, 03:47:34 am
>How are we looking so far? Is our damage compared to the situation and number of enemies fine, or a worry?
>Your right shoulder hurts. The familiar you're currently fighting seems to be the last one that's near you.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 05:45:21 am
> Attack once more.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 20, 2018, 05:52:44 am
> Attack once more.
(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[ 52 vs 23 ]

>You attack again. Managing to cut the familiar in two.

>You seem to be in a lull, as there seem to be no more familiars in the area.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 20, 2018, 07:35:44 pm
>"Whew..."
>Pull the scissors out of our right shoulder and heal away.
>Stand up and look around. Aside from the lack of familiars, is there anything else that stands out? Anything or anyone approaching or trying to get away? What is Homura doing?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2018, 04:09:12 am
>"Whew..."
>Pull the scissors out of our right shoulder and heal away.
>Stand up and look around. Aside from the lack of familiars, is there anything else that stands out? Anything or anyone approaching or trying to get away? What is Homura doing?
>You pull out the scissors and heal.

>You look around. It seems that Homura has killed the bulk of the familiars. The barrier around you remains unchanged.
>"This witch tends to escape soon after Mami Tomoe arrives." Homura speaks, "She should be entering the outer edge of the barrier right around now. If you wish to hunt this witch for its grief seed, which, considering the state of your soul gem right now, I'd highly recommend, then you have about two minutes to move deeper into the barrier. Otherwise, you can simply stay here."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 21, 2018, 06:54:22 am
>"Hmm..."
>Check our soul gem.
>Can we tell which way we need to go to get deeper in?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2018, 07:27:38 am
>"Hmm..."
>Check our soul gem.
>Can we tell which way we need to go to get deeper in?
>You check you gem. It's getting rather dark...

>Soul Gem Corruption: 74%

>You can.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 21, 2018, 08:49:39 am
>"...Yeah, you have a point. Okay, I'm going. What about-"
>Frown. "Why am I even asking, it's obvious you're not staying around... So... see you later, I guess?"
>Turn towards the direction where the witch should be.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 21, 2018, 08:58:57 am
>"...Yeah, you have a point. Okay, I'm going. What about-"
>Frown. "Why am I even asking, it's obvious you're not staying around... So... see you later, I guess?"
>Homura nods, "Try to keep what you've learned today between the two of us in the meantime. We will speak more tomorrow."
>She flips her hair and begins walking away.

>Turn towards the direction where the witch should be.
>You turn.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 21, 2018, 10:43:29 pm
>Well, start walking. No point standing there.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 22, 2018, 02:51:13 am
>Well, start walking. No point standing there.
>You start walking deeper into the barrier.

//I rolled a d20 to see how much resistance you'd get between here and the witch. You got a nat 20...
>You are soon met by heavy resistance as a rather large group of familiars closes in on you. Roughly a quarter of them are of a different variety, looking like multi-eyed butterflies with mustaches.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 26, 2018, 06:51:16 am
>Quickly throw a glance around.
>>About how large is the group?
>>Are they all approaching from a single direction?
>>What are the surroundings like? Any cover, obstacles, etc.?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 26, 2018, 06:56:22 am
>Quickly throw a glance around.
>>About how large is the group?
>>Are they all approaching from a single direction?
>>What are the surroundings like? Any cover, obstacles, etc.?
>You look around.
>There's about 16 familiars in total, 4 of them being the second variety.
>Yes
>There are some low concrete blocks that could provide some cover, as well as a lot of barbed wire.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 27, 2018, 10:45:41 pm
>That's a bit too many to fight head-on... Maybe they can be split up somehow?
>Look for a cluster of barbed wire that looks like it'd difficult to get through. If there's one, get behind it (jump over it with the help of note springboards, if necessary) and see how the familiars fare with that.
>...How fast are they approaching anyway? Can we outrun them?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 30, 2018, 03:00:13 am
>That's a bit too many to fight head-on... Maybe they can be split up somehow?
>Look for a cluster of barbed wire that looks like it'd difficult to get through. If there's one, get behind it (jump over it with the help of note springboards, if necessary) and see how the familiars fare with that.
>...How fast are they approaching anyway? Can we outrun them?
>You jump over the nearest clump of barbed wire that looks impassable.
>You could probably outrun them. Even at their full speed they don't seem to "run" that fast. The butterfly-esque ones move faster, but you think you could still outpace them if necessary.

>The familiars arrive at the barbed wire and begin attempting to cut through it with their scissors, the flyers simply pass over it, and a few of them make bell-like noises before attempting to divebomb you.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 31, 2018, 03:01:51 am
>Throw our cutlass at one of the divebombing familiars.
>Then dash a few steps to the side and summon another blade.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on May 31, 2018, 03:26:42 am
>Throw our cutlass at one of the divebombing familiars.
>Then dash a few steps to the side and summon another blade.
(Sayaka vs Familiar)
[7 vs 92]
>You throw and miss completely

(Familiars vs Sayaka)
[7 vs 33]
[40 vs 55]
>You dodge both of the divebombing familiars and summon another cutlass, the other two begin dive bombs of their own as the first two collide with the ground behind you.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on May 31, 2018, 07:34:57 am
>Wait for a moment, then jump into the air and use a musical platform to try and boost ourselves over the divebombers.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 02, 2018, 05:47:54 am
>Wait for a moment, then jump into the air and use a musical platform to try and boost ourselves over the divebombers.
>You wait...

(Sayaka vs Familiars)
[ 83 vs 73 ]

>And jump, boosting over the familiars with a musical platform!
>You're in midair over the crowd of familiars behind the barbed wire now, you're beginning to fall back down.

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 09, 2018, 11:28:24 pm
>...Ugh, this is going to take a while. And worst of all, we don't even have a "while" to spend here, either! ...Looks like there's no choice, then.
>Platform-boost ourselves a few times towards where the witch is supposed to be.
>Once we're on land, start running in that direction.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 10, 2018, 12:59:25 am
>...Ugh, this is going to take a while. And worst of all, we don't even have a "while" to spend here, either! ...Looks like there's no choice, then.
>Platform-boost ourselves a few times towards where the witch is supposed to be.
>Once we're on land, start running in that direction.
>You execute a triple boost in the air, putting a fair distance between you and the familiars.
>You then break into a run.

>You eventually reach a doorway that opens several times, expanding into a corridor, at the end you can see the center of the labyrinth where the witch awaits, sitting on a sofa-like throne and surrounded by roses.
>It's every bit as ugly looking as you remember.
>_

Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 10, 2018, 11:22:10 pm
>Walk to the end of the corridor and look over the scene. Anything else standing out as unusual? Are there familiars?
>How does the witch react to our presence?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 10, 2018, 11:32:05 pm
>Walk to the end of the corridor and look over the scene. Anything else standing out as unusual? Are there familiars?
>How does the witch react to our presence?
>You walk.
>There are indeed some familiars around: Tiny versions of those butterfly-esque familiars from earlier. They seem to be wandering aimlessly and not reacting to your presence.
>the witch is sitting on it's "throne". Its rose bush-like head seems to swivel towards you as if to closely watch your every move. It seems to be more guarded than aggressive right now...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 16, 2018, 11:26:17 pm
>Begin platform-jumping in the witch's direction until we're a few feet above it or it starts moving.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 17, 2018, 05:14:40 am
>Begin platform-jumping in the witch's direction until we're a few feet above it or it starts moving.

[ 47 ]

>You get roughly halfway to the witch before your foot connects with one of the tiny familiars, breaking it apart instantly.

>The witch begins moving, adopting a more aggressive stance towards you in response. With a flap of its wings it floats behind the "throne" it was sitting on.

>It seems to curl up slightly.

>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 17, 2018, 06:03:07 am
>Wait for an instant, then do a boost to the side.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 17, 2018, 06:10:08 am
>Wait for an instant, then do a boost to the side.
>You wait as the witch proceeds to throw the throne at you.

(Witch vs Sayaka)
[ 69 vs 56]

>You misjudge the time your need to dodge, however, and the throne hits you square in the chest as you attempt to boost out of the way.
>You are flung across the chamber by the impact and hit the concrete wall. Hard.

>You think you broke a rib... or several...

>The witch roars and closes in.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 17, 2018, 08:10:09 am
>Ow ow ow...
>Block off the pain.
>Can we still move more-or-less fine?
>>If so, throw the blade at the approaching witch.
>>If not, heal up the most pressing injuries until we can move again.
>Then try to dash out of its way.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 17, 2018, 08:46:19 am
>Ow ow ow...
>Okay, that hurt...

>Block off the pain.
>Can we still move more-or-less fine?
>>If so, throw the blade at the approaching witch.
>>If not, heal up the most pressing injuries until we can move again.
>Then try to dash out of its way.
>You numb the pain.
>Yes.

>You promptly express your displeasure by tossing your sword at the witch.
>Thankfully, it's a rather big target and it's charging towards you. (+10)

(Sayaka vs Witch)
[ 89+10 vs 95]

>The witch tries to dodge too late, and your sword manages to cut a nice gash in one of its wings, sending it tumbling forward as it squeals in pain.

(Witch vs Sayaka)
[ 12 vs 60 ]

>You then  proceed to flawlessly dodge the tumbling witch as it slams "face"-first into the concrete.
>The witch seems stunned now. However, you also feel something brush against your leg.
>_

Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 17, 2018, 05:52:23 pm
>Huh?
>Put the leg away, then look at what's brushing against it.
>Conjure another cutlass.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 17, 2018, 06:59:13 pm
>Huh?
>Put the leg away, then look at what's brushing against it.
>Conjure another cutlass.


[99]

>You react rather quickly and pull your leg away, summoning another sword in the process.
>Looking down, you notice a bunch of the tiny familiars surrounding the spot where your leg was.

>The witch begins to pull itself out from the concrete.
>_

Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 17, 2018, 10:29:20 pm
>Before it's completely recovered, move in and strike it.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 18, 2018, 10:22:59 pm
>Before it's completely recovered, move in and strike it.
(Sayaka vs Witch)
[88 vs 36]
>You move in and strike the witch before it gets up, leaving a deep gash in its side.
>Roaring in pain, the witch turns toward you and unfurls it's bush-like head, revealing a butterfly shaped hole in the middle of its "face". Within it is a single rose blossom.

>Its head begins to shake.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 19, 2018, 06:10:16 am
>Toss our weapon into the hole, then start running to the side.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2018, 06:24:18 am
>Toss our weapon into the hole, then start running to the side.
(Sayaka vs Witch)
[96 vs 84]

>You toss, and your sword embeds itself in the hole, cutting into the rose blossom.
>Blood spurts from the witch's face as it staggers backwards. Erring on the side of caution, you start running to the side.

>The witch topples over, sword still in its face. It's barely moving now.
>The tiny familiars are beginning to congregate around you.
>_


Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 19, 2018, 07:54:21 am
>...Oh. That's it? Thought it'd still throw out an attack or something...
>Stop running.
>Rearm ourselves.
>Glance around. Are the familiars trying to swarm us from all directions? From the air too? Any weaker spots in their formation?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2018, 07:57:31 am
>...Oh. That's it? Thought it'd still throw out an attack or something...
>Stop running.
>Rearm ourselves.
>Glance around. Are the familiars trying to swarm us from all directions? From the air too? Any weaker spots in their formation?
>You summon a new cutlass.
>They seem to be trying to surround you, and are spiraling inwards towards you. You could probably boost over them to get to the witch.
>_

Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 19, 2018, 08:10:20 am
>Then... leap into the air and start boosting diagonally upwards in the direction of the witch until we're directly over it.
>Once we're over it, boost straight down with our blade held out in front of us.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2018, 08:19:32 am
>Then... leap into the air and start boosting diagonally upwards in the direction of the witch until we're directly over it.
>Once we're over it, boost straight down with our blade held out in front of us.
[79]

>You boost over the familiars with no difficulty.

[68]

>And then proceed to boost blade-first towards the witch, which makes no effort to dodge.
>The force of your impact plunges the sword deep into the witch, which practically bursts around you.

>Your previous sword, which was embedded in the witch's face, clatters to the ground as a grief seed hits the floor next to you.
>The labyrinth begins to fade away.
>_

Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 19, 2018, 08:15:36 pm
>Well, that... went pretty well, all things considered.
>Dispel the swords. We can do that, right?
>Evaluate ourselves - injuries, soul gem state, etc.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2018, 10:49:21 pm
>Well, that... went pretty well, all things considered.
>Dispel the swords. We can do that, right?
>Evaluate ourselves - injuries, soul gem state, etc.
>You will the extra swords to dispel, and they vanish into a puff of blue sparkles.

>You think you have some broken bones in your chest cavity, but you're currently blocking out the pain from that.
>You check your soul gem.
>Soul Gem Corruption: 80.5%
>You wince at how dark it is... Using that Grief Seed might be a good idea...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 20, 2018, 04:56:50 am
>Right, first of all, heal ourselves.
>After that's done and over with, untransform and pick up the grief seed.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2018, 05:04:50 am
>Right, first of all, heal ourselves.
>After that's done and over with, untransform and pick up the grief seed.
>You heal and untransform.
>As you pick up the grief seed, you hear footsteps from somewhere behind you.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 20, 2018, 05:18:51 am
>Are we back in our world now or is the barrier still fading?
>"Huh?"
>Turn around.
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2018, 05:33:05 am
>Are we back in our world now or is the barrier still fading?
>"Huh?"
>Turn around.
>The barrier has completely faded by this point.
>You turn and are greeted with the familiar sight of Mami Tomoe.
>"I haven't seen you before. Are you new, or are you just passing through this city?" she asks. You note that despite her smile, her tone of voice seems guarded...
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 20, 2018, 06:53:32 am
>Where did we end up after the barrier collapsed?
>What's Mami's appearance right now?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2018, 06:55:53 am
>Where did we end up after the barrier collapsed?
>What's Mami's appearance right now?
>Still in the closed off area of the mall.
>Transformed.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 20, 2018, 07:38:24 am
>...Okay, this is awkward... And we can't even tell her anything because Akemi would probably skin us alive if we did that, so... we just have to play dumb, don't we...
>"...What's that supposed to mean...?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2018, 07:40:15 am
>...Okay, this is awkward... And we can't even tell her anything because Akemi would probably skin us alive if we did that, so... we just have to play dumb, don't we...
>"...What's that supposed to mean...?"
>Mami blinks.
>"It means... are you a new magical girl, or are you just passing through?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 20, 2018, 07:53:24 am
>"...Oh. Right. Well, I'm only doing this thing since today, so a new one, I guess...?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 20, 2018, 08:34:00 am
>"...Oh. Right. Well, I'm only doing this thing since today, so a new one, I guess...?"
>Mami seems to relax slightly.
>"I see." she smiles a bit, "Then please forgive me for any hostility I may have displayed. Not all magical girls meet on friendly terms, you see, so I needed to assess your intent."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 21, 2018, 12:35:04 am
>"...Intent? But all you asked was whether I'm a newbie or not. Isn't that kinda unrelated?"
>"Anyway, you're a magical girl, then? And has been around for a while too, right?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 21, 2018, 03:22:24 am
>"...Intent? But all you asked was whether I'm a newbie or not. Isn't that kinda unrelated?"
>"Anyway, you're a magical girl, then? And has been around for a while too, right?"
>"Well, I would've asked more questions depending on your answer. And yes, my name is Mami Tomoe, I've been a magical girl in this city for a few years now."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 21, 2018, 06:56:06 am
>"...Wow, a few years? That's some pretty long time... Oh, right. Sayaka Miki here. Hope we can get along!"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 22, 2018, 01:49:55 am
>"...Wow, a few years? That's some pretty long time... Oh, right. Sayaka Miki here. Hope we can get along!"
>"It's nice to meet you, and I hope we can get along as well."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on June 26, 2018, 09:10:48 pm
>"...So, you were here for the witch, right? Speaking of which, sorry if I just wasted a bunch of your time..."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 03, 2018, 04:41:25 am
>"...So, you were here for the witch, right? Speaking of which, sorry if I just wasted a bunch of your time..."
>"Don't be. I'm fine on Grief Seeds at the moment, and it's still one less witch off the streets."
>She smiles.
>"Speaking of Grief Seeds, you should probably use the one you have. If you're new as you say you are, then you will likely need it depending on how bad that witch encounter went."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on July 04, 2018, 09:05:56 pm
>"Nah, the witch itself wasn't really too bad. Compared to the hordes of minions it kept around, anyway..."
>Go ahead and use the Grief Seed.
>Then examine it. Is it full?
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 18, 2018, 06:24:00 am
>"Nah, the witch itself wasn't really too bad. Compared to the hordes of minions it kept around, anyway..."
>Go ahead and use the Grief Seed.
>Then examine it. Is it full?
>"Ah, yes. Sometimes you get a witch like that. At least you made it out in one piece. Some beginner magical girls aren't so lucky..."

>You cleanse your Soul Gem. You feel like a major burden has been lifted from your shoulders as you do so, and a bit more cheerful as well.
>You examine. You think there's enough room left in there for one more cleanse.
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on July 24, 2018, 05:08:54 am
>"Whew..."
>Hold out the seed to Mami.
>"Want it? It doesn't look all filled yet."
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on July 24, 2018, 05:16:49 am
>"Whew..."
>Hold out the seed to Mami.
>"Want it? It doesn't look all filled yet."
>"But that's your only one, isn't it?" Mami asks, "If that's the case, it would probably be better for you to keep it, in case of an emergency."
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on August 02, 2018, 11:15:47 pm
>"Okay, suit yourself."
>Pocket the seed.
>"Anyway, doesn't look like anything else's gonna show up here, so... What do you say about a change of scenery?"
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Evil_Nazgul0616 on August 02, 2018, 11:20:48 pm
>"Okay, suit yourself."
>Pocket the seed.
>"Anyway, doesn't look like anything else's gonna show up here, so... What do you say about a change of scenery?"
>You pocket the seed.
>"I wouldn't mind that." Mami replies, "Would you like to come over to my place? Or would you rather head somewhere else?"
>_
Title: Re: MikiTale - After The End (PMMM)
Post by: Searinox119 on August 03, 2018, 09:00:03 pm
>Shrug. "Fine by me."