Maidens of the Kaleidoscope

~Beyond the Border~ => Rumia's Party Games => Topic started by: Neovereign on April 05, 2018, 09:26:10 pm

Title: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2018, 09:26:10 pm
> You are Seija Kijin, Counterattacking Amanojaku.

> Although you still have your goals in mind, others have been brought up, even alternatives. As you're progressing now, it's not a matter of if you can reach these goals, it's which you'll choose.
> Daiyousei, having... changed, has resolved the issue about Yuuka. Other news is that unfortunately, your Reimu double has gone to stay with the original Reimu... Your current focus is improving the conditions at the base, as well as possibly keeping a few people in a permanent residence of your own.
> "How much for renting enough for twelve people digging at once?"
> "Twelve? At once?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 05, 2018, 10:17:49 pm
> Nod.
> "There's more of us back home."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 05, 2018, 10:19:58 pm
> Nod.
> "There's more of us back home."
> "Oh. Borrowing twelve for digging... How's $30 sound? Rather consider turns with less tools, or..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 05, 2018, 10:35:17 pm
> Grin just a little bit.
> "It shouldn't be a problem."
> Retrieve one of our money sacks.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 12:05:02 am
> Grin just a little bit.
> "It shouldn't be a problem."
> Retrieve one of our money sacks.
> You retrieve one of the bags.
> "None of this is fake, is it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:14:49 am
> Pull a coin out and hand it over to the shopkeep.
> "Check for yourself, if you like."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:16:43 am
> Pull a coin out and hand it over to the shopkeep.
> "Check for yourself, if you like."
> "It's fine. I'll see when you're getting them. Then when they're returned, hopefully there'll be no troubles."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:23:34 am
> "Well, you might as well check your $30 now, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:25:33 am
> "Well, you might as well check your $30 now, at least."
> The owner departs for a bit...
> Returning with a few shovels in both hands.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:31:00 am
> Is there a counter present that it would make sense to put money on?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:31:36 am
> Is there a counter present that it would make sense to put money on?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:33:08 am
> Pull out enough coinage to make $30 and put it on the counter, then store the bag o' money.
> Begin taking shovels as we are permitted and handing them out to our entourage, one shovel per person. Any extra shovels we get should be stored in our chest.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:34:39 am
> Pull out enough coinage to make $30 and put it on the counter, then store the bag o' money.
> Begin taking shovels as we are permitted and handing them out to our entourage, one shovel per person. Any extra shovels we get should be stored in our chest.
> You deposit enough and store the bag again.
> You give out shovels to your group as the owner nods, before storing the extras.
> "...Don't treat those terribly..." The owner says after you start storing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:44:00 am
> How large are we now?
> "Oh, no need to worry, they're perfectly safe where they are. This isn't my first time around."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:45:17 am
> How large are we now?
> "Oh, no need to worry, they're perfectly safe where they are. This isn't my first time around."
> More so. You might be of the size when taking in a person now.
> "Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:50:14 am
> Have we deposited them all?
>> If not, continue until we have.
> Then pull one out all the way.
> "See? Totally fine."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:50:35 am
> Have we deposited them all?
>> If not, continue until we have.
> Then pull one out all the way.
> "See? Totally fine."
> Yes.
> You pull one out.
> The owner sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 01:51:45 am
> Deposit it all the way.
> "It's simply easier to carry things around like this."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 01:54:32 am
> Deposit it all the way.
> "It's simply easier to carry things around like this."
> You return it.
> "Sure..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:11:34 am
> How many shovels do we have now, collectively?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:12:40 am
> How many shovels do we have now, collectively?
> You believe it's just enough. Twelve.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:14:05 am
> Come to think of it, does this place seem to sell hand tools as well?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:14:40 am
> Come to think of it, does this place seem to sell hand tools as well?
> It might...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:15:02 am
> "...Come to think of it, do you sell hand tools as well?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:15:24 am
> "...Come to think of it, do you sell hand tools as well?"
> "Yes of course."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:16:48 am
> Look to our group.
> "Well, that's fortuitous. We'll need those if we're going to start building as well."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:17:51 am
> Look to our group.
> "Well, that's fortuitous. We'll need those if we're going to start building as well."
> "We can come back for those, right?" Gasanae asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:27:18 am
> "Yeah, we can. One thing at a time, after all."
> Look back to the shopkeep.
> "Thanks for the help. Oh, since you sell those, do you know who around here sells lumber, or other building materials?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:29:48 am
> "Yeah, we can. One thing at a time, after all."
> Look back to the shopkeep.
> "Thanks for the help. Oh, since you sell those, do you know who around here sells lumber, or other building materials?"
> "Can't say I do. Sorry."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:30:32 am
> "Darn...oh well. Thanks for your help."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:34:23 am
> "Darn...oh well. Thanks for your help."
> "Pleasure."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:39:11 am
> Give another short wave.
> "See you around."
> Exit the store.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:41:13 am
> Give another short wave.
> "See you around."
> Exit the store.
> You wave and depart.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:41:32 am
> "That went well."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:42:15 am
> "That went well."
> "Mhm." Gasanae nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:45:21 am
> "Okay, let's head home."
> Take flight and begin heading home!
> Along the way, make a wish on the mallet to identify why the feeling Daiyousei instilled in us previously vanished.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:46:37 am
> "Okay, let's head home."
> Take flight and begin heading home!
> Along the way, make a wish on the mallet to identify why the feeling Daiyousei instilled in us previously vanished.
> You start back and wish on the mallet...
> You seem to have been too far to be affected anymore.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 02:52:51 am
> Huh. Do we feel affected now?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 02:54:31 am
> Huh. Do we feel affected now?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:01:00 am
> ...Nah, best to just let it be for now.
> Continue on the rest of the way home, without explicitly willing or hoping for anything.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:01:29 am
> ...Nah, best to just let it be for now.
> Continue on the rest of the way home, without explicitly willing or hoping for anything.
> You continue.
> Until you get home.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:02:11 am
> Everything look in order?
> Any new arrivals?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:03:10 am
> Everything look in order?
> Any new arrivals?
> Yes.
> No. But the mermaid-wolf-headless trio is outside of the house, at least...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:04:29 am
> Oh, interesting!
> Head down to them, then.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:07:56 am
> Oh, interesting!
> Head down to them, then.
> You head to the group.
> "Back?" Kagerou asks.
> Gasanae nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:17:56 am
> "Yep. We got all the equipment we need to start digging."
> Pull out a shovel.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:18:21 am
> "Yep. We got all the equipment we need to start digging."
> Pull out a shovel.
> You pull out a shovel.
> "Oh. Alright."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:19:06 am
> "Now we just need to decide on a proper location and get to digging."
> "Nothing happened while we were gone, I assume?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:19:38 am
> "Now we just need to decide on a proper location and get to digging."
> "Nothing happened while we were gone, I assume?"
> The trio shakes their heads.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:20:19 am
> "Good. Figured as much, but still good."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:21:01 am
> "Good. Figured as much, but still good."
> "Yea."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:33:37 am
> "Would you be willing to help with the digging, by the way?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:34:12 am
> "Would you be willing to help with the digging, by the way?"
> "Sure." Kagerou says.
> "Sorry..." Wakasagihime splashes a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:38:41 am
> Gently wave a hand to Wakasagihime dismissively.
> "Hey, no worries. We got this."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:41:38 am
> Gently wave a hand to Wakasagihime dismissively.
> "Hey, no worries. We got this."
> "Still..." Wakasagihime says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:44:36 am
> "Well, I mean, you've already established that you don't feel comfortable trying legs, or anything like that. And this sort of thing isn't worth forcing discomfort on someone."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:45:20 am
> "Well, I mean, you've already established that you don't feel comfortable trying legs, or anything like that. And this sort of thing isn't worth forcing discomfort on someone."
> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 03:53:53 am
> "Yeah. So like I said, no worries. We all contribute in our own ways."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 03:55:44 am
> "Yeah. So like I said, no worries. We all contribute in our own ways."
> "Okay..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:03:19 am
> Are we on the ground or floating in the air?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:05:15 am
> Are we on the ground or floating in the air?
> Grounded.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:06:33 am
> Glance over at Kagerou.
> "That does remind me, though. Have you thought about my suggestion at all? It's okay if not."
> Pull another shovel out and set it in the ground.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:07:10 am
> Glance over at Kagerou.
> "That does remind me, though. Have you thought about my suggestion at all? It's okay if not."
> Pull another shovel out and set it in the ground.
> "You suggested a few things..."
> You take out another shovel.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:08:40 am
> "...Mmm...true. We can talk about it later, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:09:32 am
> "...Mmm...true. We can talk about it later, then."
> "Alright..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:14:43 am
> Keep unloading shovels until our chest is empty of them.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:15:10 am
> Keep unloading shovels until our chest is empty of them.
> You take out the rest of the shovels.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:27:15 am
> "There...that should do it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:27:36 am
> "There...that should do it."
> "So where are we digging?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:37:17 am
> "Depends."
> Look to Gasanae.
> "How large should we aim for?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:40:24 am
> "Depends."
> Look to Gasanae.
> "How large should we aim for?"
> "It doesn't need to be that big... I'm not too sure, actually."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:48:07 am
> "Mmm...maybe we should find out how small is too small before we begin, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:48:32 am
> "Mmm...maybe we should find out how small is too small before we begin, then."
> "I could try to talk. It'll be a while..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:49:01 am
> "I'm okay with it, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:53:08 am
> "I'm okay with it, at least."
> "Anyone else?"
> The rest shrug.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 04:53:56 am
> Let Gasanae make her own decision, then.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 04:55:59 am
> Let Gasanae make her own decision, then.
> You stay silent.
> "Okay. I guess I'll be off again..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 05:03:58 am
> Nod.
> "Best of luck to you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 05:04:24 am
> Nod.
> "Best of luck to you."
> Gasanae departs, leaving her shovel.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 05:14:21 am
> Look to the others.
> "I guess we have a bit of time before this continues, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 05:16:03 am
> Look to the others.
> "I guess we have a bit of time before this continues, then."
> Raiko nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 05:18:27 am
> "Do you wanna get back to that book?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 05:19:04 am
> "Do you wanna get back to that book?"
> "The book? Oh, that. It's fine." Yatsu speaks up.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 05:27:52 am
> Where did the book wind up, anyway?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 05:28:32 am
> Where did the book wind up, anyway?
> Seems to be near the house.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 05:32:25 am
> "All right. We probably shouldn't just leave it alone, though...I'll keep it safe."
> Head over to the book, pick it up, and deposit it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 05:46:24 am
> "All right. We probably shouldn't just leave it alone, though...I'll keep it safe."
> Head over to the book, pick it up, and deposit it.
> You deposit the book.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 06, 2018, 05:49:56 am
> Return to the group.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 06, 2018, 05:51:53 am
> Return to the group.
> You regroup.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 07, 2018, 08:22:54 pm
> "Well, if not the book, what would you like to do?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 07, 2018, 08:29:21 pm
> "Well, if not the book, what would you like to do?"
> "What if you made a ... other you?" Raiko asks. "Could you be an army?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 07, 2018, 08:47:10 pm
> "Hmm..."
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is a single entity rather than a perfect fusion of two people and is also romantically interested in us, but is otherwise identical to us. (Do not make this existence yet.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 07, 2018, 08:51:15 pm
> "Hmm..."
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is a single entity rather than a perfect fusion of two people and is also romantically interested in us, but is otherwise identical to us. (Do not make this existence yet.)
> You try to prepare...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 07, 2018, 08:52:06 pm
> Try preparing that same contrasting existence, but also with hair colors reversed.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 12:46:13 am
> Try preparing that same contrasting existence, but also with hair colors reversed.
> Nothing...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 02:37:32 am
> Try again, but this time, don't include the single-entity part.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 06:08:43 am
> Try again, but this time, don't include the single-entity part.
> You try...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 12:24:34 pm
> How tall are we?
> How long is our hair?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 12:28:58 pm
> How tall are we?
> How long is our hair?
> You're near Raiko's height, you believe, who's pretty tall.
> Normally short.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 12:38:25 pm
> Is that our normal height, or our current height? If it is our normal height, what is our current height?
> Is that our current hair length? If not, what is our current hair length?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 12:40:22 pm
> Is that our normal height, or our current height? If it is our normal height, what is our current height?
> Is that our current hair length? If not, what is our current hair length?
> Current.
> Your current is much longer.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 12:42:17 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is a single entity rather than a perfect fusion of two people, is romantically interested in us, has reversed hair colors, and is taller than Raiko, but is otherwise identical to us. (Do not make this existence yet.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 12:48:07 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is a single entity rather than a perfect fusion of two people, is romantically interested in us, has reversed hair colors, and is taller than Raiko, but is otherwise identical to us. (Do not make this existence yet.)
> You try...
> Nothing...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 12:57:43 pm
> Try again, but remove the single-entity thing, and also change the size difference to be larger than our house.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 12:58:23 pm
> Try again, but remove the single-entity thing, and also change the size difference to be larger than our house.
> You try...
> Nothing again.
> "Is it working?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 01:02:41 pm
> Shake our head.
> "Not yet. I'm not sure why it isn't working...I know it's possible from the mallet."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 01:05:16 pm
> Shake our head.
> "Not yet. I'm not sure why it isn't working...I know it's possible from the mallet."
> "Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 01:42:47 pm
> Try again, but change the size-difference back to just being taller than Raiko.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 01:47:51 pm
> Try again, but change the size-difference back to just being taller than Raiko.
> You try...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 02:05:28 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves where all blacks and whites in our hair are switched, all blacks and whites in our clothes are switched, the new us is larger than our house instead of smaller than our house, and the new us is romantically interested in the original us, but everything else is the same.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 02:07:08 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves where all blacks and whites in our hair are switched, all blacks and whites in our clothes are switched, the new us is larger than our house instead of smaller than our house, and the new us is romantically interested in the original us, but everything else is the same.
> You try a bit differently from the others...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 02:16:02 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify what we're doing wrong.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 03:48:48 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify what we're doing wrong.
> You try to wish on the mallet...
> It seems that the specifications won't work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 04:09:17 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 04:10:46 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
> You try to prepare...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 04:20:08 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if it is possible for us to create a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, given other possible differences that may be tacked on.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 09:07:31 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if it is possible for us to create a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, given other possible differences that may be tacked on.
> You wish...
> It is.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 09:28:27 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, and sees us as her big sister, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 09:30:26 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, and sees us as her big sister, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
> You try preparing...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 10:01:09 pm
> Begin frowning a little bit in frustration.
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, sees us as her big sister, and is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 10:02:09 pm
> Begin frowning a little bit in frustration.
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, sees us as her big sister, and is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
> You try to prepare...
> Nothing.
> "Uh..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 10:22:50 pm
> "I know I can make it work...The mallet confirmed it."
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, sees us as her big sister, has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed, and is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 10:23:49 pm
> "I know I can make it work...The mallet confirmed it."
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, sees us as her big sister, has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed, and is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
> You try preparing.
> "Alright..."
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 10:25:41 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if we need to add more changes to be successful, or remove any changes to be successful.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 10:27:23 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if we need to add more changes to be successful, or remove any changes to be successful.
> You wish...
> The former...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 10:29:14 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, sees us as her big sister, has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed, has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed, is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities, has short hair instead of long hair, and is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 10:42:40 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is larger than our house, sees us as her big sister, has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed, has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed, is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities, has short hair instead of long hair, and is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel, but is otherwise exactly the same as us.
> You try to prepare...
>  Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 10:54:25 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if we need to add more changes to be successful, or remove any changes to be successful.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 08, 2018, 10:56:33 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if we need to add more changes to be successful, or remove any changes to be successful.
> You wish...
> The former.
> "You look like you're doing too many wishes..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 08, 2018, 10:58:59 pm
> How much mallet magic have we used so far?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 01:01:14 am
> How much mallet magic have we used so far?
> You aren't sure.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 09, 2018, 01:04:19 am
> "Nothing bad has happened yet..."
> Actively check the mallet's energy level.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:56:54 am
> "Nothing bad has happened yet..."
> Actively check the mallet's energy level.
> "Yet..."
> It doesn't seem to have changed majorly...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 09, 2018, 10:41:53 am
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She is larger than our house.
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She is twice as physically strong as us, relative to her size (that is, if we were the same size, she'd be twice as strong as us, but then she also gets the added bonus of being huge).
>> Her magic reserves are twice as deep as ours.
>> She is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities.
>> She is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 06:46:14 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She is larger than our house.
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She is twice as physically strong as us, relative to her size (that is, if we were the same size, she'd be twice as strong as us, but then she also gets the added bonus of being huge).
>> Her magic reserves are twice as deep as ours.
>> She is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities.
>> She is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel.
> You try...
> Nothing...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 06:53:51 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She is larger than our house.
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
>> She is twice as physically strong as us, relative to her size (that is, if we were the same size, she'd be twice as strong as us, but then she also gets the added bonus of being huge).
>> Her magic reserves are twice as deep as ours.
>> She is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities.
>> She is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 06:59:44 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She is larger than our house.
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
>> She is twice as physically strong as us, relative to her size (that is, if we were the same size, she'd be twice as strong as us, but then she also gets the added bonus of being huge).
>> Her magic reserves are twice as deep as ours.
>> She is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities.
>> She is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel.
> You try to prepare...
> Nothing.
> You feel like the fairies may be a bit hurt from you...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:01:30 pm
> Frown deeper.
> "Crimony...I have no idea why this isn't working. The mallet keeps telling me I need more differences, but I'm trying fourteen of them at once and that still isn't enough..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:05:52 pm
> Frown deeper.
> "Crimony...I have no idea why this isn't working. The mallet keeps telling me I need more differences, but I'm trying fourteen of them at once and that still isn't enough..."
> "Don't hurt yourself or cause another thing with the mallet with all of that."
> "You're trying another you, right?" Benben asks. "Maybe since it's you, it's telling the opposite?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:07:56 pm
> "...I sure hope not..."
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify how many more differences we need to introduce beyond our current fourteen before our preparation will be successful.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:13:19 pm
> "...I sure hope not..."
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify how many more differences we need to introduce beyond our current fourteen before our preparation will be successful.
> You wish...
> One.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:18:09 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She is larger than our house.
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
>> She is a very fast runner.
>> She is twice as physically strong as us, relative to her size (that is, if we were the same size, she'd be twice as strong as us, but then she also gets the added bonus of being huge).
>> Her magic reserves are twice as deep as ours.
>> She is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities.
>> She is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:20:00 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She is larger than our house.
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
>> She is a very fast runner.
>> She is twice as physically strong as us, relative to her size (that is, if we were the same size, she'd be twice as strong as us, but then she also gets the added bonus of being huge).
>> Her magic reserves are twice as deep as ours.
>> She is a single entity rather than a fusion of two entities.
>> She is unable to magically store things in her chest or navel.
> You prepare...
> Despite the wish, it still doesn't do anything...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:20:43 pm
> Try again, but instead of making her a very fast runner, make it so her blood is blue instead of red.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:24:37 pm
> Try again, but instead of making her a very fast runner, make it so her blood is blue instead of red.
> You try again...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:31:40 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify how many more differences we need to introduce beyond our current fifteen before our preparation will be successful.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:32:55 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify how many more differences we need to introduce beyond our current fifteen before our preparation will be successful.
> You wish...
> The mallet seemingly mocks you with just a single one.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:36:36 pm
> Sigh.
> "Yeah, I think it might be BSing me on what's possible and what isn't."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:38:05 pm
> Sigh.
> "Yeah, I think it might be BSing me on what's possible and what isn't."
> Raiko sighs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:40:46 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:41:19 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her hair reversed.
>> She has the blacks and whites of her clothes reversed.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her eyes are blue instead of whatever color our eyes are.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
> You try...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:44:24 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:45:04 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that is exactly the same as us, except:
>> She sees us as her big sister.
>> Her voice is higher-pitched than ours.
>> Her hair is short instead of long.
>> Her dominant hand is the opposite of our dominant hand.
>> Her natural demeanor is soft and gentle.
>> She greatly enjoys playing with fairies.
> You try...
> Nothing, yet again...
> The others wait...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:47:56 pm
> Did we previously wish on the mallet to determine if we could make a contrasting existence of ourselves (with no other conditionals specified)? If so, what was the result?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:49:25 pm
> Did we previously wish on the mallet to determine if we could make a contrasting existence of ourselves (with no other conditionals specified)? If so, what was the result?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:53:18 pm
> Make that wish, then.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:54:14 pm
> Make that wish, then.
> You wish.
> Yes, you can.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 07:58:25 pm
> Make a wish to determine if we can make a contrasting existence of Raiko.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 07:58:53 pm
> Make a wish to determine if we can make a contrasting existence of Raiko.
> You wish...
> You can.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 08:02:46 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of Raiko that thinks of us as her big sister, but is otherwise the same. (Do NOT create this existence.)
>> If the above is successful, cancel it and try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that thinks of us as her big sister, but is otherwise the same. (Do NOT create this existence.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 08:03:40 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of Raiko that thinks of us as her big sister, but is otherwise the same. (Do NOT create this existence.)
>> If the above is successful, cancel it and try preparing a contrasting existence of ourselves that thinks of us as her big sister, but is otherwise the same. (Do NOT create this existence.)
> You try...
> It's prepared.
> You give up on it and try for a different one...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 08:04:57 pm
> ...
> ...Try Seija-magic-ally flipping ourselves from unable to create a contrasting existence of ourselves to able to create a contrasting existence of ourselves.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 08:07:05 pm
> ...
> ...Try Seija-magic-ally flipping ourselves from unable to create a contrasting existence of ourselves to able to create a contrasting existence of ourselves.
> The flip doesn't work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 08:08:46 pm
> Grunt in frustration.
> "Yep, it isn't possible. I can create contrasting existences for anything but myself, apparently."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 08:09:23 pm
> Grunt in frustration.
> "Yep, it isn't possible. I can create contrasting existences for anything but myself, apparently."
> "Weird. What have you tried?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 09, 2018, 08:14:42 pm
> "The details aren't really interesting or important. Basically, I tried to create a simple contrasting existence for someone else, and it would have succeeded if I had gone through with it. Then I tried the exact same contrasting existence for myself, and it fizzled."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 09:30:35 pm
> "The details aren't really interesting or important. Basically, I tried to create a simple contrasting existence for someone else, and it would have succeeded if I had gone through with it. Then I tried the exact same contrasting existence for myself, and it fizzled."
> "Maybe they are important. What's the usual process for one?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 09, 2018, 10:01:08 pm
> "I specify a person and whatever changes are necessary to make a constrasting existence, and the magic does the rest. For example, I wanted to make a Reimu that was sympathetic to and supportive of our cause, and also twice as strong as the original Reimu. The magic preparation was successful, so I was able to create her."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 09, 2018, 10:04:25 pm
> "I specify a person and whatever changes are necessary to make a constrasting existence, and the magic does the rest. For example, I wanted to make a Reimu that was sympathetic to and supportive of our cause, and also twice as strong as the original Reimu. The magic preparation was successful, so I was able to create her."
> "So just..." Raiko starts to imitate sounding like you. "I want a Reimu that's sympathetic to and supportive of our cause, and also twice as strong as the original Reimu." She waves her fist in the air, then opens it outwards in front of her. "Then poof?" She says in her normal voice.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 09, 2018, 10:47:16 pm
> Nod.
> "More or less. I don't need to say anything out loud, but otherwise, yeah, pretty much."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 05:07:22 am
> Nod.
> "More or less. I don't need to say anything out loud, but otherwise, yeah, pretty much."
> "More or less?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 10, 2018, 10:20:51 am
> "Like I said, I don't need to say it out loud."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:24:03 pm
> "Like I said, I don't need to say it out loud."
> "Mm... Then I guess I have nothing I know can help."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 04:39:47 pm
> "Don't worry about it. If it doesn't work, that may just be the way it's meant to be."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:41:53 pm
> "Don't worry about it. If it doesn't work, that may just be the way it's meant to be."
> "Didn't think you'd be the one of us to quit on things first..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 04:46:25 pm
> "Oh, if I can find a way around it, I'm going to try it out, certainly. But I only barely have a clue about the magical details of how it works, so I'd have no clue where to begin looking. Besides, I can copy plenty of other things and other people."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:47:40 pm
> "Oh, if I can find a way around it, I'm going to try it out, certainly. But I only barely have a clue about the magical details of how it works, so I'd have no clue where to begin looking. Besides, I can copy plenty of other things and other people."
> "Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 04:49:22 pm
> "Like, the six of you, for example."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:49:45 pm
> "Like, the six of you, for example."
> "But that's not you..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 04:57:39 pm
> "If I'm the only one in our entire group here that it won't work for, I'd say it's still tremendously useful."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 04:58:14 pm
> "If I'm the only one in our entire group here that it won't work for, I'd say it's still tremendously useful."
> "And I'd still question it for why it doesn't work."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 05:03:58 pm
> "Of course. But that's no reason to not use it in the meantime."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 05:12:47 pm
> "Of course. But that's no reason to not use it in the meantime."
> Raiko shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 05:20:25 pm
> Look to the (relative) newcomer.
> "How much of this ability have I discussed with you three, anyway? I don't want you to feel totally lost."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:27:12 pm
> Look to the (relative) newcomer.
> "How much of this ability have I discussed with you three, anyway? I don't want you to feel totally lost."
> "Er..." Kagerou looks aside.
> "None of us really know exactly what this fusion of yours can do..." Raiko says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 06:32:25 pm
> "Well, that's because I haven't really experimented all that much. But I meant the contrasting existence thing in particular, which is a Seija-in-particular ability."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:35:22 pm
> "Well, that's because I haven't really experimented all that much. But I meant the contrasting existence thing in particular, which is a Seija-in-particular ability."
> "Okay... What does it do?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 06:37:03 pm
> "Basically, for some object or person or whatever, Seija can create a 'contrasting existence' that is a copy of that thing, but altered in some fashion. The house you're in is a contrasting existence of the original house over there..."
> Gesture to the original house.
> "...In that they are largely the same, but yours has a different room layout and also floats."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:38:19 pm
> "Basically, for some object or person or whatever, Seija can create a 'contrasting existence' that is a copy of that thing, but altered in some fashion. The house you're in is a contrasting existence of the original house over there..."
> Gesture to the original house.
> "...In that they are largely the same, but yours has a different room layout and also floats."
> "Does it have to be similar?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 06:42:25 pm
> "Probably not, but I haven't tried to change too many things at once yet. Well, at least not for anything other than trying to make a copy of me, which was apparently doomed to fizzle no matter what."
> While waiting for a response to what we said, try preparing a contrasting existence of Kagerou that is larger than the house floating over the lake, but is otherwise exactly the same. (Do NOT actually create this existence.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 06:53:09 pm
> "Probably not, but I haven't tried to change too many things at once yet. Well, at least not for anything other than trying to make a copy of me, which was apparently doomed to fizzle no matter what."
> While waiting for a response to what we said, try preparing a contrasting existence of Kagerou that is larger than the house floating over the lake, but is otherwise exactly the same. (Do NOT actually create this existence.)
> You try...
> It seems to work.
> "Mm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 06:56:02 pm
> Is Kagerou speaking at this point? Or is it one of the other two?
> Stop that preparation.
> "Did you have something in mind?"
> While waiting for a response to what we said, try preparing a contrasting existence of Kagerou that is larger than the lake, but is otherwise exactly the same. (Do NOT actually create this existence.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 08:25:20 pm
> Is Kagerou speaking at this point? Or is it one of the other two?
> Stop that preparation.
> "Did you have something in mind?"
> While waiting for a response to what we said, try preparing a contrasting existence of Kagerou that is larger than the lake, but is otherwise exactly the same. (Do NOT actually create this existence.)
> Kagerou.
> You stop.
> "No, not really."
> You prepare...
> It's able to work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 10, 2018, 08:34:37 pm
> Stop that preparation.
> Does Kagerou presently have wolf features?
> "Ah, okay. Well, the offer I have extended to them is extended to you three as well, in that I will make copies of you to your specifications if you like."
> While waiting for a response to what we said, try preparing a contrasting existence of Kagerou that is larger than the vampire mansion, but is otherwise exactly the same. (Do NOT actually create this existence.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 10, 2018, 11:53:37 pm
> Stop that preparation.
> Does Kagerou presently have wolf features?
> "Ah, okay. Well, the offer I have extended to them is extended to you three as well, in that I will make copies of you to your specifications if you like."
> While waiting for a response to what we said, try preparing a contrasting existence of Kagerou that is larger than the vampire mansion, but is otherwise exactly the same. (Do NOT actually create this existence.)
> You stop.
> None that you notice blatently...
> You try to prepare...
> You don't seem to be able to create this one.
> "I'm fine." Kagerou says.
> "Can't think of why I'd have another me." Sekibanki says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 10, 2018, 11:59:05 pm
> Go back to preparing a Kagerou larger than the lake, then.
> "The 'why' would be entirely up to you. Maybe you'd want to see what you'd be like with a different appearance, or a different mindset, or other things like that. Like, for example, right now I could create a copy of Kagerou that's just like her, except huge. Larger than the lake we have here, even."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 12:48:52 am
> Go back to preparing a Kagerou larger than the lake, then.
> "The 'why' would be entirely up to you. Maybe you'd want to see what you'd be like with a different appearance, or a different mindset, or other things like that. Like, for example, right now I could create a copy of Kagerou that's just like her, except huge. Larger than the lake we have here, even."
> You return.
> "No thanks. That seems like it might cause more problems than solve them."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 11, 2018, 01:13:14 am
> Stop the preparation.
> "Right, that was just an example."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 03:35:59 am
> Stop the preparation.
> "Right, that was just an example."
> "Ah."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 11, 2018, 10:37:59 am
> "For another, more practical example, I could make a copy of you..."
> Gesture to Kagerou.
> "...that is a mermaid, and I could also make a copy of you..."
> Gesture to Wakasagihime.
> "...that lives on land. So that you would always be able to spend time with each other, in a way."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 04:56:18 pm
> "For another, more practical example, I could make a copy of you..."
> Gesture to Kagerou.
> "...that is a mermaid, and I could also make a copy of you..."
> Gesture to Wakasagihime.
> "...that lives on land. So that you would always be able to spend time with each other, in a way."
> "That'd just make the other them jealous, wouldn't it?" Sekibanki says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 11, 2018, 05:06:07 pm
> Shrug.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 05:07:15 pm
> Shrug.
> "If you can't undo them, you should think more carefully about what they'd be..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 11, 2018, 05:10:11 pm
> "Oh, I can undo them if I want to."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 05:25:50 pm
> "Oh, I can undo them if I want to."
> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 11, 2018, 06:02:44 pm
> "Yeah. Like, I'm not going to create copies willy-nilly, since it's a large expenditure of magic, but if a mistake is made I can unmake the copy and then remake them. That happened once with Benben. It seems the remade copy remembers everything the original copy remembered, too."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 06:27:57 pm
> "Yeah. Like, I'm not going to create copies willy-nilly, since it's a large expenditure of magic, but if a mistake is made I can unmake the copy and then remake them. That happened once with Benben. It seems the remade copy remembers everything the original copy remembered, too."
> Sekibanki nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 11, 2018, 06:41:33 pm
> "So yeah, it's something to keep in mind just in case you're ever curious to see what you'd be like in a different way. You don't have to do it, but the offer's on the table indefinitely, so don't be afraid to ask."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 11, 2018, 09:35:07 pm
> "So yeah, it's something to keep in mind just in case you're ever curious to see what you'd be like in a different way. You don't have to do it, but the offer's on the table indefinitely, so don't be afraid to ask."
> "I probably still won't." Sekibanki says.
> Kagerou shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 11, 2018, 10:19:32 pm
> "That's fine."
> Look to Wakasagihime.
> "What about you? You've been pretty quiet so far."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 01:39:04 am
> "That's fine."
> Look to Wakasagihime.
> "What about you? You've been pretty quiet so far."
> "Just thinking about another me... Like what Sekibanki said though..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 12, 2018, 01:51:34 am
> "Well, what are you thinkin'?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 03:47:31 am
> "Well, what are you thinkin'?"
> "Reasons why not..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 12, 2018, 03:48:30 am
> "Ah, okay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 05:50:52 am
> "Ah, okay."
> Wakasagihime looks to the water...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 12, 2018, 10:37:21 am
> Look to Raiko and Benben.
> "Did either of you feel jealous when you had your second yous?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 06:51:28 pm
> Look to Raiko and Benben.
> "Did either of you feel jealous when you had your second yous?"
> "No, nothing to really be jealous of." Raiko says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 12, 2018, 07:03:22 pm
> Look back to the relative-newcomer trio.
> "Well, that's one concern possibly alleviated, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 07:04:53 pm
> Look back to the relative-newcomer trio.
> "Well, that's one concern possibly alleviated, at least."
> "We don't really love anyone here though, so it's not a problem for us as it might be for..." Benben looks to the mermaid.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 12, 2018, 07:13:40 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...I suppose that's true."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 07:14:47 pm
> Frown a bit.
> "...I suppose that's true."
> They nod.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 12, 2018, 07:38:01 pm
> "Well, it is what it is, I guess."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 07:39:38 pm
> "Well, it is what it is, I guess."
> "How many can you even do?" Raiko asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 12, 2018, 07:41:08 pm
> "If making a third house is any indication, I assume as many as I have the magic for."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 07:41:42 pm
> "If making a third house is any indication, I assume as many as I have the magic for."
> Raiko shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 12, 2018, 07:48:56 pm
> "That's also something we could try, conceivably."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 08:00:00 pm
> "That's also something we could try, conceivably."
> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 12, 2018, 08:38:14 pm
> "See how many copies of a person I can make."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 09:27:16 pm
> "See how many copies of a person I can make."
> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 12, 2018, 09:34:30 pm
> "Yeah. It might be interesting to see just how much of one person can exist."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 12, 2018, 10:06:29 pm
> "Yeah. It might be interesting to see just how much of one person can exist."
> "Or troublesome..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 12, 2018, 10:09:52 pm
> Grin a bit.
> "Only if it were me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 13, 2018, 04:57:52 am
> Grin a bit.
> "Only if it were me."
> "Not entirely..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 13, 2018, 05:06:52 am
> "C'mon. Who here is better at causing trouble than I am?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 13, 2018, 05:11:31 am
> "C'mon. Who here is better at causing trouble than I am?"
> The group thinks...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 14, 2018, 10:31:24 pm
> Blink.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 14, 2018, 10:34:01 pm
> Blink.
> "Rrrrreimu? If you look at it from the side of the people wanting to cause incidents?" Kagerou speaks.
> "Aya?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 14, 2018, 10:39:03 pm
> "..."
> Frown.
> "I cause way more trouble than them..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 14, 2018, 10:49:10 pm
> "..."
> Frown.
> "I cause way more trouble than them..."
> "I doubt more than Aya actually. Didn't she spread on that you were causing trouble to more people before?" Raiko asks. "That means she cause you more trouble with more people hunting you down. And them more trouble by announcing that you were a problem or something too.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 14, 2018, 11:59:43 pm
> Frown more.
> "C'mon, I got a reputation to maintain."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 02:01:53 am
> Frown more.
> "C'mon, I got a reputation to maintain."
> Raiko shrugs.
> "Alright, but have you been more troublesome than her? Really?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 03:04:47 am
> "Sure I have...all of us here together got tied up in an incident I started."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 03:05:11 am
> "Sure I have...all of us here together got tied up in an incident I started."
> Raiko shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 03:14:28 pm
> "That's literally half my nature, to cause trouble. Though I guess I can't do it as much now without risking everyone else's safety..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 03:15:59 pm
> "That's literally half my nature, to cause trouble. Though I guess I can't do it as much now without risking everyone else's safety..."
> "Mm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 06:18:09 pm
> "Oh well, it is what it is."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 06:20:18 pm
> "Oh well, it is what it is."
> Raiko shrugs once more.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 06:27:20 pm
> "...Though maybe an army of me would be a way to caused 'trouble' without actually causing trouble."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 06:28:21 pm
> "...Though maybe an army of me would be a way to caused 'trouble' without actually causing trouble."
> "Hm..." Raiko frowns a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 06:34:29 pm
> "Not that it matters right now, since I haven't figured out how to do it yet."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 06:55:16 pm
> "Not that it matters right now, since I haven't figured out how to do it yet."
> "Ah. Of course..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 07:18:58 pm
> "So unless any of you want to try it..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 07:25:09 pm
> "So unless any of you want to try it..."
> "You'll find a way. Eventually."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 15, 2018, 08:21:47 pm
> "Oh, I will. But I'm saying about right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 15, 2018, 11:10:22 pm
> "Oh, I will. But I'm saying about right now."
> "Right now one of us should?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 16, 2018, 01:21:13 am
> "Well, I'm not going to say should. But it would be interesting to try."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2018, 02:05:45 am
> "Well, I'm not going to say should. But it would be interesting to try."
> "Mm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 16, 2018, 03:31:32 am
> "Only if someone wants to, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2018, 04:56:27 am
> "Only if someone wants to, though."
> The group looks around...
> None seem up for having a bunch of them around...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 16, 2018, 11:25:24 am
> Shrug.
> "'Kay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2018, 07:39:23 pm
> Shrug.
> "'Kay."
> "Well you said we don't need it right now..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 16, 2018, 07:44:20 pm
> Nod.
> "I did. It's not a big deal."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2018, 07:54:46 pm
> Nod.
> "I did. It's not a big deal."
> "Alright."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 16, 2018, 08:08:21 pm
> "That just means we'll need to find some other way to amuse ourselves until Gasanae returns."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 16, 2018, 08:58:55 pm
> "That just means we'll need to find some other way to amuse ourselves until Gasanae returns."
> "Danmaku?" Benben suggests.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 17, 2018, 03:30:10 am
> "Sure, if you'd like."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 17, 2018, 03:40:46 am
> "Sure, if you'd like."
> "No other ideas?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 17, 2018, 10:48:42 am
> "Not at the moment, no."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 17, 2018, 08:10:59 pm
> "Not at the moment, no."
> "I guess Danmaku it is then."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 18, 2018, 05:46:51 pm
> Nod.
> "Sure."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 18, 2018, 08:30:31 pm
> Nod.
> "Sure."
> "Who's gonna start against who?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 21, 2018, 03:57:33 am
> "Hmm...Is anyone in particular itching to go?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 21, 2018, 05:37:14 am
> "Hmm...Is anyone in particular itching to go?"
> Sekibanki seems to be looking around for any, as you do too...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 22, 2018, 02:07:23 pm
> Does anyone seem to be volunteering?
> If not: "Guess not...hmm. I think it'd be best if we all got to see something new, since we're two groups of friends combining into one. So how about..."
> Gesture to the tsukumogami trio.
> "...one of you..."
> Gesture to the newcomer trio.
> "...and one of you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 22, 2018, 04:03:47 pm
> Does anyone seem to be volunteering?
> If not: "Guess not...hmm. I think it'd be best if we all got to see something new, since we're two groups of friends combining into one. So how about..."
> Gesture to the tsukumogami trio.
> "...one of you..."
> Gesture to the newcomer trio.
> "...and one of you?"
> No.
> "I guess I could work out a bit..." Raiko volunteers.
> The other three are considering which of them should speak up...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 22, 2018, 07:42:04 pm
> Wait (patiently!) for them to make a decision.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2018, 03:56:58 am
> Wait (patiently!) for them to make a decision.
> You wait...
> "I could..." Waka speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 23, 2018, 10:34:26 am
> Nos.
> "Okay, sure."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2018, 08:02:47 pm
> Nos.
> "Okay, sure."
> You nod.
> Raiko takes to the sky, readying a bit.
> While Wakasagihime swims back to the middle of the water.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 23, 2018, 08:44:34 pm
> As we watch, lean a bit toward whichever of Kagerou and Sekibanki is closer and lower our voice.
> "Not to be rude, but is she going to be at a disadvantage if she can't leave the water?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 23, 2018, 08:52:22 pm
> As we watch, lean a bit toward whichever of Kagerou and Sekibanki is closer and lower our voice.
> "Not to be rude, but is she going to be at a disadvantage if she can't leave the water?"
> "Quite the opposite. Wakasagihime grows in power in water." Kagerou informs. "Maybe she can't fight as freely as those in the air, but she'd be weaker in the air herself."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 23, 2018, 09:22:42 pm
> "Oho, interesting...I wonder if there would be a way that she could fly around and bring water with her."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 01:36:27 am
> "Oho, interesting...I wonder if there would be a way that she could fly around and bring water with her."
> "Huh... If she could control water, that might be possible..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 25, 2018, 01:46:57 am
> "Can she do so just a little bit, maybe?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 01:51:24 am
> "Can she do so just a little bit, maybe?"
> "A little bit of flight, or water control?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 25, 2018, 02:36:09 am
> Is Sekibanki paying any attention to us at all? Or is she watching the battle?
> "Water control."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 08:12:53 am
> Is Sekibanki paying any attention to us at all? Or is she watching the battle?
> "Water control."
> She's paying you attention. The two haven't seemed to start battling. Raiko is heading above the water now though.
> Sekibanki shrugs.
> "I'm not sure." Kagerou says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 25, 2018, 10:58:06 am
> "That'd be worth asking her after this is over, probably."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 07:37:51 pm
> "That'd be worth asking her after this is over, probably."
> "Mm."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 25, 2018, 07:43:23 pm
> "...By the way, completely unrelated to all that, but we tested that method I told you about that you could use to more easily carry her around. It works just fine."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 08:07:05 pm
> "...By the way, completely unrelated to all that, but we tested that method I told you about that you could use to more easily carry her around. It works just fine."
> "Huh?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 25, 2018, 08:15:07 pm
> We did offer Kagerou the ability to carry Wakasgihime around using chest storage, yes?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 08:39:16 pm
> We did offer Kagerou the ability to carry Wakasgihime around using chest storage, yes?
> You believe so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 25, 2018, 08:48:01 pm
> "You remember, how you can, uh, 'carry' her around? I'm pretty sure I you you about it..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 25, 2018, 10:45:55 pm
> "You remember, how you can, uh, 'carry' her around? I'm pretty sure I you you about it..."
> "Ah... It's fine. I won't do that..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 25, 2018, 11:41:09 pm
> "All right, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 01:28:23 am
> "All right, then."
> "I think she'd be more comfortable with me carrying her anyways...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 01:42:46 am
> Nod.
> "Of course."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 04:17:15 am
> Nod.
> "Of course."
> The two turn back to the fight, which still hasn't begun yet...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 04:33:31 am
> Are the combatants paying attention to the crowd, or each other?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 04:34:58 am
> Are the combatants paying attention to the crowd, or each other?
> They're talking to each other.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 04:46:13 am
> Listen in.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 05:07:16 am
> Listen in.
> "No, it's fine. However the duel goes, it's alright."
> "But it's way too large a difference if I'm airborne while you're not..."
> "Well, would you like to have a battle only atop the water?"
> "Mm... Right."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 05:26:35 am
> Continue quietly conversing with Kagerou.
> "Huh...guess I wasn't the only one with that concern."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 05:28:39 am
> Continue quietly conversing with Kagerou.
> "Huh...guess I wasn't the only one with that concern."
> Kagerou chuckles a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 06:01:40 am
> "Hmm...if you'd rather not carry her around that way, maybe I'll offer instead at some point."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 06:02:16 am
> "Hmm...if you'd rather not carry her around that way, maybe I'll offer instead at some point."
> "If she's fine with it..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 06:02:43 am
> Nod.
> "Of course, of course."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 06:04:52 am
> Nod.
> "Of course, of course."
> "I wonder what they'll decide on though."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 06:05:45 am
> "Mmm...not sure. But I can see Raiko deferring."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 06:08:10 am
> "Mmm...not sure. But I can see Raiko deferring."
> "I think they'll settle on air."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 26, 2018, 12:21:44 pm
> "Huh...I hope that does not put Wakasagihime at too much of a disadvantage."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 02:22:31 pm
> "Huh...I hope that does not put Wakasagihime at too much of a disadvantage."
> "I think she might be used to fights against those that can fly. Though she doesn't duel often at all..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 26, 2018, 02:23:29 pm
> "Oh, I though you meant settling for both of them flying."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 02:35:27 pm
> "Oh, I though you meant settling for both of them flying."
> "That would make her weaker." Kagerou says. "And she couldn't use some spellcards too."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on April 26, 2018, 03:19:25 pm
> "Right, which is why I hoped what I did."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 10:09:56 pm
> "Right, which is why I hoped what I did."
> Kagerou nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 10:30:32 pm
> "That should be fairer, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 26, 2018, 10:32:07 pm
> "That should be fairer, then."
> The two seem to be starting.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 26, 2018, 11:15:06 pm
> Watch!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 12:23:31 am
> Watch!
> You watch.
> Raiko's starting off with a few bullets...
> While Wakasagihime seems to be getting used to the water a bit more.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 01:33:54 am
> "I hope it doesn't take her too long to get acclimated..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 01:45:57 am
> "I hope it doesn't take her too long to get acclimated..."
> Kagerou nods.
> Wakasagihime swims a bit to the side, avoiding the shots and concentrating back on the fight.
> Raiko begins to fire patterns now. Simple ones.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 01:53:11 am
> "Ah, there we go."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 01:58:32 am
> "Ah, there we go."
> Wakasagihime sends danmaku of her own up towards Raiko with a few splashes. It's more quick groups than patterns.
> Though caught off guard, Raiko does quickly veer out of the way.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 02:15:40 am
> "Oho..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 02:22:01 am
> "Oho..."
> "I wonder who'll throw the first spellcard..." Kagerou looks between the two.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 02:57:50 am
> Have we seen any of Raiko's spellcards before?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 05:34:33 am
> Have we seen any of Raiko's spellcards before?
> Yes, a few.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 11:38:53 am
> "Well, Raiko's no slouch...I think it's a toss-up."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 11:40:24 am
> "Well, Raiko's no slouch...I think it's a toss-up."
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 11:48:34 am
> "Who will declare first."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 09:41:45 pm
> "Who will declare first."
> "Maybe Wakasagihime."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 27, 2018, 10:07:54 pm
> "Maybe...I haven't seen her in action enough to really be sure."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 27, 2018, 10:54:41 pm
> "Maybe...I haven't seen her in action enough to really be sure."
> Kagerou shrugs.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 28, 2018, 12:09:13 am
> Keep watching.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2018, 02:48:07 am
> Keep watching.
> You keep watching...
> Raiko starts to fire off more patterns as Wakasagihime splashes. The latter seems to have the advantage so far...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 28, 2018, 03:20:45 am
> "Impressive so far."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2018, 03:38:28 am
> "Impressive so far."
> "Er... Who?" Kagerou asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 28, 2018, 11:53:35 pm
> "Yours."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 28, 2018, 11:55:34 pm
> "Yours."
> "What?" Kagerou questions, looking to the fight, before returning to you. "My what?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 03:16:25 am
> "Sorry, I meant Waka."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 04:03:14 am
> "Sorry, I meant Waka."
> "Oh. Yea."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:11:10 am
> Nod.
> Keep watching.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:15:59 am
> Nod.
> Keep watching.
> They're still fighting basically... Nothing fancy yet...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:19:02 am
> Keep watching until a spectator says something or something interesting happens, either in the fight or around the base.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:29:40 am
> Keep watching until a spectator says something or something interesting happens, either in the fight or around the base.
> You keep watching...
> Until Raiko declares.
> "Death Drum 'Land Precuss'."
> Wakasagihime swims back as Raiko begins to fire a ring of bullets...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:32:49 am
> "Huh...Raiko declared first. Makes me even gladder we asked you three to join."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:37:37 am
> "Huh...Raiko declared first. Makes me even gladder we asked you three to join."
> "Maybe Wakasagihime's more confident this duel." Kagerou speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:40:26 am
> "That certainly seems likely."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:41:53 am
> "That certainly seems likely."
> "She doesn't usually duel though, so..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:43:52 am
> "Really? Well, I guess when your range of movement is restricted, you don't get the chance to meet too many people..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 05:46:32 am
> "Really? Well, I guess when your range of movement is restricted, you don't get the chance to meet too many people..."
> Kagerou nods.
> "And she's too gentle to want to duel much anyways."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 05:52:17 am
> Take a quick gander around the base area (or at least what we can see from our current position). Anything unusual?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 09:33:20 pm
> Take a quick gander around the base area (or at least what we can see from our current position). Anything unusual?
> You do so...
> Aside from a lot of shaking, nothing is off.
> Kagerou's trying to keep her balance a bit from it as well...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 09:53:23 pm
> ! Shaking? What is shaking, and how much?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 09:55:11 pm
> ! Shaking? What is shaking, and how much?
> The place around you. It doesn't seem to be much to disturb the buildings, but you couldn't have a cup of tea like this or balance too well either.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 09:58:41 pm
> Is Raiko's card causing it?
>> If not, can we tell what is causing it?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 29, 2018, 10:09:18 pm
> Is Raiko's card causing it?
>> If not, can we tell what is causing it?
> You'd suspect so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 29, 2018, 10:39:05 pm
> "Oof...I forgot about this part. Sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 12:04:07 am
> "Oof...I forgot about this part. Sorry."
> "I-It's fine." Kagerou says.
> The shaking stops.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 12:27:20 am
> How's Raiko doing?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 03:02:42 am
> How's Raiko doing?
> She's firing another ring of Danmaku.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 03:17:28 am
> "Yeah, that happens sometimes. I guess it's to be expected from a drum tsukumogami."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 03:18:36 am
> "Yeah, that happens sometimes. I guess it's to be expected from a drum tsukumogami."
> "Uh... Uh huh." Kagerou moves away from the lake.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 03:23:50 am
> Chuckle a bit.
> "Oh, it's not that bad..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 03:38:45 am
> Chuckle a bit.
> "Oh, it's not that bad..."
> "The shaking's doing a bit to the water, I mean." Kagerou says, floating up a bit.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 04:01:33 am
> Look down at the water.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 04:12:23 am
> Look down at the water.
> You look down. Well, over... There's a large wave. You don't see Wakasagihime anywhere, in fact... Though the wave doesn't seem large enough to pass the houses in height. Still something...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 04:49:12 am
> Is the wave coming at us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 05:25:28 am
> Is the wave coming at us?
> Sort of, yes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 05:29:20 am
> "Oh, I see what you mean now."
> Float upward until we're out of reach.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 05:30:23 am
> "Oh, I see what you mean now."
> Float upward until we're out of reach.
> You float up and out of reach, hopefully.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 10:44:47 am
> 'Hopefully'? Is it still high enough to reach us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 10:47:51 pm
> 'Hopefully'? Is it still high enough to reach us?
> Not at the moment, but given Raiko's spellcard isn't done, more rumbling might make another wave, or something else...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 11:00:20 pm
> Is Waka visible?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 11:41:02 pm
> Is Waka visible?
> No, still not yet.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on April 30, 2018, 11:46:50 pm
> Give it a few more moments, keeping an eye out for her.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on April 30, 2018, 11:51:52 pm
> Give it a few more moments, keeping an eye out for her.
> You wait as the wave passes and the rumbling starts again.
> She's at the surface of the water again.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 01, 2018, 12:08:16 am
> Watch for more waves.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 02:09:20 am
> Watch for more waves.
> You watch.
> Another is being made...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 01, 2018, 02:35:31 am
> Will this one reach us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 02:37:02 am
> Will this one reach us?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 01, 2018, 02:46:12 am
> Take the time to can the entire battlefield, then, trying to keep an eye on what's happening to Waka.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 01, 2018, 04:09:44 am
> Take the time to can the entire battlefield, then, trying to keep an eye on what's happening to Waka.
> You scan the battlefield. Well, there's a lot of Raiko's danmaku in the air, heading for Wakasagihime. The first shots are nearing their way to her.
> Waka is trying to keep sight of the waves produced and the danmaku at once...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 02, 2018, 05:54:37 am
> Are any waves coming close to us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 06:02:11 am
> Are any waves coming close to us?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 02, 2018, 06:06:49 am
> Keep watching to see if any waves do come toward us.
> If one does come toward us, dip our chest down toward it so that it crashes into our chest, to see if we actually absorb any water.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 06:10:02 am
> Keep watching to see if any waves do come toward us.
> If one does come toward us, dip our chest down toward it so that it crashes into our chest, to see if we actually absorb any water.
> You keep watch...
> Wakasagihime's starting to attack back, riding one of the waves for height.
> The danmaku manages to strike Raiko some, while it seems like Waka's about to run into some...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 02, 2018, 10:31:28 am
> Oh...watch to see if Waka actually does get hit or not.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 12:50:59 pm
> Oh...watch to see if Waka actually does get hit or not.
> You watch...
> She seems to rush down the wave to get back to the level water again...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 12:54:04 pm
> Impressive...
> Check the wave heights and directions again. Keep watching for an opportunity to dip our chest into a wave, to see if we absorb any of the water into ourselves.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 02:12:25 pm
> Impressive...
> Check the wave heights and directions again. Keep watching for an opportunity to dip our chest into a wave, to see if we absorb any of the water into ourselves.
> There's another wave, but it's going the opposite direction...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 02:13:53 pm
> Bah, whatever.
> Keep watching until another wave comes our way or something else of interest happens.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 04:20:58 pm
> Bah, whatever.
> Keep watching until another wave comes our way or something else of interest happens.
> You keep watch...
> Waka's attacks and running seems to work out in the end, breaking Raiko's spellcard before the next rumbling.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 04:31:01 pm
> So no more waves? Oh well...
> Did Waka ever get hit by any of that?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 04:59:20 pm
> So no more waves? Oh well...
> Did Waka ever get hit by any of that?
> No.
> No, you didn't see her get hit by any.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 05:00:40 pm
> "Very impressive."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:06:42 pm
> "Very impressive."
> "Has she been hit yet?" Kagerou asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 05:14:02 pm
> We haven't seen her get hit yet, have we?
>> If not: "Not that I've seen."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:21:57 pm
> We haven't seen her get hit yet, have we?
>> If not: "Not that I've seen."
> No.
> "Mm... Maybe she'll win."
> "I think Raiko's too good to lose against her though." You hear Benben.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 05:36:26 pm
> Nod.
> "I'm not counting her out until and unless she's flat on the ground."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:39:15 pm
> Nod.
> "I'm not counting her out until and unless she's flat on the ground."
> "By then, there's no question of who won though..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 05:42:42 pm
> "Exactly."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 05:50:41 pm
> "Exactly."
> "That's a lame way of hoping for which will win..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 05:54:19 pm
> Blink.
> "...I-it's a figure of speech..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 07:04:48 pm
> Blink.
> "...I-it's a figure of speech..."
> "Huh? Really?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 02, 2018, 07:26:46 pm
> "Yeah...like, basically, I won't assume she's going to lose until she's actually lost."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 02, 2018, 09:42:37 pm
> "Yeah...like, basically, I won't assume she's going to lose until she's actually lost."
> "Who do you hope wins?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 02, 2018, 10:15:21 pm
> "Ehh...That's...I mean, I've known Raiko for longer, but I don't want to just wish ill on a new ally.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 02:00:05 am
> "Ehh...That's...I mean, I've known Raiko for longer, but I don't want to just wish ill on a new ally.
> "I'm not saying who you think will lose. Just who will win."
> "Just enjoy the show..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 03, 2018, 02:32:16 am
> Right...
> Go back to watching.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 05:02:18 am
> Right...
> Go back to watching.
> You return to watching as Raiko rebalances herself.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 03, 2018, 12:24:15 pm
> Keep watching until something else interesting happens.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 03:08:02 pm
> Keep watching until something else interesting happens.
> You continue watching, until Wakasagihime declares her own spellcard.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 03, 2018, 03:14:06 pm
> "One for one, then. Now we get to see something new...well, new to some of us, anyway."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 03, 2018, 03:44:06 pm
> "One for one, then. Now we get to see something new...well, new to some of us, anyway."
> "I think I've seen this one before."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 03, 2018, 03:46:27 pm
> Who said that?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 03:58:47 am
> Who said that?
> Kagerou.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 04, 2018, 10:25:17 am
> "Right, I figured you might have."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 10:28:51 am
> "Right, I figured you might have."
> Kagerou nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 04, 2018, 10:32:25 am
> Watch the spellcard to see how it works!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 10:33:53 am
> Watch the spellcard to see how it works!
> You watch...
> Wakasagihime moves her tail a bit along the water, creating a spiral of tons of danmaku near her.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 04, 2018, 10:38:41 am
> In which direction is the spiraling danmaku going?
> How is Raiko taking this?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 10:42:09 am
> In which direction is the spiraling danmaku going?
> How is Raiko taking this?
> Nowhere at the moment...
> She's staying wary.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 04, 2018, 10:49:42 am
> Let's watch it to see where it goes, then.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 11:08:14 am
> Let's watch it to see where it goes, then.
> You watch.
> She goes longer, before sending the danmaku spiraling out away from her.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 04, 2018, 11:28:07 am
> An omnidirectional attack, eh? Do we have any of those?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 11:30:31 am
> An omnidirectional attack, eh? Do we have any of those?
> You have no spellcards, actually...
> Though, Seija sort of has some. Her truest one still has aimed fire though.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 04, 2018, 11:38:47 am
> Oh yeah...do we have Seija's cards? What about Shinmyoumaru's?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 12:44:50 pm
> Oh yeah...do we have Seija's cards? What about Shinmyoumaru's?
> You believe so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 04, 2018, 01:02:29 pm
> Check for them.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 04, 2018, 01:03:16 pm
> Check for them.
> You check...
> Yup.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 04, 2018, 01:06:52 pm
> Okay, good.
> Return our focus to the action.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2018, 12:40:03 am
> Okay, good.
> Return our focus to the action.
> You return.
> Raiko's starting to fire back, watching the bullets Wakasagihime sent.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 05, 2018, 12:40:58 am
> Keep watch until something else interesting happens.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2018, 01:58:30 am
> Keep watch until something else interesting happens.
> You continue watching, bored...
> Things progress until Wakasagihime's spell breaks without Raiko being hit...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 05, 2018, 02:23:29 am
> "Very evenly matched so far..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2018, 02:51:08 am
> "Very evenly matched so far..."
> "Neither of them are attacking a lot though."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 05, 2018, 03:09:17 am
> "I suppose that is true."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2018, 04:35:42 am
> "I suppose that is true."
> She agrees with a nod.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 05, 2018, 01:31:13 pm
> Keep watching...
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 05, 2018, 01:44:23 pm
> Keep watching...
> You continue waiting for something interesting, finding yourself nodding off a bit...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 05, 2018, 02:02:12 pm
> "... Hm..."
> Keep watching, doing our best to not fall asleep with this...
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 03:38:50 am
> "... Hm..."
> Keep watching, doing our best to not fall asleep with this...
> You keep waiting for the important bits...
> Not another spell yet...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 06, 2018, 07:35:01 am
> Try flipping ourselves from mostly asleep to mostly awake.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 09:52:19 am
> Try flipping ourselves from mostly asleep to mostly awake.
> You flip.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 09:55:45 am
> Then resume watching.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 06, 2018, 02:08:11 pm
> Idly dwell on the possibility of Remilia Scarlet forgiving us for what happened to her mansion...it'd probably take a miracle for that to happen.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 11:00:16 pm
> Idly dwell on the possibility of Remilia Scarlet forgiving us for what happened to her mansion...it'd probably take a miracle for that to happen.
> You dwell... Well, none of them have appeared near you yet...
> Wakasagihime's looking a bit tired.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 11:01:42 pm
> Keep at it.
> She hasn't been hit yet, right?
> Continue watching.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 06, 2018, 11:10:55 pm
> Keep at it.
> She hasn't been hit yet, right?
> Continue watching.
> They've taken only a couple hits so far.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 06, 2018, 11:28:11 pm
> How is Raiko faring, compared to Waka?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 07, 2018, 08:53:25 am
> How is Raiko faring, compared to Waka?
> Much better. She looks like she can go on for much longer.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 07, 2018, 10:32:39 am
> "Mmm...seems things might be turning Raiko's way now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 07, 2018, 01:39:06 pm
> "Mmm...seems things might be turning Raiko's way now."
> "Maybe Wakasagihime can turn it around..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 07, 2018, 01:44:33 pm
> "Oh, certainly, if earlier action is any indication."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 07, 2018, 02:38:14 pm
> "Oh, certainly, if earlier action is any indication."
> Kagerou nods with a smile.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 07, 2018, 02:42:52 pm
> Dwell on the possibility of the three newcomers living in our chest.
> Keep watching.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 08, 2018, 04:40:21 am
> Dwell on the possibility of the three newcomers living in our chest.
> Keep watching.
> You consider...
> Maybe they'd enjoy it, if at least for a minute or so... Though the other residents didn't seem to want to stay that much.
> Wakasagihime looks pretty tired still... She might just give up...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 08, 2018, 04:53:44 am
> Well, they were content to stay for a while, at least...and they had pillows and blankets and stuff.
> Dwell on the idea of Kazami living in our chest.
> Keep watching, hoping that Waka doesn't simply give up.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 08, 2018, 05:02:13 am
> Well, they were content to stay for a while, at least...and they had pillows and blankets and stuff.
> Dwell on the idea of Kazami living in our chest.
> Keep watching, hoping that Waka doesn't simply give up.
> You consider...
> Well, unless you could grow a garden or something in there...
> You keep watching with a bit of hope...
> She declares another spellcard, starting to send waves of danmaku towards Raiko.
> "Ah. I think this one might be beaten easily..." Kagerou looks a bit sad.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 08, 2018, 10:36:37 am
> "Really?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 08, 2018, 10:21:50 pm
> "Really?"
> Kagerou nods.
> "But here's hoping."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 08, 2018, 10:22:21 pm
> "Yeah, same."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 08, 2018, 10:43:01 pm
> "Yeah, same."
> "Unless she moves around more I guess..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 08, 2018, 11:08:33 pm
> Keep watch to see if she does.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 04:59:34 pm
> Keep watch to see if she does.
> You keep watch...
> She's just focusing on attacking... Raiko's only preparing to avoid at the moment, though.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 09, 2018, 05:00:59 pm
> Aggressive! A commendable approach, even if it may not work.
> Keep watching until something interesting happens.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 08:17:24 pm
> Aggressive! A commendable approach, even if it may not work.
> Keep watching until something interesting happens.
> Raiko seems to be having trouble dodging at the start, but manages to get the hang of it after a bit.
> And now she's retaliating as she dodges.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 09, 2018, 08:23:04 pm
> "Ah, there she goes."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 08:30:11 pm
> "Ah, there she goes."
> "Mm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 09, 2018, 08:30:45 pm
> Keep watching until something interesting happens.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 08:31:27 pm
> Keep watching until something interesting happens.
> You keep on...
> Raiko flawlessly breaks Wakasagihime's spell, and the latter seems all but tired out...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 09, 2018, 08:35:55 pm
> "Oof. I hate to rub it in, but it's not looking good."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 08:39:23 pm
> "Oof. I hate to rub it in, but it's not looking good."
> "Are you alright?" Raiko questions.
> "Just a bit tired... I can keep on." The mermaid answers.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 09, 2018, 08:40:41 pm
> "Admirable spunk."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 08:53:53 pm
> "Admirable spunk."
> There's a lot of crashing noise nearby.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 09, 2018, 08:56:46 pm
> !?!?!
> Look around for the source of the noise!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 09, 2018, 09:04:40 pm
> !?!?!
> Look around for the source of the noise!
> It's...
> A lot of ... trash? And Daiyousei. And her two company...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 09, 2018, 09:05:52 pm
> "What on Earth?! Uh, you all stay here, I'll take care of this."
> Fly over to them, quickly.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 12:30:46 am
> "What on Earth?! Uh, you all stay here, I'll take care of this."
> Fly over to them, quickly.
> You fly over...
> On closer inspection, it's a lot of trash and various building materials.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 12:37:59 am
> Is it an actual large pile of garbage, or does it look like a wrecked something?
> "Whoa, hey, what's up? What's all this?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 12:59:07 am
> Is it an actual large pile of garbage, or does it look like a wrecked something?
> "Whoa, hey, what's up? What's all this?"
> It's... a bunch of wreckage. You can't tell what kind of object it originated from, as it looks like multiple.
> "The stuff you asked for." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 12:59:55 am
> Did we ask Daiyousei for anything? Was she around for our construction musing?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 01:03:19 am
> Did we ask Daiyousei for anything? Was she around for our construction musing?
> Yes (https://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,21390.msg1392441.html#msg1392441), rather, you said it'd be fine.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 01:20:00 am
> "...Oh right, yeah. Sorry. Hey, thanks a bunch."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 01:25:51 am
> "...Oh right, yeah. Sorry. Hey, thanks a bunch."
> Daiyousei nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 01:35:04 am
> "I hope it wasn't too much trouble?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 02:21:03 am
> "I hope it wasn't too much trouble?"
> "It wasn't."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 02:25:18 am
> "All right. ...Thanks."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 06:22:51 am
> "All right. ...Thanks."
> "Anything happen?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 07:06:08 am
> Shake our head.
> "Not really. ...Aside from what you noticed earlier, but that's no longer an issue."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 07:48:15 am
> Shake our head.
> "Not really. ...Aside from what you noticed earlier, but that's no longer an issue."
> "Mm."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 10:31:11 am
> "What did that feel like, anyway?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 05:39:57 pm
> "What did that feel like, anyway?"
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 10, 2018, 05:42:03 pm
> "Wanting to, uh...change where you lived."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 05:46:53 pm
> "Wanting to, uh...change where you lived."
> Daiyousei blinks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 10, 2018, 05:47:18 pm
> "...Does that not sound familar?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 05:51:50 pm
> "...Does that not sound familar?"
> "We were busy for a bit..."
> _
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 10, 2018, 05:56:31 pm
> "Strange...you sent me some sort of mental message, though...at least, the mallet seems to think it was you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 06:06:39 pm
> "Strange...you sent me some sort of mental message, though...at least, the mallet seems to think it was you."
> "Well we have all thought of someplace... But I've already done more than enough questionable things to know why we'd think of there."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 10, 2018, 06:15:41 pm
> "Ah, so that actually did happen and I wasn't just imagining it. Well, feel free to discard those thoughts and desires, if you wish and haven't done so already. Or, uh, don't, but that could be awkward in the long run."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 10, 2018, 10:41:54 pm
> "Ah, so that actually did happen and I wasn't just imagining it. Well, feel free to discard those thoughts and desires, if you wish and haven't done so already. Or, uh, don't, but that could be awkward in the long run."
> "Yea..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 10, 2018, 11:14:31 pm
> "Hmm?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 07:32:29 am
> "Hmm?"
> "Let's forget about it."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 10:36:21 am
> Nod.
> "Sure."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 08:20:26 pm
> Nod.
> "Sure."
> "So is there anything else I can help with?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 11, 2018, 08:24:45 pm
> "Mmm...nothing off the top of my head..."
> Glance back at the fight.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 09:50:19 pm
> "Mmm...nothing off the top of my head..."
> Glance back at the fight.
> You glance.
> Wakasagihime's resting on the edge of the shore. It seems to have ended...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 09:51:12 pm
> Are we presently inside or outside the barrier?
> "Oh, it ended. Oh well..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 09:54:04 pm
> Are we presently inside or outside the barrier?
> "Oh, it ended. Oh well..."
> Outside.
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 09:55:04 pm
> Turn back to the fairy.
> "Just a little friendly sparring session."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 09:55:46 pm
> Turn back to the fairy.
> "Just a little friendly sparring session."
> "Oh. Who and who?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 10:10:38 pm
> "Raiko and Wakasagihime."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 10:14:50 pm
> "Raiko and Wakasagihime."
> "How was it? Were they great?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 10:22:38 pm
> "They were rather evenly-matched, which surprised me a bit. Raiko is no slouch."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 10:23:48 pm
> "They were rather evenly-matched, which surprised me a bit. Raiko is no slouch."
> "Mm."
> "Who won?" Cirno asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 10:24:55 pm
> Check back. Can we see Raiko? If so, how does she seem to be holding up?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 11:23:13 pm
> Check back. Can we see Raiko? If so, how does she seem to be holding up?"
> Yes.
> She looks alright...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 11, 2018, 11:41:05 pm
> Look back to the family.
> "Looks like Raiko did. Must've ended while I was here."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 11, 2018, 11:48:02 pm
> Look back to the family.
> "Looks like Raiko did. Must've ended while I was here."
> "How strong is she?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 12:07:21 am
> Is Raiko stronger than either of our components?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 12:14:02 am
> Is Raiko stronger than either of our components?
> Yes, you believe so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 01:08:29 am
> "More so than Shinmyoumaru or Seija."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 02:35:33 am
> "More so than Shinmyoumaru or Seija."
> "And how strong are they?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 02:36:16 am
> "Reasonably."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 02:37:03 am
> "Reasonably."
> "Ooh..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 02:39:00 am
> "Do you remember the tsukumogami incident a little while ago? They were responsible for that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 02:42:11 am
> "Do you remember the tsukumogami incident a little while ago? They were responsible for that."
> Cirno blinks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 02:43:59 am
> "...I guess not, then. Well, they did."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 03:10:31 am
> "...I guess not, then. Well, they did."
> "Did Reimu beat them up for it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 03:21:29 am
> Nod.
> "Got 'em pretty good, yeah."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 05:14:27 am
> Nod.
> "Got 'em pretty good, yeah."
> "Hmph."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 05:25:19 am
> How did that sound? Taunting, frustrated, something else?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 05:35:24 am
> How did that sound? Taunting, frustrated, something else?
> Egotistical.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 11:56:11 am
> Raise an eyebrow.
> "Hmm?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 01:46:59 pm
> Raise an eyebrow.
> "Hmm?"
> "It's nothing." Daiyousei speaks for her.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 02:16:21 pm
> Look slightly confused.
> "Uh, okay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 03:24:21 pm
> Look slightly confused.
> "Uh, okay."
> "She just means they're still weaker than Reimu then." Daiyousei says.
> "So why do you need all of this stuff?" Cirno asks. "You have... three houses already."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 03:39:58 pm
> "Oh. Yeah, they are. And we may have three houses already, but there are a lot of people here. Most of them are crammed together in one house, and that isn't right."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 04:15:29 pm
> "Oh. Yeah, they are. And we may have three houses already, but there are a lot of people here. Most of them are crammed together in one house, and that isn't right."
> "Oh."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 04:39:19 pm
> "Plus, that house was created with magic, so it could be dispelled. I want a sturdier house for them than that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 12, 2018, 09:46:27 pm
> "Plus, that house was created with magic, so it could be dispelled. I want a sturdier house for them than that."
> "You can create houses with magic?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 12, 2018, 09:49:31 pm
> "I can create just about anything with magic, actually."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 05:55:32 am
> "I can create just about anything with magic, actually."
> "Oooh..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 11:46:58 am
> "Yeah. As long as something exists near me, I can make a sort of copy of it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 12:11:33 pm
> "Yeah. As long as something exists near me, I can make a sort of copy of it."
> "Ah. So it's just things that already exist." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 12:17:51 pm
> "Yeah, not anything brand new. But it is *anything* that exists. Like, I could make copies of the three of you if I wanted to."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 12:32:51 pm
> "Yeah, not anything brand new. But it is *anything* that exists. Like, I could make copies of the three of you if I wanted to."
> "I might've seen enough of me that I didn't want around..." Daiyousei looks aside. "N-Not saying it'd be terrible if you made another me, I mean."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 12:37:03 pm
> "How many of you have there been?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 12:46:43 pm
> "How many of you have there been?"
> "A lot... I mean it wasn't terrible when I was in control of them. The other me that came here and all. It's not her fault I guess, since neither of us knew that would happen..." Daiyousei sighs. "At least things are better now."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 12:59:47 pm
> "Oh. Huh, weird. Well, you wouldn't be in control of any yous that I make."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:00:23 pm
> "Oh. Huh, weird. Well, you wouldn't be in control of any yous that I make."
> "Mmm... ..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:05:48 pm
> "I wouldn't either, unless I made them that way. Even then, I don't think I'd have, like, direct control."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:17:13 pm
> "I wouldn't either, unless I made them that way. Even then, I don't think I'd have, like, direct control."
> "How would they be? Just like me?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:18:29 pm
> "They would need to be different in some way, but they could be mostly the same."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:19:31 pm
> "They would need to be different in some way, but they could be mostly the same."
> Daiyousei nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:23:09 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of Daiyousei that is loyal and sympathetic to our cause, and is also completely subservient to Seija. (Don't actually create this existence.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:26:47 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of Daiyousei that is loyal and sympathetic to our cause, and is also completely subservient to Seija. (Don't actually create this existence.)
> You try to prepare...
> You just can't find it in you to prepare such a thing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:27:48 pm
> Mmm...
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of Daiyousei that is loyal and sympathetic to our cause, and is also completely subservient to us (the perfect fusion), except in matters that would involve harming herself or her family or friends. (Don't actually create this existence.)
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:29:12 pm
> Mmm...
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of Daiyousei that is loyal and sympathetic to our cause, and is also completely subservient to us (the perfect fusion), except in matters that would involve harming herself or her family or friends. (Don't actually create this existence.)
> You try...
> It seems like it's possible.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:30:00 pm
> "Yeah. In fact, I could do so right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:35:31 pm
> "Yeah. In fact, I could do so right now."
> "Oh. It's fine."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:41:37 pm
> "Mmm, okay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:53:24 pm
> "Mmm, okay."
> "Thanks."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:54:22 pm
> "Uh, sure. To be honest, though, I had prepared to make a you for me rather than for you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 01:59:05 pm
> "Uh, sure. To be honest, though, I had prepared to make a you for me rather than for you."
> "Oh. You... You can then."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 01:59:20 pm
> "You sure?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 02:00:03 pm
> "You sure?"
> "You won't do anything bad, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 02:00:29 pm
> "I don't plan on it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 08:38:41 pm
> "I don't plan on it."
> Daiyousei looks to the redhead.
> "It's your choice..." She looks away, trying to hide her face and expressions.
> "But what do you think?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Rin Satsuki on May 13, 2018, 08:44:18 pm
> Wait for her answer
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 08:46:10 pm
> Unless she was the one asking us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 08:50:43 pm
> Wait for her answer
> Unless she was the one asking us?
> You believe she asked the redhead.
> "I don't want other you's that you aren't in charge of..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 09:58:07 pm
> Let this conversation continue.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 10:11:04 pm
> Let this conversation continue.
> "Me neither." Cirno speaks.
> "I guess..." Daiyousei says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 10:19:12 pm
> "Mmm."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 10:32:36 pm
> "Mmm."
> "Sorry..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 10:35:09 pm
> Do we know where they live?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 10:49:24 pm
> Do we know where they live?
> You know the redhead's from the mansion... Cirno's main place of activity is the lake, you believe. And you expect Daiyousei's to be such as well.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 10:55:53 pm
> "Hmm. What if I make copies of each of you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 10:57:26 pm
> "Hmm. What if I make copies of each of you?"
> "I'm the only me there should be." Cirno protests.
> "Probably more than other problems is that another me, especially from you, would cause a lot of problems with the mansion..." The redhead speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 10:58:59 pm
> Chuckle.
> "I would think the mansion already wants our heads."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 11:00:18 pm
> Chuckle.
> "I would think the mansion already wants our heads."
> "They've been more pass-" the redhead holds her tongue. "Uh, I can't say anything about such..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 11:03:44 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence that is a combination of Daiyousei, Cirno, and the redhead, and that is loyal and sympathetic to our cause.
> Raise an eyebrow.
> "Hmm?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 11:04:46 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence that is a combination of Daiyousei, Cirno, and the redhead, and that is loyal and sympathetic to our cause.
> Raise an eyebrow.
> "Hmm?"
> You try to prepare...
> Nothing.
> "Sorry..." The redhead speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 11:13:24 pm
> Try flipping the redhead from not allowed to talk about it to allowed to talk about it.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 13, 2018, 11:32:31 pm
> Try flipping the redhead from not allowed to talk about it to allowed to talk about it.
> You try...
> Nothing.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 13, 2018, 11:57:37 pm
> Sigh.
> "Whatever..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 12:00:18 am
> Sigh.
> "Whatever..."
> "Sorry."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2018, 12:18:48 am
> Shrug.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 01:38:26 am
> Shrug.
> You give a shrug.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2018, 01:55:13 am
> "I can't think of anything, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 02:51:22 am
> "I can't think of anything, then."
> "Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2018, 02:56:51 am
> Wait for whoever spoke to follow up.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:11:56 am
> Wait for whoever spoke to follow up.
> Silence...
> "Er, we'll see you some other time then." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2018, 03:12:34 am
> "...Sure. Later."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:07:34 am
> "...Sure. Later."
> Daiyousei nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 14, 2018, 10:13:19 am
> Look back over to and fly down to the junk and building materials.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:02:35 pm
> Look back over to and fly down to the junk and building materials.
> You head over to the pile.
> It's a lot to carry over... but you do have a lot of possible volunteers. And even a compartment to store all of it.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:10:50 pm
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> Turn back to the family of three.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:12:44 pm
> Adopt a thoughtful look.
> Turn back to the family of three.
> They're starting to leave.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:17:02 pm
> Fly back over to them.
> "Hey."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:20:52 pm
> Fly back over to them.
> "Hey."
> "Hm?" Daiyousei questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:23:04 pm
> "I did have one other though. Feel free to reject it, that's fine, but I thought I'd ask regardless. If none of you want extra copies of yourselves, then that's fine."
> Look to Dai specifically.
> "But you do the perfect fusion thing, right? What about one of the three of you together?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:25:00 pm
> "I did have one other though. Feel free to reject it, that's fine, but I thought I'd ask regardless. If none of you want extra copies of yourselves, then that's fine."
> Look to Dai specifically.
> "But you do the perfect fusion thing, right? What about one of the three of you together?"
> "A copy of the fusion from it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:25:45 pm
> "Yeah. Then there'd still only be one of each of you, and that copy wouldn't be beholden to the mansion."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:27:05 pm
> "Yeah. Then there'd still only be one of each of you, and that copy wouldn't be beholden to the mansion."
> "It's not me..." Cirno says.
> The redhead considers...
> "You really want one of us here like that?" Daiyousei asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:29:25 pm
> "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:32:27 pm
> "I wouldn't be asking if I didn't."
> Daiyousei looks to her company.
> "All... Alright." Koa agrees.
> "Okay. We'll fuse for you." Daiyousei speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:37:46 pm
> Nod.
> "Thanks. And don't worry, I'm not gonna make someone that'll be aggressive toward any of you or anything like that. That'd be pretty messed up."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:38:37 pm
> Nod.
> "Thanks. And don't worry, I'm not gonna make someone that'll be aggressive toward any of you or anything like that. That'd be pretty messed up."
> Daiyousei holds the hands of her companions, a bit before the three become one.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:38:58 pm
> Examine the resulting person.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:42:38 pm
> Examine the resulting person.
> She has long, mostly red hair. Her wings are bat-like and have a golden upper rim, as well as being a bit reflective and likely smooth to the touch. The same kind of wings are at the sides of her head, albeit tiny. You think they're the main focus of this fusion...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:48:05 pm
> What's her body shape and size like?
> Nod approvingly.
> "Not bad, not bad. Check yourself out."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:49:13 pm
> What's her body shape and size like?
> Nod approvingly.
> "Not bad, not bad. Check yourself out."
> She's a bit taller than she was before. She's pretty slim, but definitely busty...
> The fusion does just so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:51:35 pm
> "...To be honest, you kinda look like the redhead with the fairies inside her normally just for enhancement purposes. Not saying that's a bad thing, of course, but it's interesting how dominant her traits are."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 03:57:01 pm
> "...To be honest, you kinda look like the redhead with the fairies inside her normally just for enhancement purposes. Not saying that's a bad thing, of course, but it's interesting how dominant her traits are."
> "...I guess..." The fusion's definitely upset.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 03:57:27 pm
> "Hmm? What's wrong? You don't look very happy to be here."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:02:23 pm
> "Hmm? What's wrong? You don't look very happy to be here."
> "Not that, just..." The fusion examines herself, her wings and hair. "I guess I was hoping to be more even..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:08:10 pm
> Shrug.
> "Stuff happens, I guess. You certainly don't look bad, at least. Frankly, from one relationship fusion to another, you're quite the looker."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:16:22 pm
> Shrug.
> "Stuff happens, I guess. You certainly don't look bad, at least. Frankly, from one relationship fusion to another, you're quite the looker."
> The fusion still seems to be taking badly from the previous...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:21:01 pm
> Mmm, well, there's not a lot we can do about that...
> "Hey, c'mon now, it's not a bad thing. It's not like any of the three of them will love each other any less because of how you look, right?"
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She actively likes the way she looks.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:26:47 pm
> Mmm, well, there's not a lot we can do about that...
> "Hey, c'mon now, it's not a bad thing. It's not like any of the three of them will love each other any less because of how you look, right?"
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She actively likes the way she looks.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
> The fusion nods.
> You try to prepare...
> It doesn't work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:28:52 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She actively likes the way she looks.
>> She cannot unfuse and does not ever want to do so anyway.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:29:33 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She actively likes the way she looks.
>> She cannot unfuse and does not ever want to do so anyway.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
> You try...
> It doesn't work...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:31:26 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if any of those desired attributes are already true.
>> If none of them are true, make another wish on the mallet to identify if we need to add more contrasting attributes, or if we need to remove any.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:33:00 pm
> Make a wish on the mallet to identify if any of those desired attributes are already true.
>> If none of them are true, make another wish on the mallet to identify if we need to add more contrasting attributes, or if we need to remove any.
> You wish.
> "Hm?" The fusion questions.
> It seems she does like the way she looks...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:35:49 pm
> "Oh. Sorry, I had to check something, since something was going wrong."
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is twice as physically strong as the original fusion.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:38:33 pm
> "Oh. Sorry, I had to check something, since something was going wrong."
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is twice as physically strong as the original fusion.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
> You try again to prepare...
> It seems to work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:43:23 pm
> Hmm...
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is not sad about most of her traits being predominantly from one person.
>> She is twice as physically strong as the original fusion.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:44:26 pm
> Hmm...
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is not sad about most of her traits being predominantly from one person.
>> She is twice as physically strong as the original fusion.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
> You try...
> It no longer seems to work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:45:08 pm
> How tall is the fusion compared to us?
> How tall is the fusion compared to the original Reimu?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:46:42 pm
> How tall is the fusion compared to us?
> How tall is the fusion compared to the original Reimu?
> She's near your height.
> She's much taller than her.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:47:35 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is twice as physically strong as the original fusion.
>> She is a foot taller than us.
>> Her chest and backside are twice as large as the original fusion.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:49:13 pm
> Try preparing a contrasting existence of this fusion person with the following attributes:
>> She is sympathetic and loyal to our cause.
>> She is a single unique entity instead of a fusion of three people.
>> She is twice as physically strong as the original fusion.
>> She is a foot taller than us.
>> Her chest and backside are twice as large as the original fusion.
>> She is romantically interested in us (the fusion), though without being romantically interested in Seija or Shinmyoumaru.
> You try...
> It can work.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:50:01 pm
> "Okay, I'm ready. How about you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:50:40 pm
> "Okay, I'm ready. How about you?"
> The fusion nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:50:57 pm
> Create that contrasting existence!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:51:43 pm
> Create that contrasting existence!
> You create a contrasting existence...
> And it works successfully, the new person appearing near the original.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:53:46 pm
> "And that's how it's done."
> Wave to the copy.
> "Hey there."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:54:56 pm
> "And that's how it's done."
> Wave to the copy.
> "Hey there."
> You wave as the two examine each other.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:56:33 pm
> "Like I said, there do need to be some differences. But that's probably pretty obvious, huh?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 04:57:02 pm
> "Like I said, there do need to be some differences. But that's probably pretty obvious, huh?"
> Both nod.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 04:58:54 pm
> "Oh, wait. Do you have a name?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:03:47 pm
> "Oh, wait. Do you have a name?"
> "..."
> "Akusei...no?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:06:51 pm
> "No? Already a rejection?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:07:34 pm
> "No? Already a rejection?"
> "I mean it could be a name... Akuseino..."
> "It's not bad..." The original says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:07:57 pm
> "Oh. Sure, if that's what you want."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:08:36 pm
> "Oh. Sure, if that's what you want."
> "It doesn't roll off very well though..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:12:39 pm
> "Hmm...well, actually, if that's a problem, how about this..."
> Look to the copy.
> "I don't know if you just know automatically, or if you've figured it out, or if you don't know, but you're actually just...one single person, permanently. You're not a fusion, you're your own unique self that can't be separated into other people. I promised there wouldn't be more than one of those other three, after all."
> "Anyway, it might be helpful for you two to have different names, right?:
> Look to the original.
> "I don't know how long you intend to exist as you, but if you intend to split back up, or go back and forth, or whatever, you could take the Akuseino name, since it being clunky wouldn't matter as much if you're not around permanently. Plus it sounds like a combination of their three names, if the 'sei' and the 'no' are anything to go by. I'm sorry I don't remember the redhead's name, or if anyone even ever told me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:18:30 pm
> "Hmm...well, actually, if that's a problem, how about this..."
> Look to the copy.
> "I don't know if you just know automatically, or if you've figured it out, or if you don't know, but you're actually just...one single person, permanently. You're not a fusion, you're your own unique self that can't be separated into other people. I promised there wouldn't be more than one of those other three, after all."
> "Anyway, it might be helpful for you two to have different names, right?:
> Look to the original.
> "I don't know how long you intend to exist as you, but if you intend to split back up, or go back and forth, or whatever, you could take the Akuseino name, since it being clunky wouldn't matter as much if you're not around permanently. Plus it sounds like a combination of their three names, if the 'sei' and the 'no' are anything to go by. I'm sorry I don't remember the redhead's name, or if anyone even ever told me."
> "Cl... Y-Yea... It was a stupid name... She can think of some much better..." The fusion turns away.
> "She's Koakuma."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:20:59 pm
> Frown.
> "It's not a stupid name. I called it clunky because that was the stated concern. I don't think it's a problem, personally."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:25:14 pm
> Frown.
> "It's not a stupid name. I called it clunky because that was the stated concern. I don't think it's a problem, personally."
> "You said she's not the three either. So it'd be bad to have a name like them anyways..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:28:04 pm
> "Yes, but it would work good for you, particularly as it represents everyone in your family."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:35:13 pm
> "Yes, but it would work good for you, particularly as it represents everyone in your family."
> "But it was bad for her..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:37:55 pm
> "So we'll come up with a different name for her, to differentiate you two in conversation. It'd be better for you two to have different names than the same exact name, just to avoid confusion if nothing else."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:39:44 pm
> "So we'll come up with a different name for her, to differentiate you two in conversation. It'd be better for you two to have different names than the same exact name, just to avoid confusion if nothing else."
> "Kay..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:44:49 pm
> Gesture to the original.
> "So you stick with Akuseino..."
> Gesture to the copy.
> "...And you pick something different. Or one of us picks something different and you decide if you like it or not."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:45:13 pm
> Gesture to the original.
> "So you stick with Akuseino..."
> Gesture to the copy.
> "...And you pick something different. Or one of us picks something different and you decide if you like it or not."
> The copy nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:48:19 pm
> "Something like...I dunno..."
> Gesticulate uncertainly.
> "...Lilith?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:50:07 pm
> "Something like...I dunno..."
> Gesticulate uncertainly.
> "...Lilith?"
> "Hm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:51:21 pm
> Wait to see what our new ally thinks of such a name.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:52:28 pm
> Wait to see what our new ally thinks of such a name.
> "I guess it's pretty alright. I don't have any others..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:53:59 pm
> "I think it should be more than 'pretty alright'. I think you should at least like the sound of it...I don't want you to get saddled with a name you don't enjoy."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:55:05 pm
> "I think it should be more than 'pretty alright'. I think you should at least like the sound of it...I don't want you to get saddled with a name you don't enjoy."
> "I'll try out being called it for a bit. See how I like it..."
> "I guess we'll see you later then." The fusion says, splitting back into the trio.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 05:58:16 pm
> "Oh, you're gonna take off? All right, then, take care."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 05:59:50 pm
> "Oh, you're gonna take off? All right, then, take care."
> "You too." Daiyousei waves.
> Her company does as well.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:02:55 pm
> Turn to our new ally.
> "Well then, Lilith...welcome to the team."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:03:39 pm
> Turn to our new ally.
> "Well then, Lilith...welcome to the team."
> The copy nods.
> While Daiyousei and her two head off.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:04:05 pm
> "How does it feel to exist?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:05:39 pm
> "How does it feel to exist?"
> The copy embraces you fully in a hug.
> "Lilith's a lovely name! I love it!" She flaps her wings excitedly. "I just didn't want to flip out in front of them."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:10:12 pm
> Jolt just a bit in surprise, then return the hug with a chuckle.
> "Oh! Well, okay then. I'm glad you thought to do that, I didn't want some of those changes to make things too weird with them still around."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:11:47 pm
> Jolt just a bit in surprise, then return the hug with a chuckle.
> "Oh! Well, okay then. I'm glad you thought to do that, I didn't want some of those changes to make things too weird with them still around."
> You return the hug.
> Lilith separates mostly her chest from you and nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:12:46 pm
> "Anyway, how does it feel to exist?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:13:25 pm
> "Anyway, how does it feel to exist?"
> "It feels great..." She sighs happily.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:15:42 pm
> Smile.
> "Wonderful."
> Look down at the pile of stuffs.
> "Looks like we already have a project on our hands, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:17:57 pm
> Smile.
> "Wonderful."
> Look down at the pile of stuffs.
> "Looks like we already have a project on our hands, though."
> "Yea. How should we start?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:22:10 pm
> "Honestly, it would probably be best to just load me up and have me carry everything over. We should probably warn everyone that that's going to happen, though, so I don't just suddenly show up very large."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:23:56 pm
> "Honestly, it would probably be best to just load me up and have me carry everything over. We should probably warn everyone that that's going to happen, though, so I don't just suddenly show up very large."
> Lilith nods, another of her appearing.
> "Got it." The other heads into the barrier.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:25:05 pm
> Blink.
> Look to the new Lilith, then back to the old one.
> "...Uh...how did you do that?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:27:02 pm
> Blink.
> Look to the new Lilith, then back to the old one.
> "...Uh...how did you do that?"
> "It's... something the fusion could do, I'll say."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:29:46 pm
> Does the new Lilith look exactly like the original?
> "Huh. Well, try not to spook them too much, since they don't know you form a hole in the wall. I mean, you'll get through the barrier just fine, so that'll be a good sign that you're with us, but they might still be jumpy from what Kazami did earlier."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:32:29 pm
> Does the new Lilith look exactly like the original?
> "Huh. Well, try not to spook them too much, since they don't know you form a hole in the wall. I mean, you'll get through the barrier just fine, so that'll be a good sign that you're with us, but they might still be jumpy from what Kazami did earlier."
> You look.
> She's gone already.
> "Got it."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:34:20 pm
> Beckon Lilith to follow us, then descend to the ground near the stuff.
> "What else can you do, then?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:36:10 pm
> Beckon Lilith to follow us, then descend to the ground near the stuff.
> "What else can you do, then?"
> Lilith approaches.
> "I should be able to warp and freeze things too."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:38:31 pm
> "Just like the others. I guess making a second you is...Koakuma? Koakuma. Koakuma's magic ability, then. Hmm, speaking of which, how much attachment do you feel to those three? Just curious."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:40:27 pm
> "Just like the others. I guess making a second you is...Koakuma? Koakuma. Koakuma's magic ability, then. Hmm, speaking of which, how much attachment do you feel to those three? Just curious."
> "These are just abilities of the fusion, not the counterparts... okay? I can develop things too..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:42:57 pm
> "Oh. Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. What do you mean by 'develop things'?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:44:51 pm
> "Oh. Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to offend. What do you mean by 'develop things'?"
> "It's fine. I don't mean to reject them or anything. I mean like... well, it's complicated."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 06:46:31 pm
> "That's okay. I was asking because I was thinking about my promise that I wouldn't just make a copy of them that would turn around and get aggressive with them. I still don't plan on asking you to do any such thing, but I didn't try to influence your opinion of them at all, so I'm curious whether you yourself actually care either way."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 06:47:09 pm
> "That's okay. I was asking because I was thinking about my promise that I wouldn't just make a copy of them that would turn around and get aggressive with them. I still don't plan on asking you to do any such thing, but I didn't try to influence your opinion of them at all, so I'm curious whether you yourself actually care either way."
> She nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 07:00:53 pm
> "Anyway, what did you mean by 'develop things'?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 14, 2018, 07:04:50 pm
> "Anyway, what did you mean by 'develop things'?"
> "I said it's complicated. I don't think I could really do it well anyways..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 14, 2018, 07:09:25 pm
> "Oh, I thought you meant what you think of those other three is complicated. Uh, well, if you're willing to try, I'm willing to be tried on. If you're not, though, that's okay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 12:46:20 am
> "Oh, I thought you meant what you think of those other three is complicated. Uh, well, if you're willing to try, I'm willing to be tried on. If you're not, though, that's okay."
> Lilith nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 12:49:10 am
> "So...just let me know what I need to do."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 01:41:32 am
> "So...just let me know what I need to do."
> "We can... just start putting these in, right?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 01:44:01 am
> "Oh. Uh, yeah."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 06:46:41 am
> "Oh. Uh, yeah."
> Lilith starts to pick up some of the materials.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 10:16:19 am
> Retrieve some as well and begin storing it.
> Let Lilith store stuff in us as well.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 15, 2018, 04:50:02 pm
> What is her outfit, by the way? Such wasn't listed.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 08:00:47 pm
> Retrieve some as well and begin storing it.
> Let Lilith store stuff in us as well.
> You start to store the materials, letting Lilith get to you to store some as well.
> What is her outfit, by the way? Such wasn't listed.
> She's wearing a blue dress. The lower part of it isn't as long as Daiyousei's or Cirno's, showing off more of her legs. You can see that she has a tail...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 08:08:47 pm
> Working with Lilith, keep gathering and storing in the background of other actions.
> "Ooh, I hadn't noticed your tail until now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 08:38:06 pm
> Working with Lilith, keep gathering and storing in the background of other actions.
> "Ooh, I hadn't noticed your tail until now."
> You continue.
> "Hm? Is there something with it?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 08:40:30 pm
> "No, I just hadn't noticed it. I like it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 08:45:35 pm
> "No, I just hadn't noticed it. I like it."
> "Oh. Thanks~"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 09:18:31 pm
> Smile a bit.
> "You're welcome."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 09:37:24 pm
> Smile a bit.
> "You're welcome."
> You continue...
> Until you're halfway done.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 09:44:05 pm
> How large are we?
> Are the others coming?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 10:27:23 pm
> How large are we?
> Are the others coming?
> You believe you can just barely not fit through doorways.
> They don't seem to be.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 10:31:40 pm
> Let's keep going, then, and get the rest of the stuff stored.
> "Things going okay over there for your other you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 15, 2018, 11:00:58 pm
> Let's keep going, then, and get the rest of the stuff stored.
> "Things going okay over there for your other you?"
> You continue.
> "Yuup." Lilith picks more up, heading for you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 15, 2018, 11:26:02 pm
> "What did you tell them?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 01:46:55 am
> "What did you tell them?"
> "That you would be gathering things over here to bring over, and to not worry about you when you do."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 01:50:38 am
> Nod.
> "And how did they, well, take you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 01:54:33 am
> Nod.
> "And how did they, well, take you?"
> "It was alright."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 02:00:26 am
> "Just 'alright'? Hmm."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 03:38:29 am
> "Just 'alright'? Hmm."
> "Hm?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 03:43:04 am
> "I was kinda hoping for something more...interesting than that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 04:04:55 am
> "I was kinda hoping for something more...interesting than that."
> "Oh. Um... They asked who exactly I was. I told them about me and all..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 04:06:36 am
> "Oh, okay. Did they at least react in an interesting way, or was it just 'oh hey nice to meet you how ya doin'?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 04:09:26 am
> "Oh, okay. Did they at least react in an interesting way, or was it just 'oh hey nice to meet you how ya doin'?"
> Lilith nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 04:17:15 am
> "Which one?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 04:22:15 am
> "Which one?"
> "The first."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 04:27:55 am
> Nod.
> "How did they react?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 04:51:34 am
> Nod.
> "How did they react?"
> You think Lilith sighs under her breath.
> "They were surprised, but happy there was a new member."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 04:53:36 am
> "Okay, good."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 05:04:22 am
> "Okay, good."
> Lilith continues.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 10:34:10 am
> Keep going as well until we're all loaded up.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 08:44:35 pm
> Keep going as well until we're all loaded up.
> You finish up.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 08:46:24 pm
> How large are we now?
> Try walking back to the group of others.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 08:50:34 pm
> How large are we now?
> Try walking back to the group of others.
> Around more than twice the size of the hallway of one of the houses, you believe...
> You try, but it's dragging...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 08:54:38 pm
> Grunt with the exertion.
> "Ngh...at least I'm moving..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 08:55:19 pm
> Grunt with the exertion.
> "Ngh...at least I'm moving..."
> "Do you want help?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 08:56:31 pm
> Nod.
> "If you don't mind..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 08:57:31 pm
> Nod.
> "If you don't mind..."
> Lilith heads over, trying to lift one of the two...
> "Er, hang on a moment..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 08:59:01 pm
> "S-Sure..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 09:00:08 pm
> "S-Sure..."
> You wait...
> The other Lilith comes over, starting to lift the other side with her original self.
> They can't carry it, but they're at least keeping it from dragging...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 09:03:10 pm
> "I think that could work..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 09:46:04 pm
> "I think that could work..."
> "This isn't very easy..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 10:38:10 pm
> "Maybe if we coordinate movement?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 16, 2018, 11:46:27 pm
> "Maybe if we coordinate movement?"
> The two let go.
> "We can't carry it... It's way too heavy..." They pant.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 16, 2018, 11:56:33 pm
> "Hmm..."
> Flip our chest from heavy to light.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 02:34:55 am
> "Hmm..."
> Flip our chest from heavy to light.
> You flip.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 02:39:01 am
> How is our outfit?
> Try lifting and dragging our chest now.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 03:39:03 am
> How is our outfit?
> Try lifting and dragging our chest now.
> Fine.
> You lift and start dragging...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 10:22:22 am
> Stop.
> "There, that's much better."
> How have our clothes held up?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 06:59:47 pm
> Stop.
> "There, that's much better."
> How have our clothes held up?
> Still fine.
> "How are you holding it so much easier?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2018, 07:00:32 pm
> "I flipped the weight from heavy to light. I forgot I could do that...sorry about that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 07:06:10 pm
> "I flipped the weight from heavy to light. I forgot I could do that...sorry about that."
> "Hmph..." The two pout. "Well it's fine since we can move it now..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 07:07:27 pm
> Are the two Liliths the same size?
> "Yeah."
> Head back to the others.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 08:06:20 pm
> Are the two Liliths the same size?
> "Yeah."
> Head back to the others.
> They seem to be.
> You return to the group.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2018, 08:12:02 pm
> "Sorry about that, everyone. We got some building materials, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 08:31:08 pm
> "Sorry about that, everyone. We got some building materials, though."
> "Hey." Raiko waves.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 17, 2018, 08:34:52 pm
> Wave back.
> "How did things go here?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:05:31 pm
> Wave back.
> "How did things go here?"
> "With the duel?"
> "Raiko won." Yatsuhashi speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:07:07 pm
> "Mmm, that's what it looked like from a distance. A shame I missed the end, it was looking really good and quite evenly matched."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:11:25 pm
> "Mmm, that's what it looked like from a distance. A shame I missed the end, it was looking really good and quite evenly matched."
> "She was good." Raiko nods. "She could do a lot with just the water..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:17:36 pm
> Where's Waka now?
> Nod.
> "Yeah, I was instantly impressed with how she was able to go toe-to-toe with you. Or, well, fin-to-toe, I guess."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:20:48 pm
> Where's Waka now?
> Nod.
> "Yeah, I was instantly impressed with how she was able to go toe-to-toe with you. Or, well, fin-to-toe, I guess."
> She doesn't seem to be on the surface anymore.
> "She didn't dive down too much either. Just along the surface. Though I do believe the danmaku would've still gone through the water. Just that it'd be a bit harder to keep track of her."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:23:01 pm
> Nod again.
> "Where is she, anyway? I don't see her in the surface here..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:23:48 pm
> Nod again.
> "Where is she, anyway? I don't see her in the surface here..."
> "She should still be in there... Maybe the house?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:30:18 pm
> Who said that, Raiko?
> If so, are Kagerou and Sekibanki present?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:42:15 pm
> Who said that, Raiko?
> If so, are Kagerou and Sekibanki present?
> Yes.
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:43:39 pm
> What are they doing?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:46:25 pm
> What are they doing?
> They seem to be looking at the Liliths.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:48:16 pm
> "Oh. I guess that makes sense."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 09:49:07 pm
> "Oh. I guess that makes sense."
> Raiko shrugs.
> "It was fun too."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 09:54:00 pm
> "It certainly looked it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 17, 2018, 10:21:01 pm
> "It certainly looked it."
> "Mm." Raiko nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 17, 2018, 10:23:59 pm
> "I see you've all met Lilith, by the way. Sorry for any surprise, but she didn't exist until about five minutes ago."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 12:30:29 am
> "I see you've all met Lilith, by the way. Sorry for any surprise, but she didn't exist until about five minutes ago."
> "So it's her birthday today?" Yatsuhashi asks.
> "We didn't have one for any other the others like that..." Raiko says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 12:36:02 am
> "...I suppose it technically is, yes."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 01:14:19 am
> "...I suppose it technically is, yes."
> "Do we celebrate?" Yatsuhashi asks.
> "Again, we didn't before." Raiko says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 01:14:47 am
> "Do you three remember yours?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 01:17:09 am
> "Do you three remember yours?"
> "Uh..."
> "Sometime earlier... Not too long?" Benben says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 01:29:38 am
> "...Maybe the season, at least?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 01:57:44 am
> "...Maybe the season, at least?"
> "Spring/Summer." Benben and Yatsuhashi speak. "Er. Summer/Spring." The two speak again.
> "Uh, enough with the quiz already..." Raiko says. "Shouldn't you be relieving yourself of what you're carrying?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 02:00:17 am
> "I was only asking because we were asking about birthdays and celebrations...But yes, I probably should unload, huh?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 02:00:27 am
> "I was only asking because we were asking about birthdays and celebrations...But yes, I probably should unload, huh."
> "Yea."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 02:00:56 am
> Are Kagerou and Sekibanki still ogling the Liliths?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 02:01:24 am
> Are Kagerou and Sekibanki still ogling the Liliths?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 02:02:04 am
> What are they doing now instead?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 06:48:12 am
> What are they doing now instead?
> Watching you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 10:34:39 am
> Chuckle a bit.
> "Too bad I can't ask for help with this part of the process."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 12:15:36 pm
> Chuckle a bit.
> "Too bad I can't ask for help with this part of the process."
> "We can still help with it too." Lilith speaks.
> "Can you not just shake yourself down?" Raiko questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2018, 12:17:27 pm
> Shake our head.
> "It'd be pointless if things fell out so easily."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 12:18:09 pm
> Shake our head.
> "It'd be pointless if things fell out so easily."
> "Hmph..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2018, 12:20:02 pm
> Look to Lilith.
> "What are you thinking for helping, though?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 12:26:32 pm
> Look to Lilith.
> "What are you thinking for helping, though?"
> "One of me can go in and start holding them out. Or tossing them out, if that doesn't work. And warping if that doesn't."
> "Or both of us." The other Lilith speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2018, 12:30:05 pm
> Blink.
> "...Okay, yeah, sure. Go ahead and do that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 12:50:54 pm
> Blink.
> "...Okay, yeah, sure. Go ahead and do that."
> "Tell me where you want it."
> The other Lilith starts to enter.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2018, 12:57:58 pm
> "Mmm...anywhere out here that isn't in the lake or blocking a house is probably fine. Try to make it a pile if you can."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 01:17:24 pm
> "Mmm...anywhere out here that isn't in the lake or blocking a house is probably fine. Try to make it a pile if you can."
> "Right."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 18, 2018, 01:23:34 pm
> Wait for the other Lilith to get all the way inside.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 18, 2018, 11:19:28 pm
> Wait for the other Lilith to get all the way inside.
> You wait as she does so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 18, 2018, 11:27:01 pm
> "How's it look in there?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 01:42:30 am
> "How's it look in there?"
> "A bit cluttered. Maybe I could just bring it all back at once."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2018, 01:48:47 am
> "Sure, go for it. Just be careful."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 02:18:58 am
> "Sure, go for it. Just be careful."
> "Alright."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2018, 02:23:42 am
> Let Lilith do whatever she's going to do.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 06:22:42 am
> Let Lilith do whatever she's going to do.
> You wait...
> Your size decreases a lot as you hear a bit of crashing...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2018, 10:34:51 am
> Look around.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 03:30:04 pm
> Look around.
> Everything seems to have been set in a clear spot nearby.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2018, 03:39:06 pm
> "There, that did it."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 19, 2018, 10:19:20 pm
> "There, that did it."
> "Yea." Lilith nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 19, 2018, 11:02:47 pm
> Is the other Lilith still inside us?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 02:58:11 am
> Is the other Lilith still inside us?
> Yes.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2018, 03:41:26 am
> How's our outfit holding up?
> "Okay, let's take a look at what we've got, then."
> Meander on over to the pile of stuff.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 05:11:44 am
> How's our outfit holding up?
> "Okay, let's take a look at what we've got, then."
> Meander on over to the pile of stuff.
> Fine.
> You head over to the pile.
> There seems like there's enough space. But this doesn't look like you can just make a house with it... Not enough, specifically.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2018, 11:28:47 am
> So we still need lumber, huh? Well, that was part of the plan all along anyway.
> Is there anything that looks like it won't be useful?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 05:27:29 pm
> So we still need lumber, huh? Well, that was part of the plan all along anyway.
> Is there anything that looks like it won't be useful?
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2018, 05:45:03 pm
> "That should be good for most of a house. Not bad, not bad."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 10:39:23 pm
> "That should be good for most of a house. Not bad, not bad."
> "Well none of us did it. Daiyousei did..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 20, 2018, 10:41:39 pm
> "Maybe, but she's not expecting anything in return for it or anything like that."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 20, 2018, 10:52:36 pm
> "Maybe, but she's not expecting anything in return for it or anything like that."
> "Yea..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2018, 10:27:17 am
> Did we actually get construction tools beyond digging tools?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2018, 10:54:00 pm
> Did we actually get construction tools beyond digging tools?
> Yes.
> Though, if some of these even work is questionable...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 21, 2018, 10:56:27 pm
> Where are those tools? Did we store them, pocket them, or set them aside?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 21, 2018, 11:02:33 pm
> Where are those tools? Did we store them, pocket them, or set them aside?
> You believe they're with the pile. The only ones you got yourselves, not from Daiyousei, were shovels.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2018, 12:25:06 am
> So we don't have any non-digging tools, then?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 12:32:06 am
> So we don't have any non-digging tools, then?
> You don't think so.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2018, 10:47:24 am
> "Anyway, this is all the more reason to get some more construction tools."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 01:08:36 pm
> "Anyway, this is all the more reason to get some more construction tools."
> "Oh. That again." Raiko speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2018, 01:10:11 pm
> "Well, we can't really put this stuff together without such things..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 01:18:02 pm
> "Well, we can't really put this stuff together without such things..."
> "Yea yea..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2018, 01:26:50 pm
> Look a bit uncertain.
> "Is something wrong?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 01:37:03 pm
> Look a bit uncertain.
> "Is something wrong?"
> "No."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2018, 01:55:07 pm
> "Mmm, alright."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 02:09:40 pm
> "Mmm, alright."
> Raiko doesn't respond.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2018, 02:15:50 pm
> What time of day is it?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 07:03:01 pm
> What time of day is it?
> It doesn't seem to be nighttime just yet. There's still day left.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 22, 2018, 07:14:13 pm
> "...But maybe not today. It's starting to get late."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 10:03:28 pm
> "...But maybe not today. It's starting to get late."
> "What instead then?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2018, 10:27:30 pm
> "Mmm...I'd be content to wind down and relax for the evening."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 22, 2018, 10:30:52 pm
> "Mmm...I'd be content to wind down and relax for the evening."
> "Oh?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 22, 2018, 10:33:46 pm
> "Yeah. I mean, I'd be down for some other activity, but I'd be fine with not doing anything in particular."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 08:05:29 am
> "Yeah. I mean, I'd be down for some other activity, but I'd be fine with not doing anything in particular."
> "Nothing. Hm. Well, I did just duel..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Tashi on May 23, 2018, 08:24:00 am
> "Is there something you want to do?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 09:54:45 am
> "Is there something you want to do?"
> "I'm a bit tired from that."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 23, 2018, 10:49:48 am
> "Makes sense. I imagine she is as well."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 05:42:15 pm
> "Makes sense. I imagine she is as well."
> "Yea. Maybe she's just underwater..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 23, 2018, 05:45:46 pm
> "Mmm. Hopefully she's okay."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 23, 2018, 11:19:03 pm
> "Mmm. Hopefully she's okay."
> "I'm sure she is. She seemed fine after the battle."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 24, 2018, 02:11:46 am
> "That's good. Hopefully she'll return to us soon."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2018, 05:52:08 pm
> "That's good. Hopefully she'll return to us soon."
> "I rather hope she rests well. Did you need her for something?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2018, 06:07:36 pm
> "Not in particular, beyond thinking this evening would be a good opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 24, 2018, 07:31:34 pm
> "Not in particular, beyond thinking this evening would be a good opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better."
> "Oh. I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 24, 2018, 07:55:55 pm
> "Yeah. If we're all going to work together toward a common cause, it would be nice to at least know we can all tolerate each other, if not all be friends."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 05:56:43 am
> "Yeah. If we're all going to work together toward a common cause, it would be nice to at least know we can all tolerate each other, if not all be friends."
> Raiko nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2018, 10:27:19 am
> Can we feel Lilith inside us at all?
> "That sounds good to everyone else?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 01:38:12 pm
> Can we feel Lilith inside us at all?
> "That sounds good to everyone else?"
> She's not doing much if she is.
> The group seems to give a generally approving response...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2018, 01:52:15 pm
> "Let's do it, then. We can have a mini-party, since we just got a whole bunch of food today."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 01:55:17 pm
> "Let's do it, then. We can have a mini-party, since we just got a whole bunch of food today."
> Your group gives a more lighthearted and cheerful cheer. Especially the fairies.
> "Should we have more outside decoration? Like tables or such?" Raiko questions.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2018, 01:55:43 pm
> What do we have for table options?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 01:57:22 pm
> What do we have for table options?
> There's a lot of such. Some from the pile Daiyousei brought you. Some from Shinmyoumaru's room.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2018, 01:58:08 pm
> "Sure, we can do that. It looks like the pile of stuff includes some tables, at least."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 02:05:12 pm
> "Sure, we can do that. It looks like the pile of stuff includes some tables, at least."
> "A few of them too. Though maybe we should clean them." Lilith speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2018, 02:06:25 pm
> "Yeah, probably. Nothing we can't do as a team, though."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 25, 2018, 02:09:00 pm
> "Yeah, probably. Nothing we can't do as a team, though."
> Lilith nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 25, 2018, 02:22:52 pm
> "Let's get to work, then."
> Begin setting up and cleaning tables for tonight's festivities. Prioritize the tables in the Daiyousei pile; if we use them all and we don't think we have enough, retrieve Shinymoumaru's tables to help out.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:23:48 am
> "Let's get to work, then."
> Begin setting up and cleaning tables for tonight's festivities. Prioritize the tables in the Daiyousei pile; if we use them all and we don't think we have enough, retrieve Shinymoumaru's tables to help out.
> You start to retrieve and move tables.
> You'd clean them more, but you don't have much for such.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2018, 01:40:58 am
> "Oh. Anyone got cleaning stuff?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:51:25 am
> "Oh. Anyone got cleaning stuff?"
> "Nope."
> "None around..."
> The others shake their heads.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2018, 01:56:56 am
> "Shoot...we might have to go get some, then."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 02:26:08 am
> "Shoot...we might have to go get some, then."
> "Mm... Yea."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2018, 10:45:25 am
> Oh, wait...try flipping the nearest table from unclean to clean.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:25:37 pm
> Oh, wait...try flipping the nearest table from unclean to clean.
> You try...
> It works.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2018, 01:26:21 pm
> "There, that's much easier."
> Go around cleaning the remaining tables in this manner.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:32:11 pm
> "There, that's much easier."
> Go around cleaning the remaining tables in this manner.
> You quickly clean the rest of the tables.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2018, 01:39:02 pm
> "There, all better. Back to work!"
> Resume setting stuff up.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 01:48:14 pm
> "There, all better. Back to work!"
> Resume setting stuff up.
> You get back to setting up...
> Wakasagihime seems to reappear partially through.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 26, 2018, 01:53:52 pm
> Nod and wave a bit toward her.
> "Hey there. How are you holding up?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 26, 2018, 11:47:37 pm
> Nod and wave a bit toward her.
> "Hey there. How are you holding up?"
> You wave.
> "Fine. What's happening here?" She looks around.
> "A party. Sort of." Kagerou speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2018, 03:21:41 am
> "I thought it would do us some good if we relaxed for the rest of the evening and got to know each other better, since we're all working toward the same goal."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2018, 07:52:05 am
> "I thought it would do us some good if we relaxed for the rest of the evening and got to know each other better, since we're all working toward the same goal."
> "Oh. Alright."
> "Hi~" Lilith waves.
> "Oh?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2018, 11:33:25 am
> Gesture to Lilith while still speaking to Waka.
> "Ah yeah, this is Lilith. She's a new friend."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 27, 2018, 01:45:13 pm
> Gesture to Lilith while still speaking to Waka.
> "Ah yeah, this is Lilith. She's a new friend."
> "So... Daiyousei joined?"
> "Not exactly." Lilith says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 27, 2018, 02:05:33 pm
> Shake our head.
> "Lilith is similar, but she's her own distinct person. She's...well, let's say she's more talented than Daiyousei."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2018, 03:01:48 am
> Shake our head.
> "Lilith is similar, but she's her own distinct person. She's...well, let's say she's more talented than Daiyousei."
> "Let's not say that..." Lilith speaks. "I'm not like a better Daiyousei or anything."
> "Um... Okay." Wakasagihime says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2018, 03:09:55 am
> "Well, yeah, I intentionally didn't put it that way."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2018, 03:55:27 am
> "Well, yeah, I intentionally didn't put it that way."
> "Still..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 28, 2018, 01:19:36 pm
> "Right. We don't really need to make comparisons. They're similar in some ways, and that's it, really."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 28, 2018, 11:39:12 pm
> "Right. We don't really need to make comparisons. They're similar in some ways, and that's it, really."
> "Okay." Wakasagihime says.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 29, 2018, 01:50:36 am
> "Anyway, sorry for leaving mid-battle. I had to check out what was making that noise on the perimeter."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 29, 2018, 05:43:37 am
> "Anyway, sorry for leaving mid-battle. I had to check out what was making that noise on the perimeter."
> "Oh? Oh right, the duel."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 29, 2018, 04:26:08 pm
> "Yeah. You did really well from what I saw."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 07:10:50 am
> "Yeah. You did really well from what I saw."
> "Thanks~"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 01:06:59 pm
> Nod.
> "Of course. I hope you'll stick around and join us for what's to come tonight?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 01:17:42 pm
> Nod.
> "Of course. I hope you'll stick around and join us for what's to come tonight?"
> "What's coming?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 01:20:49 pm
> "The festivities tonight that I mentioned earlier."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 01:31:16 pm
> "The festivities tonight that I mentioned earlier."
> "Oh. I will."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 01:56:23 pm
> "Excellent."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 01:56:52 pm
> "Excellent."
> "I hope they are."
:>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 02:00:55 pm
> "Anyway, you sit tight there while we finish getting ready, okay?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 02:43:10 pm
> "Anyway, you sit tight there while we finish getting ready, okay?"
> "Well, I can't go anywhere else."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 02:45:46 pm
> "...I suppose that's true."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 02:51:01 pm
> "...I suppose that's true."
> Wakasagihime returns towards the center of the water.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 03:04:24 pm
> Resume setting stuff up.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 30, 2018, 03:06:26 pm
> Resume setting stuff up.
> You get back to preparing the party...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 30, 2018, 03:09:41 pm
> Keep going at it until we finish or something of interest interrupts us.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2018, 03:38:14 am
> Keep going at it until we finish or something of interest interrupts us.
> You resume the preparations...
> Until you've finished what you could.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2018, 03:41:23 am
> Do we still have a Lilith inside of us?
> Step back and admire our work.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2018, 07:14:26 am
> Do we still have a Lilith inside of us?
> Step back and admire our work.
> No. Both are out and have helped.
> You take a step back... Not the best, but it's good!
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on May 31, 2018, 10:50:00 am
> Clap our hands together once.
> "That'll do just fine, I think."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on May 31, 2018, 05:14:49 pm
> Clap our hands together once.
> "That'll do just fine, I think."
> "So, shall we dig in?" Lilith asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on May 31, 2018, 05:23:10 pm
> "Absolutely!"
> Let the socialization and festivities begin!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2018, 07:32:21 am
> "Absolutely!"
> Let the socialization and festivities begin!
> You set aside the focuses and goals in favor of everyone enjoying themselves for the evening.
> Nighttime falls after a bit, alongside everybody's moods. Though, not negatively. The night is calm, and so are they.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 01, 2018, 10:35:30 am
> Did the newcomers seem to enjoy themselves?
> How has everyone taken to Lilith?
> Did we end up depositing anything (or anyone)?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 01, 2018, 01:23:40 pm
> Did the newcomers seem to enjoy themselves?
> How has everyone taken to Lilith?
> Did we end up depositing anything (or anyone)?
> Yes.
> They've treated her like a normal resident so far.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 01, 2018, 01:25:29 pm
> Did both Liliths stick around, or did she only have one of herself?
> Did we find out how many clones Lilith can create?
> Did the subject of Lilith's romantic interest in us come up at all? If so, what was the reaction?
> Did the subject of depositing, in either capacity, come up at all?
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 02, 2018, 06:26:10 am
> Did both Liliths stick around, or did she only have one of herself?
> Did we find out how many clones Lilith can create?
> Did the subject of Lilith's romantic interest in us come up at all? If so, what was the reaction?
> Did the subject of depositing, in either capacity, come up at all?
> Just one.
> No.
> No.
> No.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 02, 2018, 11:34:54 am
> Look to Lilith. What is she up to?
> "Hey, Lilith, how many yous can you make, anyway?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2018, 02:44:10 am
> Look to Lilith. What is she up to?
> "Hey, Lilith, how many yous can you make, anyway?"
> She's chatting with Raiko and the sisters.
> "I haven't tried many yet, but one's enough for anything I need to do, usually." Lilith turns.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2018, 03:14:34 am
> "Why not try now?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 04, 2018, 05:35:03 am
> "Why not try now?"
> "I think it would've been better during the party. Since things still would've been lively. Unless this will drag on until morning..." Lilith looks around. "Doesn't seem like everyone wants that though..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 04, 2018, 10:36:20 am
> "Well, we should at least keep going until Gasanae returns, so she can also have a little fun. But you don't have to try it now. Mmm...would you be willing to try later tonight? You and I could stay up for a bit. I'm really curious about this."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 05, 2018, 06:14:16 am
> "Well, we should at least keep going until Gasanae returns, so she can also have a little fun. But you don't have to try it now. Mmm...would you be willing to try later tonight? You and I could stay up for a bit. I'm really curious about this."
> "My... a bit might not be enough you know♥" Lilith speaks.
> "Well, by now it doesn't seem like she's just coming back with news." Raiko says. "Maybe she'll actually bring people to start it..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 05, 2018, 10:23:18 am
> "Ooh, that'd be good. Though I feel bad that she ended up missing this."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 05, 2018, 09:00:52 pm
> "Ooh, that'd be good. Though I feel bad that she ended up missing this."
> "Yea..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 05, 2018, 09:23:28 pm
> "Well, we'll just have to apologize when she returns."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 06, 2018, 03:35:12 am
> "Well, we'll just have to apologize when she returns."
> Lilith nods.
> "I hope she's not too upset."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 06, 2018, 03:36:10 am
> What are Furi, Kuri, Carnation, and Dahlia up to? Can we even tell?
> "Same here."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 06, 2018, 03:40:28 am
> What are Furi, Kuri, Carnation, and Dahlia up to? Can we even tell?
> "Same here."
> No. But the fairies in general started to focus on each other late into the party, talking about topics such as Carnation breaking ahead of the others before.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 06, 2018, 10:32:36 am
> Resume general socialization, continuing until something of note happens or people seem ready to go to be for the night, whichever comes first.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2018, 04:39:48 am
> Resume general socialization, continuing until something of note happens or people seem ready to go to be for the night, whichever comes first.
> You try to resume, but no one seems to have anything else to talk about for the night.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2018, 04:42:17 am
> Still no sign of Gasanae?
> If not: "Well...off to bed, then?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 07, 2018, 08:54:50 pm
> Still no sign of Gasanae?
> If not: "Well...off to bed, then?"
> No.
> "That's what everyone seems to be settled on..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 07, 2018, 10:47:34 pm
> "Let's do that, then."
> How much cleanup needs to be done? Assume we can leave the tables in place outside.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 05:30:49 am
> "Let's do that, then."
> How much cleanup needs to be done? Assume we can leave the tables in place outside.
> Still a lot...
> And the others begin to head to the house.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2018, 09:40:02 am
> Is Lilith one of them heading inside?
>> If so: "Lilith, can you stay out here with me for a bit?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 04:44:06 pm
> Is Lilith one of them heading inside?
>> If so: "Lilith, can you stay out here with me for a bit?"
> No. She's still waiting near you.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 08, 2018, 04:51:28 pm
> Wait for everyone else to head inside, then turn to Lilith.
> "So..."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 05:22:46 pm
> Wait for everyone else to head inside, then turn to Lilith.
> "So..."
> You watch the rest leave, including Wakasagihime and the two of her friends into the other house...
> "So...?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 08, 2018, 05:24:15 pm
> "...Now that we have space, and activities are done...just how many yous can you make?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 05:41:33 pm
> "...Now that we have space, and activities are done...just how many yous can you make?"
> "Well, theoretically, I could probably make as many as I want... if conditions are met..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 08, 2018, 05:44:17 pm
> Raise an eyebrow.
> "And what conditions are those?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 05:46:57 pm
> Raise an eyebrow.
> "And what conditions are those?"
> "...I guess I could say having enough stimulation... Like a fight... Or exercise..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 08, 2018, 05:48:42 pm
> "...Are you asking for what I think you're asking for?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 11:27:54 pm
> "...Are you asking for what I think you're asking for?"
> "No no! That's outrageous. Just... at this point, at least... Unless you were thinking of having a duel, in which case, that could work. Though the former would've worked too..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 08, 2018, 11:36:02 pm
> "Mmm. Well, it's a bit late to be doing lots of strenuous physical activity...how many could you make right now, as you are?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 08, 2018, 11:56:49 pm
> "Mmm. Well, it's a bit late to be doing lots of strenuous physical activity...how many could you make right now, as you are?"
> Lilith makes another of herself. The three line up in front of you.
> "Just a bit from the... sort of party."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 12:24:01 am
> "Interesting. Are you all aware of what you each can see, hear, feel, and think?"
> "Also, lemme try something..."
> Try flipping the original Lilith from understimulated to overstimulated.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 07:18:11 am
> "Interesting. Are you all aware of what you each can see, hear, feel, and think?"
> "Also, lemme try something..."
> Try flipping the original Lilith from understimulated to overstimulated.
> "In a sort of way, yea..."
> You try to flip.
> The original closes her eyes tightly and seems to strain a bit, like holding herself, though not physically.
> "E-Eh?" The others question.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 10:21:56 am
> 'How about now? Was that too much?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 12:57:57 pm
> 'How about now? Was that too much?"
> "You're really not doing things the fun way..." One speaks.
> "Give me a moment..." Another speaks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:01:35 pm
> "Uh, sorry."
> Give the Liliths the time they need.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:05:15 pm
> "Uh, sorry."
> Give the Liliths the time they need.
> You wait a few moments...
> The original seems much better now...
> "I can make more with this. Thank you very much..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:06:16 pm
> "Of course. You're welcome. Huh, it's like you're capable of being a one-woman army."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:09:27 pm
> "Of course. You're welcome. Huh, it's like you're capable of being a one-woman army."
> "Only after it's already gone on for a bit..."
> Lilith doubles her amount somewhat, bringing her to six of herself, and her original self.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:10:52 pm
> "Well, I mean, I can always do that again and again."
> Flip the original Lilith from understimulated to overstimulated again.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:13:57 pm
> "Well, I mean, I can always do that again and again."
> Flip the original Lilith from understimulated to overstimulated again.
> "Y-Yea, but-"
> You flip, and this time, Lilith voices out in response, not covering her mouth either.
> "Y-You're really taking all the fun out..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:15:14 pm
> "...Mmm, I suppose, yeah...sorry."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:18:21 pm
> "...Mmm, I suppose, yeah...sorry."
>  "Hmph..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:19:02 pm
> "Though, if it's *that*...does that mean you could keep yourself sustained, now that there are this many of you?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:19:49 pm
> "Though, if it's *that*...does that mean you could keep yourself sustained, now that there are this many of you?"
> "Yes..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:20:38 pm
> "Fascinating...though, if everyone else has gone to bed, I suppose there isn't really much in the way of private rooms right now."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:21:31 pm
> "Fascinating...though, if everyone else has gone to bed, I suppose there isn't really much in the way of private rooms right now."
> "Nn... Even the fairies have gone..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:30:18 pm
> "Is there anywhere not around here that you can think of?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:33:34 pm
> "Is there anywhere not around here that you can think of?"
> "Maybe a bit further away from Yuuka's would work... But... What do you think about such, in regards to the people I resemble?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:34:50 pm
> "Think about what? You may resemble them, but you're not them. That was the point of you being you."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:35:33 pm
> "Think about what? You may resemble them, but you're not them. That was the point of you being you."
> Lilith nods.
> "Would you not be put off if there was someone resembling you going around?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:37:10 pm
> "It'd depend on what they were doing, I guess. But if they were distinct enough from me that they were clearly not me, I doubt I'd mind very much."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:40:06 pm
> "It'd depend on what they were doing, I guess. But if they were distinct enough from me that they were clearly not me, I doubt I'd mind very much."
> "Mm..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:41:05 pm
> "If you really want, we could try to make you look less like them. I do like the way you look now, though. How many more yous can you make now, by the way?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:45:13 pm
> "If you really want, we could try to make you look less like them. I do like the way you look now, though. How many more yous can you make now, by the way?"
> "It should be fine..." Lilith makes more, getting her to 10 of herself.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:46:33 pm
> "Hmm."
> Look down at ourself, then back up to Lilith.
> "...I guess you could go inside me, maybe? It'd make it so no one can see you, at least. I could try to figure out what to do about noise."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:49:06 pm
> "Hmm."
> Look down at ourself, then back up to Lilith.
> "...I guess you could go inside me, maybe? It'd make it so no one can see you, at least. I could try to figure out what to do about noise."
> "It'll be fine. No one's out here anyways. And you probably don't want me to just return to one of myself, do you?" Lilith starts to head the way she specified.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:49:45 pm
> Follow.
> "No, I meant, like, all of you in me."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:50:08 pm
> Follow.
> "No, I meant, like, all of you in me."
> "Oh. Well again, no one's outside..."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:50:56 pm
> "Mmm, how about both? We can go where you think would be good, and then you can all jump inside me from there."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 01:52:10 pm
> "Mmm, how about both? We can go where you think would be good, and then you can all jump inside me from there."
> Lilith nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 01:57:41 pm
> "Great. Let's do that, then."
> Continue following the Lilith Brigade until she reaches her destination.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 10:15:15 pm
> "Great. Let's do that, then."
> Continue following the Lilith Brigade until she reaches her destination.
> You keep following...
> "So... why did you make me and all like this?" Lilith asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 10:22:01 pm
> "It's what came to mind as a good idea."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 10:23:35 pm
> "It's what came to mind as a good idea."
> "Is that all?"
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 10:38:09 pm
> "What do you mean?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 10:45:22 pm
> "What do you mean?"
> "Well... I don't really know, I guess."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 10:47:44 pm
> "...If you're asking about one particular thing I obviously changed from her...it's something I'm still debating what exactly is the best approach."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 10:50:33 pm
> "...If you're asking about one particular thing I obviously changed from her...it's something I'm still debating what exactly is the best approach."
> "Hm... Do you think this is far enough?" The Liliths stop.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 10:50:59 pm
> "I do if you do."
> Stop as well.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 09, 2018, 10:54:48 pm
> "I do if you do."
> Stop as well.
> You stop, and she nods.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 09, 2018, 10:55:41 pm
> Gesture to ourselves.
> "You want the chest, the navel, or both?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 10, 2018, 08:47:46 am
> Gesture to ourselves.
> "You want the chest, the navel, or both?"
> "Whichever you prefer."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 10, 2018, 11:05:47 am
> "I don't really have a preference...maybe half and half would be best?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 10, 2018, 08:41:38 pm
> "I don't really have a preference...maybe half and half would be best?"
> "If you say so."
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 10, 2018, 09:37:48 pm
> Nod.
> "Go for it."
> Lean forward a bit and hike our dress up enough that our navel is visible (or simply part it if we can do that instead and not flash the whole world).
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2018, 01:14:03 am
> Nod.
> "Go for it."
> Lean forward a bit and hike our dress up enough that our navel is visible (or simply part it if we can do that instead and not flash the whole world).
> You lean forward and lift.
> The Liliths look to each other, before splitting off into two groups and approaching.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 11, 2018, 01:24:57 am
> Which Lilith is the original?
> Let them enter as they deign.
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 11, 2018, 08:52:47 am
> Which Lilith is the original?
> Let them enter as they deign.
> The one nearest to you.
> You let them go in...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 11, 2018, 10:23:38 am
> Examine ourselves once they're done.
> "All set in there?"
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 12, 2018, 09:29:31 am
> Examine ourselves once they're done.
> "All set in there?"
> You let them all finish...
> "Yea."
> You're significantly bigger.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 12, 2018, 10:18:59 am
> Are we taller, or just larger in those two areas?
> How much larger are we?
> How are our clothes holding up?
> Let go of our dress so it returns to whatever passes for normal at present, and begin experimentally walking around, to get used to our new body shape.
> "Okay, good. What do you say to just...going as long as you can and trying to create as many yous as you can? Don't hold back on my account at all."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2018, 04:03:53 am
> Are we taller, or just larger in those two areas?
> How much larger are we?
> How are our clothes holding up?
> Let go of our dress so it returns to whatever passes for normal at present, and begin experimentally walking around, to get used to our new body shape.
> "Okay, good. What do you say to just...going as long as you can and trying to create as many yous as you can? Don't hold back on my account at all."
> Just larger.
> Well, you do have the sizes of 5 Liliths in each area... It's definitely not a little.
> Fine.
> You start to walk around a bit...
> "You're having me use my magic for this?" Lilith asks.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 13, 2018, 10:22:47 am
> How does walking feel?
> "For making more yous, you mean? I thought that was the point of this...particularly since if there are more yous, there are more yous to, uh...enjoy yourself with."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 13, 2018, 07:55:52 pm
> How does walking feel?
> "For making more yous, you mean? I thought that was the point of this...particularly since if there are more yous, there are more yous to, uh...enjoy yourself with."
> "Hm..."
> A bit... Loaded. Heavy.
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Suwako Moriya on June 13, 2018, 07:59:27 pm
> Continue ambling around, for practice.
> Can we get our hands all the way around our front and touching each other? Check both areas.
> Try squishing ourselves (in both areas) with our hands, to see if Lilith reacts at all.
> "Yeah. I'm curious to see if you can use those new yous to make more yous, and then use those new yous to make more yous, and so on. You might be able to make an infinite number of copies of yourself in a steady stream."
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2018, 01:47:14 am
> Continue ambling around, for practice.
> Can we get our hands all the way around our front and touching each other? Check both areas.
> Try squishing ourselves (in both areas) with our hands, to see if Lilith reacts at all.
> "Yeah. I'm curious to see if you can use those new yous to make more yous, and then use those new yous to make more yous, and so on. You might be able to make an infinite number of copies of yourself in a steady stream."
> You continue...
> No.
> You try to squish a bit.
> "Oh... Like that..." Lilith doesn't seem to react to your pressing...
>_
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Kilgamayan on June 14, 2018, 01:49:25 am
> Keep squishing anyway. How does it feel for us?
> "Yeah. You think you can do that?"

> Then squish as hard as we can!
Title: Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 8
Post by: Neovereign on June 14, 2018, 11:39:46 am
> Keep squishing anyway. How does it feel for us?
> "Yeah. You think you can do that?"

> Then squish as hard as we can!
> You keep squishing, then squish with all your might!
> Perhaps because it's safe for living beings inside of it, the Liliths don't seem bothered. In fact this feels kind of fun...