Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
1
>"Well, take what I say with a grain of salt. But I don't think there will be much that can get past you as you are now, my sweet."
2
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 03:52:08 am »
> ("It should be, yes. Please let me know immediately if it is not, however.")
> Stop absorbing the ambient forest energy.
> Begin converting Daiyousei to our own magic. See how she reacts. (Obviously make sure to [n]not[/n] finish the process off!)
3
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Murasa Quest 2 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Hello Purvis on Today at 03:51:21 am »
> Smile : " I see,thanks for the warning".

> Do we have anything else in mind to ask?If not...

>... stand up and bow : "Well then, If nothing else come to mind ,  it is high-time for me to leave since I have Tojiko waiting for me to help me along,including with that research at the Mansion ,though I should make a stop before to try and check for Stargazer ."

> If there really is nothing else,politely salute and rendezvous with Tojiko .

>Do you have anything else in mind?
>As you presumably do not, you take your leave. "Take care, Murasa," Byakuren says. "Try to let us know if you won't be able to make it home tonight."
>You head outside, and can see Tojiko loitering around the well in the middle of the road that runs past the temple.

>_
4
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Koakuma Quest - Lesser Devil: Stage 2
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 03:50:40 am »
> ("I have a sneaking suspicion your instincts were reacting to the Young Mistress previously; she is a sweet young lady, but it is undeniable that she wields tremendous power and sometimes has trouble controlling it, and also that she had a temper at the time. But I suppose I cannot say anything for certainty about the subject. You would certainly know better than I.")
> ("...Though, now that I think about it, there is a secondary aspect of this ability of mine that I am not sure if it is dangerous or not. Would you be willing to let me try something? It may feel weird, but it should not be painful, I will not do it for very long, and it is simple to undo. I am curious to see if your instincts react to it or not, since that would help me learn about myself.")
> ("Er... Okay, if you say it should be fine...")
>_
5
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Last post by Tom on Today at 01:15:38 am »
// Well she didn't know about Makai before we talked about it so no heretic here
> Imagine a town somewhat larger than the human village with buildings tall enough to reach the sky and make a mental note of what we think it'd look like.  In case we see something like one or a picture of one later"
> "Can't let that happen here or in Makai!"
> In lower voice think aloud "Huh, if technology can make magic stop existing in a world I wonder if something else can recreate it... like reverse-technology!"
> Look back up at Sumireko
> "How exactly did *everyone* just stop believing in it?  That's like saying all Youkai and Humans just stopped eating meat!  Surely many would stick to what tastes best!  Surely there was someone pushing such a change, things as bad as that don't just happen"
> Feel our stomach as thinking about meat sure is appetizing
6
wow i would never guess that this topic got 10k views in less then one month
7
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on June 19, 2019, 10:52:58 pm »
>"I doubt you'd be able to breathe in Makai if you went there anyway. I couldn't even go there without a special magic bubble over my head. It is a beautiful place, though, if not tough. Plus there's the whole hierarchy and everything, and the bandits to worry about... Plus the whole situation going on right now with the rogue faction."
>Shrug
>"Anyway I wonder what happened to make people stop believing and such out there..."

[Going with Renko as a younger sister to Sumi because Maribel and Renko are usually stated to be 'near future' so I doubt there's much of a gap; especially as the Sealing Club would have to continue between Sumi leaving University and Renko joining]
//I also have a headcanon that Renko and Sumireko are siblings. lol

8
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Last post by Raikaria on June 19, 2019, 10:41:57 pm »
>"You're an outsider? That's cool. What's the outside world like?"
>"Oh, and Makai is the demon realm that's full of toxic air. However, magicians like to train there because it's chock full of stuff that benefits magic. Some rogue faction from there has been causing trouble recently."

> "It would be difficult to explain it, since it's filled with things you have never seen before. It's filled with massive cities with buildings that touch the skies, in contrast to the small human villiage that exists here." the girl replies.

> "So you are saying there are other occult and hidden realms than Gensokyo and the Lunar Capital? I probobly shouldn't find a way there however. I caused a few... uh... issues when I first crossed over here. You guys call it an Incident. My dreaming is a result of that in fact.." the girl says somewhat sheepishly.

> "I don't want to overwhelm you with too many questions, considering we just met but I've heard there's no magic or Youkai in the outside world due to something called technology, how can something cause extinction like that?"

> "There's magic in the Outside World; but it's very rare and usually linked to bloodlines." the girl replies. "I have ESP; for example. I can move things with my mind. My younger sister seems to have an ability of sorts too, although I'm not yet sure of her magical capacity. Renko says her friend can do magic too. As for there being less magic, not sure. Happened before I was born and there's not exactly much record of what happened. People just... stopped believing in magic, and human weaponry developed to the point Youkai lost."

[Going with Renko as a younger sister to Sumi because Maribel and Renko are usually stated to be 'near future' so I doubt there's much of a gap; especially as the Sealing Club would have to continue between Sumi leaving University and Renko joining]
9
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Fire Emblem Heroes - hats for everyone
« Last post by commandercool on June 19, 2019, 09:20:30 pm »
So far my best idea for a Rokkr team is:

-Brave Hector with Guard and an Obstruct seal
-Bride Cordelia with Brave Bow and Guard
-Picnic Genny
-Legendary Azura

I haven't really hit a combination of opponent and map where I could quite get it set up yet, but I think it should work if everything lines up right. Dealing with the reinforcements isn't necessarily hard, but they do pile up if you spend time focusing on the boss. Ideally they spawn behind The Great Wall Of Hector and die bashing into him, but the ones spawning in my back line are troublesome.
10
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Etrian Odyssey (+Persona Q) Thread - New EO Games For Everyone!~
« Last post by CF7 on June 19, 2019, 08:44:37 pm »
Wuuuut how did you get them that high level? It seemed like an impossible slog to get them from 12 to 13. Am I overlooking a mechanic for leveling characters aside from grinding?
Well, if there's such thing i am not aware of it. In the 2nd movie you unlock Sacrifice Fusion and you can use it on main personas, but that's more or less it. Or there's an EXP dlc, i guess.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.038 seconds with 36 queries.